A gathering of Samoan students in NZ

Sep 9, 2008 Full story: Samoa Observer 344

Pacific Islands student associations at national level from the eight New Zealand universities gather annually to network and raise the debates on timely and relevant questions facing our communities.

Full Story
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
JaSan

Takeo, Japan

#1 Sep 9, 2008
Thats wonderful!
Masina

New Zealand

#2 Sep 9, 2008
oooh soO what were the questions??
Rita

Vladimir, Russia

#4 Oct 28, 2008
Can anyone tell me the best ime to visit the south island?
JaSan

Takeo, Japan

#5 Oct 28, 2008
Rita wrote:
Can anyone tell me the best ime to visit the south island?
LOL....

tomorrow if you want.
bill

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Oct 28, 2008
Rita wrote:
Can anyone tell me the best ime to visit the south island?
anytime , but dont go to the north island its full of crims and pacific islanders and maoris that will rob you. south island much safer and full of white people like you probably are. have a great trip !!
JaSan

Takeo, Japan

#7 Oct 28, 2008
bill wrote:
<quoted text> anytime , but dont go to the north island its full of crims and pacific islanders and maoris that will rob you. south island much safer and full of white people like you probably are. have a great trip !!
keep away from white trash like bill
Bill

Auckland, New Zealand

#9 Oct 28, 2008
JaSan wrote:
<quoted text>keep away from white trash like bill
Jasan can you please explain to me why immigrants from asia work hard regardless of whether they are rich or poor, yet polynesians and maoris are violent and cant work properly (recent vineyard issue raised on news). asians never complain about being poor but islanders do, i had this stupid islander women taxi driver once who said to me "why some people got all the money and not me , it not fair," in broken english" i cant imagine an asian taxi driver doing this, they are too busy working and saving. you are a half cast asian-boonga arnt you, that must be confusing, half of you would want to work and the other half would be too busy stabing and laying about, it would be like walking round like a stoke victim with a semi paralysed body would it not ??
JaSan

Takeo, Japan

#10 Oct 28, 2008
Bill wrote:
<quoted text> Jasan can you please explain to me why immigrants from asia work hard regardless of whether they are rich or poor, yet polynesians and maoris are violent and cant work properly (recent vineyard issue raised on news). asians never complain about being poor but islanders do, i had this stupid islander women taxi driver once who said to me "why some people got all the money and not me , it not fair," in broken english" i cant imagine an asian taxi driver doing this, they are too busy working and saving. you are a half cast asian-boonga arnt you, that must be confusing, half of you would want to work and the other half would be too busy stabing and laying about, it would be like walking round like a stoke victim with a semi paralysed body would it not ??
You know white trash i dont know if you notice or not but New Zealand has PI`s in Parliment are you in Parliament? what does that tell you? Also PI people are NOT ALL the same just like white people and Asians alike there are hard working ones and there lazy ones who do nothing but scratch thier ass and drink thier piss like you Bill.
Proud Hamo

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#11 Oct 28, 2008
Bill wrote:
<quoted text> Jasan can you please explain to me why immigrants from asia work hard regardless of whether they are rich or poor, yet polynesians and maoris are violent and cant work properly (recent vineyard issue raised on news). asians never complain about being poor but islanders do, i had this stupid islander women taxi driver once who said to me "why some people got all the money and not me , it not fair," in broken english" i cant imagine an asian taxi driver doing this, they are too busy working and saving. you are a half cast asian-boonga arnt you, that must be confusing, half of you would want to work and the other half would be too busy stabing and laying about, it would be like walking round like a stoke victim with a semi paralysed body would it not ??
Hey..you leave our JaSan alone..get a life..you must be picking on her cause shes so far away...pick on me and i might just come looking 4 u..as 4 making fun of the taxi driver..everything u wrote down is a reflection of how stupid and ignorant you r..i rest my case

Manuia
JaSan

Takeo, Japan

#12 Oct 28, 2008
Proud Hamo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey..you leave our JaSan alone..get a life..you must be picking on her cause shes so far away...pick on me and i might just come looking 4 u..as 4 making fun of the taxi driver..everything u wrote down is a reflection of how stupid and ignorant you r..i rest my case
Manuia
Malo Proud.
People like Bill ride taxis driven by Islanders and be all sweet talk and friendly but in reality are two faced pigs.
The good things with Samoans is that we tell it as it is. No pretence. e faga sa`o lava le mea a`ea? LOL...malo Proud aua le popole maumau fua kaimi i tagata pei o Bill LOL.....

manuia.
Bill

Auckland, New Zealand

#13 Oct 28, 2008
JaSan wrote:
<quoted text>You know white trash i dont know if you notice or not but New Zealand has PI`s in Parliment are you in Parliament? what does that tell you? Also PI people are NOT ALL the same just like white people and Asians alike there are hard working ones and there lazy ones who do nothing but scratch thier ass and drink thier piss like you Bill.
how do you know im not associated with parliament ? you dont ? im not sum old bum, im in my early 20's and am more involved in politics than you probably envisage. not all people of any race are perfect, but there is a strong correlation, multiculturalism is a flawed agenda that brings suffering, its human nature, for 100,000 years people have been tribal and conflict with differences is biological, trying to deny this doesnt work as world history shows, countries like finland understand this. its sad when our subconscious instincts work to the detriment of our conscience knowledge that racial tensions are illogical, but you cant fight biology, its like trying to tell people to not want to have sex, or not get retaliate when provoked, its very difficult. dont flag me as racist, im a realist, I understand perfectly if people in tonga and fiji didnt want me living in their country in large numbers because im white, so at least in concise in my views.
Bill

Auckland, New Zealand

#14 Oct 28, 2008
tell me why the correlation between PI's and violence is high and asians and working saving is high with much lower crime, go on tell me instead of saying im ignorant and all races have bad people, explain why one minority does so much better than the other financially and socially.
Proud Hamo

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#15 Oct 28, 2008
JaSan wrote:
<quoted text>Malo Proud.
People like Bill ride taxis driven by Islanders and be all sweet talk and friendly but in reality are two faced pigs.
The good things with Samoans is that we tell it as it is. No pretence. e faga sa`o lava le mea a`ea? LOL...malo Proud aua le popole maumau fua kaimi i tagata pei o Bill LOL.....
manuia.
Malo foi JanSan..e sa'o oe le uso..but its people like Bill that makes me wanna puke..hehe..in this day and age its all about perception...if we stand back and let idiots like this continue to stereotype us..then the world will persive us as such...well i've had enough..i wont let anyone perpertuate a load of crab about our people anymore..koikiki foi alu i luga le blood pressure a ea?..

By the way are you anywhere near Osaka University..my brother did Tropical Medicine there a couple of years ago..he said it was one of the best experiences of his life

Manuia le aso
Proud Hamo

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#16 Oct 28, 2008
Bill wrote:
tell me why the correlation between PI's and violence is high and asians and working saving is high with much lower crime, go on tell me instead of saying im ignorant and all races have bad people, explain why one minority does so much better than the other financially and socially.
I know what youre up to..are you by any chance doing a thesis..if u are..go do some proper reseach..this aint the right forum..as 4 u being involved in politics...i know u r..youre in the 'Skin Heads'..or is it the 'Klu Klux Klan"
JaSan

Takeo, Japan

#17 Oct 28, 2008
Bill wrote:
tell me why the correlation between PI's and violence is high and asians and working saving is high with much lower crime, go on tell me instead of saying im ignorant and all races have bad people, explain why one minority does so much better than the other financially and socially.
All ethnic groups do have bad people Bill and your no exception.
There can be many contibuting factors as to why violence is high among PI communities in NZ so you tell me, your in NZ. Without been biased Bill tell me what you have studied or what solid facts you have to explain why the correlation between PI and violence is so high?
Financially and socially? In NZ?
I think Pacific Island people are more social than Asians. Why? Becuase they dont have barriers like Asian people do.
Financially Asian people would be on top but you must understand why Pacific Island people arent as successful. Its not becuase they are lazy stupid and all the descriptions your kind would assume either. If you want to know more you have an advantage your in Ackland go and talk to Samoans Tongans Fijians and then you might begin to see.
JaSan

Takeo, Japan

#18 Oct 28, 2008
Proud Hamo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what youre up to..are you by any chance doing a thesis..if u are..go do some proper reseach..this aint the right forum..as 4 u being involved in politics...i know u r..youre in the 'Skin Heads'..or is it the 'Klu Klux Klan"
LOL...Sa`o!
Bill

Auckland, New Zealand

#19 Oct 28, 2008
ok to be honest i do feel a little guilty now for coming of possibly racist, but truth is I have PI friends who think the same, i have friends of all races but the reality is, if you have a diverse social construct you will have problems, from race to religion diversity breed conflict e.g. lebanon more than 14 waring sects, homogenous countries are the safest by far, notwithstanding corrupt governments etc.. . at the end of the day whats better, being Politically correct and having immgration from different religions and cultures with resulting violence and bloodshed OR keeping things homogenous and safer. most PI's I have met in the islands and students on scholorships are really nice. once they are in the NZ culture though they identify with the maoris and i dont think i need to tell you the results of this social partnership. oh and skin heads and the ku klux klan are ignorant and violent. I would never use violence solve these problems
Proud Hamo

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#20 Oct 28, 2008
Bill wrote:
ok to be honest i do feel a little guilty now for coming of possibly racist, but truth is I have PI friends who think the same, i have friends of all races but the reality is, if you have a diverse social construct you will have problems, from race to religion diversity breed conflict e.g. lebanon more than 14 waring sects, homogenous countries are the safest by far, notwithstanding corrupt governments etc... at the end of the day whats better, being Politically correct and having immgration from different religions and cultures with resulting violence and bloodshed OR keeping things homogenous and safer. most PI's I have met in the islands and students on scholorships are really nice. once they are in the NZ culture though they identify with the maoris and i dont think i need to tell you the results of this social partnership. oh and skin heads and the ku klux klan are ignorant and violent. I would never use violence solve these problems
Yeah right..
JaSan

Takeo, Japan

#21 Oct 29, 2008
Bill wrote:
ok to be honest i do feel a little guilty now for coming of possibly racist, but truth is I have PI friends who think the same, i have friends of all races but the reality is, if you have a diverse social construct you will have problems, from race to religion diversity breed conflict e.g. lebanon more than 14 waring sects, homogenous countries are the safest by far, notwithstanding corrupt governments etc... at the end of the day whats better, being Politically correct and having immgration from different religions and cultures with resulting violence and bloodshed OR keeping things homogenous and safer. most PI's I have met in the islands and students on scholorships are really nice. once they are in the NZ culture though they identify with the maoris and i dont think i need to tell you the results of this social partnership. oh and skin heads and the ku klux klan are ignorant and violent. I would never use violence solve these problems
Oh, so now your blaming Maori for a few PI`s who commit deviant behaviour becuase they associate with Maori?
Bill you will find Pacific peoples are one of the worlds most nicest people but they are always mislabled or tagged dragged down by negative assuptions from folk like you once a few Samoans or other Island nations people do wrong.
You cannot change NZ its too diverse. Homogenous nations like Japan are safer "ok" but maybe. But what they (homogenous nations) lack in is social skill especially when it comes to foreigners, cannot communicate in English well you get the pic.
JaSan

Takeo, Japan

#22 Oct 30, 2008
Proud Hamo wrote:
<quoted text>
Malo foi JanSan..e sa'o oe le uso..but its people like Bill that makes me wanna puke..hehe..in this day and age its all about perception...if we stand back and let idiots like this continue to stereotype us..then the world will persive us as such...well i've had enough..i wont let anyone perpertuate a load of crab about our people anymore..koikiki foi alu i luga le blood pressure a ea?..
By the way are you anywhere near Osaka University..my brother did Tropical Medicine there a couple of years ago..he said it was one of the best experiences of his life
Manuia le aso
Malo uso, no i live in southern Japan on Kyushu dads family is from Fukuoka. Osaka is on Honshu the larger Island to the north. Your brother studied at Osaka University? I hear there are Samoans in Osaka but have not met any would be nice to meet more mums culture. Is your brother still there now?
Ae sa`o foi oe ile maualuga o le toto pe a le balance lelei le ita ma le ata LOL.....
take care ne.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Zealand Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Naked Bus Sleeper Arrives in Wellington 17 hr Keyster 4
Fundraisers pass through town Dec 1 ghost-quake too 1
China Flights From New Zealand Set To Double: G... Nov 27 Key Watcher 17
Sapporo Nov 20 SHlTWORMTAMIKDEBD... 5
The long way home Nov '14 Proud Traitor 3
House prices in West Dunbartonshire are the che... Nov '14 ooft 1
5 free things to see and do in Edinburgh Nov '14 Friend of all 3
More from around the web