MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

Apr 18, 2012 Full story: Asia News Network 15,220

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Full Story
tun al

Malaysia

#8607 Jul 27, 2012
no wonder north korean so suck after teaming with china unlike south korea...even vietnam communist country cant trust china backstab them later after fighting again't the american lol...same like those india after trust the chinese with slogan "hindi chini bhai bhai" which later chinese backstab and stole thier land during 1962 clash...india have better relationship with russia..which was the country support india again't china and independent of mongolia as a buffer stats for russia...even mongolia dislike chinese..cause those mainlander keep telling them they are chinese and united LOL...all these are in wikipedia too
tun al

Malaysia

#8608 Jul 27, 2012
america is a bad country... indeed own china alot of debt...infact too much cant cover up...good for america ...but war clear debt...china always said they american stage WW1 and WW2...they might be planing to do WW3 to clear it debt...who know??
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#8609 Jul 28, 2012
:D

CHINA IS JUST AFRAID OF UNCLOS..

MANILA, Philippines - China does not want to bring the dispute over the ownership of Scarborough Shoal to international bodies because it fears losing the case, a think-tank said.

Beijing is concerned that its claims on the Spratly Islands and Scarborough would be junked by dispute settlement mechanisms under the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), even if China ratified the agreement in 1996, according the International Crisis Group.

The Philippines has been urging China to bring the 2 nations' dispute to the International Tribunal on Law of the Sea (ITLOS) for arbitration, but China has been refusing the offer.

On Friday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hong Lei said in a press conference in Beijing that international arbitration is "weird."

"Isn't it a weird thing in international affairs to submit a sovereign country's territory to international arbitration? What a chaos the world will be in if this happens?" he said.

"Whatever the Philippines do (sic) or say (sic) regarding the sovereignty of the Island cannot alter the fact that the Island belongs to China," Hong added.

The International Crisis Group, however, said in an April 2012 paper "Stirring up the South China Sea" that China's leaders would have difficulty explaining to its citizens why it must accept a negative decision rendered under a perceived "Western-dominated" system.

UNCLOS requires countries to surrender the majority of their historical maritime claims in favor of the maritime zones awarded under the convention.

Claims to islands and other geographical features are not affected by the treaty, but any claim to sovereignty over maritime areas must fall within either the territorial waters or exclusive economic zones awarded to those features by UNCLOS, according to the think-tank.

China has been claiming ownership of all the Spratly Islands and Scarborough shoal in the West Philippine Sea, with its claim based on alleged historical records.

The International Crisis Group revealed that under UNCLOS, China is not likely to get all of the territory it is claiming.

"Beijing has insisted that its historic 'nine-dashed line' map is a valid territorial claim. But its contours are vague, and the chart, which encompasses almost all of the South China Sea, is not recognised under international law," it said.

The Philippines is insisting that Scarborough Shoal is within its 200-nautical mile exclusive economic zone (EEZ) based on UNCLOS.

Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert del Rosario said bringing the issue to ITLOS will "ascertain which of us has sovereign rights over the waters surrounding the Scarborough Shoal," which is also known locally as Panatag Shoal and Bajo de Masinloc.

Since: Jul 12

Shenzhen, China

#8610 Jul 28, 2012
mumbayphil wrote:
1) phil official, what a shame, scarborough belongs to China forever, you can not wake up this morning and suddenly claims that it is yours. back off, phil boats
2) for many centuries, the scarborough belongs to China and is China territories.
3) the phil political map during spanish time or american time does not include scarborough. until now it does not include scarborough.
4) phil does not own scarborough before, now , or in the future, scarborough belongs to China.
Absolutely it belongs to china since ancient times.
Americans so easily FOOL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#8611 Jul 28, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
:D
Yet you refuse to go to the International Courts, and resort to underhanded tactics to pressure the Philippines in giving up her territories?:D
If you understand that the legal system must be followed, then what's up? What's with the delay of resolving all these disputes in court? Chinamen balls too heavy?:D
Mind your language, what do you mean I refuse to go to the international Court? Who do I represent?

Philippines already proves her claim to Scarborough Shoal and those islands were illegal when she has to quickly introduced and passed a domestic " Baseline Act" recently in 2006 to legalized her illegal activities.

Need we to say more. SO what INTERNATIONAL LAW when all these while Philippines contravenes its own domestic law in accordance to the Treaty of Manila.

Your last sentence makes NO SENSE except once again to demonstrate your low IQ! Hahahahah
Americans so easily FOOL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#8612 Jul 28, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you want me to do is to support China even though he is doing something wrong.
Because you believe, my ethnicity shinese who are brainwashed inside mainland China.
Go eat shet Chinaman.:D
WRONG AGAIN! Nobody ask you to support anybody. Just study the facts and comments according to the finding and don't be emotional and RACIST!
Eating shit or rotten banana is what screwup chinaman fake PINOY like you to! Not the sensible one!

If dishonoring one ancestory or culture is the only way to show your loyalty to your nation then you belong to the thieves yourself and you are as FAKE as your flag you are waving.

I rather be RIGHT! NO wonder you pretend NOT to understand and ignore the facts shown by China because you have a MOTIVE! hahahaha

What is MINE? Simple I am an observer and if Philippines decide to fight with China, I cheer you on although I know they will be SLAUGHTER chickens in the process! Hahahahahah

You cannot says I do not support you except it is PLAIN STUPIDITY!
That is why the war has to happens to change the PINOY mindset once and for all.

As depicted in ancient Chinese histories, Zhuge liang captured and released a stubborn tribal chief in ANNAM seven time in a row to convince him, no matter what he try to do, he was NO MATCH and would be captured! After he was completely defeated and submitted himself to the rule of the Empire.

Hahahahahaha
Americans so easily FOOL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#8613 Jul 28, 2012
Dong King Kong wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to imply here chink? Is this a joke? Was this your answer to Cev's Russia's disgust of your fellow chinks? Please explain further because your story is kinda hazy and inconsistent. The reader cannot relate much on what you wanted to say or how you wanted it said.
Tsk Tsk

TEMPER! TEMPER!

I may be implying that you a PINOY has too low IQ and are too STUPID and emotional to give a proper reply to our post.
Hence resort to insult like the above.
You can called the rest of the Chinese and your friend chinky CEV which he does not mind any name, you like. It does not apply to me!

Hahahahahah

I will continue to post FACTS as I see it and if that irritate you, you can always climb up the highest coconut tree and jump or alternatively wait for one of the NUTS to drop and hit your NUT! hahahahahah
Americans so easily FOOL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#8614 Jul 28, 2012
CCP Locusts wrote:
<quoted text>
it is so sad that you expose your ignorance this way.
yes, there's no absolute freedom because your right to swing your fist ends once it infringes
i see that you have a concept of sin. here's one that is worthy of a few thoughts: china, do not be so haughty towards your neighbors because of your large fortunes. it is the LORD, the God of Israel, that raises and humbles each nation and appoints its place. Turn from your lustful ways, lest I shall shake your foundations and make you a desolate place.
Please yourself, as they says IGNORANCE is BLISSFUL and you are happy aren't you?

So are the Chinese on the mainland?

Each to his own definition of happiness after all only the American wanted to promoted their brand of LIMITED FREEDOM and chaotic DEMOCRACY as a RELIGION! Hahahahahah
Americans so easily FOOL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#8615 Jul 28, 2012
As for the proxy guy, it is a waste of time to respond as IT lacks both the intelligence and commonsense of a humanoid have.

To him in Switzerland, the Swiss cultivate banana! Hahahahaha And he was a former corrupted police driver happily looking at Romanian/Russian/American/Swed ish/Malaysian faces as they bribed him, he says happily. They offer him banana it seems! Hahahahah
Dong King Kong

Quezon City, Philippines

#8616 Jul 28, 2012
Americans so easily FOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk Tsk
TEMPER! TEMPER!
I may be implying that you a PINOY has too low IQ and are too STUPID and emotional to give a proper reply to our post.
You can called the rest of the Chinese and your friend chinky CEV which he does not mind any name, you like. It does not apply to me!
Hahahahahah
I will continue to post FACTS as I see it and if that irritate you, you can always climb up the highest coconut tree and jump or alternatively wait for one of the NUTS to drop and hit your NUT! hahahahahah
You kept on calling us low IQ Pinoys and yet, all your arguments have been rebutted and answered point by point by Filipino posters. Your rationale for high IQ chinks is nowhere manifested in this thread and only insults, to make up for your losing arguments, is quite prominent in all your posts.

One need not to say who is smart and who is dumb when post like yours is read by readers. An insult given to us Pinoys is always a slap to all flat-faced chinks like you because it proves that you are losing the debate.

But then again, giving insults and calling us names, are very typical of all chinks. Why? Because you're all born losers. Nobody gives you respect. Everywhere you go, people make fun of you. You're like dirt! No wonder your china had the most number of retards.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#8617 Jul 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Mind your language, what do you mean I refuse to go to the international Court? Who do I represent?
Philippines already proves her claim to Scarborough Shoal and those islands were illegal when she has to quickly introduced and passed a domestic " Baseline Act" recently in 2006 to legalized her illegal activities.
Need we to say more. SO what INTERNATIONAL LAW when all these while Philippines contravenes its own domestic law in accordance to the Treaty of Manila.
Your last sentence makes NO SENSE except once again to demonstrate your low IQ! Hahahahah
You're a Chinaman.

Who do Chinamen represent? China of course!

Common sense, Chinaman.

You don't have to ask about every little thing. Use your brain.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#8618 Jul 28, 2012
<quoted text>
WRONG AGAIN! Nobody ask you to support anybody. Just study the facts and comments according to the finding and don't be emotional and RACIST!
Eating shit or rotten banana is what screwup chinaman fake PINOY like you to! Not the sensible one!
If dishonoring one ancestory or culture is the only way to show your loyalty to your nation then you belong to the thieves yourself and you are as FAKE as your flag you are waving.
I rather be RIGHT! NO wonder you pretend NOT to understand and ignore the facts shown by China because you have a MOTIVE! hahahaha
What is MINE? Simple I am an observer and if Philippines decide to fight with China, I cheer you on although I know they will be SLAUGHTER chickens in the process! Hahahahahah
You cannot says I do not support you except it is PLAIN STUPIDITY!
That is why the war has to happens to change the PINOY mindset once and for all.
As depicted in ancient Chinese histories, Zhuge liang captured and released a stubborn tribal chief in ANNAM seven time in a row to convince him, no matter what he try to do, he was NO MATCH and would be captured! After he was completely defeated and submitted himself to the rule of the Empire.
Hahahahahaha
I have studied the facts available and made a clear analysis and conclusion.

China has no claim.:D

I have outlined a lot of facts and evidences scattered throughout this topic.

You have read them, yet you cannot rebut them!:)

Hence you became emotional for your country and started insulting me out of desperation.

And I bested you at insults as well!

So you became very emotional and became a racist.:D

The end!:D
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#8619 Jul 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Tsk Tsk
TEMPER! TEMPER!
Hahahahahah
Since when did you start posting facts?:D

Never saw you post a fact, only insults and fairy tales :D

Still in denial that you are a chinaman? hahaha, I understand, being a mainland chinaman is really embarassing, little chinaman.:D
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#8620 Jul 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Please yourself, as they says IGNORANCE is BLISSFUL and you are happy aren't you?
So are the Chinese on the mainland?
Each to his own definition of happiness after all only the American wanted to promoted their brand of LIMITED FREEDOM and chaotic DEMOCRACY as a RELIGION! Hahahahahah
Nice grammar.:D

But it's okay, chinaman.

Like the smart guy said, IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

I'm sure you're in extreme bliss right now.:D
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#8621 Jul 28, 2012
As for the proxy guy, it is a waste of time to respond as IT lacks both the intelligence and commonsense of a humanoid have.
To him in Switzerland, the Swiss cultivate banana! Hahahahaha And he was a former corrupted police driver happily looking at Romanian/Russian/American/Swed ish/Malaysian faces as they bribed him, he says happily. They offer him banana it seems! Hahahahah
Yet you talked about him.:D

Smart, chinaman.:D

A waste of time but then, you still took time to insult him.:D

I guess that guy really got on your nerves huh?

Don't be too emotional, little chinaman.:D

You're too angry!

Temper temper.. tsktsktsk.:D
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#8622 Jul 28, 2012
Dong King Kong wrote:
<quoted text>
You kept on calling us low IQ Pinoys and yet, all your arguments have been rebutted and answered point by point by Filipino posters. Your rationale for high IQ chinks is nowhere manifested in this thread and only insults, to make up for your losing arguments, is quite prominent in all your posts.
One need not to say who is smart and who is dumb when post like yours is read by readers. An insult given to us Pinoys is always a slap to all flat-faced chinks like you because it proves that you are losing the debate.
But then again, giving insults and calling us names, are very typical of all chinks. Why? Because you're all born losers. Nobody gives you respect. Everywhere you go, people make fun of you. You're like dirt! No wonder your china had the most number of retards.
Ouch.

Chinaman from KL got owned.:D

Dong King kong just slapped your yellow face chinaman.:D

Come on! Show more effort for your mother China!:D Is this all you've got?
Americans so easily FOOL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#8623 Jul 28, 2012
Dong King Kong wrote:
<quoted text>
You kept on calling us low IQ Pinoys and yet, all your arguments have been rebutted and an wonder your china had the most number of retards.
That is what you get for simply giving an answer?

To simplify my reply to you.

For example, someone asks:
What is the President of USA?
PINOY answer: President Aquino!

What is main export of USA?
Answer: Banana

If that is your so-called point to point answer, well what is there to say except to deem you PINOY here as low IQ!

Hahahahahahahah
Americans so easily FOOL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#8624 Jul 28, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice grammar.:D
But it's okay, chinaman.
Like the smart guy said, IGNORANCE IS BLISS.
I'm sure you're in extreme bliss right now.:D
I laugh when I imagine you speaking in your banana English! hahahah
Is that all, you can hang to now that you are out of breath and argument.

SOwhat we have in here. A smart alec for a driver or a maid! Hahahahah

Poor low IQ chinaman CEV, eat your more banana to help your farmers now that their major market has suddenly diminish by your President idiotic politic! Hahahahahah
What RACIST chinaman CEV

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#8626 Jul 28, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch.
Chinaman from KL got owned.:D
Dong King kong just slapped your yellow face chinaman.:D
Come on! Show more effort for your mother China!:D Is this all you've got?
SLAP OWNED WIN

That is what little kiddy like you do!

How about mixing your banana with your piss, it guarantee to give you the banana flavor you enjoy so much!

Hahahah Now feed your family with it? it give them more B you says.
B for brain and also banana. Hahahahaha
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#8627 Jul 28, 2012
Wow. What were you doing and what were those insults? O_O

Those were the lamest insults ever.

Desperate Chinaman?:D

It's like a little kiddie is insulting me, hahahahahaha..

Were those insults supposed to be cool or threatening in chinese?:D

Coz it sounded like an elementary student just tried to offend me..:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min NTRPRNR1 270,309
The Auxiliary of NorthShore University HealthSy... 40 min Amy S 1
Seeing India through the lens - from Ethiopia 1 hr Suman 1
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 3 hr KiMare 607
Japanese lawmakers to visit controversial war s... 3 hr SHlTWORMCIAMIDEBD... 10
Why this Japanese discount store attracts tourists 3 hr SHlTWORMCIAMIDEBD... 43
To Cuba and Back: Glexis Novoa Dwells on the Co... 3 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 3
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) Mon Greg 2,521

Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE