HANOI: Vietnam ranks as world's second happiest nation

Jun 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asia News Network

Women perform a fan dance as part of an exercise regimen at Hoan Kiem Lake in Ha Noi.

Comments
1 - 20 of 65 Comments Last updated Aug 4, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 18, 2012
 
Wow, check this out. Vietnam ranked #2 in the world as the second happiest place in the world, only after Costa Rica. How is it possible?

Ooooh, I bet the VNCH/NGUY losers will be so mad at this news. I would think their community ranked the most unhappy community in the world after all horrific things happened against them.
i had none

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Drgunzet wrote:
Wow, check this out. Vietnam ranked #2 in the world as the second happiest place in the world, only after Costa Rica. How is it possible?
Ooooh, I bet the VNCH/NGUY losers will be so mad at this news. I would think their community ranked the most unhappy community in the world after all horrific things happened against them.
.

yes is it true,,

but why didn't you go back there and sharing the happiness with your people,,.?

are there a lots better then living in a panic way,,
every morning has to get up and go to a STREET CORNER with the illegal group,,and waiting for the WHITE to picking you out,,and offer for you job a cheap pay day worker ?

sad isn't it ?
are you happy if the people back home,,,, calling you a vietcong slaved ?

you are the people caused damaging them good vietcong reputation,,
i think them good vietcong will destroy you as soon as they can,,. in order to regain their Reputation,,.

(((((white one alway picking me out and give me a job))))
what job they given you,,.

eating their shit,? get away,,go,,go,,go,,get loser,,
sitting there and watching at those smart passing,,.and beggar them please take me home,,

my arss still good condition,,stupid cheapskate

while you sat there waiting for a white to picking you out,,,

did you see any NGUY,,WITH YOU ?
full Moon for the Hares

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 18, 2012
 
yes is it true,,
but in the other hands,,

HANOI IS THE TOP OF THE HORROR CRIME COMMITTED IN THE WORLD AS WELL,.

recent the child murder his grand and robber her earrings,,he strangle her and dumped her body in the paddy fields,,.

how evil social culture it was,,?
who dare to living there and sharing with evil happiness,?
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 18, 2012
 
..Aahahahahhaha! Now, what do the extremists of Over-sea Vietnamese have to say? Just STFU would you? And stop bullshitting about image of beautiful homeland.
full Moon for the Hares

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SpongeBob wrote:
..Aahahahahhaha! Now, what do the extremists of Over-sea Vietnamese have to say? Just STFU would you? And stop bullshitting about image of beautiful homeland.
.

a ha,,let is making it clear,,.

saying fair,,tell the truth,, yes no once like to BULLSHIT THEIR HOME LANDS,,

but what has happened if their home lands bull shit them self,,?
if your home lands was a beauty,,so why didn't you come back there then ?

if you like every once saying good thing to your people,,.your home lands,,.

then tell them don't committed a horror crime,,

how on earth the child murder his GRAND PARENTS and robbing her,,through her body in the RIVER,,?
FOR TOTAL LESS THEN 50 US DOLLARS,?

will you is it a good acted,,. or evil back kid ?
full Moon for the Hares

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 18, 2012
 
another once,,. the man set him self and his step child on fire,, both was dead ,,

why is this,,?

what is wrong with commie rule society ?
can't changing the culture,,?
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 18, 2012
 
I can see why the people are happy. Look at this, HaNoi is building up like mushrooms. Things are getting much better rapidly.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php...
full moon for the hares

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 18, 2012
 
Drgunzet wrote:
I can see why the people are happy. Look at this, HaNoi is building up like mushrooms. Things are getting much better rapidly.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php...
.
good luck to them,,.
but sad for you,,because you must go to street corner sitting there in the group,,and waiting for the white to picking you out,,and offer for you a job as a cheap paid day worker,,
why don't you go back there an d be happy with them ?
that is why they call you as a vietcong living a broad are a slaved, for a white,
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

full moon for the hares wrote:
<quoted text>.
good luck to them,,.
but sad for you,,because you must go to street corner sitting there in the group,,and waiting for the white to picking you out,,and offer for you a job as a cheap paid day worker,,
why don't you go back there an d be happy with them ?
that is why they call you as a vietcong living a broad are a slaved, for a white,
Sound like Vietnamese welfare receipents did on streets' corners of Texas. They gathered with Mexicans for mostly farm/home rennovation jobs to earn extra cash. How pathetic you are, baby! C'on to Mister BOB of Canada. He would give you a gravy job, just massage women bottoms and paid under table. BEAUTY BOTTOM-35 years experiences, happily come in, satisfied come out-Welcome to all of you-Owner/Operator BOB-Aahahhahahaha!
HanSolo

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 18, 2012
 
SpongeBob wrote:
..Aahahahahhaha! Now, what do the extremists of Over-sea Vietnamese have to say? Just STFU would you? And stop bullshitting about image of beautiful homeland.
It is good to hear VN had made second in rank of the World Happiness Index, but soory there SpongeBob, I still like to stay here in the US better.
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HanSolo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is good to hear VN had made second in rank of the World Happiness Index, but soory there SpongeBob, I still like to stay here in the US better.
Good choice, boy. Lazy boys like you wouldn't survive to the second day in Vietnam. VN doesn't have welfare and you don't want to suck cox, you die, baby. Aahahhaahaa!
full moon for the hares

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 18, 2012
 
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Sound like Vietnamese welfare receipents did on streets' corners of Texas. They gathered with Mexicans for mostly farm/home rennovation jobs to earn extra cash. How pathetic you are, baby! C'on to Mister BOB of Canada. He would give you a gravy job, just massage women bottoms and paid under table. BEAUTY BOTTOM-35 years experiences, happily come in, satisfied come out-Welcome to all of you-Owner/Operator BOB-Aahahhahahaha!
.

that is not in my life time,,.

i don't sitting there and waiting for any once point a finger at me and call me out offer for me a job,,.

but vietcong did,
nguyen van thieu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 18, 2012
 
da world dont know that da bac ky are biggest liars...big mouths no action
hey bac ky...do you remember nguyen van thieu???
.
Don't listen to what the Communists bac ky ha noi say, but look at what they do.
Nguyen Van Thieu
nguyen van thieu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 18, 2012
 
aint vietnam 100% communist and biggest corruption in da world zero basic human rights?????
now is da second happiest in da world...this dont JIBE
is like sayin' commie north korea is the first happiest in da world!!! these people willin to do anything to escape da commies world
nguyen van thieu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 18, 2012
 
nguyen van thieu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 18, 2012
 
lets ask da bac ky why so happy???
http://www.google.com/search...
if so happy??? and joy???
http://www.google.com/search...

lets ask da bac ky ha noi if sooooo happy???
nguyen van thieu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 18, 2012
 
now go ask da commie north KOREA AND commie CUBA DA SAME EXACT QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!
bac ky do not like facts

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 18, 2012
 
da vc bac ky commie ha noi should check to see how many north vietnamese applicants are applying to seek permanent residents in USA and other rich non communist nations before printing this article
bac ky do not like facts

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

And da vc bac ky were just braggin millions Vietnamese overseas commin back to commie Vietnam on Christmas and Chinese new year for vacation
Not countin bac ky cheaper laborers and vc bac ky students beggin to leave commie vietnam
for better jobs and better schools in USA
yaaaahooooo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 18, 2012
 
aaaaHHHHHHHHH!!!!
you would be happy too just like da vc bac ky if U were liven in tunnels and caves and under boulders and cracks for 50 years

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanoi, Vietnam Travel Discussions

Search the Hanoi, Vietnam Travel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Vietnam Vows Stand Against China as Sea Collisi... Jun 26 lack sake bumbum 17
Swedish Embassy outsources visa services in Vie... Jun '14 VIETNAM THAT la ngheo 1
Ninh Binh, Vietnam: A majestic travel destination Jun '14 Vietnam Trade Union Hotel 2
Struggling businesses urge Vietnam to expand vi... Jun '14 u let the them down 1
US commerce secretary in Vietnam to push TPP Jun '14 tran 9
US president nominates new ambassador to Vietnam May '14 oanson dong 2
Vietnam grants labor rights to home helpers Apr '14 bac ky di liem JAM 1
•••
•••