Honduras crisis back to square one as talks fail

May 21, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Calgary Herald

Ousted Honduran President Manuel Zelaya pulled out of talks with the country's post-coup de facto leaders Friday, throwing efforts to resolve a months-long political crisis back to square one.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated May 30, 2010
Johnny

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 26, 2010
 
Who gets to decide that something this old is news?
Dingo

Carmichael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 26, 2010
 
I don't care about Honduras, if you care so much, move back there, buy a one way ticket.
Johnny wrote:
Who gets to decide that something this old is news?
Johnny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 28, 2010
 
Dingo wrote:
I don't care about Honduras, if you care so much, move back there, buy a one way ticket.
<quoted text>
Soooo.... You don't care about whatisthenameofthatplace, yet you come here and post. Sure, I take you all serious and such.
Dingo

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 28, 2010
 
I will say it again. I DON'T CARE ABOUT HONDURAS. Let those voodoo monkeys take care of themselves. America is NOT your Savior.

America need to take care of AMERICA.

is that loud and clear.?
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooo.... You don't care about whatisthenameofthatplace, yet you come here and post. Sure, I take you all serious and such.
Johnny

Monroe Center, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 29, 2010
 
Dingo wrote:
I will say it again. I DON'T CARE ABOUT HONDURAS. Let those voodoo monkeys take care of themselves. America is NOT your Savior.
America need to take care of AMERICA.
is that loud and clear.?
<quoted text>
You know, when you start refuting something than nobody else has asserted, effectively you are talking to yourself. Regrettably, answering yourself is not such a good sign. What you need to do is to chill out, take three deep breaths, and go back on your medication...
Dingo

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 29, 2010
 
I don't care about Honduras or Honduraians.

those monkey people can eat their ansestory for all I care.

What part of I DON'T CARE ABOUT HOUDURAS, that you miss.?

And don't you wave that honduras flag on US soil. I will deport your lazy arze once I am president.

What part you illegals are NOT getting.., This is AMERICA.
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, when you start refuting something than nobody else has asserted, effectively you are talking to yourself. Regrettably, answering yourself is not such a good sign. What you need to do is to chill out, take three deep breaths, and go back on your medication...
Johnny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 30, 2010
 
Dingo wrote:
I don't care about Honduras or Honduraians.
those monkey people can eat their ansestory for all I care.
What part of I DON'T CARE ABOUT HOUDURAS, that you miss.?
And don't you wave that honduras flag on US soil. I will deport your lazy arze once I am president.
What part you illegals are NOT getting.., This is AMERICA.
<quoted text>
Actually, up to now I thought you were a troll. You know, somebody who never really arises above trying to be irritating. But apparently, you really don't understand.

When somebody makes an unprovoked expression of disinterest, it is more or less always not true. The most common statement of disinterest is to say, "I don't care about the money." Well, if they don't care about the money, why does the subject come up?

Exactly the same point here. When I look at the top of the website where I read your remarks, I see,'topix Local News: Honduras'. Now here is the question: given your disinterest in Honduras, why are you at a website that is named,'topix Local News: Honduras?

(If y'a gonna run for Pres., you better bone up in this stuff.)
Dingo

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 30, 2010
 
So that's where you got that "Honduras" thinggy? well johnny boy, I don't control what Topix post on their head lines.

But back to you silly game.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT HONDURAS OR IT'S MONKEY PEOPLE.

What part of that are you missing.
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, up to now I thought you were a troll. You know, somebody who never really arises above trying to be irritating. But apparently, you really don't understand.
When somebody makes an unprovoked expression of disinterest, it is more or less always not true. The most common statement of disinterest is to say, "I don't care about the money." Well, if they don't care about the money, why does the subject come up?
Exactly the same point here. When I look at the top of the website where I read your remarks, I see,'topix Local News: Honduras'. Now here is the question: given your disinterest in Honduras, why are you at a website that is named,'topix Local News: Honduras?
(If y'a gonna run for Pres., you better bone up in this stuff.)
Johnny

Delavan, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 30, 2010
 
Dingo wrote:
So that's where you got that "Honduras" thinggy? well johnny boy, I don't control what Topix post on their head lines.
But back to you silly game.
I DON'T CARE ABOUT HONDURAS OR IT'S MONKEY PEOPLE.
What part of that are you missing.
<quoted text>
You should not feel bad about your shortcomings. I mean, look at me. I am so short of company I am actually willing to engage somebody like you in a dialog.

Now that we are better friends, I'll start using my first name.

Cheers!

John
Dingo

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 30, 2010
 
So you got my point.., right. I don't care about Honduras or it's monkey eating people. OK, lets move on.
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not feel bad about your shortcomings. I mean, look at me. I am so short of company I am actually willing to engage somebody like you in a dialog.
Now that we are better friends, I'll start using my first name.
Cheers!
John

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Honduras Travel Discussions

Search the Honduras Travel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Honduras declares tourism a national priority Jul 24 Brainiac of Beacon House 4
Heart in Honduras (Mar '11) Apr '13 Linda 7
Beyonce and Jay Z 'rock Havana' for their anniv... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Don from Canada 13
Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba trip was OK'd by US Treasur... (Apr '13) Apr '13 see the light 7
Leaving Honduras, the hard way (Nov '12) Nov '12 aurora 1
Obama's deportation stay late for some immigrants (Jun '12) Jun '12 Vote The Maggot Out 1
Biden To Travel To Mexico, Honduras (Feb '12) Feb '12 Really 1
•••
•••