Chinese freighter hijacked by pirates, Iran tracking

Apr 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Star Online

A Chinese freighter has been hijacked by pirates off southern Iran, but it is being shadowed by the Iranian navy, the Chinese embassy in Tehran reported on Friday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Lets see Iran a good buddy of Red China doing this Mission Impossible

?!!!!!!!!!

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

I'd get someone out there very quickly to protect the "Human Rights" of those pirates!
We can't have then treated like criminals just because we don't understand and respect them can we?.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

China should call the US Navy SEALS. They will ensure that the pirates' rights are upheld in the appropriate manner.

“CCP Troll”

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Faith wrote:
China should call the US Navy SEALS. They will ensure that the pirates' rights are upheld in the appropriate manner.
I've got a funny idea the Chinese version of the "Human rights" of criminals is a little different!Now who has the biggest crime rate of the two?

Free southern Tibet.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

uncle fargo wrote:
I'd get someone out there very quickly to protect the "Human Rights" of those pirates!
We can't have then treated like criminals just because we don't understand and respect them can we?.
Human rights does not have anything to do with criminal behavior. Remember..`personal responsibility`, as I think we have agreed about that previously..being disingenuous is not a good argument.

“CCP Troll”

Hebei, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

keepitreal2 wrote:
<quoted text> Human rights does not have anything to do with criminal behavior. Remember..`personal responsibility`, as I think we have agreed about that previously..being disingenuous is not a good argument.
Remember the second unanswerable question about the virgin and the cannibal. Who decided "human rights" and who decides criminal behavior.(Usually the person with the three fingers pointing to them!) We haven’t even agreed about “invented yet!

Free southern Tibet!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••