PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4532 Aug 9, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what she would do with no one to attack. Maybe troll another hunting thread to get some new targets? Turn on other ARAs/Vegans who don't endorse her extreme agenda? Berate vegetarians for not being total vegans? Accuse everyone posting of obsessing over her while totally obsessing over herself? Who knows? She seems to thrive on being the center of negative attention. I wonder if there is a term for an internet masochistic troll. Oh! That's right! There is......Lumpy.
I believe hAC already does all that.
Lol

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#4533 Aug 9, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
Is using bug zappers considered animal cruelty? What about fly swatters? No good?
Those are ok cause you're just killin' bugs, but now if you lick a no pest strip that's eatin' dead meat corpses..

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#4534 Aug 9, 2012
Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe hAC already does all that.
Lol
I can understand her concern about some things and even agree with her in some cases but there is no middle ground for HAC. She thinks that she and she alone holds the answer to the problems of the world. Like many other ARAs she doesn't consider the rule of unintended consequences. She wants it her way and she wants it right now, damn the consequences. Like banning hunting. She thinks that wildlife populations will magically control themselves. Without civilized humans in the picture they probably would. Civilized humanity will never tolerate the close proximity of large predators in the numbers needed to achieve this control so prey species would have population explosions wherever man forbids the predators. She also does not understand that humans are natural omnivores. We are naturally capable of surviving on a wide variety of food. The fact that there has never been a successful totally vegan society in the entire known history of humanity seems lost on her. She just ignores facts in favor of her rhetoric and slams anyone who doesn't do the same.

Location hidden

#4535 Aug 9, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
Here's a homework assignment for all trifling trolls to work on tomorrow:
Obsess, whine, bitch, rant and moan over the VEGAN that you know NOTHING about and make sure you gossip about him all day.....mmmmmmmmkay? You will all be graded on this assignment! lol, ta-ta trifling loser trolls! Oh and don't forget to cry and whine to mods...they are expecting you!:)
Have fun!
Him?? You're a male??? With testicles and everything???
I had you pegged for a female, a bi-polar one constantly suffering from PMS and constant crying jags.

Location hidden

#4536 Aug 9, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I can understand her concern about some things and even agree with her in some cases but there is no middle ground for HAC. She thinks that she and she alone holds the answer to the problems of the world. Like many other ARAs she doesn't consider the rule of unintended consequences. She wants it her way and she wants it right now, damn the consequences. Like banning hunting. She thinks that wildlife populations will magically control themselves. Without civilized humans in the picture they probably would. Civilized humanity will never tolerate the close proximity of large predators in the numbers needed to achieve this control so prey species would have population explosions wherever man forbids the predators. She also does not understand that humans are natural omnivores. We are naturally capable of surviving on a wide variety of food. The fact that there has never been a successful totally vegan society in the entire known history of humanity seems lost on her. She just ignores facts in favor of her rhetoric and slams anyone who doesn't do the same.
hAC is either mentally ill or a failure as a worthless internet troll. More likely, both. She has even slammed a fellow vegan on this thread for daring to RESPECTFULLY offer her consructive criticism on a better way to debate or just simply leave the thread if she honestly thought she was being trolled. The poor lady got bashed for her effort. Same with me, didn't realise hAC was a loony troll, thought she was a victim too. Until she replied to my constructive criticism in her normal abusive fashion. hAC is NOTHING but a loony troll, desperate for attention, the more negative the attention, the better. So, when I'm bored, I oblige her. In the process, I've met some decent people on this thread, whose personalities I truly enjoy. And learned a few things as well.=)

Have a great day, Squach!(((HUGS)))
Krypteia

Workington, UK

#4537 Aug 9, 2012
Adolf Hitler,Pol Pot,Genghis Khan,Charles Manson,what is it about vegetarians that make them so especially vicious while they believe that they are morally superior.
Whenever i'm near an uptight vegan i tend to walk on eggshells,which really upsets them.
Vegetable Rights!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#4538 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
hAC is either mentally ill or a failure as a worthless internet troll. More likely, both. She has even slammed a fellow vegan on this thread for daring to RESPECTFULLY offer her consructive criticism on a better way to debate or just simply leave the thread if she honestly thought she was being trolled. The poor lady got bashed for her effort. Same with me, didn't realise hAC was a loony troll, thought she was a victim too. Until she replied to my constructive criticism in her normal abusive fashion. hAC is NOTHING but a loony troll, desperate for attention, the more negative the attention, the better. So, when I'm bored, I oblige her. In the process, I've met some decent people on this thread, whose personalities I truly enjoy. And learned a few things as well.=)
You have a great day too.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#4539 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Him?? You're a male??? With testicles and everything???
I had you pegged for a female, a bi-polar one constantly suffering from PMS and constant crying jags.
LoL. His/Her/It's lunatic rantings remind me of my c$nt of an ex-wife. Come to think of it, that b#tch lives in Virginia Beach as well...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4540 Aug 9, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what she would do with no one to attack. Maybe troll another hunting thread to get some new targets? Turn on other ARAs/Vegans who don't endorse her extreme agenda? Berate vegetarians for not being total vegans? Accuse everyone posting of obsessing over her while totally obsessing over herself? Who knows? She seems to thrive on being the center of negative attention. I wonder if there is a term for an internet masochistic troll. Oh! That's right! There is......Lumpy.
You are such a pathetic POS. YOU are the TROLL, and you even admit that you FOLLOWED me to the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums YEARS ago and you have been trolling here ever since. ALL of you are mentally disturbed and ALL of you are nothing but trifling trolls. You ARE obsessing and you all have done nothing here BUT obsess over ME and the proof is throughout the entire thread. You are a mental case and you can't even post on your own despicable coward forums because they are DEAD.
These are the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums and I am an ANIMAL RIGHTS activist and that is why I read and post here. NONE of you disgusting worthless POS trolls have any interest in the topic and NONE of ou gives a dam' about ENDING ANIMAL SUFFERING. You all are the CAUSE of animal suffering and I am part of the solution to END ANIMAL SUFFERING and NNONE of you is intelligent enough, sane enough or adult enough to grasp what asses you all keep making of yourselves. You all need psychiatric help and any sane person will concur.
Have another fun filled day of OBSESSING over me. You all will be here all day regurgitating the same ignorance trash you spew every day. That is a FACT.
Get the psychiatric help you need you pathetic wastes of space.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#4541 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
STILL obsessing and projecting? Get the psychiatric help you need for gawd sake. You are so pathetic. Your whole life is a bore and no sane person would waste time obsessing and acting like a psycho freak like you do. Like all trolls you are just a waste of space and YOU are desperate for attention. You fool no one but your brain dead self and other POS trolls. All of you are sick and you are too stupid to realize what asses you keep making of yourselves. Get back to your little world of denial and oblivion.

Location hidden

#4542 Aug 9, 2012
G'morning, loony hAC!

Up for a new day of getting made to look like the POS fool? lol
Krypteia

Workington, UK

#4543 Aug 9, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a pathetic POS. YOU are the TROLL, and you even admit that you FOLLOWED me to the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums YEARS ago and you have been trolling here ever since. ALL of you are mentally disturbed and ALL of you are nothing but trifling trolls. You ARE obsessing and you all have done nothing here BUT obsess over ME and the proof is throughout the entire thread. You are a mental case and you can't even post on your own despicable coward forums because they are DEAD.
These are the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums and I am an ANIMAL RIGHTS activist and that is why I read and post here. NONE of you disgusting worthless POS trolls have any interest in the topic and NONE of ou gives a dam' about ENDING ANIMAL SUFFERING. You all are the CAUSE of animal suffering and I am part of the solution to END ANIMAL SUFFERING and NNONE of you is intelligent enough, sane enough or adult enough to grasp what asses you all keep making of yourselves. You all need psychiatric help and any sane person will concur.
Have another fun filled day of OBSESSING over me. You all will be here all day regurgitating the same ignorance trash you spew every day. That is a FACT.
Get the psychiatric help you need you pathetic wastes of space.
Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?

Location hidden

#4544 Aug 9, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL. His/Her/It's lunatic rantings remind me of my c$nt of an ex-wife. Come to think of it, that b#tch lives in Virginia Beach as well...
You poor, poor man...lol! Thank goodness for divorce, eh? You know the #1 leading cause of divorce is marriage, don't you?=D

She/He/It...don't matter. It's still a yeasty walking/talking pusci.*shrugs*

Location hidden

#4545 Aug 9, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?
LOL!!
I hope she hasn't run into any aliens. Would hate for that to be the first impressions E'T's to get of the human race.=)
Nice to "meet" you, btw. Been enjoying your humour.=D
Vegetable Rights!!! Lol

Arcadia, LA.

#4546 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
You poor, poor man...lol! Thank goodness for divorce, eh? You know the #1 leading cause of divorce is marriage, don't you?=D
LoL. And my fool azz didn't learn my lesson from that first mistake :0)
<quoted text>
She/He/It...don't matter. It's still a yeasty walking/talking pusci.*shrugs*
Eeewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

:0)

Location hidden

#4547 Aug 9, 2012
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL. And my fool azz didn't learn my lesson from that first mistake :0)
<quoted text>
Eeewwwwwwwwwwwwww.
:0)
Lol...poor D!(((HUGS)))
Yeah, that was a pretty nasty analogy. But fitting! Lol
I still don't think it has testicles, nope. Lol
Krypteia

Workington, UK

#4548 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL!!
I hope she hasn't run into any aliens. Would hate for that to be the first impressions E'T's to get of the human race.=)
Nice to "meet" you, btw. Been enjoying your humour.=D
Vegetable Rights!!! Lol
Thankyou!,she took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Arcadia, LA.

#4549 Aug 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Lol...poor D!(((HUGS)))
Yeah, that was a pretty nasty analogy. But fitting! Lol
Described the ex perfectly :0)
<quoted text> I still don't think it has testicles, nope. Lol

Maybe a tiny set :0)
John

Brisbane, Australia

#4550 Aug 9, 2012
Good morning fellow meat lovers!
The bacon and eggs are sizzling away.
The coffee is hot and the toast is brown as the song says.
OK, so its 12.45am here but I've been asleep since 5pm yesterday afternoon so it's breakfast time.
Where's everybody's favourite spaz.
I want some hate.

Location hidden

#4551 Aug 9, 2012
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Thankyou!,she took an IQ test and the results were negative.
You're very welcome!=D
Just our luck their first contact was with an imbecile. Sigh...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willie Horton II? Dems claim 'race-baiting' ove... 9 min Le Jimbo 3
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 32 min Shinichiro Takizawa 60
5 Reasons why global warming also known as clim... 1 hr inbred Genius 74
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 1 hr Ace75 636
Sweden hunts Russian submarine off Stockholm ar... 3 hr Pro-Ukraine 15
Community Calendar, Oct. 24-Oct. 30 8 hr Tess 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr cpeter1313 306,263

Television People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE