Rogers County Recount Confirms Walton Wins Sheriff Election

A Tulsa doctor gets the chance to do what so many people have always dreamed.. to become an Olympic torch-bearer.Dr. Robert Block will soon be heading to Oxford to run the Olympic Torch Relay.He'll be Overcrowding at Oklahoma hospitals leads to slower response times for paramedics.The State Medical Board says, there often aren't enough beds in ... (more) Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
No Cost

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jul 2, 2012
It didn't cost Rogers County any money to determine that the voting machines were counting all of the votes. That is good to know with the very important election in November. Hopefully the Republicans of this county will get off of their sofas for the general election. They sure slept through the primary...
Apology

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jul 2, 2012
Wonder if the good sheriff might have an apology for the Rogers County Election Board, and it's secretary? Appears that everything was done exactly the way it should have been done and for the sheriff to say that maybe the day to day activities of the board, and it's leader, was a malicious attack. Let's see if the sheriff has any class at all and apologizes for his remarks.
How Long

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jul 2, 2012
How long did our civilian dressed sheriff hang around the election board today? Wonder who was paying his salary? And why was he there anyway? There wasn't any question about the outcome. Maybe he was there to apologize for the juvenile insults that he threw at the election board in his newspaper article comment? NOT! He is too high and mighty to apologize to anyone! Business as usual....but what else is new in Rogers County.
hoorah

United States

#4 Jul 2, 2012
The good sheriff won, and he won easily. Get over it sore losers. U guys are exactly why Butler lost big time. U guys crack me up!!
whatahoot

Tulsa, OK

#5 Jul 3, 2012
hoorah wrote:
The good sheriff won, and he won easily. Get over it sore losers. U guys are exactly why Butler lost big time. U guys crack me up!!
Good Sheriff? I missed him being good! Enjoy him while you still have a job there.........lmao
whatahoot

Tulsa, OK

#6 Jul 3, 2012
Yes you gotta love how the Sheriff handles conflict. Your Fired. He showed his true colors in the Claremore Progress article. Made quite a few phone calls calling for her job to Oklahoma City. What an upstanding guy!! Glad your proud to work for him. Birds of a feather.
Whysoupset

Claremore, OK

#7 Jul 3, 2012
whatahoot wrote:
Yes you gotta love how the Sheriff handles conflict. Your Fired. He showed his true colors in the Claremore Progress article. Made quite a few phone calls calling for her job to Oklahoma City. What an upstanding guy!! Glad your proud to work for him. Birds of a feather.
You used to work for him so you need to get over it...
whatahoot

Tulsa, OK

#8 Jul 3, 2012
Whysoupset wrote:
<quoted text>You used to work for him so you need to get over it...
Used to? I still work there. You crack me up! Now get back to work cause I can see you wasting time.
Boring

Tulsa, OK

#9 Jul 3, 2012
Walton told the Tulsa World that he was bored and thought the just finished recount of ballots was a waste of time. Why was he there? Why didn't he send someone else? Butler did. The recount confirmed that the machines worked like they should have. So if Walton was so concerned that HIS sheriff's office was out of commission for a day, due to the recount, then why was he there to begin with? Quit crying Walton....you need to get back to work! That should not be a hard thing to do since you don't do squat anyway!
Whysoupset

Claremore, OK

#10 Jul 3, 2012
whatahoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to? I still work there. You crack me up! Now get back to work cause I can see you wasting time.
sorry you are observant..But you need to get to work ive been here longer and less likely to get canned!!! Besides got to make trip to CH.
bluesman

Tulsa, OK

#11 Jul 3, 2012
Whysoupset wrote:
<quoted text>sorry you are observant..But you need to get to work ive been here longer and less likely to get canned!!! Besides got to make trip to CH.
Don't be too sure about that. Heard that one guy in particular is a popular topic there at the Sheriffs Office. Pretty funny and scary crap being said about him. Just sayin....
Whysoupset

Claremore, OK

#12 Jul 3, 2012
bluesman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be too sure about that. Heard that one guy in particular is a popular topic there at the Sheriffs Office. Pretty funny and scary crap being said about him. Just sayin....
I know just who you are speaking of.And it is scary
joker

Euless, TX

#13 Jul 3, 2012
Whysoupset wrote:
<quoted text>I know just who you are speaking of.And it is scary
Wow
No more Radar

Tulsa, OK

#14 Jul 3, 2012
What happened to the radar enforcement on US412? Before the election, RCSO cars were thick....none there is nothing. Why is that? Games, smoke and mirrors..... Hope folks that live away from Claremore have protection because it's back to business as usual for Walton and crew.
MoreMoney

Tulsa, OK

#15 Jul 10, 2012
Just read that Sheriff Scott Walton and the County Commisioners are being sued by a former RCSO Employee for Discrimination. It was filed yesterday in Rogers County. WOW!!! It just keeps getting better. How many more lawsuits will follow???
true

Tulsa, OK

#16 Jul 11, 2012
It is Official

Kansas City, MO

#17 Jul 11, 2012
The Voters of Rogers County have spoken," Cole Butler sucks!"
smiling

Tulsa, OK

#18 Jul 12, 2012
It is Official wrote:
Yep, the voters elected THE most perfect ruthless person for the job!! Gotta love all thats going to follow this lawsuit. rotflmao! Enjoy!
joker

United States

#19 Jul 12, 2012
true wrote:
http://www.oscn.net/applicatio ns/oscn/GetCaseInformation.asp ?submitted=true&viewtype=c aseGeneral&casemasterID=23 0037&db=Rogers
Oh Nice.....
Will Not Help

Sand Springs, OK

#20 Jul 12, 2012
It is Official wrote:
You continuing to bash Cole butler will not help the fact that Mr. Walton will continue to be an embarrassment to himself, and to the entire county, and lawsuits will continue to occur due to the manner of abuse his administration regularly does. But if it makes you feel better to talk trash.......go ahead!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulsa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Balls of Fire 22 hr Ryan Johnson 1
DHS Workers Speak Out On Agency (Jul '08) Thu lynn 1,491
Directv referral code (Aug '12) Thu Patti 70
Teenager Robs Tulsa QuikTrip At Knifepoint (Jun '10) Dec 17 carly zane 67
ODOT Workers allowing INDIAN SIGNS to clutter R... Dec 17 Steve Kouplin 2
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. Dec 16 Ron Johnson 70
Oklahoma Bureau Of Narcotics Holding Crime, Sub... (Jun '10) Dec 16 unknown 15
Tulsa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tulsa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tulsa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tulsa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:53 pm PST

NBC Sports12:53PM
DeMarco Murray questionable, won't have to run "gauntlet" to prove he can play
ESPN12:55 PM
Cowboys list Murray (hand) as questionable
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play