Beating Victim Fingers Her Attackers

Full story: News on 6 Tulsa

Two residents have been arrested in connection with an overnight beating. Tulsa Police say a person who had given two people ride overnight, told police officers the couple stated they had severely beaten an ...
Comments
41 - 60 of 66 Comments Last updated Aug 4, 2009
seen it

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2008

blunt wrote:
what is wrong with people? now family is killing family more and more. Think it's drugs? haha
It don't take drugs for families to want to start boxing.
Tulsabound

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

The two are Richard Shane Laird and Hyland Lanham,
Its said Laird is taking the fall for both of them. The story is Miss Lanham is just a guilty as Laird. She is out free and clear. She is all over the Tulsa party scene free as a bird.

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

I still can't get over the name of this headline. Haha.

Since: May 07

<<<<--the right to bare

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

JustaRandomGirl wrote:
I still can't get over the name of this headline. Haha.
LMAO, Amen.
heheh

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

i was thinking the headline was a lil dirty lol

“"Read my Lips"”

Since: Sep 08

Shawnee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

The headline has intrigued my interest!
heheh

Owasso, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

did they change it???
Oklahoma Sweetheart

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

Tulsabound wrote:
The two are Richard Shane Laird and Hyland Lanham,
Its said Laird is taking the fall for both of them. The story is Miss Lanham is just a guilty as Laird. She is out free and clear. She is all over the Tulsa party scene free as a bird.
She's out on bail, but she is still facing courtcharges of Assault & Battery With Intent To Kill. The victim had a protective order against Hyland Lanham. It was issued just days before the victim was attacked.

<<<<--the right to bare

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

Sweetness1 wrote:
The headline has intrigued my interest!
Hoe could it not!

“CRIMSON AND CREAM!!”

TULSA, OKLAHOMA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

lizzyintheskywithdiamonds wrote:
does that headline make no sense to anyone else?
I was wondering if that was LEGAL to put it that way! Bad choice in words there!

<<<<--the right to bare

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

Tulsa Girl wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering if that was LEGAL to put it that way! Bad choice in words there!
....only if your mind is in the gutter.

“CRIMSON AND CREAM!!”

TULSA, OKLAHOMA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

Gods warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
....only if your mind is in the gutter.
well, even if your mind is NOT in the gutter, that headline takes you there! ha!
LAIRDS BABY MOMMA

Delaware, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2009

Judged:

Well this site is supposed to be posting comments. Ok here is mine. My mother found this site and showed it to me. I think this whole situation is messed up. The headline says nothing about what was really going on. They were actually all drinking at the aunts apartment. Don't know anything about a protective order they were always drinking together. The aunt jumped on laird and lanham jumped on here they started to fight and lanham grabbed something and slit her throat. Don't know who gave them a ride they had a car, but I do think it is wrong that lanham is walking the streets waiting for trial and laird is sitting in jail just becouse her family has the money to get her out and his doesn't. They should both be held just a responsible. I just hope my children don't find this site and everyone taking it so funny they sure wouldn't think any of these headlines are funny. Just like they didn't thik it was funny when lanham ran their father over in the middle of the street in front of their school bus. I am glad that the aunt is ended up being alright, but she should admit to her part of the incident to. Everyone is responsible in this situation and should be held accountable for their part.
Leather And Lace

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

LAIRDS BABY MOMMA wrote:
Well this site is supposed to be posting comments. Ok here is mine. My mother found this site and showed it to me. I think this whole situation is messed up. The headline says nothing about what was really going on. They were actually all drinking at the aunts apartment. Don't know anything about a protective order they were always drinking together. The aunt jumped on laird and lanham jumped on here they started to fight and lanham grabbed something and slit her throat. Don't know who gave them a ride they had a car, but I do think it is wrong that lanham is walking the streets waiting for trial and laird is sitting in jail just becouse her family has the money to get her out and his doesn't. They should both be held just a responsible. I just hope my children don't find this site and everyone taking it so funny they sure wouldn't think any of these headlines are funny. Just like they didn't thik it was funny when lanham ran their father over in the middle of the street in front of their school bus. I am glad that the aunt is ended up being alright, but she should admit to her part of the incident to. Everyone is responsible in this situation and should be held accountable for their part.
So, why are you posting??? And, if Lanham tried to run over Laird, why was he with her at the aunt's house drinking and socializing???? If your story is true, then maybe your children are better off without Laird in their lives...setting a bad example.
aunt missouri

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

Judged:

Leather And Lace wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why are you posting??? And, if Lanham tried to run over Laird, why was he with her at the aunt's house drinking and socializing???? If your story is true, then maybe your children are better off without Laird in their lives...setting a bad example.
have you ever heard of an abused partner well thats one reason hes not in the kids lives and another reason person can change so how do you know he hasn't changed everyone has heard of an abused female well look at the abused male in this situation GO NEICE TELL THEM ABOUT IT WERE BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!
Good Grandma in Tulsa

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

As far as the protective orders. Check the court records and see for yourself when they were issued, it is open records. You will find that Laird was in jail for seversl months when they were issued. As far as a laughing matter the children are almost teenagers. How do think these jokes would make them feel if they were to come across this site. And believe it or not, this man even begged not to let his mother know that he was beatin on a regular basis. Anyone knows when they are the abused it is hard to leave. With some leaving may come quickly but not with most. If you want to poke fun be clear that it is for channel 6 because without that clarity remember that "words can hurt".
Leather And Lace

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

I'm having difficulty understanding how Laird's being abused, by his wife? ex-wife?, has anything to do with slashing the aunt's throat. Personally, I do not find any of this to be funny or a joke. And, of course, you would be wise to not allow his children access to this forum.
aunt missouri

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

he wasn't married to her have you ever heard of being a battered spouse well he was a battered boyfriend i personally think you may personally know the people in this situation just like i do . you must live in tulsa too to know who these people are but you don't actually know my family so why are you acting so concered.
Leather And Lace

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

aunt missouri wrote:
he wasn't married to her have you ever heard of being a battered spouse well he was a battered boyfriend i personally think you may personally know the people in this situation just like i do . you must live in tulsa too to know who these people are but you don't actually know my family so why are you acting so concered.
Wasn't married to whom????? The aunt? Lanham? You are not making much sense.
aunt missouri

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

he wasn't married to lanham he was married to a hamilton he was cheating on hamilton with lanham for a matter of fact my sister and neice personally know you leather and lace so why don't you call them and get the story from the horses mouth that know exactly what happened and the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Tulsa Forum right now

Search the Tulsa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 15 min TAMARA 72,079
Claremore Balloon Festival Gets Ready For Lift Off (Aug '10) Wed K2 is Dangerous 4
Tulsa Police ID Two Weekend Homicide Victims (Nov '09) Wed terrysqueen 76
The News On 6 Investigates: Renter Beware (Feb '09) Tue S Forman 41
Caravan of Corvettes coming to Oklahoma in August Tue Packing Heat 3
Beating Suspect's Trial Begins (Oct '08) Jul 29 Dont care 104
Amanda walker Jul 28 Tara 4
•••
•••
•••
Tulsa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••