Immigration Scams Blossom As Relief Nears For Undocumented Young People

Aug 5, 2012 Full story: The Huffington Post 77

Days after President Barack Obama in June said his administration would grant relief to certain young, undocumented immigrants, a Southern California business posted flyers and mailed postcards laying out a very Los Angeles option.

Full Story
did you know

UK

#23 Aug 8, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was brought here as an infant and should be able to stay.
Did you juan is an illegal alien who is deportable for felony tax evasion. Heck they got Al Capone for tax evasion. Deport every juan especially the narcissistic fraud from pearland and his boss geraldo fernandez.
magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#25 Aug 9, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
They hate them huh?
Spoken like a true bigot.
Spoken like a true progressive libartard! My husband was Cuban, I got this from a LOT of Hispanics!!! At parties some won't even dance with a mexican, TRUE!!!

Stop labeling everything bogotry! Are you one of those who were boycotting Chic-a-fil? Sounds like the same mentality. If you don't agree with it, its bigotry. Get over yourself!
Juan

Pearland, TX

#26 Aug 10, 2012
We all just have to learn to get along and help our brothers and sisters.
juan is a narcissist

Dallas, TX

#27 Aug 10, 2012
Juan wrote:
You ain't my brother, my brother is a legal citizen who doesn't commit crimes nor does he post nightly drivel. GFY juan you worthless stupid troll.
nope to juan the dope

Dallas, TX

#28 Aug 10, 2012
Juan wrote:
The only help you'll get is to be deported with your illegal alien brothers and sisters or jailed as the criminals you are.

GFY juan you droll troll.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#29 Aug 12, 2012
Finally a day of rest. I work 6 days this week, but could use the extra $140 for working Saturday. My brother and I both worked.

Went to mass this morning then had lunch at the Waffle House. It was sure good.
juan is a dipchit

Dallas, TX

#30 Aug 12, 2012
Juan wrote:
Finally a day of rest. I work 6 days this week, but could use the extra $140 for working Saturday. My brother and I both worked.
Went to mass this morning then had lunch at the Waffle House. It was sure good.
Who cares what your dining habits are juanita. Who cares if you didn't get a dime or made a million. You really think anyone on this forum cares about your narcissistic drivel. Answer to that is a resounding: NOPE.

Go start your own room over at chatango. You can try to get the 1 or 2 friends you might have to join you for your fictional drivel. God you have to be the dimmest lightbulb on the planet bar none.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#31 Aug 12, 2012
I don't have time to stay on here all evening, I've got to get my lunch ready for tomorrow, another day of work. Something many of you know nothing about.
juan is a dipchit

Phoenix, AZ

#32 Aug 12, 2012
Juan wrote:
I don't have time to stay on here all evening, I've got to get my lunch ready for tomorrow, another day of work. Something many of you know nothing about.
Another day in jr. high is more like it. Make sure you pay very close attention in English class and for the 1000th time ask the teacher the difference between "your" and "you're". Every so often one finds a bone...
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#34 Aug 26, 2012
Juan, no one can ask for respect when they do not respect our laws. Obviously you have known for a long time you are an illegal alien. When you learned that you were obligated to apply for legal residence. If you are picked up you should be deported until you do what all other legal immigrants do, apply legally to stay here. We cannot have laws for some immigrants, and the same laws for illegal aliens. You are not special.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#36 Aug 26, 2012
Ah, instant karma. They scam the US Government and some opportunistic jerk scams them.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of people.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#37 Aug 28, 2012
I wonder how much fake high school diplomas are selling for these days. I am sure that real ones with a Hispanic sounding name are worth a small fortune. Of course it is not like the government is going to actually verify any of the documentation applicants submit anyway.
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#38 Aug 28, 2012
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
I wonder how much fake high school diplomas are selling for these days. I am sure that real ones with a Hispanic sounding name are worth a small fortune. Of course it is not like the government is going to actually verify any of the documentation applicants submit anyway.
I'm sure any duly notarized cocktail napkin will suffice as documentary evidence. After all, this is a pro-illegal Fed we're talking about.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#39 Aug 29, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Juan, no one can ask for respect when they do not respect our laws. Obviously you have known for a long time you are an illegal alien. When you learned that you were obligated to apply for legal residence. If you are picked up you should be deported until you do what all other legal immigrants do, apply legally to stay here. We cannot have laws for some immigrants, and the same laws for illegal aliens. You are not special.
I was brought here as an infant, I should be given amnesty because of the number of years I've been here. I work each day as an electrician wiring new homes. I ask the US government for nothing. I can support myself.
juan purveyor of chit

Lombard, IL

#40 Aug 29, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was brought here as an infant, I should be given amnesty because of the number of years I've been here. I work each day as an electrician wiring new homes. I ask the US government for nothing. I can support myself.
More narcissistic drivel from juan. SSDD eh juanita? Yep. We've all heard it before AD NAUSEAM. Go find a psyh doc to help you with your problem.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#41 Aug 29, 2012
It is not about supporting yourself, Juan. It is about being a good citizen. You can never be a citizen as an illegal alien, and if you are caught you will be sent home. It doesn't matter how long you have been here.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#43 Sep 2, 2012
I've been so busy lately. Looks like I may have to make another trip to New Orleans. My boss has several rent houses that got water in them. They'll need some sheetrock and painting.
racer42

Alameda, CA

#44 Sep 2, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
From the neck up, you still are an infant.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#45 Sep 3, 2012
Racer.......where have you been.
Just get out of jail ? Public intoxication again ?
racer42

Alameda, CA

#46 Sep 3, 2012
Juan wrote:
Racer.......where have you been.
Just get out of jail ? Public intoxication again ?
Try again, phony fool. Not even close.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 4 min Pietro Armando 5,019
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 21 min positronium 292,871
Strange ice pancakes appear on Scottish river 32 min Simply_Red 9
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 57 min Your Ex 4
Southwest restoring Oakland nonstops to New Orl... 2 hr Angry White Unite... 1
1 dead, 9 injured in daytime Chicago shootings 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
Japan Embassy reflects on positive year of Oman... 7 hr SHlTWORMTHAILDEBD... 17
More from around the web