In China, a recoil against xenophobia

This time, however, the technique does not seem to be working as well as it used to. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#1 May 24, 2012

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#2 May 24, 2012
The Communists should blame the Hammer n Sickle itself instead to pretend and turn their eyes on to CIA, to UK or foreigners that what Mr. Mikhail Gorbachev said "Marxism and Communism do not work"
RayH

Guangzhou, China

#3 May 24, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
The Communists should blame the Hammer n Sickle itself instead to pretend and turn their eyes on to CIA, to UK or foreigners that what Mr. Mikhail Gorbachev said "Marxism and Communism do not work"
China has been a Capitalist country since 1992. That's 20 years. Have you been sleeping all this time?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#4 May 24, 2012
Who said I count all things butt dung? That I may win Christ...
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

#5 May 24, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
China has been a Capitalist country since 1992. That's 20 years. Have you been sleeping all this time?
Yeah right, ask those workers making 20 cents an hour how Chinese Capitalism works you moron. The Chinese are ripping the US off, but once we oust this timid black president we have and replace him with someone with a pair of balls things will be different.
SHAME

Brooklyn, NY

#6 May 24, 2012
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, ask those workers making 20 cents an hour how Chinese Capitalism works you moron. The Chinese are ripping the US off, but once we oust this timid black president we have and replace him with someone with a pair of balls things will be different.
Your racism is sickening.
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

#7 May 24, 2012
SHAME wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racism is sickening.
I called the president a timid black. Let me guess, you're one of these left wing crackpots who yells "racist" whenever anyone criticizes our "black" president. Take my word for it, Obama will go down as one of our worst presidents ever--read the new book out "The Amateur" for some real insight into this horribly inept and useless president.
Aquarius-WY

United States

#8 May 24, 2012
Cow Dung wrote:
"The concentration of surplus assets in the hands of the state is a negative aspect of anti-crisis measures in virtually every nation.
In the 20th century, the Soviet Union made the state’s role absolute. In the long run, this made the Soviet economy totally uncompetitive. This lesson cost us dearly. I am sure nobody wants to see it repeated.
Nor should we turn a blind eye to the fact that the spirit of free enterprise, including the principle of personal responsibility of businesspeople, investors and shareholders for their decisions, is being eroded in the last few months. There is no reason to believe that we can achieve better results by shifting responsibility onto the state."
Vladimir Putin

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
NO ROOM FOR RACISTS

Brooklyn, NY

#10 May 25, 2012
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I called the president a timid black. Let me guess, you're one of these left wing crackpots who yells "racist" whenever anyone criticizes our "black" president. Take my word for it, Obama will go down as one of our worst presidents ever--read the new book out "The Amateur" for some real insight into this horribly inept and useless president.
How's the KU KLUX KLAN doing these days?
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#11 May 25, 2012
While most Chinese people are friendly to other races, Chinese people, all of us really, can do more to not only embrace racial diversity but to celebrate it. A good gauge is the prevalence of interracial marriages. By this standard, China is somewhere between the United States and Japan in their level of racial integration.
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

#12 May 25, 2012
NO ROOM FOR RACISTS wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the KU KLUX KLAN doing these days?
It's funny, we don't hear much about the KKK these days, but we do hear about the racist New Black Panthers, don't we. We hear about the Rev Wright, the racist black preacher that Obama hung out with for 20 years before he threw him under the bus. We hear that Obama is the most divisive president we've had in modern times. The man is impotent as a president and should be impeached for violating the constitution over and over. Take your "racism" and stick it up your big ass you New York freak.
Bo Xilai

San Jose, CA

#13 May 25, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, once called "Capitalist" that Capitalist never carry a Hammer and Sickle like our Communist's register trademark.
I can read

Falkirk, UK

#14 May 25, 2012
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want to come across as a racist, all you need to do is explain why you thought your presidents skin colour had an impact on how China impacts the US economy.
Natty Bumppo

Kalispell, MT

#15 May 25, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want to come across as a racist, all you need to do is explain why you thought your presidents skin colour had an impact on how China impacts the US economy.
Obviously you misinterpreted what I said or you don't speak English. Calling the president a "timid black president" is hardly racist. He is black afterall isn't he? I could call a white president a "timid white president" but you wouldn't think that racist would you? What is it with this race thing and you stupid liberals? The world does not revolve around this issue as much as you would like it to.
CCPwillcollapse

Canada

#16 May 25, 2012
"The online response, far from being supportive, was withering, with many commenters calling the CCTV host an “idiot” and far worse epithets, most unfit to print.“You being a TV presenter is a waste of time,” one wrote.“You should join the Central Propaganda Department.”

Several others accused Yang, and the Communist Party, of trying to stir up a modern-day version of the Boxer Rebellion, the nationalist uprising against foreigners, unequal treaties and Christian proselytizing that began in 1898."

Looks like the failing Chinese Communist Party dictatorship is running out of scams!

They are now looking to the Empress Dowager, leader of another failed Chinese regime, for guidance!

Looks like the CCP is going the way of the last emperor! Bye bye, CCP!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#17 May 25, 2012
2 Cents wrote:
While most Chinese people are friendly to other races, Chinese people, all of us really, can do more to not only embrace racial diversity but to celebrate it. A good gauge is the prevalence of interracial marriages. By this standard, China is somewhere between the United States and Japan in their level of racial integration.
You are mistaken. China is way ahead of U.S. and Japan in racial integration. The Han people are a mix of everyone else in China from inter-marriages, remember? After a few thousand years of racial integration, U.S. would become more like China today, where 92 % of the people are of one ethnic group.(However, don't think U.S. will last that long).
CCPwillcollapse

Canada

#18 May 25, 2012
Spoken like someone who has never been to China, "Ray"!

Either that, or someone intentionally peddling propaganda lies for CCP nickels.

The "high degree of racial integration" in China must be the source of the crowds that gather to gawk at any non-Han, or the routine treating of ethnic minorities in China as second-class citizens! Hah!

What a FOOLISH CLOWN you look like when you spew these CCP fables!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#19 May 25, 2012
CCPwillcollapse wrote:
Spoken like someone who has never been to China, "Ray"!
Either that, or someone intentionally peddling propaganda lies for CCP nickels.
The "high degree of racial integration" in China must be the source of the crowds that gather to gawk at any non-Han, or the routine treating of ethnic minorities in China as second-class citizens! Hah!
What a FOOLISH CLOWN you look like when you spew these CCP fables!
You are a second class citizen yourself in multi-cultural Canada. When was the last time you were in your native India, Mirolyuba?
CCPwillcollapse

Canada

#20 May 25, 2012
Ah! Changing the subject in desperation and trying to incite racist arguments! Such a typically Chinese Communist Party response to being proven to be a liar!

You CCP CLOWNS are so predictable!

Like a tired old vaudeville act performed to a nearly empty theatre, you CCP will stick to the same routines until the end, because you are too ignorant, behind the times, and self-limiting to think of anything new.

Good thing your CCP is on its last legs, eh? These routines are funny, but getting boring after endless repetition!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#21 May 25, 2012
CCPwillcollapse wrote:
Ah! Changing the subject in desperation and trying to incite racist arguments! Such a typically Chinese Communist Party response to being proven to be a liar!
You CCP CLOWNS are so predictable!
Like a tired old vaudeville act performed to a nearly empty theatre, you CCP will stick to the same routines until the end, because you are too ignorant, behind the times, and self-limiting to think of anything new.
Good thing your CCP is on its last legs, eh? These routines are funny, but getting boring after endless repetition!
You didn't answer my question about being a second class citizen in Canada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beijing, China Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India to Supply Vietnam With Naval Vessels Amid... 7 hr SpongeBob 15
Japanese lawmakers to visit controversial war s... 10 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 25
Apple CEO Tim Cook visits China, meets with vic... Oct 28 It is so Amazing 2
Tupelo resident uses coffee profits to fund mis... Oct 11 Drugs 1
China Focus: Nation rises after 65 years of dev... Oct 9 Friend of all 3
Joffrey Ballet Concert Group Tours China for Be... Oct 8 RayH 1
As Japan marks WWII surrender, Abe avoids contr... Oct 5 Switches 122

Beijing, China Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE