'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Named The Greatest Cult TV Series

Jul 27, 2012 Full story: StarPulse.com

Fans just can't get enough of vampires. Today it's "Twilight," but not too long ago it was " Buffy The Vampire Slayer ," which tops a new magazine list of the 25 Best Cult TV Shows from the past 25 years.

Full Story

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#1 Jul 27, 2012
Supernatural didn't get shown at primetime sos it didn't get the family/teen audioence, else that would have gotten higher up on the list. I guess given time The Vampire Diaries or True Blood will be top contenders for the next greatest list.
deb

Newark, OH

#2 Sep 28, 2012
buffy best show ever i hope they make new movie,I will be first in line. I have not seen any new shows even come close how good buffy vampire slayer was, I still watch buffy over and over and over Its the best. Halloween,horror conventions,I dress up as buffy,stake cross and little school girl skirt. slay you later

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Have u read any Laurell K Hamilton books? They're sorta like the buffy series for very grown ups (much more risque/adult). The heroine isent "chosen" but she does have unusual paranormal stuff going on in a more complicated way. Would be brilliant if these got made into a TV series. Much more likeable to buffy fans than the True Blood series perhaps is.
Hunt you later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 23 min cpeter1313 306,567
CBS Network's 'Home for the Holidays' Special W... 30 min WeTheSheeple 43
Obama to detail his executive action on immigra... 49 min barefoot2626 110
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 55 min SplNDlzzy 1,090
ABC, CBS, NBC Won't Carry Obama 5 hr SplNDlzzy 2
Leonard Pitts Jr.: Bill Cosby, serial rapist? T... 5 hr SplNDlzzy 1
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 14 hr hornback12 1,184

Television People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE