Was Obama dog Bo flown back from Hawaii holiday to Washington for photo op?

Dec 22, 2011 Full story: Daily Mail

Was Bo flown back from Hawaii to Washington for Obama photo op? Mystery over dog 'spotted on holiday with First Family' Forget the payroll tax discussions - as there's only one question occupying the minds of the Washington's elite right now.

Full Story
Sunshine

Harrington, DE

#1 Dec 22, 2011
It wouldn't surprise me.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#2 Dec 28, 2011
Sunshine wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me.
the big surprise was that fedup wasnt hanging on the dogs (bone) if you know what i mean?
Patriot

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Dec 28, 2011
Sunshine wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me.
The best news yet is that the US Supreme Court has ruled that Obama is ineligible to be president or run for president! It has nothing to do with his two birth certificates either. The Supreme Court has ruled that "a natural born citizen is a person born to two US citizens." Since Obama admits that his dad was a foreign citizen, that makes Obama INELIGIBLE to be president or run for political office in the USA!!!

Here is the link to the story along with 3 US Supreme Court cases that nullify the political claims of Obama:
http://www.aznewage.com/non22.htm

And here is the Inaugural Address of President Ron Paul for January next year:
http://www.aznewage.com/non4.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington D.C. Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twenty reasons to visit Washington DC Wed Welfare Recipient 1
Obama heads to Bay Area Friday to raise money f... Oct 10 WillObamaLandGrab... 1
9/11 Unity Walk Provides Gateway for Intercultu... Sep '14 DC Cop 1
Why even $1M may not be enough for retirement (Apr '14) Aug '14 GregfromFinanSavvy 2
Compelling Evidence of the Forgery of Obama's B... Jul '14 Smoke Free 1
Chris Christie Falsely Claims Democrats Barred ... Jun '14 godless by choice 1
Eric Cantor, Laura Ingraham Spar Over Taliban Joke Jun '14 yuen 1

Washington D.C. Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE