Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,206
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sassyjm

Jackson, NJ

#252933 Aug 16, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> I believe the matter should be left up to the person that's pregnant ,not a bunch of busy bodies trying to interfere in other people's lives. No one has ever established just who is qualified to set restrictions and who in every town and state would be qualified to enforce and carry out those restrictions. Why don't YOU come out with a detailed female body control plan including implementation and enforcement and let's see what's on your mind or let's leave well enough alone with RvW
Rumor has it that your Moncie.
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#252934 Aug 16, 2012
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> A word of advice,most will not tell you why. They dare not say why for fear they are exposing their true thoughts and beliefs on that act. Soto be safe, they stick with the issue being about others choices. Pick a different scenerio..say Gosnell,sex selection abortion, after viability abortions involving healthy baby, etc...and the suddenly feel justified to voice their 'personal 'opinions.
I know that is the one question that won't be answered. They can't bring themselves to be truthful.

It amounts to,'I wouldn't kill my own child but I respect another's right to kill their's.'
Foo is wrong

Muscotah, KS

#252935 Aug 16, 2012
godless by choice wrote:
for knutter.....
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2012/08/oregon-c...
yeah no pedphiles in the rcc,you can't make this up
Yet, people do, including the press.
Katie
#252936 Aug 16, 2012
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> You admit to killing a human....a human in your womb is your conceived and developing offspring. Then you say it's justified killing in self-defense?
When have I ever admitted to killing a human? Was I convicted? Did I serve prison time? Inquiring Minds Want To Know!!!

Really? You don't say? Why, JM, nobody woulda ever known a woman was pregnant with her conceived and developing offspring if you hadn't come riding in on your white horse to announce it to the common folk.

I do declare, terminating an unhealthy or fatal pregnancy would be considered self-defense even if the mighty JM disagrees. Golly gee! Somebody let JM down gently.
I feel sorry for you. You need help.
You had no respect for your newest grandaughter moments before her birth YET you exclaimed "a baby girl is on her way" as if you acknowleged her value and importance.

You don't need to worry your pretty little head about little ol' me, JM. No need to feel sorry for me or pity me or patronize me and claim I need help. My daddy will let me know if I need help and when without your input.

As for my newest granddaughter, you got proof of your claims? Evidence that I "had no respect ... moments before her birth"?

If I personally believe there is a baby at viability without letting my beliefs control the female American population, trying to push them around with my unimportant and unnecessary feelings and beliefs regarding pregnancies, embryos, and fetuses -- just how in hell does that prove I've never acknowledged fetal value, worth, importance, and any other romanticized notion of another woman's uterine contents?
Blah!!!!
Right backatcha you crazyass girl! You are almost a joke even. Almost!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#252937 Aug 16, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for providing the links. My thought is that nobody has the right to make someone do something they don't want to do.
If they are forced by law, then you are taking away their rights.
In the case of pharmacy owners, they have a right to sell what they want. It's their business and is going to be run their way.
A pharmacist is paid to do a job, not to decide for the customers what meds they should be allowed to get based on the pharmacist's personal beliefs.

If the pharmacist is against birth control then the pharmacist doesn't have to use birth control. What about that don't you get? His/her personal beliefs are just that...personal.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#252938 Aug 16, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that supposed to be an answer to 'why you wouldn't have a abortion?'
Because I don't want one.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#252939 Aug 16, 2012
Foo is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, people do, including the press.
Good evening Knit/Colorado/Pupsilicious.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#252940 Aug 16, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that is the one question that won't be answered. They can't bring themselves to be truthful.
It amounts to,'I wouldn't kill my own child but I respect another's right to kill their's.'
So you want to ask a question and then you want to script my answer for me?

Fundie control-freaks.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#252941 Aug 16, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you didn't stick your nose into a discussion in which you have no idea what was actually said, you wouldn't make yourself look so stupid.
Her new granddaughter wasn't born YET. That was the point. Her granddaughter was still a "fetus" at the tme Katie said her daughter was in labor and "granddaughter" was "on the way".
What you have knowledge of has no bearing on the truth. She said a fetus is "non-existent" and said it's a "non-entity", as well as saying it's technically a fetus until cord is cut.
So you can't explain how an understanding of fetal physiology indicates hypocrisy in the context of one being happy when a new grandchild is born?

That was your accusation, and look! No rhyme or reason! Par for the course.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#252942 Aug 16, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Post 251969 she admitted to saying it.
Next time, know what you're talking about before posting, because you keep making yourself look stupid and clueless.
Someone should tell you what a qualifier is. Or, you could look it up. "To my knowledge" would, well, qualify. lol ya big dummy.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#252943 Aug 16, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>

You people lie so much when you post, I don't believe a word you post.
Well hell, if you think we're all secretly AC, your work here is done, and you can go now. Doofus.

“OUCH”

Since: Mar 07

#252944 Aug 16, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Second-term abortions aren't up to the state, but a doctor has to okay the procedure, mostly because the risks are somewhat higher for complications (but still lower than childbirth). Of course, states are trying to get round that with these ridiculous "fetal pain" and "personhood" laws, but they keep getting smacked down.
<quoted text>
I found this today .I copied it for you to see,Pete.
PP vs.Casey- The ruling has enabled states to pass more laws restricting access to abortion.

Although federal law grants a woman the constitutional right to terminate her pregnancy before foetal viability, individual states are permitted to impose restrictions on abortion throughout pregnancy if they do not unduly burden a woman’s right to choose.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#252945 Aug 16, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me STO,what do THEY have to do with me practicing my religion where God forbids premarital sex(fornication)? Show me where abstinence is the *problem* in society if that equals NO PREGNANCY,NO STD'S,NO UNWANTED PREGNANCIES,NO ABORTIONS,NO SINGLE PARENTING,NO GIRLS BEING USED FOR SEX,etc...?
TIA
Abstinence is fine, but it's not a matter of self-control for all people. For you, it is. For others, no abstinence + contraception is self-control. You don't get to define self-control for everyone else. That was the point.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#252946 Aug 16, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hell, if you think we're all secretly AC, your work here is done, and you can go now. Doofus.
LOLOL
That tickled my funny bone!!

Hi STO :)
STO

Vallejo, CA

#252947 Aug 16, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>Again,here you are focusing on the RCC when in fact,abortions kills a living,developing human in the womb. Why are you mocking our Pope if he has NOTHING to do with free will choices that end up tragically? Should he give EVERY drunk driver a million dollars if he/she chooses NOT to drive drunk?
Maybe $50,000.
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>Address those who think that premarital sex is okay as long as they protect themselves.
Okay.

Those who think premaital sex is okay, protect yourselves. My recommendation is, use a condom every time.

How was that?

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>The STATS show that abortions,single parenting(UNPLANNED parenting)still takes place in enomorous proportions. I think that YOU should start practice what you preach.
I do.

What's wrong with a woman choosing to be a single parent? Some find anonymous donors, then off to the races they go! Single parenting and unplanned don't always go hand in hand.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#252948 Aug 16, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
When have I ever admitted to killing a human? Was I convicted? Did I serve prison time? Inquiring Minds Want To Know!!!
Really? You don't say? Why, JM, nobody woulda ever known a woman was pregnant with her conceived and developing offspring if you hadn't come riding in on your white horse to announce it to the common folk.
I do declare, terminating an unhealthy or fatal pregnancy would be considered self-defense even if the mighty JM disagrees. Golly gee! Somebody let JM down gently.
<quoted text>
You don't need to worry your pretty little head about little ol' me, JM. No need to feel sorry for me or pity me or patronize me and claim I need help. My daddy will let me know if I need help and when without your input.
As for my newest granddaughter, you got proof of your claims? Evidence that I "had no respect ... moments before her birth"?
If I personally believe there is a baby at viability without letting my beliefs control the female American population, trying to push them around with my unimportant and unnecessary feelings and beliefs regarding pregnancies, embryos, and fetuses -- just how in hell does that prove I've never acknowledged fetal value, worth, importance, and any other romanticized notion of another woman's uterine contents?
<quoted text>
Right backatcha you crazyass girl! You are almost a joke even. Almost!
Aren't you so special, katie! You've had a whole story created about you, sweetie! What a lucky goil you are!!
STO
#252949 Aug 16, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate yourself.
1. MAJORITY of abortions are done out of convenience.
2. MANY late term abortions are done illegally but written up as legal(something wrong).
3. Aborting a late term/viable baby for having a cleft palate is not "something gone wrong".
4. Aborting late term vs delivering a baby very early (preemie)is an option. Think about it,many post-viable abortions are scheduled. They are not "QUICK,ON THE TABLE TO ABORT,YOU'RE DYING" kind of scenerio's. Think of Tiller who got shot. What happened to "all" those scheduled abortions ? Was mom "dying" that she had to wait to be scheduled in?
Again,is an open spine(spinal bifada)an URGENCY to kill for? What about a cleft palate? How about finding out late term that your child is a boy when you really only wanted a girl?
None of that answers my question. Wanna give it another try?

When something goes wrong in a pregancy the woman makes the decision as to how she wants to proceed, given the choices available to her. Who would you have make the decision?

I'll make it easier for you. Let's say the situation is: "QUICK,ON THE TABLE TO ABORT,YOU'RE DYING" kind of scenerio's.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#252950 Aug 16, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe $50,000.
<quoted text>
Okay.
Those who think premaital sex is okay, protect yourselves. My recommendation is, use a condom every time.
How was that?
<quoted text>
I do.
What's wrong with a woman choosing to be a single parent? Some find anonymous donors, then off to the races they go! Single parenting and unplanned don't always go hand in hand.
She trashes single parents but doesn't want women to obtain abortions or for people to use contraception.

Did someone use a blender on a brain at some point? The dots not only do not line up, they are splattered all over the darn place.
STO
#252951 Aug 16, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL
That tickled my funny bone!!
Hi STO :)
Heya Katie!

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#252952 Aug 16, 2012
"her" brain, specifically...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 9 min Elise Gingerich 25
Willie Horton II? Dems claim 'race-baiting' ove... 29 min Le Jimbo 1
UFO Memo Tops FBI's Most-Viewed List (Jan '14) 35 min Ufo sights 23
Days of Our Lives Spoilers: Sami Receives Answe... 59 min dmw 1
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Michael Po... 1 hr dmw 2
Response to Bill O'Reilly: Jesus Didn't Start a... 1 hr woodtick57 385
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 1 hr nOgOd 950

Television People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE