TV review: One Born Every Minute; Sri Lanka's Killing Fields: War Crimes Unpunished

Mar 14, 2012 Full story: The Guardian 9

We're back on the labour ward at Leeds General Infirmary where another two couples are due to procreate on camera for One Born Every Minute .

Full Story

“Bharatha Union 4 Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Mar 15, 2012
Since the arrival of the Buddhist Monks to Lanka, the Indigenous People are being killed by those Evil Forces urged by those Evil Monks.
SriLankan

Padova, Italy

#2 Mar 15, 2012
Since the arrival of South Endian tamil MF s to Lanka, the Indigenous sinhalese People are being killed by those Evil Hindu M.Facking fanatics..Finally Srilankan Army wiped out South Endian tamil baberians from our soil.

“fight for revenge”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 15, 2012
SriLankan wrote:
Since the arrival of South Endian tamil MF s to Lanka, the Indigenous sinhalese People are being killed by those Evil Hindu M.Facking fanatics..Finally Srilankan Army wiped out South Endian tamil baberians from our soil.
indegenious Sinhalese ? Sinhalese aren't indegenious . Yakka and naagas are the indegenious people . Naaga people are Tamils. Sinhalese are mixed with Yakkas , Naagas and Orissa invaders .
Eddie

London, UK

#5 Mar 15, 2012
Anti-Racism wrote:
<quoted text>
indegenious Sinhalese ? Sinhalese aren't indegenious . Yakka and naagas are the indegenious people . Naaga people are Tamils. Sinhalese are mixed with Yakkas , Naagas and Orissa invaders .
Your name says: Jealous of white success.

“fight for revenge”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 15, 2012
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>Your name says: Jealous of white success.
jealous of white succes ? Who r white ? Mahindha and Co ? Ha ha ha my gosh ! They r white ? What a joke .

“fight for revenge”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#7 Mar 15, 2012
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>Your name says: Jealous of white success.
oups i dont get ur point
Punc

Richmond Hill, Canada

#8 Mar 15, 2012
Anti-Racism wrote:
<quoted text>
oups i dont get ur point
that is because you are a dunce. LOL

“fight for revenge”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#9 Mar 15, 2012
Punc wrote:
<quoted text>
that is because you are a dunce. LOL
that is none of your business mr.Punc pundai
War Criminal Banda

Richmond Hill, Canada

#10 Mar 15, 2012
RohanX wrote:
Since the arrival of the Buddhist Monks to Lanka, the Indigenous People are being killed by those Evil Forces urged by those Evil Monks.
Destroying Theravadha Terrorism should be #1 Priority, Next comes Islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 2 min nOgOd 1,268
Dustin Diamond Arrested in Wisconsin for Allege... 57 min Jogosdokizi 1
Scoop: Undercover Boss on CBS - Sunday, Decembe... 1 hr Mew mew 1
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots 2 hr DRUDAEGCNTIENDEBD... 33
Ryan Reynolds on Homophobia, the Closet, and Ga... (Aug '07) 3 hr Renna 67
General Hospital Spoilers December 29 - January... 4 hr Naomi 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr The world is waiting 307,127
More from around the web