PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#4653 Aug 10, 2012
I've been trying to find information on the dane bramage effects of sucking lima beans through a sippy cup. The Stanley Kubrick classic A Clockwork Orange comes to mind..
Krypteia

Workington, UK

#4654 Aug 10, 2012
Save a cow eat a vegetarian.
Vegetable Rights!

Thought i'd try something different and took up water polo but my horse drowned.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#4655 Aug 10, 2012
Good morning everyone.

I see that chim chim still hasn't gotten laid.
Krypteia

Workington, UK

#4656 Aug 10, 2012
They say civilised man seeks out good intelligent company so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to god.
I personally however like to start the day reading a complete dickheads posts to remind me i'm best.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#4657 Aug 10, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>YES, I am telling you to grow up. I am not giving you any break because like ALL trifling trolls you are a psycho freak who can't stop obsessing over me and everything I stand for. NONE of you freaks is capable of conversing like adults and NONE of you cares about ENDING ANIMAL SUFFERING which any intelligent person can see is what the topic pertains to.
YOU can't handle the blunt TRUTH and ou can't handle getting slapped back in the manner you deserve. The fact that you admit that you have stalked me and are trolling the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because you are an insecure, sack less COWARD who couldn't act like an adult on your own cowards turf either and you have been on a pathetic cowardly quest to infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because you are still pissed off that you got our flabby old arse kicked SEVERAL times by ARAs on your cowards forums. That was MORE THAN 3 or 4 years ago and you STILL aren't man enough to move on. You are an impotent COWARD and ou prove it every time you infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums.
Your asinine reference to "lumpy" and the other witless crap you regurgitate and mimic only shows that you can't even think for yourself or act like an adult. This entire thread has been destroyed by you disgusting immature slobs and any sane person who reads it can see EXACTLY what has transpired. It all starts on the very first page after you slobs couldn't tolerate anything I had to say and it's been nothing ut all of you freaks obsessing, and attempting to ridicule my every word and NONE of you can handle when I smack you back with what you deserve. You ARE mentally disturbed and no sane adult would EVER act like you disgusting wastes of space do. You are also an effing hypocrite for acting like an ass and then getting pissed when I treat you EXACTLY as you deserve. You ARE a coward and you are making a fool of yourself like ALL witless trifling trolls. Get lost, scumbag and don't waste anymore space whining and bitching. You do not belong here and you are not welcome here. NONE of you self humiliating slobs belong here or have anything meaningful or relevant to say. You are only concerned with yapping about ME and blabbing about the decomposing corpses you eat and you dont give a dam' about the unconscionable pain, suffering and violent deaths that YOU are causing. Go back to your pansyass cowards forum....oh right like your cowards blood lust they are DEAD and there is NO ONE posting there. Hilarious how your own cowards forums are DEAD so you infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because you are an insecure COWARD.'this true! Enjoy our next whining session, COWARD.
YAWN.......and you accuse others of regurgitating the same crap all of the time?
John

Brisbane, Australia

#4658 Aug 10, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
They say civilised man seeks out good intelligent company so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to god.
I personally however like to start the day reading a complete dickheads posts to remind me i'm best.
That's it.
One look at the deranged rants of HAC and I feel so superior.
Krypteia

Workington, UK

#4659 Aug 10, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it.
One look at the deranged rants of HAC and I feel so superior.
I'd like to see things from her point of view but i can't seem to get my head that far up my arse.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#4660 Aug 10, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>These are urban (or should I say jungle) legends in either species.
<quoted text> Actually, the reason for the sucessful comeback of the African elephant is conservation applied too well. They are even overpopulated in several parks where there is no encroachment. They overpopulate to the detriment of other species and regulated hunting is used to keep numbers in check. The tags are expensive and all the monetary proceeds are used for conservation, living improvements for locals, park programs and preventing encroachment and poaching. All meat is given to the locals where the protein is greatly appreciated.
<quoted text>Not so sure about extinction in our lifetime but human encroachment is the problem here, just as it is with the bengal tiger.
I really do hope you are right about the African elephant.
I had heard yrs ago that hunting /anti-poaching efforts
were in place but had not heard how well they were working.

The documentary about the Asian elephant I just watched
a few months ago and it was much like the one I saw several
yrs ago.

There will come a point w/elephants and the big cats -tigers
and lions will only exist in captivity if we don't try to
protect more of their natural lands.

Powellton WV

#4661 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>And this has WHAT to do with the animals that you PAY to have suffer and die just so you can eat their tortured corpses? NOTHING. You can't address the topic here because YOU are the cause of animal suffering and deaths and you literally PAY for animals to suffer and die. Your derailments, obsessing, denial and ignorance are typical of hypocrites who refuse to take a look at the unconscionable pain, suffering and NEEDLESS deaths that they keep causing. The fact that you keep infesting this thread when you are the CAUSE of animal suffering and deaths only magnifies how mentally disturbed you are.
Can't handle the blunt TRUTH? Too bad, because your discomfort and rage whenever you are confronted with the TRUTH, is nothing in comparison the the pain, suffering and violent deaths that Countless animals endure just to end up on YOUR plate. You are such a despicable hypocrite to plead for the protection of elephants while you gnaw on the corpses of animals that you PAY to have suffer and die. I will make sure to remind you of this despicable TRUTH because unlike you, I have an interest in the topic and in ENDING ANIMAL SUFFERING AND NEEDLESS DEATHS.
These majestic animals suffer for ppl's
amusement. That makes it wrong enough
for me.

Powellton WV

#4662 Aug 10, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Not to defend Ringling but I would investigate the facts from other sources rather than believe anything Peta has presented.
They have been known to go so far as to pay to have "under cover" videos made for them.
I don't know if that's the case here. but I would be very suspicious of anything Peta presents.
Oh yeah, I can't trust PETAs reports alone.
I look for documentation from independent sources
before I check out anything PETA managed to film.

Powellton WV

#4663 Aug 10, 2012
I've been following Ringling Bros
and their practices of "training and
controlling" elephants.

Plus the transportation of these enormous
animals.

They often have to ride, legs shackled,
in rail cars for as long as 24 hrs w/o
a break.

If you are ever around one watch his head.
Most ppl don't realize but when they bob
their heads up and now often, like a tic,
it is. It is causes by too much stress.

And the 'hooks' they are trained w/ are
cruel and unnecessary but it has been
standard practice for centuries.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#4664 Aug 10, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to see things from her point of view but i can't seem to get my head that far up my arse.
Oh no, that's dangerous.
If you ever get your head that far up your arse that you see things the way HAC does you will truly mad.

Powellton WV

#4665 Aug 10, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
Good morning everyone.
For that she'd need a willing volunteer. lol

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#4666 Aug 10, 2012
Hey Chim Chim, I am all for adult conversation, and have been enjoying it from everyone here but you. I have asked several questions of you pertaining to the subject at hand. You still spew the same BS nonsense back at me.

I will agree animal suffering is wrong, but as some have pointed out there are humane ways to put an animal down that causes them zero suffering. Many food animals are raised in conditions that the homeless of this country would be jealous of.

Can you tell me how PETA comes to the conclusion that fish scream?(On topic BTW)

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#4667 Aug 10, 2012
Christmas Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
"PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot"
That title reads nothing like your interpretation.
To me, and I have to assume from the response most of the posters here, This thread is clearly about Peta making another dumbass commercial that probably will never see mainstream media, AGAIN.
You're just a bonus freakshow on the side. Everybody enjoys poking fun at Peta for their stupidity and then you show up and become the star freak, hands down.
that is what I've pointed out a couple of times. and the frigging idiot thinks it is supposedly not what the thread is about.
it IS about peta's brainless actions about how they think fish have vocal cords just like we mammals do. and they are taking out their ignorance about that lil fact on Gordon Ramsay.

Minneapolis, MN

#4668 Aug 10, 2012
even the Bible has animals that it is OK to be killed and eaten.
and to insult the Bible. and say that is it wrong. is to insult all those Christians who do follow that Holy Book of their religion.

Minneapolis, MN

#4669 Aug 10, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
Good morning everyone.
if chim chim is your ex. you did the public a diservice by not having her committed to Eastern State Hospital.

Minneapolis, MN

#4670 Aug 10, 2012
justaguess wrote:
I've been trying to find information on the dane bramage effects of sucking lima beans through a sippy cup. The Stanley Kubrick classic A Clockwork Orange comes to mind..
just dont do them raw.
by the way. the idiot is clueless on what folks call certain parts of things.
like the part of nuts we eat. it is considered to be the meat of the nut.
same thing about the main part of a mushrooms, veggies, fruit. that part is considered to be the meat/flesh of that part of the item.
http://www.mitoku.com/products/shiitake/culti... The part of shiitake that we eat, the fleshy cap
so if eating meat is supposedly deadly. then eating the meaty/part of anything in that format is deadly
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4671 Aug 10, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
that is what I've pointed out a couple of times. and the frigging idiot thinks it is supposedly not what the thread is about.
it IS about peta's brainless actions about how they think fish have vocal cords just like we mammals do. and they are taking out their ignorance about that lil fact on Gordon Ramsay.
You haven't pointed out anything besides the fact that you are an obsessed, dense, mentally disturbed TROLL who has ZERO interest and ZERO knowledge on the topic here which happens to be about ENDING ANIMAL SUFFERING and NOT EATING ANIMALS. You display brainless actions every time you bitch and moan over things and people you know NOTHING about. The fact that you and the other trolls keep infesting this thread with your idiocy and your disturbing obsession with ME only shows how mentally disturbed you all are. No SANE adult would ever act like you POS trolls do. YOU are the idiot and are too dense to grasp what a bumbling idiot you look like to any sane person who reads your whiny garbage. Go get the psychiatric help you need and quit wasting space with your pathetic whining.

Powellton WV

#4672 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>You haven't pointed out anything besides the fact that you are an obsessed, dense, mentally disturbed TROLL who has ZERO interest and ZERO knowledge on the topic here which happens to be about ENDING ANIMAL SUFFERING and NOT EATING ANIMALS. You display brainless actions every time you bitch and moan over things and people you know NOTHING about. The fact that you and the other trolls keep infesting this thread with your idiocy and your disturbing obsession with ME only shows how mentally disturbed you all are. No SANE adult would ever act like you POS trolls do. YOU are the idiot and are too dense to grasp what a bumbling idiot you look like to any sane person who reads your whiny garbage. Go get the psychiatric help you need and quit wasting space with your pathetic whining.
I have plenty of knowledge of animals in general
and on animal cruelty particular.

You just have no desire to listen or speak
rationally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 58 min nOdiO 1,128
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 306,613
Earthlings to send 90,000 hellos to Mars 3 hr Andarz Abedini 1
CBS Network's 'Home for the Holidays' Special W... 14 hr tiqueboy 146
Bruce Jenner Sex Change: Hot Pink Nails - Trans... 15 hr Krissy 3
Happy Birthday To Bedford's Paul Shaffer 16 hr Medewiwin 1
How HBO Is Shielding Itself From Scientology La... 19 hr scnbusted 1
Proof Even Jennifer Aniston's Friends Have No I... Thu Benny 1
Peter Kay is reviving his Brian Potter characte... Thu White cop 1

Television People Search