MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

Apr 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asia News Network

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Comments
9,841 - 9,860 of 15,250 Comments Last updated May 11, 2014
pop

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

the phil territory sovereignty are under international treaty. the phil can not break international treaty law for false claim
pop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

china has effective jurisdiction, to have effective jurisdiction, you must have a powerful country and a powerful military. china has it.

china has 1000 fishing boat present in kalayaan, military vessels and aircraft carrier and stealth plane. china has powerful military for effective jurisdiction. phil don't have, their jurisdiction is baseless

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

very interesting, indeed, china claim has stronger basis, the flip claim basis is weak, ha ha
pop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

no need court, and it is legal

japan want dokdo island to the court, korea just ignore and it is legal to ignore.

cuba guantanamo bay want court, usa ignore

japan north island want court, russia ignore

phil want sabah case court, malaysia ignore

and many more other cases, most of it ignore and it is legal.

phil want china court, no way, just ignore and it is legal to do so.
excartpuller

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Starving 1,000,000,000 populations makes poor military and poor military equipment manufacturers. Guns before butter or in your case guns before poaced sea life endangered species seafoods.
comeback

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

i will come back time to time to check it
Austronesian Guy

Sylmar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Effective Jurisdiction

China doesnt control any Spratly Islands

wahaha

Philippine Occupied Spratly Islands AGAIN ISLANDS (not reefs)

International Names

1. Thitu
http://i45.tinypic.com/2119dat.jpg

2. Northeast

http://i48.tinypic.com/13yqjyt.jpg

3. West York

http://i48.tinypic.com/2lkejo9.jpg

4. Loaita

http://i50.tinypic.com/dra5fp.jpg

5. Nanshan

http://i49.tinypic.com/316p9wn.jpg

6. Lankiam - the smallest Spratly Island

http://i50.tinypic.com/dra5fp.jpg

7. Flat Island

http://i46.tinypic.com/2zqxv9h.jpg

How bout the PRC?

ZERO!!!

Taiwan is not a country, under International law, only recognize countries can claim territories.

No International Law supports its 9 dash line claim!
youcanterase

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

the moderator cant erase this
youcanterase

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

china can easily take it back the illegal occupation by military, china has effective jurisdiction
Austronesian Guy

Sylmar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

pop wrote:
china has effective jurisdiction, to have effective jurisdiction, you must have a powerful country and a powerful military. china has it.
china has 1000 fishing boat present in kalayaan, military vessels and aircraft carrier and stealth plane. china has powerful military for effective jurisdiction. phil don't have, their jurisdiction is baseless
China can't even take back TAIWAN LMAO!

China doesn't control any Spratly Islands and you call that Effective Jurisdiction? lol

Stop dreaming!

Yes China has powerful military like its obsolete trash second hand useless SHI LANG wahaha

The US is so so so far from Taiwan and China is so so so close.

Hahaha you can't even take back Taiwan and the Senkaku Islands and you boast your military haha...

C'mon atack the Philippines

walk the talk

I've been waiting

The Philippines has weak military but yet they control Spratly Islands wahaha unlike CHINA haha

c'mon attack the Philippines

walk the talk
Austronesian Guy

Sylmar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

youcanterase wrote:
china can easily take it back the illegal occupation by military, china has effective jurisdiction
Then go attack!

China has been saying they will attack

What happen????

SCARED?

wahaha

c'mon I'm waiting

tell China to attack!!!

I guess they won't attack wahaha

China can't even take back TAIWAN and Senkaku wahaha

China loves to talk

but they can not do wahaha

CHINA is boring

c'mon attack

again

CHINA is Boring

Boring Boring lol

China what a boring military wahaha
Austronesian Guy

Sylmar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

bbeenn wrote:
very interesting, indeed, china claim has stronger basis, the flip claim basis is weak, ha ha
Stop dreaming lol
Australian

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Austronesian Guy wrote:
Judge:“The Spratlys and the Paracel islands are not land? Anyway, isn’t it a fact that China is a signatory to the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) which she ratified on July 6, 1996 thereby agreeing to be bound by its provisions — and part of which is that anything within 200 miles from the baseline of a country belongs to that country?
Of course Phil think it is not land because it is not belong to Phil. To china it is islands of china, every rocks or lands or ect... are belong to china.
China signatory to the UNCLOS which were
SECTION 2. LIMITS OF THE TERRITORIAL SEA
Article3
Breadth of the territorial sea
Every State has the right to establish the breadth of its territorial sea up to a limit not exceeding 12 nautical miles, measured from baselines determined in accordance with this Convention.

http://www.un.org/depts/los/convention_agreem ...

territorial sea is NOT EEZ, it is IMPOSSIBLE to claim territory with EEZ
S. China Sea - possession is nine-tenth of the law.
Australian

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Even USA have no right to force china abandon their territories, what banana men can do? USA trying to do shit thinking at the back, but it not going to work.
excartpuller

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Phil think it is not land because it is not belong to Phil. To china it is islands of china, every rocks or lands or ect... are belong to china.
China signatory to the UNCLOS which were
SECTION 2. LIMITS OF THE TERRITORIAL SEA
Article3
Breadth of the territorial sea
Every State has the right to establish the breadth of its territorial sea up to a limit not exceeding 12 nautical miles, measured from baselines determined in accordance with this Convention.
http://www.un.org/depts/los/convention_agreem ...
territorial sea is NOT EEZ, it is IMPOSSIBLE to claim territory with EEZ
S. China Sea - possession is nine-tenth of the law.
You're not even an australian just a parasite multipying in australia. How can the world not smart to protect their land from chinese invasions?

Changsha, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Why the word"Australia" is similar to "Austria"

Is it a British Joke?
Australian

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

I am Bugger wrote:
Why the word"Australia" is similar to "Austria"
Is it a British Joke?
Sometime I see the word Austria and I thought it is my country. Australian are multi culture. My background is chinese vietnamese, and I am Australian. Filipinos does not understand chinese, chinese will protect where they live and what belong to them. I will always protect Australia, and I always protect the right for china. In the dispute islands, China have the right.

Changsha, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometime I see the word Austria and I thought it is my country. Australian are multi culture. My background is chinese vietnamese, and I am Australian. Filipinos does not understand chinese, chinese will protect where they live and what belong to them. I will always protect Australia, and I always protect the right for china. In the dispute islands, China have the right.
Thanks for your kindness. I am willing to make friends with Australians, because our countries have basic favourable friendship.
excartpuller

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
China first before australia chink scum you're a parasite of the world.
Australian

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

I am Bugger wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your kindness. I am willing to make friends with Australians, because our countries have basic favourable friendship.
The ways of china still hard, as a chinese background should written some words. I know some one misleading the world to against china, so what! We do the right things, we have power to move all the rocks obstructing us, We can build our freeway, we can built our images. We have the right to do it.
Hope USA Do NOT obstructing the ways! Have a fair go!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••