The Honey Boo Boo Family Has Reportedly Earned $40,000 for Its Services [Here Comes Honey Boo Boo]

Sep 5, 2012 Full story: Gawker 9

TLC's Here Comes Honey Boo Boo is a show about class, and one thing people talk about regarding the Thompson clan is whether fame and fortune will spoil their appeal of being trashy beyond belief.

Full Story
mhmm

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Everyone who is on TLC is way overpaid for letting a camera into their homes and letting everyone watch their exciting lives. Anyone can be on TLC if they're short, have an extra head, or have a spastic child (or 8 for that matter).
cant believe

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2012
mhmm wrote:
Everyone who is on TLC is way overpaid for letting a camera into their homes and letting everyone watch their exciting lives. Anyone can be on TLC if they're short, have an extra head, or have a spastic child (or 8 for that matter).
that you said that! How cruel.. A extra head!
Jim1

Charlotte, NC

#3 Sep 9, 2012
mhmm wrote:
What you said is terrible.
crazyiness

United States

#4 Sep 10, 2012
I still think that is crazy of how much they r making.
Post Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Jan 6, 2013
How did this obese little girl ever get started on TV anyway? There is nothing cute about her. Maybe some good can come from it,, moms and dads will tell their kids, Stop eating all that candy and pizza or your going to look like Honey Bo0 Bo0

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 6, 2013
crazyiness wrote:
I still think that is crazy of how much they r making.
Who do you believe is more intelligent, the viewers or the people being viewed? Good for that family, at least they are getting a piece of the pie while being judged and laughed at.
Little boo

New Salisbury, IN

#7 Feb 20, 2013
test
amw

Baltimore, MD

#8 Feb 20, 2013
I watch it a couple time. Who next?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 10, 2013
flowda wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you believe is more intelligent, the viewers or the people being viewed? Good for that family, at least they are getting a piece of the pie while being judged and laughed at.
I am always fascinated when people want to keep other people in the same hole they are in. The other option or point of view would be, "let's climb on each others shoulders and get out of this hole and get the bastards that are keeping us down here, then we get a ladder and get the others out". You "craziness" want to pull the people back down with you. Jealousy is a cancer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Comedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cain, on Letterman, again denies harassment (Nov '11) 22 hr latenight50 10
25 random facts about 'The Simpsons' Wed Mr anonomous proxy 1
Bill Cosby's Daughter Says Her Dad Is a Real-Li... Wed Observation 1
'The Young and the Restless': Michael Muhney's ... (Mar '14) Wed Ms Lily 6
Spelman College suspends influential Cosby prof... Dec 16 Gremlin 1
Cuba: Rappers targeted by USAID program 'victims' Dec 14 Doc Proper 2
Janice Dickinson 'Disgusted' Over Bill Cosby's ... Dec 14 Big Mess 4
More from around the web