PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 10,818

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Full Story

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#2535 Jul 2, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, funny that PeTAs main target group is children, "PeTA Kids". They've exploited woman for their cause and just launched a XXX web site. Along with the things you've mentioned, I wonder how many kids are damaged emotionally from PeTa and other animal rights garbage.
You mean like things like these. one has to wonder if they were on school property when they pulled this stupid stunt
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-03-1... An animal-rights group ruffled some feathers by handing out chicken-themed trading cards to children after school.
.
http://www.consumerfreedom.com/downloads/refe...
.
http://www.register-herald.com/education/x519... Link said PETA is not telling children they are “bad” or “mean” for eating chicken, but rather telling them that eating chicken, or any meat,“supports abuse of animals.”
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2536 Jul 2, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, funny that PeTAs main target group is children, "PeTA Kids". They've exploited woman for their cause and just launched a XXX web site. Along with the things you've mentioned, I wonder how many kids are damaged emotionally from PeTa and other animal rights garbage.
Yeah, funny that scumbag hunters target group is CHILDREN. No wonder children who are taught to maim, mutilate and MURDER animals are damaged emotionally and made to become numbed from having empathy for others. Get lost, you witless flailing/failing COWARD.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2537 Jul 2, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like things like these. one has to wonder if they were on school property when they pulled this stupid stunt
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-03-1... An animal-rights group ruffled some feathers by handing out chicken-themed trading cards to children after school.
.
http://www.consumerfreedom.com/downloads/refe...
.
http://www.register-herald.com/education/x519... Link said PETA is not telling children they are “bad” or “mean” for eating chicken, but rather telling them that eating chicken, or any meat,“supports abuse of animals.”
Do you have a life beyond sitting on your rear and googling a pile of crap from asinine organizations like Center for Consumer FRAUDom?? You know NOTHING about Animal Rights or Veganism yet you sit on your rear regurgitating the same disinformation ALL trifling trolls spew. Get a life, missy. Try actually educating yourself instead of making an ass of yourself.

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2538 Jul 2, 2012
You forgot the trifling troll part. Just.saying.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2539 Jul 2, 2012
Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
You forgot the trifling troll part. Just.saying.
You have serious reading comprehension problems. Typical of a trifling troll..just sayin'

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#2540 Jul 2, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like things like these. one has to wonder if they were on school property when they pulled this stupid stunt
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-03-1... An animal-rights group ruffled some feathers by handing out chicken-themed trading cards to children after school.
.
http://www.consumerfreedom.com/downloads/refe...
.
http://www.register-herald.com/education/x519... Link said PETA is not telling children they are “bad” or “mean” for eating chicken, but rather telling them that eating chicken, or any meat,“supports abuse of animals.”
Deception and psychological warfare practiced on kids is disgusting. What PeTA and other AR orgs does is criminal.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#2541 Jul 2, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, funny that scumbag hunters target group is CHILDREN. No wonder children who are taught to maim, mutilate and MURDER animals are damaged emotionally and made to become numbed from having empathy for others. Get lost, you witless flailing/failing COWARD.
Give the history of man kind, your statement is beyond stupid.
A person Hunting for food is as natural as a person drinking water.

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#2542 Jul 2, 2012
Given^

“It's all part of my charm.....”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2543 Jul 2, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>You have serious reading comprehension problems. Typical of a trifling troll..just sayin'
No, I don't. Apparently you do, though. And thanks for not disappointing. Lol =D
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2544 Jul 2, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Deception and psychological warfare practiced on kids is disgusting. What scumbag hunters and other animal murdering orgs does is criminal.
Yep
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2545 Jul 2, 2012
Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
<quoted text> No, I don't. Apparently you do, though. And thanks for not disappointing. Lol =D
YES, obviously you DO have reading comprehension problems, and as I said before, it's quite typical among trifling trolls as yourself. You're also a witless bore, which is also common for trifling trolls. Carry on troll.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2546 Jul 2, 2012
Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Give the history of 'man kind', i iz beyond stupid.
A person murdering animals for food when there are PLENTIFUL nutritious non animal food sources is as despicable as murdering a person.
Yep.

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#2547 Jul 3, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance is disturbing. There is nothing absurd about stating the FACT that fish feel pain. Just because you prefer to live in denial doesn't mean everyone else does too.
Fish are intelligent, it is many humans who are dumb. http://suite101.com/article/how-intelligent-a...
http://www.aquahobby.com/articles/e_intellige...
PeTA may go too far with many things, but this ad is spot on and intelligent people will grasp what they are conveting. Guess that leaves you out ;)
Even more absurd is that you, apparently, are a fish! You have convinced me that not only do fish feel pain, they can participate in discussions on Topix! But I am wondering how you typeset. With your gills? lol!
Spike

Akron, OH

#2548 Jul 3, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance is disturbing. There is nothing absurd about stating the FACT that fish feel pain. Just because you prefer to live in denial doesn't mean everyone else does too.
Fish are intelligent, it is many humans who are dumb. http://suite101.com/article/how-intelligent-a...
http://www.aquahobby.com/articles/e_intellige...
PeTA may go too far with many things, but this ad is spot on and intelligent people will grasp what they are conveting. Guess that leaves you out ;)
I always scrape their scales off (same as peeling someones skin off) before I cut their heads off. You need the head on for something to hold on to and their still alive and I don't ever remember anyof them screaming in pain.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2549 Jul 3, 2012
Enyo Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>Even more absurd is that you, apparently, are a fish! You have convinced me that not only do fish feel pain, they can participate in discussions on Topix! But I am wondering how you typeset. With your gills? lol!
Thanks for validating what an i d i o t/troll you are.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#2550 Jul 3, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>I always scrape their scales off (same as peeling someones skin off) before I cut their heads off. You need the head on for something to hold on to and their still alive and I don't ever remember any of them screaming in pain.
Hey i d i o t the whole point of this discussion was that fish CAN'T scream. You trifling trolls are so effing s t u p i d.

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#2551 Jul 3, 2012
I have to say, that filet o fish in that Mc D's commercial awhile back was very annoying and I would have made it scream...

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#2552 Jul 3, 2012
Did I mention I opened a can of kipper snacks the other day, the ones in mustard, I know, but I hate the ones they soak in all that olive oil, anyhow...they broke into song..YEP...right there..now at first I couldn't understand them so I say..."Hey honey, do you hear this...can you tell me what they are singing here..???"...she says...now get this..."What,,,,,is there something wrong with your herring..???".....

I mean Bwahahahahaha..!

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#2553 Jul 4, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Did I mention I opened a can of kipper snacks the other day, the ones in mustard, I know, but I hate the ones they soak in all that olive oil, anyhow...they broke into song..YEP...right there..now at first I couldn't understand them so I say..."Hey honey, do you hear this...can you tell me what they are singing here..???"...she says...now get this..."What,,,,,is there something wrong with your herring..???".....
I mean Bwahahahahaha..!
LOL!! I love the ones with mustard. With saltines.
I think the mustardy ones scream louder. And I think sardines scream because of the little tin coffins they're housed in. Can't hardly blame them.
And what of the heads? I wonder if sardine heads are sold? Then I'll bet we would really hear that screaming when we peel open the cans!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#2554 Jul 9, 2012
was watching that commercial for those chickens who are raised vegan. as in no meat protein for the birds.
thing is, those idiots who try to raise vegan chickens do NOT realize that chickens are omnivores. they tend to eat insects, lizards while free roam they will even eat mice if given the chance to. or each other as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamar Braxton Pregnant (Mar '13) 3 hr dmw 4
Chef Jamie Gregorich eliminated from 'Hell's Ki... (Aug '11) 5 hr dmw 5
[Video] 'Dance Moms' Sneak Peek: Abby and The M... (Jun '13) 5 hr amw 22
Kelly Hyland epic showdown in 'Dance Moms' retu... (Feb '14) 6 hr amw 4
"Dance Moms" Stars Go To Court Over Assault (Feb '14) 6 hr amw 23
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr cpeter1313 305,611
Dance Moms Lawyers Slam Kelly Hyland Lawsuit, F... 6 hr amw 2
•••
•••

Television People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••