Chick-fil-A surprises some with gay marriage talk

Jul 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHBF-TV Rock Island

Lawmakers say before thousands of civilian drones begin flying in U.S. skies, Congress should take steps to protect privacy and prevent terrorists from taking over the aircraft.

Comments
21 - 23 of 23 Comments Last updated Jul 20, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#23 Jul 20, 2012
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
I first saw them at airports....
I must admit I haven't been to too many airports in my life. I believe I have flown out of JFK, LGA, EWR, ABQ, DEN, YHZ, ISP, HTS, STT, LEX, LAR & MIA.

Alright, that's a bit more than I first thought (although that covers 50 years), but I still never saw one of those restaurants before, nor heard of them before seeing it mentioned here.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#24 Jul 20, 2012
FaFoxy wrote:
<quoted text> I must admit I haven't been to too many airports in my life. I believe I have flown out of JFK, LGA, EWR, ABQ, DEN, YHZ, ISP, HTS, STT, LEX, LAR & MIA.
Alright, that's a bit more than I first thought (although that covers 50 years), but I still never saw one of those restaurants before, nor heard of them before seeing it mentioned here.
Out of all those...I've only been to two you have....But, I know they are popular in soutern airports...

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#25 Jul 20, 2012
The point is, that not only have I never heard of them, but it is just not an establishment I would go to.

I do make it a point to boycott certain companies, and other things, if I have strong feelings about them.

Conversely I am also very brand loyal to certain companies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 54 min STO 305,484
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 1 hr SLY WEST 22
Response to Bill O'Reilly: Jesus Didn't Start a... 2 hr woodtick57 191
Can pop stars call themselves feminists? 4 hr Big mike 3
Tatum O'Neal Arrested For Allegedly Buying Crack (Jun '08) 6 hr BrooklynOxy 36
'The Young and the Restless': Some fans irked b... 6 hr Donna 4
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 6 hr Memo From Turner 185
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000