PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story
John

Ipswich, Australia

#3594 Aug 2, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>No, you impotent twit, here's a better idea: how about you grow a sack and act like a man instead of an impotent, insecure flailing COWARD. there is no relevant, sane question from an idiot like you that is worth responding to. Every SANE, intelligent person is well aware that the world is not going to change overnight. And WHEN more people become better informed and actually CARE about all animals, the environment and the future of EVERYONE on the Earth, then there will be gradual changes and animals will not be forcibly RAPED and bred to satiate the taste buds of the ignorant who feast on their decomposing CORPSES. Slobs like you don't give a dam' about animals. You are an insecure, impotent coward who trolls the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because ou fear ARAs. Get lost, you disgusting animal murdering slob. You are an animal hating POS troll who derives pleasure in maiming, mutilating and murdering animals.
Gonna whine some more? Of course you are because you are an insecure coward.
WTF are you drivelling about?
ANSWER THE QUESTION.
What will become of the billions of cows and sheep and goats and everything else that lives on farms if you LUNATICS get your way?

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#3595 Aug 2, 2012
<quoted text> Every SANE, intelligent person is well aware that the world is not going to change overnight.
We are also well aware that you have escaped your rubber room again.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#3597 Aug 2, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
most farm animals are cared for animals. they have to be. since healthy animals fetch the better price. sick animals do not.
and the animals I eat tend to be farm ones. from the farms I know of.
and your beloved peta deities. well they actually kill most of the animals they were given to save. and threw them into the trash as garbage. talk about being hypocrites. peta is one of the biggest groups of them around. claiming to care for animals and yet murdering helpless lil kittens and puppies because they do not want to take the time to find homes for them.
We have a couple hundred acres in northern Minnesota. Our neighbor is a cattleman and he cuts and bales the clover on our pastures for his livestock. All of his cattle are grassfed and are free range (well, they are obviously fenced in, but in an 80 acre field). They are taken care of very well. The PITA people would have zero interest in getting secret video of his operation.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#3598 Aug 2, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
she is a inner city child who obviously has never been to any farms. and believes what her gods aka peta tells her what is supposedly going on those farms.
it is inner city children like her that think they have to set free turkeys just before thanksgiving. only for the kids to end up in the ER due to all the birds being territorial. and not recognizing the kids.
LOL.
Yeh, it's a sad thing when city people get that divorced from reality.
I was born in Sydney city myself but was lucky enough to live close to the western border near the giant national parks of the Blue Mountains and to go to college in the Riverina agricultural region.
These childish people like HAC have no clue how animals on farms live.
If HAC got her way there'd be mass starvation. Animal convert grass, which we cannot eat ,into meat and milk, which we can eat. People living in regions with little arable land like Mongolia rely entirely on animals.
LUMPY EATS LOAF

Midland, TX

#3600 Aug 2, 2012
^^the ghastly looking, size 63 ass and ironically 63 IQ loser, pervert baboon from Virginia Beach, LUMPY, has soiled her fecal encrusted undies (made by Good Year) once again while hovering over her fecal encrusted keyboard eating turds. Hillarious how the sack slurper keeps humiliating herself with lubed gherkins and barnyard animals, day in and day out. What a pathetic, coprophagous POS.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#3602 Aug 2, 2012
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a couple hundred acres in northern Minnesota. Our neighbor is a cattleman and he cuts and bales the clover on our pastures for his livestock. All of his cattle are grassfed and are free range (well, they are obviously fenced in, but in an 80 acre field). They are taken care of very well. The PITA people would have zero interest in getting secret video of his operation.
Grass fed beef is so delicious. Got some thawing for dinner tomorrow. Please tell your neighbor thank you.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#3603 Aug 2, 2012
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
same goes for Cheryl Tieg's relatives. her cousins raise Black Angus beef. her family have been doing so for at least eighty years.
same goes for all the animals that require grass for the farms my family have. I have relatives in SD, ND, and MN who are farmers.
my family also recognizes that chickens are NOT vegetarians. they are omnivores. which is why even though they are not really free range. they are kept in a fenced(chicken wire) in area that allows insects and rodents to get in.
in fact I used to spend weeks on my maternal grandparents' farm. as well as the other relatives in the area.
if I am correct. some of my relatives supply in those areas. the KFCs that are in the areas my relatives live.
peta is very wrong in the fact that they think that all of KFC's chickens come from only one place. not so. they help out the farmers in the areas that there are the restaurants. the KFCs buy locally. and they keep a very strict policy on who gets to supply the chickens. any signs of abuse. and KFC will bring charges themselves against that farm.
both my relatives and my husband have informed me on this. since in my husband's case, he did for a while work at the one on south Hennipen ave.
also, with this drought. it is kinder to cull the animals that there is not enough grass and or other feed for. can't let them roam free. since they have been genetically changed in the thousands of years we have raised them.
plus, someone forgot something else. even Steve Irwin did his research on going vegetarian. if we humans all went vegan. there would not be enough plants for the animals. only things that would be able to survive would be pest insects.
we are already depleting the sea of various forms of seaweed.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#3604 Aug 2, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Yeh, it's a sad thing when city people get that divorced from reality.
I was born in Sydney city myself but was lucky enough to live close to the western border near the giant national parks of the Blue Mountains and to go to college in the Riverina agricultural region.
These childish people like HAC have no clue how animals on farms live.
If HAC got her way there'd be mass starvation. Animal convert grass, which we cannot eat ,into meat and milk, which we can eat. People living in regions with little arable land like Mongolia rely entirely on animals.
I know that peta is trying to get the Inuits to die off. they are trying to starve them out. by trying to get their hunts stopped.
many of the Inuits live in areas where it is snow covered nine to ten months out of the year. in some areas, year around.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#3606 Aug 2, 2012
<quoted text>STILL making an ass of yourself? YOU are not only childish, but you are an impotent, insecure, witless twit who can't stop fearing ARAs.
FACT: meat consumption and production is causing HUMANS TO STARVE. while millions of humans are STARVING every day, crops are being grown and fed to 'livestock' and NOT to the starving humans. Animal agriculture overuses/wastes valuable resources, it pollutes the soil, water and air, it causes unconscionable suffering and deaths to more than 150 BILLION animals annually worldwide and slobs like YOU refuse to accept these FACTS. You trolls are pathetically stupid.
Enjoy your next hissy ft
No HAC.
That's bullshit.
PETA Propaganda.
If you want to feed hay and chaff to starving third world people then be my guest. I don't think they can eat food like that.
Third world people starve because they are inept. They tolerate corruption and dictators. They breed like rabbits. They lack technology. Eating meat has NOTHING to do with them starving. In India they eat little meat and starve better than any of them.
Animals on farms do not pollute the "the soil, water and air". That's a stupid thing to say. The only pollution to come from farms are from certain fertilisers and pesticides used in growing VEGETABLE crops, and even that is being fixed by better technology.
Sheep and cows on farms suffer way less than their wild friends. In the wild they are torn apart by predators, their diseases go untreated, they usually live shorter lives than domesticated animals.
Grow up HAC.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#3607 Aug 2, 2012
<quoted text>More derailments and lame ass excuses because you reuse to admit that YOU are deliberately causing animals to suffer and die? Your ignorance never ends. You claim that is we all went vegan there wouldn't be enough plants for the animals? Do you have any idea how stupid that is? No, of course you don't because you reuse to grasp any TRUTH if it means admitting your deliberate complicity in causing animals to suffer NEEDLESSLY and causing the over use and WASTE of valuable resources, polluting our environment and causing MILLIONS of people to suffer from starvation while the animals whose corpse YOU eat are being fed well. YOUR corpses are eating crops while humans are STARVING. you andthe other corpse eating trolls refuse to accept the TRUTH because ou prefer to live in a constant state of oblivion and denial. Enjoy your next ignorant rant and whining session. I realize that ignoramuses like you will never accept the truth.
"reuse" to admit, "andthe", "ou". Get off the forum you illiterate monkey !
John

Ipswich, Australia

#3609 Aug 2, 2012
<quoted text>WRONG as always, you witless, insecure ever flailing coward. You have no clue. Land is being used to grow crops to be fed to and house LIVESTOCK while MILLIONS of humans are homeless and STARVING. You are effing clueless and can't even comprehend that because of YOUR corpse eating habit, humans are STARVING. you also have ZERO knowledge on how factory farming is devasting our environment. Idiots like you sit on your flabby ignorant arse all day bitching and moaning about things that you clearly know NOTHING about.
http://www.nrdc.org/water/pollution/ffarms.as...
YOU need to grow the hell up and get a brain as well as a sack. You are a witless, whiny, insecure COWARD who continues to prove that you know NOTHING about Animal Rights or the endless list of negative consequences that animal agriculture has on EVERYONE. get lost you self humiliating POS.
After wading through the drivelling insults you argue with one link to a loony left lobby group.
Arguing with you is like fist fighting a one armed man.

KEEP OUT

#3611 Aug 2, 2012
<quoted text>Any sane intelligent adult would realize these are simpe TYPOS...but witless, impotent slobs who have no life beyond trolling and humiliating their effing loser self will make a big deal out of simple TYPOS. You are so effing pathetic. The fact that you can't even spell Kindergarten when you try to insult someone else's intelligence says it all! Get lost, you worthless POS.you serve no purpose . Oh don't worry, everyone knows that a self humiliating no life loser like you will never leave....after all, humiliation is better than no attention at all for impotent slobs like you!
Just a guess, but you could probably cut down on the typos if you wouldn't try to sniff your fingers while you're typing.

KEEP OUT

#3612 Aug 2, 2012
Better yet, quit digging in your butt in the first place. Nobody buys all the crap you pull out of there but you.

KEEP OUT

#3615 Aug 2, 2012
<quoted text>Any sane intelligent adult would realize these are simpe TYPOS...but witless, impotent slobs who have no life beyond trolling and humiliating their effing loser self will make a big deal out of simple TYPOS. You are so effing pathetic. The fact that you can't even spell Kindergarten when you try to insult someone else's intelligence says it all! Get lost, you worthless POS.you serve no purpose . Oh don't worry, everyone knows that a self humiliating no life loser like you will never leave....after all, humiliation is better than no attention at all for impotent slobs like you!
Insult your intelligence?
You haven't shown any signs of intelligence in at least 5yrs.
I'll literally seen 100's of posters try to engage you in intelligent debate and you prove incapable.

You can do nothing more than rant, screech and abuse your tire swing. You plop down the same horse shit, day in and day out and try to sell it as food. Maybe for you Chim Chim, the rest of us will be eating foods that promote brain health rather than shrink it.

KEEP OUT

#3617 Aug 2, 2012
<quoted text>no surprise.
Then why is it you treat each dig like a new find?

KEEP OUT

#3619 Aug 2, 2012
<quoted text>LOL, the impotent, insecure, brain dead troll can't handle the TRUTH. FYI, you bumbling idiot, you aren't capable of arguing because you lack wit, knowledge and intelligence. You are arguing with your witless, insecure cowardly self. Get lost you worthless POS. You serve no purpose and your pathetic pansyass whining is only wasting space. Gonna beg and obsess some more? Of course you are because like all witless trifling trolls you humiliate yourself repeatedly.
Your "truth" is only for you. That's why you're considered the lunatic fringe. You've immersed yourself so far into stupidity that you believe that you are special. Well, you are. Just at the other end of the spectrum.
John

Ipswich, Australia

#3620 Aug 2, 2012
<quoted text>LOL, the impotent, insecure, brain dead troll can't handle the TRUTH. FYI, you bumbling idiot, you aren't capable of arguing because you lack wit, knowledge and intelligence. You are arguing with your witless, insecure cowardly self. Get lost you worthless POS. You serve no purpose and your pathetic pansyass whining is only wasting space. Gonna beg and obsess some more? Of course you are because like all witless trifling trolls you humiliate yourself repeatedly.
HAC the truth is that in the meat eating western world people do not starve.
The truth is that you don't argue, you resort to idiotic catcalls.
You get lost idiot.
This is a public forum.
We are talking about the idiocy of "animal rights".

KEEP OUT

#3621 Aug 2, 2012
Watch as the witless trolls in denial flail about like they always do when the TRUTH is revealed....
Yes, keep revealing the "truth", Chim Chim. All the while the rest of the world is laughing their asses off at you. It's part of what makes your freakshow so entertaining.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#3623 Aug 2, 2012
Pot, meet kettle.

KEEP OUT

#3625 Aug 2, 2012
<quoted text>STILL humiliating your stupid self? Of course you are because like all dlckless cowards you lack dignity, pride intelligence and a spine. Be sure to humiliate yourself again real soon and don't forget to be here again tomorrow and the next day and the next...because every day that you regurgitate here is another day you prove what an insecure ever flailing COWARD you are!'tips true!
You forgot "trifling troll" again.

C'mon monkey girl. The one thing you do know is repetition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 11 min kent 997
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 1 hr Ace75 644
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brian_G 306,359
More 'Honey Boo Boo' allegations arise: Will mo... 3 hr chubby chaser 13
West Contra Costa sewer director refuses to res... (Nov '13) 10 hr Algertha 5
Jane Lynch, wife, finalize divorce in Los Angeles 10 hr Christian Fumblem... 3
Jane Lynch & Wife Finalize Divorce 11 hr Baddabing 1

Television People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE