Was Obama dog Bo flown back from Hawaii holiday to Washington for photo op?

Dec 22, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

Was Bo flown back from Hawaii to Washington for Obama photo op? Mystery over dog 'spotted on holiday with First Family' Forget the payroll tax discussions - as there's only one question occupying the minds of the Washington's elite right now.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Sunshine

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

It wouldn't surprise me.
alan

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

Sunshine wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me.
the big surprise was that fedup wasnt hanging on the dogs (bone) if you know what i mean?
Patriot

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

Sunshine wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me.
The best news yet is that the US Supreme Court has ruled that Obama is ineligible to be president or run for president! It has nothing to do with his two birth certificates either. The Supreme Court has ruled that "a natural born citizen is a person born to two US citizens." Since Obama admits that his dad was a foreign citizen, that makes Obama INELIGIBLE to be president or run for political office in the USA!!!

Here is the link to the story along with 3 US Supreme Court cases that nullify the political claims of Obama:
http://www.aznewage.com/non22.htm

And here is the Inaugural Address of President Ron Paul for January next year:
http://www.aznewage.com/non4.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••