Will 'One Life to Live,' 'All My Children' fans watch 'The Revolution'?

Jan 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Zap2it.com

On January 16 at 2 p.m., ABC debuts " The Revolution ," a self help show featuring five experts who help women and couples transform their daily lives in areas of fitness, medicine, wardrobe, mental health, and environment.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2012
gail

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Hell no
NOPE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

Nope!
megan

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2012

Judged:

another show cancelled for ways for someone else to tell us how to eat, to live, to workout, etc..etc.. BORING!
We need fun shows, unreality shows instead we just get more and more do this and that to become the perfect human example. BORING!
Cathy

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Never. All throw out my tv before I watch those shows. I'd like to know why ABC won't let another channel buy the rights and keep it going. Could it be that if another channel got the rights and let Agnes Nixon be involved (ABC locked her out of the meetings when they hired crappy writers that were ruining the shows and she wanted to save them) they would be as popular as they ever were and ABC/Disney would have egg on their face.
They don't realize is if they would let another channel buy the rights,ABC would win back all the viewers that are boycotting the station.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Never watch crud on ABC!!
Sharon

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Judged:

No!
me

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

Noooooooo!!!!
louise condy

Québec, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

I find the new shows, the revolution and the Chew to be far to preachy for my taste. We already have the Doctors, Dr Oz and the View to tell us how to live our lives, and frankly, I'm sick of it! The soaps were fantasy, and entertaining. These new shows are just horrible! What on earth could you have been thinking?
Unbelievable

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

louise condy wrote:
I find the new shows, the revolution and the Chew to be far to preachy for my taste. We already have the Doctors, Dr Oz and the View to tell us how to live our lives, and frankly, I'm sick of it! The soaps were fantasy, and entertaining. These new shows are just horrible! What on earth could you have been thinking?
It's called the Obama connection with Disney/ABC. Can't even turn on the Disney channel any more without Mrs Prez being in our face preaching!
Paahh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>It's called the Obama connection with Disney/ABC. Can't even turn on the Disney channel any more without Mrs Prez being in our face preaching!
I will not watch....put my soaps back on!!!
dee soper

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

these crazy execs have not listened to us yet, people it is all about controll, controlling the american people like the other countries they will tell you what to watch when to watch!! dr. oz daughter tells you to eat it dr. oz puts you on the time machine to tell you when your going to explode!!! abc is gutless just horrible people running that station i wonder what a b c stands for. i hope brian frons goes to a nursing home and has to watch the CHEW!!! foods he cannot chew hopefully that show is so discusting and those awlful un pretty un handsome cooks you say wha!!!you think i am going to take my time and watch those goofy non actress or actor people cook yea right iam off to a fast food place to order ok i don,t have the dam time to watch those idiots i don,t know who is worse the fake kardashians or the chew and now the revolution god choke me with a spoon ok!!!
parkersnana

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

No never I turned off ABC the day OLTL went off bring back our soaps

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••