Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,000
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#250730 Jul 31, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that not everyone shares your atheistic point of view, don't you?
So what? You dont seem to care that not everyone gives a shit about your christian views either.

Location hidden

#250731 Jul 31, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Being "free and loose" regarding habits(i.e eating dinner at the table instead of in front of the tv..or having to say grace before meals together vs just digging in) is not comparable to morals.
Times have changed and must has been lost. Not one person can deny that there is a negative over all change regarding family life. My brother is separated for years from his wife,while raising a daughter. He KNOWS that this is all his daughter knows. It's not normal and/or desirable to say the least even if she doesn't know any better. They try to make it work but that in itself is a dysfunction and he knows it. She lives it. Going back and forth to each parents house takes its toll. She then has learned how to manipulate in order to get her way during those teenage years. THAT is not "normal" even though many are in divorced situation.
Parents are afraid of their kids. ESPECIALLY teenagers who start with the independent attitudes. Normally,teenagers go through their moments,but add dsyfunction and that kid rebels even more.
The parents are racked with typical "working mom guilt" so they tend to cower from potential confrontations,so they coddle. Not only that but MANY parents are bad examples and then they expect to teach their child morals. Kids are not stupid. Tell a kid that they are too young to have sex,while YOU are sleeping with your bf or gf,and they will laugh you out of town.
You have to live morals in order to teach them.
Actually, your brother "trying to make it work" is NOT dysfunctional. Its NORMAL. That's what the best parents do.

You are SO mired in your own bullshit, you dont even see how stupid your claims are.

Location hidden

#250732 Jul 31, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Less? Yes.

Once upon a time,kids would curse,steal,sleep with their bf/gf,etc....but they hid it. Why? Because they had guilt. Guilt then leads you to hid your dirty deeds.
Today,kids don't hide things. WHY? because they aren't feeling the guilt and because many live in such dsyfunction that they don't even acknowledge right from wrong anymore. They have become cold to the consequences/ramifications to their actions..
Riiiiiiiiiight. Because its SO much better to hide and live in guilt, than to do things openly and more carefully as MANY kids DO try to do today.

@@ Man, what kind of fuckedup mindset do you have Skanky, that you think hiding and guilt is somehow "better"?? Those kids who were hiding and guilty were the ones having dangerous back alley abortions too. Many of those girls died or were so messed up they could never have kids again. But you think THAT is better too apparently.

Teenage pregnancies are at an ALL TIME LOW. There are less pregnant teens today than there has been since 1946!!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-574119...

WHY? Because they're better educated and more open.

You're an IDIOT.

You're SO quick to write off the kids today. Well fuck you sister, seems we're doing something RIGHT for the rates to be DOWN.

Location hidden

#250733 Jul 31, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you bother to read before you respond? Where did I say I was "left in daycare"? And whose "failed marriage" are you referencing? If it's my one and only marriage, my ex is recently dead and you are not allowed to spit on him.
Skanky just makes this crap up as she goes along, then acts as if she has some credibility.

She's a fool.

Location hidden

#250734 Jul 31, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>I know what I said lala. I have repeated it over and over and over.
I would rather my daughter die than to have an abortion.
Killing isn't in our vocabulary. We don't kill our own children. PERIOD.
You act like wishing your child dead rather than save her life is something to be proud of. You're not only sick, you're pathetic.

Location hidden

#250735 Jul 31, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>
If my daughter was a teenager,she would fear me.
That's seriously messed up. I thank G-d I never had to FEAR my parents.

Location hidden

#250736 Jul 31, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is anyone even denying this. We see it everywhere.
Must be the view you have with your heads up your asses.

Location hidden

#250737 Jul 31, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The link I already posted came up wrong I tried to find it again but haven't found it so far. I'll have to try later.
Basically it said that some Jewish doctrines say ensoulment takes place at conception, others say at forty days when the body takes form and still another said at birth. I picked forty days for the purpose of the argument but it seems there is no consensus.
Actually, there IS a consensus as you've been told many times now. In the Jewish faith, ensoulment happens in three very distinct stages, and isn't complete until birth.

Here's the link AGAIN for you to ignore.

http://www.rabbinicalassembly.org/sites/defau...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#250738 Jul 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU pay attention bitch, and stop lying while you're at it.
I didn't say "white people having typical family life" becasue I said pretty clearly that TYPICAL FAMILY LIFE never existed except in the imaginations of TV show writers and Hollywood.
Those "intact families" you babble on about were in fact OFTEN as deeply flawed IF NOT MORE SO than those who had second marriages, or husbands lost at war, or were simply single parent families.
ALL of these existed. The only "TYPICAL" families were fictional and on television. The word "TYPICAL" implies the majority. Sorry Skanky, but white suburbia was FAR from "typical" of how most people lived, especially in poor area's, or those with a moderate income.
And yes, I say "white" NOT because its racist, but because its true. The imaginary "typical family" YOU are speaking of only appeared on TV and involved white people. Most ASPIRED to it but few actually achieved it.
As for G-d being at the "center" of their lives, G-d was TYPICALLY at the center of MANY people's lives, "intact family" or not. And MANY of those people who's lives were "G-d centered" were miserable sons-of-bitches. Look at your own Catholic church for an example. It was in the 50's and 60's that the very worst of the pedophile priest cases was happening.
You seem to think that the magic words here are "intact" and "typical" when in FACT, "INTACT" families were often very, VERY broken beyond the closed doors, and TYPICAL didn't exist at all except in people's idealized imaginations.
I respond to the rest of your rubbish in the next post.
Wrong Foo. You have no idea what a traditional family is or does or anything else. You won't find it by googling it either.

Location hidden

#250739 Jul 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@@ Only in your wet dream does such bullshit exist.
I'll never understand why you have such a burning desire for women that do something against what YOU want them to do, to suffer forever.
THANKFULLY, MOST dont suffer. If they're suffering long lasting guilt that affects their marriages and relationships years later, they have a LOT more mental issues than guilt over an abortion, and they SHOULD be in long term psychiatric care.
sassy is right.

Location hidden

#250740 Jul 31, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> I mentioned that MY mom was born in the days of the depression and went on to share my story.
Your story is full of shit.

If your mom was born in the days of the depression, and you are in your late 30's or early 40's, your mother at MINIMUM would have to have had you in her 50's.

You make up too many stories Skanky. Nobody WITH a brain believes a word you say.

Location hidden

#250741 Jul 31, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Why would you think I was discussing baby boomers or the 50's when discussing my mom OR the fact that she lived in the days of the depression? Do the math.
I did do the math. YOu're lying again. You were in HS in the 80's. There's no way your mother was around during the depression which was from about 1926 to 1934.

Location hidden

#250742 Jul 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews do NOT say that Inkstain as I've proven.
Apparently ONE Jew said it back in 2007, perhaps he's been educated since then. But dont let the facts deter you from clinging to that erronious comment like a life preserver.
But again, you're not known for your intellectual honesty here.
Gospel, Matthew 13:35-43

35 This was to fulfil what was spoken by the prophet: I will speak to you in parables, unfold what has been hidden since the foundation of the world.

36 Then, leaving the crowds, he went to the house; and his disciples came to him and said,'Explain to us the parable about the darnel in the field.'

37 He said in reply,'The sower of the good seed is the Son of man.

38 The field is the world; the good seed is the subjects of the kingdom; the darnel, the subjects of the Evil One;

39 the enemy who sowed it, the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; the reapers are the angels.

40 Well then, just as the darnel is gathered up and burnt in the fire, so it will be at the end of time.

41 The Son of man will send his angels and they will gather out of his kingdom all causes of falling and all who do evil,

42 and throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and grinding of teeth.

43 Then the upright will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Anyone who has ears should listen!

Location hidden

#250743 Jul 31, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Women have the closeness and intimate conduct with the children therefore, what they do has more influence on their children. A good dad will have a very positive effect on their kids but a bad dad's behavior can be buffeted by a loving mom.
Have of our children only have partime dads.
Women have freedom of choice and that means she has a choice not to have relationships and children with deadbeats.
Yeah, because women go out SEARCHING for deadbeats to have kids with.

DAMN you're STUPID.

Location hidden

#250744 Jul 31, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>I linked the Talmuds explanation on this..
You LIE again. You did NOT link the Talmud's explaination of this. Its not IN the Talmud you dumbass.

I however DID link the Halakhah (Jewish law) on this, and you ignored it like you ignore EVERYTHING you dont like.

Location hidden

#250745 Jul 31, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
CORRECTION:
oops.....the colorado killer must have read the bible and saw what you did..where God COMMANDS killing...etc.
Many spree or serial killers have claimed exactly that. So what? It has NOTHING to do with women's right to make their own medical choices.

Nice try at mixing apples and Ford trucks Skank. Again, you're a failure.

Location hidden

#250746 Jul 31, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong Foo. You have no idea what a traditional family is or does or anything else.
Actually I do Knutbar. Better than you, and that's a FACT.

Location hidden

#250747 Jul 31, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>
sassy is right.
Skanky is an idiot. So are you.

Location hidden

#250748 Jul 31, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Gospel, Matthew 13:35-43
Meaningless bullshit. AGAIN for the STUPID thing - your so called christian tenants are meaningless to anyone that's NOT CHRISTIAN.

DAMN your jesus made some stupid followers.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#250749 Jul 31, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> Great post , I agree with you. You are a great person for standing up for what you believe in! We need more people like you! God Bless you!
We're all standing up for what we believe in...dumkoff.

How quaint...one faux-Christian God blessing another faux-Christian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 6 min untilthelighttakesus 1,490
'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up (Oct '12) 3 hr mrconcon - canada 68
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 3 hr GinaLover 750
Johanna Botta of Real World Austin at the 2008 ... (Feb '08) 10 hr Atarantado 217
Spotlight back on Patricia Adkins case (Jan '11) 14 hr Mary 168
Why on people in general on Television look so ... 15 hr Noticer 1
Joseph Morgan continuing to mix his television ... 15 hr emanuel 1
More from around the web