In China, a recoil against xenophobia

This time, however, the technique does not seem to be working as well as it used to. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
TheJazuma

Sydney, Australia

#105 Jun 20, 2012
EUROASIA wrote:
<quoted text><Smack myself on head!>
Why pick name like that?
LOL!
maybe British? idk.
EUROASIA

United States

#106 Jun 20, 2012
TheJazuma wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe British? idk.
Most likely!

Why?
TheJazuma

Sydney, Australia

#107 Jun 20, 2012
EUROASIA wrote:
<quoted text>Most likely!
Why?
u should ask 007, not me.
Chinaman

Los Angeles, CA

#108 Jun 20, 2012
TheJazuma wrote:
<quoted text>
what does being tall have to do with anything?
i'm lost.
If u have knowledge of anthropomorphic economics, u would know what is but alas u are dumb chinaman, and a short one so u don't!!! LOL! Stature is a sign of wealth and health!!! Wealthier society has access to food , healthcare, hygiene, etc.!!!! Understand little chinaman?
CCParePIGS

Canada

#109 Jun 22, 2012
Doubtful as he is PAID a nickel a post by the Chinese Communist Party to be "shifty, evasive, and inherantly dishonest" as a "wu mao" in the CCP's "Public Guidance apparatus!

China is an ABNORMAL country and all dealings with its ABNORMAL public policy or ABNORMAL society are made filthy and illogical by the CCP's dictatorial grip on that poor and pathetic nation.

Good luck applying normal logic or standards of decency when dealing with such a slimeball. It is impossible to have a civilized discussion with these CCP criminal traitors to their own people.
Ling Ling Qi

Beijing, China

#110 Jun 22, 2012
CCParePIGS wrote:
Doubtful as he is PAID a nickel a post by the Chinese Communist Party to be "shifty, evasive, and inherantly dishonest" as a "wu mao" in the CCP's "Public Guidance apparatus!
China is an ABNORMAL country and all dealings with its ABNORMAL public policy or ABNORMAL society are made filthy and illogical by the CCP's dictatorial grip on that poor and pathetic nation.
Good luck applying normal logic or standards of decency when dealing with such a slimeball. It is impossible to have a civilized discussion with these CCP criminal traitors to their own people.
Strange. Not a very good business model. They could make a lot more money picking up and recycling plastic bottles in China and do a far better service.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all for the paying them a nickel a post. Now that's regime money well spent. I can't think of any quicker way for them to commit collective party suicide and be judged guilty in the world court of public opinion.
CCParePIGS

Canada

#112 Jun 22, 2012
Check out the wiki page for the "Wu Mao" or "fifty cent" gang ("wu mao" means "five dimes" in Chinese which is 1/2 RMB (Yuan) or about 7 cents US right now):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

Here's a quote:
"In March 2005, the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China enacted a systematic censorship of Chinese college bulletin board systems. The popular "Little Lily" BBS, ran by Nanjing University, was forced to close. As a new system was prepared to be launched, school officials hired students as part-time web commentators, paid from the university's work-study funds, to search the forum for undesirable information and actively counter it with Party-friendly viewpoints. In the following months, party leaders from Jiangsu province began hiring their own teams.[8] By mid-2007, web commentator teams recruited by schools, and party organizations were common across China. Shanghai Normal University employed undergraduates to monitor for signs of dissent and post on university forums.[9] These commentators not only operate within political discussions, but also in general discussions.[8][9] Afterwards, some schools and local governments also started to build similar teams.[10][11][12]

On 23 January 2007, Chinese leader Hu Jintao demanded a "reinforcement of ideological and public opinion front construction and positive publicity" at the 38th collective learning of Politburo.[13] Large Chinese websites and local governments have been requested to publish the sayings of Hu, and select "comrades with good political quality" to form "teams of Internet commentators" by the CPC Central Committee (&#20013;&#20849;& #20013;&#22830;&#21150 ;&#20844;&#21381;) and General Office of the State Council (&#22269;&#21153;& #38498;&#21150;&#20844 ;&#21381;).[8][14]"

These are all facts.

Judge accordingly.
Yup

Pelham, NY

#116 Aug 28, 2012
1. In order for China to emerge as a global leader, it has win the respect of the world.
2. The US has many flaws, however it's past achievement record is undeniable.
3. If the Chinese want to establish a good reputation for high quality goods, ideas, models, etc., they'll have to earn it. However, many Chinese people are still uneducated 70% or more of the population.
4. Will the Chinese government let its people be educated?
5. China is at a very good point where it can attract high investment business to help it's people/economy versus protecting domestic industries.

6. China will need to adopt some outside world perspectives, because so much of the outside world has shaped history for the past 50 years.

7. I think this is an incredibly exciting and scary time for China and the World. As culture and ideas clash, mix, and battle.
Anonymous

Adelaide, Australia

#118 Sep 6, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>China has been a Capitalist country since 1992. That's 20 years. Have you been sleeping all this time?
Part Capitalist, mostly Communist government though. The people are being "excessively controlled" & do not enjoy their full human rights yet. This is not a good thing for Chinese or foreigners living in China.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#119 Sep 6, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Part Capitalist, mostly Communist government though. The people are being "excessively controlled" & do not enjoy their full human rights yet. This is not a good thing for Chinese or foreigners living in China.
It'll all in your mind. In many aspects, people in China are freer than in the West.
Poor China

Nanaimo, Canada

#120 Sep 6, 2012
Which aspects?

Not internet...

Not news....

Not economic...

Not political...

Not socially...

How are they freer?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#121 Sep 6, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll all in your mind. In many aspects, people in China are freer than in the West.
Name one.

Did you mean party members are more free than anyone in the West?

Free to steal money and murder people for instance..........
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#122 Sep 6, 2012
Poor China wrote:
Which aspects?
Not internet...
Not news....
Not economic...
Not political...
Not socially...
How are they freer?
I think I may have worked it out.

He doesn't count human beings as people unless they are in the CCP ruling elite. The rest are just trained animals.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#123 Sep 6, 2012
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one.
Did you mean party members are more free than anyone in the West?
Free to steal money and murder people for instance..........
Go light up a cigarette and you tell me.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#124 Sep 6, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Go light up a cigarette and you tell me.
Surely a serial liar like you could at least make one up?

Just one way Chinese people have more freedoms than those in the west..........

If that's too hard, how about a single way they're better off than Somalians?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min NTRPRNR1 265,620
Micronesian in Hawaii (Aug '11) 11 min Kepe Kabua Kabua 544
Ebola Q&A: How would the virus be handled in Lo... 2 hr Jeff Brightone 1
Bahrain has always been economic, business hub,... 6 hr MOMIN ANSARI 457
Newport International Group Projects Tokyo Comp... 7 hr hayward0 1
Pope's visit will change Philippines, Cardinal ... 9 hr TheRealOzzy 14
As Japan marks WWII surrender, Abe avoids contr... 11 hr SHlTWORMEXIMNAUDE... 103
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) Sep 25 Joseph 2,515

Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE