PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#2901 Jul 20, 2012
I'm thinking about fried pork chops for dinner. I bought the center cut, bone in.
With milk and butter laden mashed 'taters, of course.
And gravy.

“turning the tables”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2902 Jul 20, 2012
LUMPY is a GASBAG wrote:
<quoted text>Like HAC, you might be on the wrong thread, Rob.
This thread is all about exposing the assclowns at PETA for their lunatic excesses.
my bad .. http://turningthetables.phpbb3power.com/viewt... turning the tables

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#2903 Jul 20, 2012
rob_12345 wrote:
<quoted text>
my bad .. http://turningthetables.phpbb3power.com/viewt... turning the tables
including those ones who are insane enough to spend their days attacking any and all non-vegans as being not caring about animals.
many of us do care about animals. which is why we take very good care of our pets. and donate what we can to help homeless animals.
vets for example take care of animals. but yet they too also go home to have meals that contain meats and meat byproducts.
farmers also care for animals. especially those who have free range ones. many a time they either are the vet for the animal and or they call in a vet to deal with the problems they can not. and they too eat meat. mainly of the animals that are too old to be left alive.
the thing known as hac does not realize that, yes, you can eat meat and or insects and still care about this planet.
Rambler

Boise, ID

#2904 Jul 20, 2012
Hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Are YOU a person with severe food allergies? NO. Are YOU part of a tribe that NEEDS to hunt to survive? NO.
Are you HAC a Frigging Lunatic that sucks Goat Nuts?

That would be a resounding YES!

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#2905 Jul 20, 2012
I retract my statement earlier about this thread needing to go away, I saw a herd of Vegans on the side of the road this afternoon, they were grazing on the sweet grasses freshly cut there by the ODOT workers, they were burning their "Will Work For Food' signs...It has in fact changed my opinion..perhaps my life...
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#2906 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>Can you not do anything on your own?
http://awellfedworld.org/issues/animalprotect...
Try actually educating yourself for once instead of trolling discussions that you clearly know NOTHING about.
Although I do not know the objectivity of your source, they had a figure of 60 billion, not 150 billion. How did you make that error?
HAC slurps sack

Midland, TX

#2907 Jul 20, 2012
Hunters are COWARDS - aka LUMPY the goat rapist wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I'm STILL humiliating my effing pathetic self every minute of every day and obviously I will continue being a witless, dlck less, no life, SELF HUMILIATING, testicle slurping troll who ass-rapes goats. No surprise there.
No, none at all.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#2908 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>Can you not do anything on your own?
http://awellfedworld.org/issues/animalprotect...
Try actually educating yourself for once instead of trolling discussions that you clearly know NOTHING about.
How am I going to learn anything about veganism unless you teach me some of the fundamentals? Isn't that part of what members of the vegan club are supposed to do?(If I join will you teach me the secret handshake?)
Hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2909 Jul 20, 2012
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I do not know the objectivity of your source, they had a figure of 60 billion, not 150 billion. How did you make that error?
Try actually reading it, dipshit. It CLEARLY stated that the more than 60 billion was in refence to LAND ANIMALS and did not include sea animals. Try to keep up, widdle wadie. Obviously YOU keep making the errors and you are too dense to comprehend simple English and math.
Hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2910 Jul 20, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
including those ones who are insane enough to spend their days attacking any and all non-vegans as being not caring about animals.
many of us do care about animals. which is why we take very good care of our pets. and donate what we can to help homeless animals.
vets for example take care of animals. but yet they too also go home to have meals that contain meats and meat byproducts.
farmers also care for animals. especially those who have free range ones. many a time they either are the vet for the animal and or they call in a vet to deal with the problems they can not. and they too eat meat. mainly of the animals that are too old to be left alive.
the thing known as hac does not realize that, yes, you can eat meat and or insects and still care about this planet.
Are you STILL bitching, whining and moaning? What the hell are you doing on a thread that is CLEARLY about ending animal suffering when you obviously don' t give a dam' about animals unless they are cute fluffy kitty cats or puppies? You are the CAUSE of animal suffering yet you spend your days bitching and moaning about the very people who DO give a dam'. Get help, troll.

The FACT is that you trifling trolls refuse to admit that you cause unconscionable suffering and violent deaths of countless animals and you do it DELIBERATELY. You CAUSE unnecessary animal suffering and deaths yet all you do is bitch and rant about people who do all they can to end the atrocities that YOU are responsible for.
Hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2911 Jul 20, 2012
Here widdle wadie, see if you can keep up:

http://www.adaptt.org/killcounter.html

Minneapolis, MN

#2912 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>Are you STILL bitching, whining and moaning? What the hell are you doing on a thread that is CLEARLY about ending animal suffering when you obviously don' t give a dam' about animals unless they are cute fluffy kitty cats or puppies? You are the CAUSE of animal suffering yet you spend your days bitching and moaning about the very people who DO give a dam'. Get help, troll.
The FACT is that you trifling trolls refuse to admit that you cause unconscionable suffering and violent deaths of countless animals and you do it DELIBERATELY. You CAUSE unnecessary animal suffering and deaths yet all you do is bitch and rant about people who do all they can to end the atrocities that YOU are responsible for.
I'm not the one who is pissing and moaning. YOU ARE that person.
do you even go into a petstore and buy at least one can of food for a animal?
have you rescued a animal from a sad life.
if you have. do you provide a happy home with all they need. including vet visits to make sure my two gibs are as healthy as can by a vet.
I have done so in the past. and still continue to do so. no matter how poor of cash I am.
I do NOT think you have done any of this at all. you are just a pitiful troll who attacks anyone who is not a vegan.

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#2913 Jul 20, 2012
Here widdle wadie, see if you can keep up:
Are you hungry? Roast beef sandwich?

Minneapolis, MN

#2914 Jul 20, 2012
justaguess wrote:
I retract my statement earlier about this thread needing to go away, I saw a herd of Vegans on the side of the road this afternoon, they were grazing on the sweet grasses freshly cut there by the ODOT workers, they were burning their "Will Work For Food' signs...It has in fact changed my opinion..perhaps my life...
were they also shouting "Up with Vegan Pride. Down with Omnivore Empowerment."?
Hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2915 Jul 20, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
I'm not the one who is pissing and moaning.
YES, you are bitching and moaning and you also know NOTHING about being vegan or ANIMAL RIGHTS. You are a clueless trifling TROLL who obsesses over things and people you know NOTHING about.
Sangelia wrote:
do you even go into a petstore and buy at least one can of food for a animal?
have you rescued a animal from a sad life.
if you have. do you provide a happy home with all they need. including vet visits to make sure my two gibs are as healthy as can by a vet.
I have done so in the past. and still continue to do so. no matter how poor of cash I am.
I do NOT think you have done any of this at all. you are just a pitiful troll who attacks anyone who is not a vegan.
Think whatever you wish, TROLL, unlike you and the other disgusting trolls, I am not here to brag or boast about what I do I do what I do because it is the RIGHT THING TO DO. I don't seek praise or pats on the back and unlike YOU, ALL animals lives matter to me.

Quit your bitching and moaning because you have NO IDEA what I do.

The fact that you keep obsessing over me only implies that you have a dull, miserable life. If you were happy and fulfilled you wouldn't be so obsessed with my life and you wouldn't be bitching and ranting over things and people you know NOTHING about.

Have fun with your next bitching and moaning rant.
Hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2916 Jul 20, 2012
Repost for widdle wadie so you trolls can decorate it again:

]Here widdle wadie, see if you can keep up:

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#2917 Jul 20, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
were they also shouting "Up with Vegan Pride. Down with Omnivore Empowerment."?
I just want to acknowledge your perseverance Sanhelia, you have given this cut & paste troll every opportunity to step up from the beginning. he/she/it is nothing but an agenda of prescripted replies since it started..I find your rebuttals to be on topic, well thought out and to the point..everyone that has read this thread would agree..Hunters has no point, no facts and no brain.'It' is not an indicative representation of what being a Vegan is in the slightest, just a silly little person trying to put others down with views it doesn't even understand the basics of..
I think you get the whole picture and I like your sense of humor..
sincerely...
j

:)
Hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2918 Jul 20, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to acknowledge your perseverance Sanhelia, you have given this cut & paste troll every opportunity to step up from the beginning. he/she/it is nothing but an agenda of prescripted replies since it started..I find your rebuttals to be on topic, well thought out and to the point..everyone that has read this thread would agree..Hunters has no point, no facts and no brain.'It' is not an indicative representation of what being a Vegan is in the slightest, just a silly little person trying to put others down with views it doesn't even understand the basics of..
I think you get the whole picture and I like your sense of humor..
sincerely...
j
:)
LOL!! Nothing like one witless trifling troll cheering on another witless trifling troll!! Rah rah rah! lol!

NONE of you m o r o n trolls has refuted anything here and NONE of you knows a thing about ANIMAL RIGHTS or being VEGAN yet you all bitch, moan, rant and obsess because you are clearly mentally disturbed and/or challenged. Carry on, trolls....

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#2919 Jul 20, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to acknowledge your perseverance Sanhelia, you have given this cut & paste troll every opportunity to step up from the beginning. he/she/it is nothing but an agenda of prescripted replies since it started.
This is standard opperating proceedure for minions of the animal rights cult and it never changes.

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#2920 Jul 20, 2012
Hac - LUMPY, we would like to thank you for being the best forum punching bag EVER !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 26 min Wolf Fritzberg 1,091
CBS Network's 'Home for the Holidays' Special W... 27 min Buybull Mullah 89
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 52 min The word awaits y... 306,568
Obama to detail his executive action on immigra... 3 hr barefoot2626 114
Stuart Townsend lands multi-ep guest spot on El... 4 hr mtra11 1
ABC, CBS, NBC Won't Carry Obama 10 hr SplNDlzzy 2
Leonard Pitts Jr.: Bill Cosby, serial rapist? T... 10 hr SplNDlzzy 1

Television People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE