Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,202)

Showing posts 244,021 - 244,040 of303,190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Googelicious wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you, that poster is NOT me.
Again - I have not posted here under any other names. Perhaps you should try to live in reality and grasp the fact that NOT everyone who's has had an abortion, regrets that decision. All posts here do NOT stem from ONE person as you are foolishly suggesting.
She has psychological issues. She suffers from NPD, and needs abuse to get off. She's also paranoid.

In other words, she's a hot mess.

I often ignore her because her posts make my head spin.

I'm not missing a thing, of that I am 100% certain!

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>No it's neither wrong or backwards. You are accusing that poster of being someone else and then referring to others as "idiots" for accusing you of being Lynne D. You look just as much an idiot if not more of an idiot because you see how idiotic it is to accuse when you can't prove.
Listen, Toots. They're the ones who began the accusations about people using different usernames, while they use different usernames. My saying they're idiots for doing that, while accusing me of being Lynne is not wrong or backwards.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>And if you are not a Catholic by what authority can you know she isn't "really" a Catholic? I say the same thing to other Catholics on the thread, but I know it's just words and I have no authority over their faith and doesn't really make them not a Catholic.
I didn't say she wasn't a Catholic. I was explaining why the Catholics call her CINO. Pay attention.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it occur to you that I don't read ALLLL the posts on here, you low-life skank?
I have no idea what you're referring to. I am only LadiLulu on here, so that makes you wrong, again, Lori.
You are always wrong. In fact, one can even refer to you as defective.
Yep.
I'm Lily, but nice of you to prove you use the same name in your post that you used as your username while trolling this thread. You, Ladilulu use the name Lori in reference to me, and spell the word God as "G-d", as the troll from NY does.

No, I'm not wrong. You've used other usernames and got caught since I've been posting here, so you can't lie to me about it. Does BabiesRUs ring a bell, Toots?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a psycho. I'm reporting her for harassment.
Harassment, because I'm replying to your posts and not buying you're not posting under different usernames? LOL
wellwellwell

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Walgreen's is having a sale on Slimfast then you better squeeze out of your trailer, get loaded onto the back of a flatbed truck and get transported right over there to get yourself a few cases. Stock up on some bath soap and mouthwash while you're there. And get some Vaseline for your door so you'll be able to squeeze back into your trailer when you get back. Oh, and don't forget plenty of Lysol spray too.
I don't need to, I walk four , five miles a day plus Zumba. I guess you know how to use that vaseline, thanks for sharing and thank you for telling everyone what you get at the Dollar General Store.
tomtom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lulu, I've noticed that a lot of conservative guys seem to have that feeling about women. Mentally, these guys are stuck in the 19th century and move past it. In his essay "The Subjection of Women," John Stuart Mill said this:
"The general opinion of men is supposed to be, that the natural vocation of a woman is that of a wife and mother. I say, is supposed to be, because, judging from acts -- from the whole of the present condition of society -- one might infer that their opinion was the direct contrary. They might be supposed to think that the alleged natural vocation of women was of all things the most repugnant to their nature; insomuch that if they are free to do anything else -- if any other means of living, or occupation of their time and faculties, is open, which has any chance of appearing desirable to them -- there will not be enough of them who will be willing to accept the condition said to be natural to them. If this is the real opinion of men in general, it would be well that it should be spoken out. I should like to hear somebody openly enunciating the doctrine (it is already implied in much that is written on the subject)-- "It is necessary to society that women should marry and produce children. They will not do so unless compelled. Therefore it is necessary to compel them."
I think Mill's assessment was 100% accurate. I think that the male policy and law makers of the 18th and 19th centuries DID believe that it was "necessary" (for THEM, of course) to compel women into being wives, mothers and NOTHING more. To that end, girls received far less education than boys did, and they couldn't attend college. Women were barred from almost all the trades and professions that would allow them to live as financially independent single women. The few occupations that women COULD enter paid far less to women than to men doing the same job. And of course, women weren't allowed to VOTE.
This is exactly the type of injustice and open discrimination against women that the 19th and 20th century feminists fought so hard to eliminate, and, no doubt, what many conservative right-wing guys would like to see women returned to. These guys can't get past the fact that both marriage and motherhood are now CHOICES, which women can REJECT if they don't want to be wives or mothers.
Mr. Mill was a gay man so his opinion is suspect.
tomtom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomtom, thanks, but you took what I had quoted from Googlicious and attributed it to me. I have never had an abortion. That first part of my post you replied to was a quote.
Problem is, googlicious claims she asked forgiveness for the sins that led to the pregnancy, not for the abortion itself. Ladilulu has said the same thing, from what other pro-lifers have posted, and she didn't deny.
Thank you for the clarification. If she did not ask forgiveness for the sin of abortion, she cannot be forgiven by God. I hope she rethinks her confession adn prays to God for clarity.

She won't get it here amongst the proabortion pagans.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you spell it "G-d", poster from NY. Ladilulu posts it that same way. So you're this poster AND Googelicious.
I read how you posted under the name Ironscab, so that you could post in the nasty way you really are, even to PCers, without them knowing who you are. Looks like you're doing that same thing again. lol
Reported.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, Toots. They're the ones who began the accusations about people using different usernames, while they use different usernames. My saying they're idiots for doing that, while accusing me of being Lynne is not wrong or backwards.
I don't care who started it, you're as much an idiot for accusing other posters as being someone else as they are accusing you of being another poster. Damn you're thick. I'm trying to help you not look so much like an idiot but there's no point. You want to look like an idiot.
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you spell it "G-d", poster from NY. Ladilulu posts it that same way. So you're this poster AND Googelicious.
I read how you posted under the name Ironscab, so that you could post in the nasty way you really are, even to PCers, without them knowing who you are. Looks like you're doing that same thing again. lol
I understand that you are ... shall we say a bit 'touched' mentally, but again, I will ask you to refrain from accusing others of being me.

I believe I will report you myself, because the moderators of this forum will certainly be able to tell that you are falsely accusing others.

I find it ironic that you are so fixated on this, when its well known that you are in fact doing what you accuse others of.

What a sad person you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Lily, but nice of you to prove you use the same name in your post that you used as your username while trolling this thread. You, Ladilulu use the name Lori in reference to me, and spell the word God as "G-d", as the troll from NY does.
No, I'm not wrong. You've used other usernames and got caught since I've been posting here, so you can't lie to me about it. Does BabiesRUs ring a bell, Toots?
So does Foo.
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that it didn't include me, genius. I was stating the obvious.
She doesn't feel regret about having her unborn child/"one of God's creations" killed. She only regrets getting pregnant. If she was really a Catholic and not a CINO, she'd realize the killing of the life in her womb was as great a sin as anything that led to it.
That's the point.
No m'aam. The POINT is that I atoned for my sins long ago, and have nothing further to regret.

How sad an excuse for a human being you are that you feel a need to try to demean others for their past, when you complain like a bitter harridan when its done to you.

You give "two-faced" a whole new meaning I'd say.
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't feel regret about having her unborn child/"one of God's creations" killed. She only regrets getting pregnant.
I'd appreciate you showing us where I said "I only regret getting pregnant".

Oh, I'm very sorry - you won't be able to do that, because I never made any such claim.

Just so you know, I will be reporting EVERY post you make where you lie about something I have said or you CLAIM I have said - as being deliberatly inflammitory and harrassment. I will also be reporting every post you make where you harrass someone else OR harrass me with your claims that I am some other poster. Be aware that TOPIX WILL know that you are lying.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

wellwellwell wrote:
<quoted text> I don't need to, I walk four , five miles a day plus Zumba. I guess you know how to use that vaseline, thanks for sharing and thank you for telling everyone what you get at the Dollar General Store.
What's wrong with the DGS? If I can save a few bucks I will.
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a psycho. I'm reporting her for harassment.
As I just stated, I will be reporting EVER false claim she makes for harrassment as well. I've just completed posting 6 reports. It may well be a waste of time on my part, but I would like to think that there's a human being on the other end of the moderators keyboard who will say "enough is enough" of lily's harrassment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
No m'aam. The POINT is that I atoned for my sins long ago, and have nothing further to regret.
How sad an excuse for a human being you are that you feel a need to try to demean others for their past, when you complain like a bitter harridan when its done to you.
You give "two-faced" a whole new meaning I'd say.
She's like an 8 year old stamping her feet and pulling her hair......"but they started it".

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
As I just stated, I will be reporting EVER false claim she makes for harrassment as well. I've just completed posting 6 reports. It may well be a waste of time on my part, but I would like to think that there's a human being on the other end of the moderators keyboard who will say "enough is enough" of lily's harrassment.
She never quits with this garbage. It's tiresome.

Hopefully they will address this issue. She hijacks threads with this maniacal harassment of people.

Enough already.
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Harassment, because I'm replying to your posts and not buying you're not posting under different usernames? LOL
Harassment because you're using MY posts to harass her. Personally, I don't care what you're buying - but I do care that you disrupt this thread on a regular basis with your pecular brand of nonsense. And you shant use ME to do it.
Googleicious

Cicero, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the clarification. If she did not ask forgiveness for the sin of abortion, she cannot be forgiven by God. I hope she rethinks her confession adn prays to God for clarity.
She won't get it here amongst the proabortion pagans.
Yet someone ELSE that thinks they speak for Mother Church. This just gets sadder and sadder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 244,021 - 244,040 of303,190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••