Looking Back at Karen Adams' Career at WPRI

Full story: WPRI Providence and Rhode Island

As you may know by now Eyewitness News is marking a special milestone here at WPRI-12, 20 years with Karen.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2012
Diane Marques

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Judged:

Karen, Congratulations !! 20 years is awesome !!
I used to see you at TFGreen airport as you were travelling with your husband and you were always so pleasant...You are great on Channel 12 as well...
I miss watching you now that I have moved to Florida but I wish you the best...God Bless you.....
Rita Phillips

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

Judged:

Hi Karen,

I have always admired you for you for the great job you do at WPRI 12 and in the community as well. You always seem upbeat and happy!!! You are a part of every family in Rhode Island.

I wish you many more years of broadcasting in Rhode Island!!!
vinny smith

Johnston, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

karen you were a big part little brother life he passed away of cancer i know every day you were there thank you for everything you are a special person

THANK YOU VINNY SMITH
Dean Barboza

Middletown, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2009

We love you Karen here in Portsmouth.
Keep up the great work. Regards Dean and and Carol Barboza
David K

Warwick, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2009

Judged:

I have been a life long R.I resident, I am 27, and as long as I can remember Karen Adams, has been bringing my family the news. Congrats on 20 years, and I look foward to many more years of you, bringing now My own family the news, and important stories that inpact our lives.
loretta

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

i love hearing about karen and tony i remember tony way back i like to here about news12 team ifeel like i grew up with karen andtony good job karen congradulations.
CCRYDER39

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

guess her job is safe for now ==not so with other =just look across the river no more gary ley sad sad sad
Virginia

Guilford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

I believe she wanted to talk to me while I was walking the dog on route 44 in Connecticut. I walked away since I was not ready to talk to her and I don't know when I will be talking to her again. I will leave that up to her, since she does not want to call me. I remember when I had tried to talk to her and she would hang up on me. She may not like what I did, but apparrently I am nothing to her for who I am.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

I wonder how much money those brainless talking robots make? Should be compensation enough dont you think? Now we are going to make them celebrities? I dont think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••