MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

Apr 18, 2012 Full story: Asia News Network 15,220

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Full Story
American

Australia

#5961 Jul 10, 2012
in Viet forum, noone want to debate with chinese, because their government want to claim it and the vietnamese dont want it. see this forum http://www.topix.com/forum/world/vietnam/TL4R...
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#5962 Jul 10, 2012
Americans think v r fools wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be a PROUD but STUPID low IQ PINOY.
Who care what your PERSONAL GRUDGE against your China is, this is not about you? Do not mean a thing to the rest of us. This is about sovereignty and I am arguing that PINOY may not have a strong case as they claim scarborough only in 1997, 500 years too late.
If you are Chinese as you are insinuating then you are just another Chinaman PINOY like your moronic low IQ President!
Your opinion of Pinoys MAY not have a strong case is your dumb chinese opinion. A product of a low IQ chinaman, who is so desperate to get something that is not his, but is so afraid to go to international courts.

You can WISH all you want that I or president Aquino be on your side, despite the Chinese blood, we are both true and proud Filipinos at heart. We owe so much to this beautiful country and will always be indebted to her.

China will not be so lucky to have to good men like us to be called chinamen. All the men you hve there in China are arrogant and uneducated trash.

We are above you, and you will always be beneath us.

Know your place, chinaman. You are nothing.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#5963 Jul 10, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>
If the closest can claim the sovereignty, I dont think the world live in peace. Also I dont think Philippines claim the islands, China have more right than Philippines, I can say " Philippines have nothing at all".
Philippines already betray UK and Japan, because these countries having dispute islands close to others countries too!
You changed your name again!

LOL.

Pathetic. talking to yourself and validating your own statements is exactly what a pathetic little chinaman does. It reeks of your desperation and your being a chinese.

Pathetic.
old china

Chengdu, China

#5964 Jul 10, 2012
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chinese have LOST
They can't show their Historical Map and their actual Historical record
There is no 9 dash map
They is no Historical Record
THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE
Therefore their Spratly and Scarborough claim is INVALID
HAHAHA
LOSERS!!
CHING CHONG LING LONG TING TONG!!!!!
If you think that the Chinese have lost then I am surprised that you have not forcibly evicted her from the shoal. Are you afraid or won't the USA fight your battles for you and prefer if you fight a proxy war for them?

However, if you cannot defend a claim of sovereignty then your claim is invalid regardless of changing the constitution to make piracy look legal.

Filipinos, so desperate and so impotent!
American

Australia

#5965 Jul 10, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell do you think is the meaning of Mutual Defense Treaty?
Japan, Singapore and Australia also has legislation being passed in the Philippine congress for military support and assistance.
ARE YOU STILL IN DENIAL? Hahahaha
JUST LIKE YOU ARE IN DENIAL AND ASHAMED OF YOUR BEING A CHINAMAN???
Japan, Singapore and Australia also has legislation being passed in the Philippine congress for military support and assistance? Why they do not fight china? the only answer is the islands belong to china. If Philippines have to many asistances then why Philippines try to use bananas to do the attack? Clearly they did support the island belong to Philippine!!!
American

Australia

#5966 Jul 10, 2012
Do china Vessels still in the dispute islands? if yes tell the Asistances to fight them. If Filipinos want talk about their allied, it mean they did not support Philippines, that's why only Filipinos have no missile and only use their bananas. If the chinese dont eat their bananas, they will die by hung!
taiwan

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#5967 Jul 10, 2012
american english and queen's english hahahaha!! they come with arguments 500 years too late lol!!
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#5968 Jul 10, 2012
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that the Chinese have lost then I am surprised that you have not forcibly evicted her from the shoal. Are you afraid or won't the USA fight your battles for you and prefer if you fight a proxy war for them?
However, if you cannot defend a claim of sovereignty then your claim is invalid regardless of changing the constitution to make piracy look legal.
Filipinos, so desperate and so impotent!
Do we have carriers and warships and submarines and jet fighters to do that?

We don't. And China is taking advantage of that.

And lets say we do have the capacity and we do that, then the result will be war. Is that actually a solution?

The best solution for this dispute is the international courts. The Philippines will definitely win, and if China still refuses to leave despite a court decision, then we talk of forced eviction.

As usual Old China, your arguments are pathetic.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#5969 Jul 10, 2012
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan, Singapore and Australia also has legislation being passed in the Philippine congress for military support and assistance? Why they do not fight china? the only answer is the islands belong to china. If Philippines have to many asistances then why Philippines try to use bananas to do the attack? Clearly they did support the island belong to Philippine!!!
Wow. What a dumb reply.

They already said they will support the Philippines. They are already providing support for the Philippines.

The only reason why they do not attack China is because China only attacked Philippine bananas and not our Ships or Citizens.

Their support can only reinforce the fact that the Philippines really owns Scarborough shoal.
Cev

Quezon City, Philippines

#5970 Jul 10, 2012
American wrote:
Do china Vessels still in the dispute islands? if yes tell the Asistances to fight them. If Filipinos want talk about their allied, it mean they did not support Philippines, that's why only Filipinos have no missile and only use their bananas. If the chinese dont eat their bananas, they will die by hung!
Despite your bastardizing the English language and making yourself sound extra stupid than usual. It's still you, you Desperate Chinaman.

LOL.
Americans think v r fools

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#5971 Jul 10, 2012
taiwan wrote:
american english and queen's english hahahaha!! they come with arguments 500 years too late lol!!
Is that an argument?
It is like talking to a country bumpkin.
The logic is totally untenable! And he still laugh... Hahaha at himself, that is!

On the other hand, I bet you will make a fine roast Beijing duck on the table for all the Chinese sailors based on the 4 vessels in Huangyan, I bet!

Except for the acquired Banana flavor which is OK with ice-cream but on a Beijing duck, we feed it to the dogs.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#5972 Jul 10, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite your bastardizing the English language and making yourself sound extra stupid than usual. It's still you, you Desperate Chinaman.
LOL.
You are definitely using very POWDERFUL English! I bet you don't understand it yourself!

Plenty POWDERFUL! like my Punjabi staff says.

The Bananaman a typical PINOY BUMPKIN flaunting his POWDERFUL English! Hahahaha
taiwan

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#5973 Jul 10, 2012
theyre right, youre a fool!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#5974 Jul 10, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we have carriers and warships and submarines and jet fighters to do that?
We don't. And China is taking advantage of that.
And lets say we do have the capacity and we do that, then the result will be war. Is that actually a solution?
The best solution for this dispute is the international courts. The Philippines will definitely win, and if China still refuses to leave despite a court decision, then we talk of forced eviction.
As usual Old China, your arguments are pathetic.
Just when I was about to give up waiting. I grateful you did not waste my time waiting until the end of the week in order for you to understand what I meant by a 86lb weakling.

Taking advantage!
Are you a 60lb kiddy with a brain the size of banana seed?

Forced EVICTION! I love to see that! With DF16 SRBM all reposition towards Philippines, like the Viets in 1979, all may be left after that maybe your shoes!

Oops! I forgot, you people walk BAREFOOTED with your banana slant English! Hahahaha

The best solution is for Philippines to to elect another new President and like this moronic President mother, eat HUMBLE PIE And GO TO BEIJING to atone the leadership there! You are treading in DANGEROUS WATER and ALL because of your SCHEMING PRESIDENT who desperately wanted Filipino support.

I will try to find and post a Filipino Manila Standard editorial that I read sometime ago that clearly stated "PHILIPPINE HAVE NO CASE!" by a PINOY and for the PINOY to read and face.
Meanwhile all your argument amount to NOTHING but typically BADMOUTHING!
That is very lackey not LUCKY of you! hahahah

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#5975 Jul 10, 2012
taiwan wrote:
theyre right, youre a fool!
You say it all! Yes! You are that low IQ fool and I concur.

No argument! Taiwan is claiming these disputed island and if you are a real taiwanese, that will be treason.

Penalty in many countries is DEATH SENTENCE! You are already DEAD MEAT, FOOL! hahahah
taiwan

Philippines

#5976 Jul 10, 2012
oh yeah...lackey rhymes with lucky!!

dream on, wanna-be brit!!
old china

Chengdu, China

#5977 Jul 10, 2012
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chinese have LOST
They can't show their Historical Map and their actual Historical record
There is no 9 dash map
They is no Historical Record
THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE
Therefore their Spratly and Scarborough claim is INVALID
HAHAHA
LOSERS!!
CHING CHONG LING LONG TING TONG!!!!!
It seems that CEV doesn't agree with you that the Philippines have already won. He thinks that in order to win he needs to increase the strength of the Philippine navy because only then will he force China off the shoal. He's a funny man because he thinks he can eventually outmatch China's military.
taiwan

Philippines

#5978 Jul 10, 2012
hoo we skared!! lol

no doubt you are the traitor to the chinese people!!
Sir

Philippines

#5979 Jul 10, 2012
I cannot agree more. I've been reading the arguments for some time now and so far those defending the Chinese claim can't give a solid evidence that will convince a sane and reasonable person. Most of their defense are ridiculous and will include insults like of a child. I hope the Chinese defenders can also post articles/facts/evidence like what the austronesian guy did and solid arguments like what Cev made.
Reading too much insults can be entertaining but too much makes this thread boring already... like what mr. americans think v r fools did. He has already shown his stupidity to the fullest level.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#5980 Jul 10, 2012
Sir wrote:
I cannot agree more. I've been reading the arguments for some time now and so far those defending t
Who do you think you are? Pretending that you are neutral but can you read! What evidences! Those are RUBBISH And in LAW, we deal with sold evidence and those sound more like innuendo to me by askew and biased low IQ PINOY themselves! IF you are an OFFICIAL representing Philippines, you can asked China to view those historic document otherwise everything else is total NONSENSE and FABRICATION! Do you accept the fact China discovered and mapped it in 1279? What is PINOY argument - always PROXIMITY! That cannot win your case alone!

This is what the official China Editorial read 2012.05.10
----------
We have reminded the Philippines, with respect and forbearance, and with solid historical and legal evidence, that their claim on Huangyan Island is groundless.

No words or deeds can change the fact that Huangyan Island is Chinese territory, and has been long before any modern international law was conceived.

We have proposed to them, with patience and tolerance, in spite of all their provocative stunts and ill-advised words over recent weeks, that the dispute should be resolved through direct bilateral negotiations, in a peaceful manner.

And, despite their repeated saber-rattling and threats to our fishermen and our fishery administration officials, we have refrained from dispatching one single warship to the disputed waters.

It all boils down to one simple truth, we do not seek a military showdown.

We are faithful to our commitment to being a responsible member of the international community, and we pursue peaceful co-existence. But no international law allows a country's sovereignty to be infringed upon, and a responsible nation does not try to seize territory that does not belong to it.

We cherish our dream of rewriting the rulebook for international relations and do away with the power politics between countries, big or small. But it seems all our good intentions and best efforts will be to no avail.

So far all our endeavors have been ignored or dismissed by the Philippines, which is gambling that we fear a war in the South China Sea.

No matter how willing we are to discuss the issue, the current Philippine leadership is intent on pressing us into a corner where there is no other option left but the use of arms.

Since ancient times, our nation has deemed war the last resort in handling state-to-state relations. But Manila is living in a fantasy world if it mistakes our forbearance for timidity.

This is a dangerous delusion. We have never been a trigger-happy nation. But nor have we ever been afraid to fight when necessary.

We do want to exhaust all possibilities of a peaceful solution. But, as we informed them the other day, we are ready for any possibilities.

To prevent the tensions surrounding Huangyan Island from igniting further instability in the area, the Philippines should stop being a troublemaker and drop its ridiculous claim. Otherwise they will learn to their cost how serious we are about our land and sea.

It should be obvious to any one that the Philippines will not succeed with its attempts to seize territory that does not belong to it, and if it persists the consequences will be dire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min the firmament 294,301
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Pietro Armando 5,136
Obama personal chef to hang up apron after 6 years 1 hr Hooogle It 1
Taiwan named by Singapore travellers as top New... 2 hr TW_sugar_daddio 6
What's for dinner? Australia 3 hr Leonel 2
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) 12 hr WelbyMD 141
Japan Embassy reflects on positive year of Oman... 17 hr Switches 21
More from around the web