MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

Apr 18, 2012 Full story: Asia News Network 15,220

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Full Story
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#10914 Aug 20, 2012
excartpuller wrote:
<quoted text> China first before australia chink scum you're a parasite of the world.
Filipino APE talking about "parasite..."

Chinese may be taking over the world....

but it is through hard work and economic domination..

the majority of the Austroneasian APEs in the world are just

BEGGARS plain and simple...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#10915 Aug 20, 2012
excartpuller wrote:
<quoted text> This is about wether china should quit scarborough and the answer is definitely yes before they drag the world into never been seen before catastrophic world war. You chinks are arrogant even if you're still a 3rd world country and ancient uncivilized society.
more like its about whether you should get off native Indian land...

stupid APE

who thinks the world will come defend a beggar nation like the Philippines...

dont think it relates...

China claimed the area in the 1200s

the Europeans claimed North America in the 1600s

how about you kill two birds with one stone and get off native Indian land

and go back to visit the Philippines... since it seems the last time you were there was in the 1940s when it was the pearl of the orient...

hehehehe

my guess is you are the son of a US sailor and a prostitute mother

and the memories would be too painful
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#10916 Aug 20, 2012
correction go back and "live" in the Philippines...

btw there is a BIG difference... between you and me...

I am not the one complaining about taking anothers land...

you are the one who is complaining...

I am perfectly fine with how the whites took away the land I live on from the first nations Indians...

and even more fine with how the Chinese are now taking the land away from the whites

so cry me a river... not shocking a APE like you cries about taking anothers land being from a squatter nation...

and living on someone elses native land

btw you should be happy... as the Chinese rise in the world... there will be sure to be a few maid and nanny places for you Filipinos in their families
excartpuller

Saint Paul, MN

#10917 Aug 20, 2012
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
correction go back and "live" in the Philippines...
btw there is a BIG difference... between you and me...
I am not the one complaining about taking anothers land...
you are the one who is complaining...
I am perfectly fine with how the whites took away the land I live on from the first nations Indians...
and even more fine with how the Chinese are now taking the land away from the whites
so cry me a river... not shocking a APE like you cries about taking anothers land being from a squatter nation...
and living on someone elses native land
btw you should be happy... as the Chinese rise in the world... there will be sure to be a few maid and nanny places for you Filipinos in their families
Who's crying? I'm just trying to bug you and you respond quite well to the stimuli. LOL!
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#10918 Aug 20, 2012
excartpuller wrote:
<quoted text> Who's crying? I'm just trying to bug you and you respond quite well to the stimuli. LOL!
who you trying to kid??? stupid retard...

you cry about the shoal everyday...

its just you are dumb enough to think people cant scroll back and READ

btw I have been posting on here for 2 years... you are not the reason for my posting...get over yourself APE

if you think I reply to stupid people and their stupid postings...

well what else do you expect me to do argue with someone who is right...

and isnt a hypocrite like you????
excartpuller

Saint Paul, MN

#10919 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
who you trying to kid??? stupid retard...
you cry about the shoal everyday...
its just you are dumb enough to think people cant scroll back and READ
btw I have been posting on here for 2 years... you are not the reason for my posting...get over yourself APE
if you think I reply to stupid people and their stupid postings...
well what else do you expect me to do argue with someone who is right...
and isnt a hypocrite like you????
LOL! it's not even my shoal it's the poor filipinos. I just despise the bullying injustice the chinks are committing at this point in time.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#10921 Aug 20, 2012
excartpuller wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! it's not even my shoal it's the poor filipinos. I just despise the bullying injustice the chinks are committing at this point in time.
what ever ape...these poor Filipinos have no education and nothing to lose...

you however... are suppose to be a engineer or something... I have to assume even a Filipino educated engineer would have half a brain...

bottom line the Aeta/Negrito were in what is now called the Philippines first... yet your kind has had no problem taking their land from them...

just like the Americans you so want to be like... had no problems taking the land from the Indians...

big talk coming from a APE american wannabee..

whose country has fought in more wars in ts 236 years of existence...

than China has since the birth of the Chin Dynasty 2200 years ago

stupid APE
excartpuller

Saint Paul, MN

#10922 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
you however... are suppose to be a engineer or something... I have to assume even a Filipino educated engineer would have half a brain...
bottom line the Aeta/Negrito were in what is now called the Philippines first... yet your kind has had no problem taking their land from them...
just like the Americans you so want to be like... had no problems taking the land from the Indians...
stupid APE
Thank to you for revealing all of the chinks evil nationalistic (nazi germany was into nationalism before the plunged the world into WWII) intentions I think the world may be preparing to give you all the challenge you need. LOL!
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#10923 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
dont think it relates...
China claimed the area in the 1200s
the Europeans claimed North America in the 1600s
Europeans claimed N. America by colonizing the area in the 1600's.

How did China claim PhilippIne territory again in the 1200's??? By staring at it? Lol. Stupid chinese fantasies. All of you are LIARS.
excartpuller

Saint Paul, MN

#10924 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
stupid APE
Even your alias boldly admit to being bully RESISTANCE IS FUTILE give meaning to what you're doing. RESITANCE IS FUTILE indeed.n WOW! you chinks are now king and most powerfull country of the world so you now do as you please..
Disgusting

Canada

#10925 Aug 20, 2012
You can't debate with flips.

They are too eager to resort to racial humiliation without thinking objectively.

See the racial slurs they made here.

But they turn around and complain that they are victims of discrimination.

They are victims in all matters but they are the first to stir up trouble.

Typical flip mentality.
excartpuller

Saint Paul, MN

#10926 Aug 20, 2012
Disgusting wrote:
You can't debate with flips.
They are too eager to resort to racial humiliation without thinking objectively.
See the racial slurs they made here.
But they turn around and complain that they are victims of discrimination.
They are victims in all matters but they are the first to stir up trouble.
Typical flip mentality.
That's so absurd and ridiculous it is the chinese that jaw jaw everything into their dirty ambition to rule the world and they are trying to start on their smaller neighbors. Fack off chinks.
pinoy is worm

North Point, Hong Kong

#10927 Aug 20, 2012
excartpuller wrote:
<quoted text> That's so absurd and ridiculous it is the chinese that jaw jaw everything into their dirty ambition to rule the world and they are trying to start on their smaller neighbors. Fack off chinks.
stitch your mouth pinoy vampire(excartpuller) abroad, 2 good reason for you vampire to stitch your mouth, to keep you quiet and to keep you from sucking oil(blood)

bullying are the fantasy story created by you ignorant vampire who try to suck blood(oil) illegally,

historically, you vampire don't have ownership beyond your international treaty border, so you vampire must contented stay inside your treaty box. don't comes out for trouble.

china own the spratly and scarb technically and historically under international law. china is the first nation to claim the ownership of sprat and scarb. china 9 dash map exist in 1900's when oil was found. you phil vampire didn't claim it until recently.

international law is first come first serve. china is first come, therefore china owns it. china 9 dash political map has exist a century. and for a century time you phil vampire did not oppose it not until recently. so china 9 dash political map stands solid ground historically.

just as your international treaty border also stands solid ground historically, therefore you can not claim beyond just as you wish and break the international law.

Since: Aug 12

Changsha, China

#10929 Aug 20, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
How did China claim PhilippIne territory again in the 1200's??? By staring at it? Lol. Stupid chinese fantasies. All of you are LIARS.
We are liars so how can you do with me?
You are beggar for begging any assistance, no matter who give you, even your former enemies.
pinoy is worm

North Point, Hong Kong

#10931 Aug 20, 2012
convoluted people penoy wormm

Since: Aug 12

Changsha, China

#10932 Aug 20, 2012
LMAO! A stupid fils nuts says Chinese are liars.

You are right fool, you are tellling a truth.

We Chinese are lying you phils's money for us, developing ourselves and making you poorer, that's what we want to see.

We Chinese are lying you phils's resources for us, enriching our reserves, then using for production and selling our cheap goods to you, impacting your domestic market, make your workers lose their jobs. That's what we want to see.

We Chinese resist your bananas, yet you need to import many goods from us, it causes a trade surplus for us, and you will lose a lot of money. That's what we want to see.

So, We Chinese are THE BIGGEST LIARS, we specialize lying you idiots, and benefit ourselves. lol lol lol lol
Dong King Kong

San Juan, Philippines

#10933 Aug 20, 2012
Where Nationalism Still Matters
Asiaís simmering political tensions defy conventional wisdom.
20 August 2012

Too often, we see East Asia only from an economic perspective, marveling at the undeniable success of China, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, and South Korea. Yet these nations have another story to tell, one that owes less to current economic performance than to much older instincts: nationalism and ethnic resentment, the forces that kindled World War I in Sarajevo. Today, those forces underlie disputes in places that we ignore or know nothing about, such as the Senkaku Islands, the Dokdo Islands, and the Spratly archipelago. And those disputes may spark military conflicts between rival Asian countries.

Such thinking goes against the theory that trade must soothe centuries-old enmities, that commerce annihilates even the temptation of war. Isnít this the lesson of Jean Monnetís brilliant vision, the European Union? Wars disappeared in Europe when replaced by trade. And Asian countries certainly cooperate with one another commercially; the products that we buy after theyíre exported from one Asian country or another are actually composed of pieces that travel from factory to factory in China, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, and the Philippines.

South Koreaís conservative government, however, has refused any military cooperation with Japan because the Japanese refuse to recognize South Korean sovereignty on two uninhabitable islets halfway between the two countries (known as Dokdo in Korean and Takeshima in Japanese). Each government refers to old treaties and ancient maps to assert its rights, both refuse to enter arbitration, and the matter remains unsettled. Even North Korea supports South Korea in this caseóthe only area of agreement between the two rivals. In South Korea, Dokdo has become a symbol of resistance to Japanese imperialism. If one points out that such imperialism disappeared in 1945, South Korean politicians and pundits counter that the Japanese soul is imperialist and that Japanís current government wants to build a nuclear arsenal. In truth, only a few extreme nationalists in Japan harbor that nuclear desire. But now, apparently in response, conservative contenders for the South Korean presidency want to pursue nuclear power as well.

The status of Senkaku (or Diaoyuin, in Chinese), located south of the Japanese archipelago, is likewise unclear. Though these islands are administered by Japan and owned, under Japanese law, by a group of Japanese families, China considers them part of its own empire, and Taiwan also claims them. Chinese vessels constantly patrol near Senkaku, harassing and sometimes sinking Japanese fishing boats. In the Western media, American and European political leaders have focused on the isletsí economic resources, which include fishing zones and possibly gas and oil wells. But if China, Taiwan, and Japan were concerned only with economics, they could find other seas to fish and other wells to drill. The dispute is actually symbolic, motivated by old nationalist feelings and the traditional Asian concern with making oneís adversary lose face. After Chinese vessels rammed Japanese trawlers in 2010, the Japanese government failed to react strongly. This year, the Japanese government is looking for revenge by pushing for the nationalization of Senkaku.

To be continued
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#10935 Aug 20, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese are colonizing it now... voicing objections to the French and Germans in the 1800s and having 2 naval battles with Vietnam over the area...

these days they are literally building bases on the water...

and

Chinese are fishing in the waters you apes say is yours,

Chinese are drilling in the waters you apes say is yours

Chinese are making bases in the waters you apes say is yours

and you do nothing but talk...

what you need to do is stop wearing tight clothes spending 2 hours a day combing your hair... and get that APE filipino boyfriend of yours to get off his lazy a$$$ and pick up a gun...

because we all know a real Chinese family would not pull you out of school

unless you are a stupid Chinese girl...more prone to rely on her looks rather than brains...

probably got too close to a APE at school so your parents took you out...

since you had bad grades anyways...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#10936 Aug 20, 2012
btw speaking of tight clothes...

Filipinos are some of the dumbest people in the world...

were talking a tropical country where... the average daytime temperature is around 30 degrees Celsius...

and these apes choose to wear tight jeans...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Delta, Canada

#10937 Aug 20, 2012
Dong King Kong wrote:
Where Nationalism Still Matters
Asiaís simmering political tensions defy conventional wisdom.
20 August 2012
Too often, we see East Asia only from an economic perspective, marveling at the undeniable success of China, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, and South Korea. Yet these nations have another story to tell, one that owes less to current economic performance than to much older instincts: nationalism and ethnic resentment, the forces that kindled World War I in Sarajevo. Today, those forces underlie disputes in places that we ignore or know nothing about, such as the Senkaku Islands, the Dokdo Islands, and the Spratly archipelago. And those disputes may spark military conflicts between rival Asian countries.
Such thinking goes against the theory that trade must soothe centuries-old enmities, that commerce annihilates even the temptation of war. Isnít this the lesson of Jean Monnetís brilliant vision, the European Union? Wars disappeared in Europe when replaced by trade. And Asian countries certainly cooperate with one another commercially; the products that we buy after theyíre exported from one Asian country or another are actually composed of pieces that travel from factory to factory in China, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, and the Philippines.
South Koreaís conservative government, however, has refused any military cooperation with Japan because the Japanese refuse to recognize South Korean sovereignty on two uninhabitable islets halfway between the two countries (known as Dokdo in Korean and Takeshima in Japanese). Each government refers to old treaties and ancient maps to assert its rights, both refuse to enter arbitration, and the matter remains unsettled. Even North Korea supports South Korea in this caseóthe only area of agreement between the two rivals. In South Korea, Dokdo has become a symbol of resistance to Japanese imperialism. If one points out that such imperialism disappeared in 1945, South Korean politicians and pundits counter that the Japanese soul is imperialist and that Japanís current government wants to build a nuclear arsenal. In truth, only a few extreme nationalists in Japan harbor that nuclear desire. But now, apparently in response, conservative contenders for the South Korean presidency want to pursue nuclear power as well.
The status of Senkaku (or Diaoyuin, in Chinese), located south of the Japanese archipelago, is likewise unclear. Though these islands are administered by Japan and owned, under Japanese law, by a group of Japanese families, China considers them part of its own empire, and Taiwan also claims them. Chinese vessels constantly patrol near Senkaku, harassing and sometimes sinking Japanese fishing boats. In the Western media, American and European political leaders have focused on the isletsí economic resources, which include fishing zones and possibly gas and oil wells. But if China, Taiwan, and Japan were concerned only with economics, they could find other seas to fish and other wells to drill. The dispute is actually symbolic, motivated by old nationalist feelings and the traditional Asian concern with making oneís adversary lose face. After Chinese vessels rammed Japanese trawlers in 2010, the Japanese government failed to react strongly. This year, the Japanese government is looking for revenge by pushing for the nationalization of Senkaku.
To be continued
who cares...Senkaku is Chinese land... but the Japanese took it so

I say tough shiet...

Taiwan is Chinese land but the people who now call themselves Taiwanese took it

so I say tough shiet..

Mindanao is Muslim land... but the Filipinos Catholic APES control it...

so I say tough shiet..

the Shoal.... I have always maintained is Filipino land...

but the Chinese took it away from you and can take anything it wants from you...

so I say tough shiet.. stupid APES... who cant understand shiet...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 25 min KiMare 635
Gay-rights group backs use of HIV-prevention pill 2 hr cpeter1313 33
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Agents of Corruption 270,556
Quality of Life Survey Reveals One-Fifth of New... 7 hr gay bar 2
Doctor Isolated at NYC Hospital Tests Positive ... 8 hr Jeff Brightone 3
Dream Town: Ocean Springs, MS 8 hr Truth shall prevail 1
Australia defends sending refugees to Cambodia 9 hr BEADY BUM RIFLERS 12
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) Oct 20 Greg 2,521

Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE