Immigration Scams Blossom As Relief Nears For Undocumented Young People

Aug 5, 2012 Full story: The Huffington Post 77

Days after President Barack Obama in June said his administration would grant relief to certain young, undocumented immigrants, a Southern California business posted flyers and mailed postcards laying out a very Los Angeles option.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#1 Aug 5, 2012
"At least one Chicago-area lawyer contacted people who may be eligible for the relief under the deferred action directive..."

How can a Chicago-area attorney find illegal aliens and our government can't?!!!

Anyway, illegal aliens are use to fraud and abuse, it's a cultura thang!
Cat74

Westmont, IL

#2 Aug 5, 2012
The Government knows where the illegal aliens are, because they have been voting them for years.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#3 Aug 5, 2012
magadala wrote:
"At least one Chicago-area lawyer contacted people who may be eligible for the relief under the deferred action directive..."
How can a Chicago-area attorney find illegal aliens and our government can't?!!!
Anyway, illegal aliens are use to fraud and abuse, it's a cultura thang!
He is in$pired to find them.
It is always easiest to steal from the dishonest, greedy and lazy.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#4 Aug 5, 2012
Many of us will become legal under Obama's proposal.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#6 Aug 5, 2012
I think many Americans would welcome the undocumented worker if you got to know us alittle better. We could work together and make this country great once again.
racer42

Alameda, CA

#7 Aug 5, 2012
Juan wrote:
I think many Americans would welcome the undocumented worker if you got to know us alittle better. We could work together and make this country great once again.
You must be thinking, I can smell your brain burning.
Cat74

Westmont, IL

#8 Aug 5, 2012
How can we love you, Juan, when you have no respect for our law? You cannot excuse criminality. There were people who loved Ted Bundy, but he was a murderer. We love people for many reasons, but if they are criminals we have to help them overcome their crminality first. If you truly want to work together you must go back home, apply for legal entry into the U S, and we will help you get established as an Ameican in what ever city you want to live. We love legal immigrants.
Who Knows

Gaithersburg, MD

#9 Aug 5, 2012
Juan wrote:
Most Americans regarless where they come from whether they come from South America, Europe, etc. dislikes the fact that Mexicans are becoming to numerous, we just can't stand the sight of you.
magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#10 Aug 6, 2012
Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans regarless where they come from whether they come from South America, Europe, etc. dislikes the fact that Mexicans are becoming to numerous, we just can't stand the sight of you.
Not only that, other hispanic groups HATE them! They consider them crude and the bottom of the hispanic barrel. They are sometimes referred to as a bastard culture, the illegitimate offspring of the Spanish Conquistodoras! Cubans are at the top, mexicans the bottom...

Also, mexicans have made a mess of the immigration thing for other hispanics as well. Oh well.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#11 Aug 6, 2012
I just think many of you hate anyone with a different culture or background. The majority of undocumeted workers are hard honest working people just trying to provide a better life for our families. America is made up of immigrants. There is always been one group selected for hatred, Irish, German, Japanese, Polish, etc. It just happens to be the Latinos time.
nope to juan the dope

Houston, TX

#12 Aug 6, 2012
Juan wrote:
I just think many of you hate anyone with a different culture or background. The majority of undocumeted workers are hard honest working people just trying to provide a better life for our families. America is made up of immigrants. There is always been one group selected for hatred, Irish, German, Japanese, Polish, etc. It just happens to be the Latinos time.
More la ratza propaganda from juan from pearland...but what's new it's what we all have come to expect from the dope from pearland.
or the smell

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Aug 6, 2012
Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the smell or their bathroom habits...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14 Aug 6, 2012
magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that, other hispanic groups HATE them! They consider them crude and the bottom of the hispanic barrel. They are sometimes referred to as a bastard culture, the illegitimate offspring of the Spanish Conquistodoras! Cubans are at the top, mexicans the bottom...
Also, mexicans have made a mess of the immigration thing for other hispanics as well. Oh well.
LOL

They hate them huh?

Spoken like a true bigot.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15 Aug 6, 2012
Bigotry's birthplace is the sinister back room of the mind where plots and schemes are hatched for the persecution and oppression of other human beings."
– Bayard Rustin
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#16 Aug 6, 2012
Juan, you might be a wonderful person who broke the law to get here. Do you not understand the difference between legal, and illegal? I would never sneak into another country illegally. I respect their laws.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#17 Aug 6, 2012
You want to see panic, just wait until Obama leaves office and all illegal aliens working will be fired because their permits run out.

Let's hope we have a national E-Verify law in place by 2016.

Houston, TX

#18 Aug 6, 2012
Juan wrote:
Many of us will become legal under Obama's proposal.
This is why Mexico is a 3rd world country, they don't understand how things work. Obama has not the power to make any illegal alien legal. Only congress has that power.

Houston, TX

#19 Aug 6, 2012
Juan wrote:
Again, it's not how nice you are or how hard you work. It's about being legal, which you are not.

Houston, TX

#20 Aug 6, 2012
Juan wrote:
We don't care if you want to provide for your families, do it on your side of the fence. America is made up of immigrants, not illegal aliens. You have your own country that you can't run and we don't want you here.

"There is always been one group selected for hatred, Irish, German, Japanese, Polish, etc. It just happens to be the Latinos time."

No country wants illegal aliens.

"As La Raza confirms, Mexicans maintain the most racist society in North America.“For the Hispanic race, everything; for anyone outside the race, nothing!” Guadalupe Loaeza, a journalist, said,“Mexican society is fundamentally racist and classist. The color of your skin is a key that either opens or shuts doors. The lighter your skin, the more doors open to you.”

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frost...
Juan

Pearland, TX

#21 Aug 8, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Juan, you might be a wonderful person who broke the law to get here. Do you not understand the difference between legal, and illegal? I would never sneak into another country illegally. I respect their laws.
I was brought here as an infant and should be able to stay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Under UIC plan, part of Obama library complex w... Dec 16 reality is a crutch 1
3 cities vie to make Obama best offer for library Dec 5 okimar 3
Laundry service app launches in Chicago Oct '14 John Simon 1
Flight of the monarchs in Texas in jeopardy Oct '14 amused 1
The Auxiliary of NorthShore University HealthSy... Oct '14 Amy S 1
Ebola Chicago: University of Chicago Medical Ce... Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
Retrofit Chicago Awards: Windy City's Energy Ef... Oct '14 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web