PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments
6,441 - 6,460 of 10,818 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

such stupid corpse eaters wrote:
<quoted text>Leave, because you serve no purpose here or anywhere. Get lost you worthless POS.
Don't worry, we know you won't leave. idiot losers like you cling and hop from thread to thread begging for attention. You are nothing but a worthless waste of space.'tis true! Enjoy your next pointless incoherent whining session, you disgustingly stupid POS.
"We"....?????.whoa!. ...there ya go...you really have no idea how completely lost you sound or behave do you...???...perhaps you should seek help from any member of your family that will still speak to you..because you are so completely delusional it is actually sad to watch....really..try though because you do need help in a way that is not going to come from here..

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
That's bullshit HAC.
Soybeans are poisonous in there natural state.
Even after processing they contain many dangerous chemicals.
http://www.vegetariansareevil.com/soy.html
Actually, you post nothing but bullshit.
very true about soybeans. same with cashews as well.
http://www.wereyouwondering.com/did-you-know-... Skeptical to the end, I decided to go online, where the answer would be at my fingertips. I was shocked. There are actually several substances in unprocessed soybeans that are very unhealthy for you including phytoestrogens, antienzymes, hemagglutinin, phytates and goitrogens and a breakdown of the effect that each of these substances has on the body will follow.
the July 24/08 edition of Human Reproduction, a leading health journal in Europe, there is an article that has studied the effect of eating an average of half a serving per day of soybean products and found that consumption lead to a significant decrease in sperm count.
http://www.ehow.com/info_8547477_happens-eat-... Raw soybeans can make a person sick and are even toxic enough to potentially cause death.
as for cashews. they are members of the poison ivy family. so are mangoes and pistachios as well.
http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/1... The majority of these "raw" cashews are not truly "raw". These cashews are processed to remove the chemical resin urushiol, which is also the chemical that is found in poison ivy and mangos. The cashew is also related to poison sumac and to pistachios.
http://nutgourmet.wordpress.com/2012/01/22/sc... Mango, cashew and poison oak, ivy and sumac are all in the family Anacardiaceae. Then poison oak, ivy and sumac join the genus Toxicodendron which contains the allergenic oil urushiol in its resin. But, mango and cashew also have allergenic oils. Mango has resorcinol, and cashew has anacardiol and cardol. All of these allergenic oils have enough similarity that if you are allergic to one, you are probably allergic to the others.
in a side note: someone had been peeling a mango. got a phone call. he stuck his hand that had been in contact with the fruit onto his thigh. dude found himself with a hand shaped poison ivy rash not long after. there is a picture of said rash on the site listed below:
http://www.sciencenews.org/sn_arc98/8_8_98/fo... A Houston-area man had been intrigued by the taste of mango smoothies, a pleasing drink he encountered on several recent visits to a friend’s house. So when mangos went on sale at the local grocery store, this 27-year-old Texan decided to buy one.
To his surprise, the experience left a lasting impression—quite literally—as the photo, here, depicts.
The tropical import has a thick green skin. To remove it, the man firmly grasped the fruit in his left hand, using his right to peel it. When the phone rang, the man sat down to answer it—without first washing his hands.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Leave, because you serve no purpose here or anywhere. Get lost you worthless POS.
Don't worry, we know you won't leave. idiot losers like you cling and hop from thread to thread begging for attention. You are nothing but a worthless waste of space.'tis true! Enjoy your next pointless incoherent whining session, you disgustingly stupid POS.
RFLMAO.

Somebody has got you really squeezing some turds today. I bet they're squirting right out between your furry fingers.

I love to see it when somebody exposes one of the few nerves that are attached to that single little brain cell of yours.

It's just one reason why you are the greatest freakshow on topix.
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>This comes from the folks selling you the soy, dimwit.
Try reading some information from articles that site such things as Princeton University Studies and actually able to site verifiable research data.
http://www.westonaprice.org/soy-alert
http://www.livestrong.com/article/249173-what...
http://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-nega...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you I D I O T. Every knowledgeable person knows that Weston A Price is another SHAM!! You are so effing dense chimchim!!!

The Weston A. Price Foundation is one of the primary groups responsible for spreading some of the FUD that you may have heard about soy products. Their interest (both philosophical and financial) is in promoting dairy consumption, specifically raw milk. They make claims about supporting "traditional diets", which would be fine - except that the use of dairy products is fairly new in the 200,000 years history of the human species, dating only to the neolithic revolution of about 10,000 years ago; and of course dairy consumption was just about unknown in many areas of the world where lactose intolerance is common. In fact, Price himself wasn't such an advocate of dairy.

They advocate a diet high in saturated fat, which according to our best scientific knowledge is linked to a higher risk of heart disease and stroke. WAPF simply denies that such a link exists, sort of like how tobacco companies simply denied the link between smoking and lung cancer.

On the soy front, they point to studies where animals were injected with extracts of soy protein and got sick, and ignore studies where humans ate traditional soy foods and improved their health.

There's a good series of articles about WAPF at vegsource.com , and a critique of their FUD about vegetarianism at energygrid.com .

Of course, even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and they do have a good point about the prevalence of processed food in the standard Western diet. Apart from that, though, it's mostly nonsense.

http://www.vegsource.com/news/2010/07/the-tru...

You stupid stupid impotent TROLL. You know NOTHING about and you also STILL have NO IDEA what's going on!!'tis true! PLEASE keep making an ass of yourself...we're counting on you chimchim!!

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely...its still talkin' in 'we'...and of course no one knows what's going on...lol...like this is everyone's first time on a public thread...complete !diot..still seeks power where there is none...
Ps..the lasag was killer...!!!!...not that I am patting my own back or nothin'...just really good stuff...!
:)
the only purpose the troll has in life. is to show why it is NOT a good thing to go vegan. the troll is showing why having a diet with some meat in it is a very good thing.
plus, dishrags do NOT get the job of 'Line leader' for assembly line work. and that is what I did while working for the factory end of the advertising business. when I was not working as a line lead. I was either wiring the signs up. or repairing the mistakes made by other workers on the line I was working on at the time.
part of the Line lead's job is paperwork. as well as 'babysitting' the folks that you have on the line.

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Constantly replying to the post that is INTENTIONALLY being repeated to prove what idiots you trolls are shows that you freaks are ALL mentally unstable morons. Get lost you witless trifling TROLL, you serve no purpose.Hope that helps.
Everybody is just watching the village idiot dance in the square.

Dance, monkey girl, dance.

RFLMAO

You'll never know how entertaining you really are.

(Standing ovation)
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Yep. Every SANE, sensible, INTELLIGENT person knows that anything Dick the scumbag Berman says is utter LIES. Idiots like you know NOTHING about TRUTH, FACTS, and REALITY. Keep flailing about, you insecure, impotent COWARD, we realize you have nothing better to do than humiliate yourself!!
http://bermanexposed.org/
Err, the site http://www.vegetariansareevil.com/soy.html has nothing to do with Rick Berman.
Hey HAC, do you really believe that those incredibly stupid small brained food animals you moan about are conscious in the human sense? If you point a gun at, for example, a dog it does not beg for its life. It licks the gun.
Hey HAC, if we don't eat them either something else will or they'll breed until they starve. Herbivores are designed by nature to be eaten by carnivores.
Hey HAC, how many billion people are going to starve to death if you take away this main source of food? There is very little arable land in some countries. They rely on animal that can turn grass into food.
Hey HAC, how long can you live without proper nutrition? I don't want to die from vitamin and mineral deficiencies with brittle bones like those abused vegan children.
Hey HAC, do you have any answers for these and the thousand other criticisms of the idiocy of veganism that doesn't involve your childish slanders?

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

COWARDLY IMPOTENT SELF HUMILIATING loser Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>RFLMAO.
Somebody has got me really squeezing some turds today. they're squirting right out between my furry fingers.
I love to see it when somebody exposes one of the few nerves that are attached to that single little brain cell of mine.
It's just one reason why I strive to be the greatest freakshow on topix....but I am such a witless moron I'm afraid it will never be ...woe is me. I also STILL have NO IDEA what's going on !!
tsk tsk chimchim, you really will never learn will you? No, it seems you won't Meanwhile, we will keep giggling at the fool you continue to make of yourself because the FACT is, that you STILL have NO IDEA what's going on!! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! stoopid stoopid chimchim!!

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Constantly replying to the post that is INTENTIONALLY being repeated to prove what idiots you trolls are shows that you freaks are ALL mentally unstable morons. Get lost you witless trifling TROLL, you serve no purpose.Hope that helps.
Why the namecalling Missy?
It is quite humorous but at the same time a most infintile behavior you are displaying...

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody is just watching the village idiot dance in the square.
RFLMAO
You'll never know how entertaining you really are.
(Standing ovation)
very true. the troll does NOT realize that lying is hard to a aspie to the point of being impossible. and the troll has called me a liar several times now.
the troll should do research on asperger's syndrome. and how it is genetic.

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Everybody is just watching me, the village idiot dance in the square.
I keep telling myself: Dance, monkey girl, dance.
RFLMAO
I'll never know how effing stupid I really am because I STILL have NO IDEA what's going on.
We know, chimchim, we know. By all means PLEASE keep humiliating yourself...we know you won't let us down!!LOL!!!!

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...yo u I D I O T. Every knowledgeable person knows that Weston A Price is another SHAM!! You are so effing dense chimchim!!!
The Weston A. Price Foundation is one of the primary groups responsible for spreading some of the FUD that you may have heard about soy products. Their interest (both philosophical and financial) is in promoting dairy consumption, specifically raw milk. They make claims about supporting "traditional diets", which would be fine - except that the use of dairy products is fairly new in the 200,000 years history of the human species, dating only to the neolithic revolution of about 10,000 years ago; and of course dairy consumption was just about unknown in many areas of the world where lactose intolerance is common. In fact, Price himself wasn't such an advocate of dairy.
They advocate a diet high in saturated fat, which according to our best scientific knowledge is linked to a higher risk of heart disease and stroke. WAPF simply denies that such a link exists, sort of like how tobacco companies simply denied the link between smoking and lung cancer.
On the soy front, they point to studies where animals were injected with extracts of soy protein and got sick, and ignore studies where humans ate traditional soy foods and improved their health.
There's a good series of articles about WAPF at vegsource.com , and a critique of their FUD about vegetarianism at energygrid.com .
Of course, even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and they do have a good point about the prevalence of processed food in the standard Western diet. Apart from that, though, it's mostly nonsense.
http://www.vegsource.com/news/2010/07/the-tru...
You stupid stupid impotent TROLL. You know NOTHING about and you also STILL have NO IDEA what's going on!!'tis true! PLEASE keep making an ass of yourself...we're counting on you chimchim!!
Keep reading "Vegsource", dingbat.
I'm counting on it for your entertainment value.

Everybody is having a hi-ho time with your ignorance tonight. It may even rank into one of your top ten shows.

RFLMAO
The right is fascist

Wickford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You are so effing dense chimchim!!!
So you finally admit it. Well done, chim chim. Here, have another banana ;)

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>We know, chimchim, we know. By all means PLEASE keep humiliating yourself...we know you won't let us down!!LOL!!!!
I'll ask you again. Does your wardrobe contain leather rendered from the carcasses of dead animals? Don't be shy Miss, Show sometits and answer!!!

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
the only purpose the troll has in life. is to show why it is NOT a good thing to go vegan. the troll is showing why having a diet with some meat in it is a very good thing.
plus, dishrags do NOT get the job of 'Line leader' for assembly line work. and that is what I did while working for the factory end of the advertising business. when I was not working as a line lead. I was either wiring the signs up. or repairing the mistakes made by other workers on the line I was working on at the time.
part of the Line lead's job is paperwork. as well as 'babysitting' the folks that you have on the line.
Just laugh at 'it', it tries to play games with everything but is not smart enough to pull it off. Check out it's latest post about how we must be morons to respond to repeated copy paste expressions...lol..unfortunate ly it does not think ahead, or in this case behind, because it has been saying this same shyt for many years, now what would that mean..??..It just doesn't get reality anymore..It will never make a difference in anything for its entire life and that is a truth..just a set of lungs, a stomach and a very large colon..I said this before and I say it again. Useless waste of Earths resources trying to understand its own worthless existence. Its own family doesn't give a shyt about it and it thinks it can make someone else actually 'feel' something...lol...it is text book psychology games it is attempting to play and doesn't have the brain to make it happen..silly..

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I'll keep obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because I'm an insecure cowardly dingbat.
I'm counting on my self humiliation for entertainment value.
I still keep telling myself: Dance, monkey girl, dance.
Everybody is having a hi-ho time with my ignorance tonight. It may even rank into one of my top ten showsin my delusional, tiny, twisted head. By the way, I STILL have NO IDEA what's going on and it is driving me madder than I already am!! I refuse to stop humiliating myself, so I will keep infesting the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because I obviously FEAR ARAs. tis true!!
RFLMAO
We know chimchim. we know! BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...do we ever know!!! stupid stupid chimchim...

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the namecalling Missy?
It is quite humorous but at the same time a most infintile behavior you are displaying...
It's her way of lashing out in response to her painful brain shrinkage.

"Scientists at the Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics, University of Oxford, recently discovered that changing to a vegetarian diet could be bad for our brains — with those on a meat-free diet six times more likely to suffer brain shrinkage."

http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/vegetarians-...

It's kinda sad.
She can be quite entertaining though.

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Just laugh at 'it', it tries to play games with everything but is not smart enough to pull it off. Check out it's latest post about how we must be morons to respond to repeated copy paste expressions...lol..unfortunate ly it does not think ahead, or in this case behind, because it has been saying this same shyt for many years, now what would that mean..??..It just doesn't get reality anymore..It will never make a difference in anything for its entire life and that is a truth..just a set of lungs, a stomach and a very large colon..I said this before and I say it again. Useless waste of Earths resources trying to understand its own worthless existence. Its own family doesn't give a shyt about it and it thinks it can make someone else actually 'feel' something...lol...it is text book psychology games it is attempting to play and doesn't have the brain to make it happen..silly..
stupid, stupid troll....

KEEP OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>We know chimchim. we know! BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...do we ever know!!! stupid stupid chimchim...
Huh, you should at least change your screen name if you want to laugh at yourself with the rest of the world.

Pssst. You might look just a tiny bit less psychotic.

But by all means, join in. You're freakin hilarious.

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>stupid, stupid troll....
...cute, spoiled little girl...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••