Michael Jackson ordered minders to kill his brother Randy

May 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Sun Online

His former Brit bodyguard told last night how the tragic superstar ordered the hit in a drug-fuelled paranoid rage.

Comments
1 - 20 of 263 Comments Last updated May 13, 2012
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 May 5, 2012
Not as funny as the Liberace story...

Now this is a tabloid.
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

#2 May 5, 2012
octopus brain wrote:
Not as funny as the Liberace story...
Now this is a tabloid.
Both are lyin tabloids.
smilemj

UK

#3 May 5, 2012
The stupid Sun is making a fortune out of lies again.
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#4 May 6, 2012
White on black crime. That's bad.
Wendy

Miami, FL

#8 May 6, 2012
All these stories are lies do u think if mj was like this why would he around randy at janet birthday party in2009 and his brother would have hated him but if so mj was out of his mind with proporfol and he didnt know what he was doing because mj loved his brothers.i heard matt fiddles is thinking he can destroy the jackson family or blackmail them.stick to your guns the jacksons.p.s. The sun love to hate the jackson family or mj but knowing u cant harm him anymore and his kids his been schooled on being mj kids.they have there fam love that all matter.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#9 May 6, 2012
Matt Fides is sounding more and more bizarre. But I do remember the bodyguards who were looking for a book deal mentioning they pointed guns at Randy and were prepared to shoot when he tried to crash the gates, at Michael's Las Vegas home. Randy then publicly announced he was trying to do an intervention for his drug-addicted brother.

Although Matt's version comes across as exaggerated and sensationalized, there is an unfortunate grain of truth in it. Were he the only one to make such a claim, I'd roll my eyes.

Matt, however, is losing credibility more and more. Had he just stuck to the paternity story and continued fighting for a DNA test, I wouldn't be raising eyebrows.
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

#10 May 7, 2012
First he's banging Whitney Houston, now he's ordering hits on family members. I guess Michael was a real bad-ass.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13 May 7, 2012
Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>Both are lyin tabloids.
MJ loved the tabloids until he lost control of what they wrote.

You can't have it both ways.

The media basically turned on MJ and bit him in the ass.

Sun is a British tabloid and the American ones don't seem to care.

I haven't seen Jacko on their covers since his death.

That's because he's dead.

The British paper must be still fascinated with a dead MJ.

Pretty weird.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#14 May 7, 2012
smilemj wrote:
The stupid Sun is making a fortune out of lies again.
It seems like old news to me.

They are in the business to sell celebrity stories.

It's a mix of old stories and claims of his ex bodyguard.

Of course, it's trash media to give Matt some attention.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#15 May 7, 2012
octopus brain wrote:
<quoted text>
The British paper must be still fascinated with a dead MJ.
Pretty weird.
No - they are fascinated by the very much alive Matt Fiddes.
Pretty obvious.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#16 May 7, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
No - they are fascinated by the very much alive Matt Fiddes.
Pretty obvious.
Is is because he is Blanket's real father.

They look so much alike, obviously.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#17 May 7, 2012
*it's
smilemj

UK

#18 May 7, 2012
octopus brain wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like old news to me.
They are in the business to sell celebrity stories.
It's a mix of old stories and claims of his ex bodyguard.
Of course, it's trash media to give Matt some attention.
The tabloids are only there to make money and for as long as the stupid public buy their lies they'll keep doing it.
I just hope that one day someone will see the light of day and make them follow the fate of the other trash maker The News of the World.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#19 May 7, 2012
smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
The tabloids are only there to make money and for as long as the stupid public buy their lies they'll keep doing it.
I just hope that one day someone will see the light of day and make them follow the fate of the other trash maker The News of the World.
TNOWT has reopened under a new name, The Sunday Sun. It will never go away because it makes too much money. Besides, it wasn't investigated because of its lies as much as for its hideously immoral approach to some aspects of journalism, particularly in regard to the abuse of its power regarding innocent and private citizens.

I daresay that had they been creating sensational lies about all the celebrities that they wrote about they would have all sued. Funny that some did, but that Wacko didn't. Why is that?
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

#20 May 7, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
TNOWT has reopened under a new name, The Sunday Sun. It will never go away because it makes too much money. Besides, it wasn't investigated because of its lies as much as for its hideously immoral approach to some aspects of journalism, particularly in regard to the abuse of its power regarding innocent and private citizens.
I daresay that had they been creating sensational lies about all the celebrities that they wrote about they would have all sued. Funny that some did, but that Wacko didn't. Why is that?
Cause he couldn't be bothered. Stayin up all night, Jina?
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

#21 May 7, 2012
octopus brain wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ loved the tabloids until he lost control of what they wrote.
You can't have it both ways.
The media basically turned on MJ and bit him in the ass.
Sun is a British tabloid and the American ones don't seem to care.
I haven't seen Jacko on their covers since his death.
That's because he's dead.
The British paper must be still fascinated with a dead MJ.
Pretty weird.
MJ will always be fascinating for people. There was nobody like him. The rest follow behind him.We are still talkin bout him, aren't we?

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#22 May 7, 2012
Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>Cause he couldn't be bothered. Stayin up all night, Jina?
Yes - I'm at work.
Do you feel a deep and compelling need to entertain me? If you do, I think it's only fair to advise you that you'll need to up your game a little bit.

By the way, if somebody called me a child molesting freak, and if up to 3 million people a week read about it, I probably wouldn't be bothered to sue either. Hell, why would I? Jeeze, it's not as if the dullards that read tabloids would ever believe their crap, is it?!
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

#23 May 7, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - I'm at work.
Do you feel a deep and compelling need to entertain me? If you do, I think it's only fair to advise you that you'll need to up your game a little bit.
By the way, if somebody called me a child molesting freak, and if up to 3 million people a week read about it, I probably wouldn't be bothered to sue either. Hell, why would I? Jeeze, it's not as if the dullards that read tabloids would ever believe their crap, is it?!
Why would anyone want to read the same old lies?

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#24 May 7, 2012
Jermaine wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone want to read the same old lies?
Don't know, don't care.

I would care very much if they were written about me though. Actually, I would sue them if they were defaming me to the enormous extent that they did him and I will never understand why Wacko didn't take that route - oh, unless ...... oh, no..... could it be that there were some grains of truth in their stories, and that he didn't want to rock an already unsteady boat?

Mmmmm. Isn't that a thought now .....

Okay, must go. Your fat plain Jane girlfriend will wake up in an hour or so. I daresay she will be looking for a post or two to make her moist. Don't disappoint, okay! Good girl, Jemimah!
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

#25 May 7, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know, don't care.
I would care very much if they were written about me though. Actually, I would sue them if they were defaming me to the enormous extent that they did him and I will never understand why Wacko didn't take that route - oh, unless ...... oh, no..... could it be that there were some grains of truth in their stories, and that he didn't want to rock an already unsteady boat?
Mmmmm. Isn't that a thought now .....
Okay, must go. Your fat plain Jane girlfriend will wake up in an hour or so. I daresay she will be looking for a post or two to make her moist. Don't disappoint, okay! Good girl, Jemimah!
Are you being mean cause you are in a bad mood or is it just the way you are?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 56 min nOgOd 711
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 1 hr kookierecluse 27
Evolution Theory Facing Crisis 1 hr DanFromSmithville 224
UFO Memo Tops FBI's Most-Viewed List (Jan '14) 2 hr Itistrue 15
You have options to keep KOLD 2 hr Amethaul 1
Response to Bill O'Reilly: Jesus Didn't Start a... 3 hr woodtick57 193
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr STO 305,484
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Television People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••