Nicosia, a capital straddling two cultures

Jun 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Maktoob Business

"A few steps take you from one culture to another," said Vedia Izzet, a Turkish Cypriot, speaking of her daily trips between the Cypriot capital's Turkish-controlled north and Greek Cypriot south.

Comments (Page 16)

Showing posts 301 - 320 of337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Annie Muk

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#347
Jul 17, 2012
 
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Annie,
I know this guy ..... at times I wish I smoked what he is smoking :).
Not a good idea. He's set fire to a pile of used condoms and is leaning over the flames inahling the fumes.
Annie Muk

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#348
Jul 17, 2012
 
- where- what and why- w wrote:
<quoted text>
If you bother to read the 2 post you will see what anidot you are, metric measurements are larger than imperial.
You are incredably stupid. You've gone from running a parallell "misunderstanding" to (now) a right-angle tangent all on your own. You really understand nothing at all, don't you.
Annie Muk

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#349
Jul 17, 2012
 
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
And since many of us still use inches or c/meters 12" inches is larger in length then 12 center meters.
Or to put it another way - an inch is longer than a centimetre.
Dervis Eroglu

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#350
Jul 17, 2012
 
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a good idea. He's set fire to a pile of used condoms and is leaning over the flames inahling the fumes.
What vile and grotesque thing to do, is there no limit to
what these Greeks Get up to,
are they his condoms he said he was living with a cat,
I feel sorry for the mouse he is getting.
Dervis Eroglu

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#351
Jul 17, 2012
 
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Or to put it another way - an inch is longer than a centimetre.
That's right Annie.

But he doesn't need to know the values of inches or center meters above 2 inches or 5 center meters,
Rachel

Ipswich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#352
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
I think "clue" is what you were looking for not hobby,
Well I wasn't the only one who was fooled by that troll rachel
pushty , You know what they say expect anything from a pushty.
Bravo to skint bubble for exposing that pushty troll.
Debris, I just read through this thread and discovered this gem.

You are truly magnificent in your stupidity.

Every insult and false accusation you make to me is being logged and monitored. The more you do it, the more evidence there is for your details to be revealed as an internet troll :-)

R
- where- what and why- w

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#353
Jul 18, 2012
 
Proud to be Turkish wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible? I don't know. Maybe.
It was your post, are you saying you write anything regardless of whether or not it makes sense.
Is that possible, I don't know, Maybe. Who knows the secret of the Black Magic box.
- where- what and why- w

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#354
Jul 18, 2012
 
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha You really crack me up,
Thank You.
- where- what and why- w

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#355
Jul 18, 2012
 
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
And since many of us still use inches or c/meters 12" inches is larger in length then 12 center meters.
12 Inches is a foot but you wont find it at the Chiroproist.
As to 12 center meters, are they in the middle of a block of flats.
- where- what and why- w

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#356
Jul 18, 2012
 
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
I think "clue" is what you were looking for not hobby,
Well I wasn't the only one who was fooled by that troll rachel
pushty , You know what they say expect anything from a pushty.
Bravo to skint bubble for exposing that pushty troll.
"Calling people of interplantery exploration"
dervis is waiting.
What about that trolless annie muck?
- where- what and why- w

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#357
Jul 18, 2012
 
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a good idea. He's set fire to a pile of used condoms and is leaning over the flames inahling the fumes.
Don't need them, had the snip, but surely rubber is more in your line, you keep rubber necking on these sites as though you owned them.
- where- what and why- w

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#358
Jul 18, 2012
 
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incredably stupid. You've gone from running a parallell "misunderstanding" to (now) a right-angle tangent all on your own. You really understand nothing at all, don't you.
I find much, if not most, of what you write a total contradiction of what you wrote previously.
As to a ""parallell "misunderstanding" to a right angled tangent""
I havn't a clue what you mean, do you? does anyone?.
"You don't understand nothing at all, don't you".
You have used a double negative, "don't", which of course then becomes a positive. It should of been "do you"
I shall not call you stupid on this occasion because that would be unfair to stupid people.
Go swimming it relaxes the mind.
- where- what and why- w

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#359
Jul 18, 2012
 
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Or to put it another way - an inch is longer than a centimetre.
Some how I feel you have a great knowledge on the subject of "length"
A metre is longer than a Yard.
Try to have a nice day.
- where- what and why- w

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#360
Jul 18, 2012
 
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Or to put it another way - an inch is longer than a centimetre.
Or to put it another way, A Metre is Longer than a Yard.
- where- what and why- w

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#361
Jul 18, 2012
 
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
What vile and grotesque thing to do, is there no limit to
what these Greeks Get up to,
are they his condoms he said he was living with a cat,
I feel sorry for the mouse he is getting.
I would laugh but you don't quite make the grade do you,
Dervis, always the one behind the last one in the race.
- where- what and why- w

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#362
Jul 18, 2012
 
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
Debris, I just read through this thread and discovered this gem.
You are truly magnificent in your stupidity.
Every insult and false accusation you make to me is being logged and monitored. The more you do it, the more evidence there is for your details to be revealed as an internet troll :-)
R
Hi Rachel, did you come to Tony Hancocks holiday town? or was it Whitstable or simular.
I wouldn't worry about Devious, he is only trying to impress annie mock, he dosen't want to believe he's a bloke, life has taken on a new meaning for him, if only he knew what that was.
He thinks he is "Au Fait, fair and sleek" hoping Annie will give him his CoCoa 3 times aweek
He is without doubt the easist ever to "wind up" the clock.

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#363
Jul 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

hehehe
Greeks and Greek cypriots always find excuses for their continious disasters against the Turks..

hehehehe

They never make mistakes but someone always set them up..

What a philotimian world..

Really_It is not your mistake and ""outer forces set up a terrific ambush to collapse Greek and Pseudo Cypriot economies""hahahaaha ah

Philotomian lives in a dream world killed greeks...

Greeks are not guity of their any crimes and bankrupty..

hehe

Other people are brainwashed and jealous heheheheheeh

Poor armless greeks are the victims of brainwashing.hahahahahahaah.

Nicos Dimou is brainwashed idiot because of he said""we were albanians""

Oguztolga is brain washed too.

everybody is brainwashed..

heheheheeh
Germany removes all Hellenic and Greek bullshits from schoolbooks,
Mrs.Merkel is brainwashed

Sweden,Denmark,Finland and Norway removed too
They all brainwashed..

238 Country recognized the Republic Of Macedonia
238 Coutries are brainwashed

Alexander the Macedonian said""I am not Greek""
Alexander was braibwashed

oguzTolga critisize Greeks
oguzTolga is brainwashed

Moody's cut Greeks rating JUNK
Moody's is brainwashed.

Baroso said""Democracy could ‘collapse’ in Greece, unless urgent action is taken to tackle the debt crisis"""" """"" "

Baroso is brainwashed

Germany beat Greece with 4 goals .
Germans are brainwashed.

Czech Republic made 2 goals too.
Czeches are brainwashed too.

Turks squezed Greek Basketball team
All referees are brainwashed

Turks kicks Greeks azzez in every 50years 1897/1922/1774
Turkish boots are brainwashed

Frankfurter Algemeine Zeitung says""Sell Akropolis and put a Turkish flag on top""for your thefts.
FAZ is brainwashed.

BILD says ""Heey Greeks you have stolen our Funds sell islands and pay our money back""
BILD is Brainwashed.

Dervenaika war made by the Albanians says Albanians.
Albanians are brainwashed

Macedonians are 3 times brainwashed
because they say Alexander the Great and Aristotle were Macedonians not Greeks.

Germans robbed by the Greeks with fraudulent and faked reports.
Germans are brainwashed

Bulgars accept Turks to EU
Bulgars are brainwashed and called ""slavo Bulgaraki""hahahahaa hahah

Serbians say Greeks helped us to Kill Bosnians in 1995
serbians are brainwashed,

Kosovians are brainwashed
Because they are so close with Turks

Montenegros are brainwashed
Because they love Turks.

Bosnians are 2 times brainwashed
Because they are Turks as well:)))

Moody's throw Greeks into another finacial Chaos
Chaos is Brainwashed :)))

Mr.Pangalos says""We are layziest in Greece""
Pangalos is brainwashed with TIDE :))

IMF and EU refused to bail Greeks out again for 110Billions
All Billions are brainwashed

Only Greeks are not brainwashed

Because they have no brain ...

They think everybody is idiot ...heheeheheeh
Annie Muk

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#364
Jul 18, 2012
 
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
What vile and grotesque thing to do, is there no limit to
what these Greeks Get up to,
are they his condoms he said he was living with a cat,
I feel sorry for the mouse he is getting.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010100...
Dervis Eroglu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Annie.
But he doesn't need to know the values of inches or center meters above 2 inches or 5 center meters,
Exactly, Dervis. As I said, Greasies don't measure up to an inch so they had to convert to metrics.
Ogu the Monkey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#365
Jul 18, 2012
 
hehehehe!

even Oguz sounds like Ogu, Monkey language is it!

hahahaha!

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#366
Jul 18, 2012
 
Ogu the Monkey wrote:
hehehehe!
even Oguz sounds like Ogu, Monkey language is it!
hahahaha!
Dervenaika war made by the Albanians says Albanians.
Albanians are brainwashed

Macedonians are 3 times brainwashed
because they say Alexander the Great and Aristotle were Macedonians not Greeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 301 - 320 of337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••