PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
81 - 100 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

On the consequences of stopping animal research: "Don't get the diseases in the first place, schmo."

-- PETA's David Mathews (USA Today, July 27, 1994).
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

To those people who say,`My father is alive because of animal experimentation,' I say `Yeah, well, good for you. This dog died so your father could live.' Sorry, but I am just not behind that kind of trade off.

-- Bill Maher, PETA celebrity spokesman.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

The life of an ant and the life of my child should be accorded equal respect.

-- Michael W. Fox, Vice President, The Humane Society (The Associated Press, Jan. 15, 1989).
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
"It is time we demand an end to the misguided and abusive concept of animal ownership. The first step on this long, but just, road would be ending the concept of pet ownership."
-- Elliot Katz, President, In Defense of Animals, "In Defense of Animals," Spring 1997.
LOL, I can picture you frantically doing internet searches for anything you can because as always, you CAN'T refute anything stated here because you lack the intelligence and the knowledge. Keep flailing and failing. It's amazing how people who don't eat animals set you freaks off. Get help for your mental disorder.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Six million Jews died in concentration camps, but six billion broiler chickens will die this year in slaughter houses.

-- Ingrid Newkirk, PETA's President, The Washington Post, November 13, 1983.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

PETA Lodges War Crimes Charges Against Makers Of Animal Crackers
http://www.smew.com/all-feed/item/2230-peta-l...
holy sh#t you are so effing stupid! That was satire, you flailing/failing moron! Do everyone a favor and give up while you're behind, you are only making a bigger fool of yourself every time you regurgitate your blatant ignorance.

I picture you like this:

http://wickershamsconscience.files.wordpress....

Get lost you trifling, witless troll.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!! Hilarious. Poor troll seeks out threads that are about being cruel to animals and then the idiot CHOOSES to read posts and then he whines that the words are being FORCED on him??? Get lost, you trifling idiot. No one is FORCING you to read these words and the fact is that you are too dam' stupid to realize what a fool you made of yourself. Get lost, troll.

Let me guess, you will continue to spew your witless troll cr@p and whine that the big bad vegans are forcing you to read their every word?? Yep, no doubt about it because that's how all trifling trolls operate. Have fun!
Actually having alot of fun eating my burger and picturing the veggie spittle that is obviously erupting from your mouth.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

We are capable of dealing with anyone. No one has died yet but that time will come.

-- Keith Mann of ALF, as quoted in the Evening Standard [London, Dec. 8, 1998).

Mann was sentenced in 1994 to 14 years in prison for leading a gang which, in 1991, attacked almost 700 businesses in Manchester, UK.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Six million Jews died in concentration camps, but six billion broiler chickens will die this year in slaughter houses.
-- Ingrid Newkirk, PETA's President, The Washington Post, November 13, 1983.
The more you copy and paste, the more you prove what a flailing/failing idiot you are. Every time you post a quote, only proves that you can't think for yourself or form a single remotely intelligent thought. You can't refute ANYTHING I have stated because you can't even think for yourself. Keep flailing and failing miserably. ta-ta trifling troll!!
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Arson, property destruction, burglary and theft are 'acceptable crimes' when used for the animal cause.

-- Alex Pacheco, Director, PETA.

“Timing Is Everything”

Since: Mar 08

the Marrow of Mother Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>Another full day of... blah blah blah...
Hey HAC - LUMPY, why don't you admit to these folks that you are employed by PETA in Norfolk where their kill facility is ?

At least then they would understand why you are SO hateful and demented.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

I would be overjoyed when the first scientist is killed by a liberation activist.

-- Vivien Smith of ALF (USA Today, September 3, 1991).
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Surely there will be some nonhuman animals whose lives, by any standards, are more valuable than the lives of some humans.

-- Peter Singer, godfather of the animal rights movement, Animal Liberation: A New Ethic for Our Treatment of Animals, 2nd edition, 1990.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

In a war you have to take up arms and people will get killed, and I can support that kind of action by petrol bombing and bombs under cars. It's a war.

-- Tim Daley, British Animal Liberation Front Leader (BBC interview, 1987).
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Oxossi wrote:
<quoted text>Hey HAC - LUMPY, why don't you admit to these folks that you are employed by PETA in Norfolk where their kill facility is ?
At least then they would understand why you are SO hateful and demented.
Hey trifling troll--why don't you stfu. You brain dead slobs think every animal rights activist is affiliated with PeTA. How predictable that all the trolls have done nothing but sling insults and derail form the topic. NONE of you has the capability to refute intelligently...but then you are trifling trolls after all.Get lost, troll.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

It is true, HAC is employed by PETA in Norfolk.

She has spewed her bigoted hate on Topix for 5 years now.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>The more you copy and paste, the more you prove what a flailing/failing idiot you are. Every time you post a quote, only proves that you can't think for yourself or form a single remotely intelligent thought. You can't refute ANYTHING I have stated because you can't even think for yourself. Keep flailing and failing miserably. ta-ta trifling troll!!
The words of your hateful, violent, insane leaders are irritating your vag, eh? Consider them the sand of your failed philosophy.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

The zombie moron keeps proving that he is incapable of forming a single original or remotely intelligent thought on his own. Keep posting quotes from intelligent minds, because you only magnify the fact that you can't form an original, intelligent thought on your own. Keep trolling, witless trifling trolls!
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

The zombie moron keeps proving that he is incapable of forming a single original or remotely intelligent thought on his own. Keep posting quotes from intelligent minds, because you only magnify the fact that you can't form an original, intelligent thought on your own. Keep trolling, witless trifling trolls!
So you AGREE that humans should be murdered by PETA and the ALF?

There goes your argument for nonviolence, along with your entire wasted life.

There's still time to get a job and make yourself useful, if you've got the wits to do it.

I hear McDonald's has an opening for a burger-fllipper. Go for it! Make your life count at last!
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Hey trifling troll--why don't you stfu. You brain dead slobs think every animal rights activist is affiliated with PeTA. How predictable that all the trolls have done nothing but sling insults and derail form the topic. NONE of you has the capability to refute intelligently...but then you are trifling trolls after all.Get lost, troll.
"Troll", "trifling", "brain-dead", "slobs" -- and you have the gall to say others sling insults and derail from the topic?

Our Native American brothers have given you a new name: "Sand In The Vagina".

Rock on, Sandy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••