Talibaniastion of Pakistan is a major threat to India

Apr 27, 2012 Full story: Merinews

While everyone seems to be overjoyed at what a remarkable year it is for the Queen of England, no one seems to be focusing on the.. The differences between various religious sects in Kashmir have never been as open and clear as they are seen today.

Full Story
fizagul

Pakistan

#1 May 12, 2012
this wrong thanking but as did not
Whoops

Reading, UK

#2 May 12, 2012
fizagul wrote:
this wrong thanking but as did not
Talibans were manufactured in Pakistan and supported by successive governments, military or civilians, as a way to influence Afghan political scene post-Soviet withdrawal of support to communist regime. I warned in various blogs at that time that Taliban philosophy will come to bite Pakistan since it was regressive governance based on shariat laws of the 7th century Arabia. Pakistan needs to realise Jinnah's dream of gradually making religion irrelevant in the region instead of acting as bulwark of jihadism in the region. Pakistanis are suffering while the rulers are saying that military and n-waepons are for their defence!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pakistan Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Peep into Afghanistan's History- Once a Hindu... Thu Maximus 2
Russia Signs Landmark Military Cooperation Agre... Nov 23 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Following Peace March, US Campaigners to Fast A... (Oct '12) Nov 16 MOMIN ANSARI 10
ASEAN-Pakistan cooperation gaining momentum: envoy (Aug '12) Nov 16 MOMIN ANSARI 5
The riches of the Islamic world Nov 14 Just a guy 14
Passport scam Oct 29 James Woods 2
Reko Diq wealth only 20ft below surface (Apr '11) Oct '14 MOMIN ANSARI 38

Pakistan Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE