MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

Apr 18, 2012 Full story: Asia News Network 15,220

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Full Story
Cev

Roosevelt, Philippines

#4963 Jul 3, 2012
shamelessphildog wrote:
<quoted text>
that austronesian guy is a shamelessgreedthievephildog..h e is using his thieve theory for false claim...he try to use myths and fiction to claim...he shall fail.....only written record history can claims it...and china has it..
The only myth that I see here is China's 9 dash line.

Notice how the Chinese government fails to provide a legitimate proof of whatever available evidence for the basis of the 9 dash line.

They can't prove the validity of the 9 dash line because it is simply a product of Chinese imagination. A mythical, fictional and imaginary 9 dash line.
shamelessphildog

Central District, Hong Kong

#4964 Jul 3, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of ching chong stupidity is this?
First, so you are trying to convince us that before writing was invented, history did not exist?
Stupid.
Second, if you put the map upside down, does it make a difference? it's still the same map where you can go from point A to point B.
Stupid.
Third, there's two types of history: prehistory and recorded history. One was before writing was invented, then the other one was after writing was invented. Still, both are REAL history.
You are so stupid. AND YOU HAVE THE BALLS T0 QUESTION US IF WE UNDERSTAND WHAT HISTORY IS?
Oh my god. The stupidity of you Chinese posters never fails to give me a headache.
Use your common sense please.
you are stupid,,under international law, it is the white man that own usa and not the native indian...how can you explain this...so under international law...china own scarb and sprat.
shamelessphildog

#4965 Jul 3, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
The only myth that I see here is China's 9 dash line.
Notice how the Chinese government fails to provide a legitimate proof of whatever available evidence for the basis of the 9 dash line.
They can't prove the validity of the 9 dash line because it is simply a product of Chinese imagination. A mythical, fictional and imaginary 9 dash line.
9 dash line is ownership line..china map has the line..so china owns it...the phil and other nation map dont have..especially the phil...their treaties dont have...so they dont own....
Cev

Roosevelt, Philippines

#4966 Jul 3, 2012
shamelessphildog wrote:
<quoted text>
you are stupid,,under international law, it is the white man that own usa and not the native indian...how can you explain this...so under international law...china own scarb and sprat.
no, it's you who's stupid. did you understand my post? most likely you didn't understand it because you reply is not connected to my posts.

please use some common sense.
Cev

Roosevelt, Philippines

#4967 Jul 3, 2012
shamelessphildog wrote:
<quoted text>
9 dash line is ownership line..china map has the line..so china owns it...the phil and other nation map dont have..especially the phil...their treaties dont have...so they dont own....
HA! Ownership line my ass.

You can't even prove the basis for your imaginary 9 dash line and you call it a line of ownership?

Don't get ahead of yourself. Prove it to yourself, then to me, then to the rest of the world before you bark about ownership.

Use some common sense please.
hahahahahaha

#4968 Jul 3, 2012
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Peoples of the Austronesian language family, more specifically the
Malayo-Polynesian branch, were the first to navigate the South China
Sea. Their original homelands were Southern China or Taiwan. Between
5000-2500 BC, they crossed the South China Sea to populate the
Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia. From Southeast Asia, they crossed
the Pacific Ocean to populate Melanesia and Micronesia by 1200 BC,
Polynesia by 1000 BC, Easter Island by 300 AD, Hawaii by 400 AD and New
Zealand by 800 AD. They also crossed the Indian Ocean to populate
Madagascar by 0-500 AD. The Indo-Pacific maritime space, including the
South China Sea, was their historic water. Since the Austronesian
peoples (ancestors of the Filipinos, Indonesians and Malaysians) were
the first to navigate the South China Sea, they were the first to
discover the islands in the area and to fish in the associated waters.
Though they did not invent writing to record their discovery, it would
be ludicrous to deny their discovery of the islands so close to the
Philippines and Indonesia in light of the fact that they were able to
discover the various islands in the vast Pacific Ocean.
you are stupid..being the first to exist does not mean you can own the land...look at usa...native indian first exist...but now white men own the land...

the philippines never claim sprat and scarb..before and after independent..they dont claim..

not until when oil was found that they have become insane..but they can not claim..because sprat and scarb have ownership already..and china is the owner...china first claim it...china law has it...china maps has it....so china owns it...
hahahahahaha

#4969 Jul 3, 2012
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
How?????
By erecting a kindergarten school on Pag-asa Island in the Spratlys?
That's where you stupid and ignorant Chinese comes in and attack us? While we offer basic education and services for our Filipino brothers who live in the Spratlys, you take it as a breach of your FAKE sovereignty?
FCK U and GO TO HELL.
We have full sovereignty over the Spratlys, with history, use, control, occupation, and administration of the same.
You Chinamen on the other hand, only have ILLEGALLY occupied a REEF there when there was a typhoon, and lied your way into erecting a permanent structure there.
that island is own by china...the real name is "zhong yue island" and not "pag-asa",,name after republic of china"taiwan" battle ship in 1946..the philippines is illegally occupying it in the 1970's.....but china will drive them off.....that why the phil vampire suddenly erect a human shield..
hahahahahaha

#4970 Jul 3, 2012
Austronesian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Austronesians discovered farther places like Hawaii, Magagascar, and New Zealand. Do you think they did not see the Spratly's? Use your common sense, the disputed Islands are very close to the Philippines and are very close to their motherland. They even reached Hainan, Vietnam and Thailand.
Do you know what PREHISTORY means? It means NO RECORDED HISTORY.
But Historians, anthropologists, and archaeologists worldwide supports the Austronesian theory through extensive research based on science and facts.
How bout your Chinese Historical Claim? Do you know any world historians, anthropologists, and archaeologists that supports it? Excluding Chinese Historians of course.
No one supports China's fake historical claim.
The world is not stupid you know.
The Austronesians ruled the Pacific including the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea)
shameless austronesian guy, using jurassic myths and fiction to claim...

international court will not care who first saw the island, but will care whether who first claims it under history and law....and china is the first who claims it under history and law...so china owns it...

china sovereign map has the 9 dash map...it is clear evidence that china own sprat and scarb...so there is no need to go to int'l court...because phil map clearly does not include the sprat and scarb...phil treaties and constitution dont include...so phil dont own...it is clear evidence..
U APES BEG_ HAVE BIGMOUTH

Delta, Canada

#4971 Jul 3, 2012
hahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
you are stupid..being the first to exist does not mean you can own the land...look at usa...native indian first exist...but now white men own the land...
the philippines never claim sprat and scarb..before and after independent..they dont claim..
not until when oil was found that they have become insane..but they can not claim..because sprat and scarb have ownership already..and china is the owner...china first claim it...china law has it...china maps has it....so china owns it...
Stop talking to the apes...

you are smarter than that...

whats the point in arguing the same points over and over...

the whole world knows these apes did not start claiming the area until the 1970s... when oil was discovered...

there was no protest in the 1200s when China claimed the Shoal from the Philippines

nor were the protest in the 1800s when the French and Germans tried to map the Shoal from the Philippines

but there was from the Chinese...

you are arguing with low IQ APES with a narrow mind incapable of looking at a issue from beyond their point of view...

where we would arguing historical claim and proximity have equal importance in this instance they discount anything to do with historical claim...

ironically when it comes to Sabah... it is all about historical claim and definitely not proximity for these apes...

bottom line I think if the APE leader of the Philippines argue like this when it comes to diplomacy...

I think the only option is when diplomacy fails is to go to war...

go to war, and see who sends their ships to defend a border dispute

these APES just need to show us examples of where other nations came to fight when there is a border dispute... between to nations...

since WWII

just stop talking with the APES... and hope their NAVY gets blown into bits...

and lets see if the USA has the stomach for yet another war

and guts to go up against a better armed and Nuked up China this time around...
U APES BEG_ HAVE BIGMOUTH

Delta, Canada

#4972 Jul 3, 2012
factors for China going to war... or at least fighting a brief skirmish

- China growth is slowing down...

- Chinese leaders are definitely in fear of the masses... promise growth and jobs in return for obedience...

- 24 million single men who will never find a bride...better to have thne off fighting than protesting in your own streets

- Chinese people being nationalistic will rally behind the government...

- any dissidents/dissenters will easily be picked off by nationalistic fever

- Spratlys/Parcels/Scarborough Shoal... are lightly inhabited and mostly by military garrisons...

collateral damage ex(women and children will be minimal

- China will have a conventional weapons advantage having land bases and hundreds if not thousands of missiles for the cost of a enemy ship..

- other countries are just starting to develop their military capabilities...

- a brief war will probably bring all parties to the table with more urgency, than without...

factors for China not going to war... or at least fighting a brief skirmish

-world condemnation

-disruption in world trade

-countries willing to put lives on the line for a beggar country
morons disorder

Saint Paul, MN

#4973 Jul 3, 2012
cHina is acting like worlds dictator and occupying other countries territories. WOW! how the have grown so arrogant for having gotten richer thanks to the world people who patronizes cHina's products ship loads upon shiploads of junks. Unbelievable nerves.
Austronesian Guy

Covina, CA

#4974 Jul 3, 2012
South China Sea History and Reality.

Published by YALE UNIVERSITY

http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/chinese-hi...

"Advances in archaeology, in genetics and other sciences which can make up for gaps in written history, are beginning to make the broad Malay world better aware of its past and of its right both to contest Chinese claims and resist further Han expansion into Southeast Asia. "

As for claims to the South China Sea and its islands based on visits by fishermen, they ignore the fact that commerce in that sea, and into and across the Indian Ocean was run by Malay vessels and crews hundreds of years before Chinese mariners and merchants ventured far from their coast. Chinese Buddhist pilgrims to Sri Lanka went on Malay boats via Java or Sumatra. Nearly two thousand years ago Roman merchants brought spice island products from southern India whence they had been brought by Malay and Indian sailors. At much the same time, Malays with 20-meter ships with outriggers were crossing the southern part of the Indian Ocean, settling the huge island of Madagascar and leaving marks in Africa. Even today, after migration from Africa, Arabia and India, Madagascar’s human gene pool is 50 percent Austronesian and its language 80 percent.

The modern states that are the successors of those seafaring, migrant and trading Malays lack – unlike the Chinese – the written records to show their history. Nor is there much local elite awareness in those nations of their histories prior to the arrival of Islam and, very soon afterwards, of European traders and imperialists. But advances in archaeology, in genetics and other sciences which can make up for gaps in written history, are beginning to make the broad Malay world better aware of its past and of its right both to contest Chinese claims and resist further Han expansion into Southeast Asia. The carrier Shi Lang will surely add to that awareness. Meanwhile one tide has turned in favor of the Malays/Austronesians which may ultimately count for more than weaponry – demography. The Han Chinese population, so long the main driver of expansion of the Chinese state, is peaking out. The Malays’ and Austronesians’ numbers are still growing.
Austronesian Guy

Covina, CA

#4975 Jul 3, 2012
1. History accepted worldwide

2. Science Accepted world wide
A. Archaeology
B. Genetics
C. Other Science based on research

SUPPORTS THAT MALAYS/ AUSTRONESIANS WERE THE FIRST TO DISCOVER AND USE SOUTH CHINA SEA!

Making Chinese History INVALID!

The world knows that China faked its History.
morons disorder

Saint Paul, MN

#4976 Jul 3, 2012
Austronesian Guy wrote:
South China Sea History and Reality.
Published by YALE UNIVERSITY
http://yaleglobal.yale.edu/content/chinese-hi...
"Advances in archaeology, in genetics and other sciences which can make up for gaps in written history, are beginning to make the broad Malay world better aware of its past and of its right both to contest Chinese claims and resist further Han expansion into Southeast Asia. "
As for claims to the South China Sea and its islands based on visits by fishermen, they ignore the fact that commerce in that sea, and into and across the Indian Ocean was run by Malay vessels and crews hundreds of years before Chinese mariners and merchants ventured far from their coast. Chinese Buddhist pilgrims to Sri Lanka went on Malay boats via Java or Sumatra. Nearly two thousand years ago Roman merchants brought spice island products from southern India whence they had been brought by Malay and Indian sailors. At much the same time, Malays with 20-meter ships with outriggers were crossing the southern part of the Indian Ocean, settling the huge island of Madagascar and leaving marks in Africa. Even today, after migration from Africa, Arabia and India, Madagascar’s human gene pool is 50 percent Austronesian and its language 80 percent.
The modern states that are the successors of those seafaring, migrant and trading Malays lack – unlike the Chinese – the written records to show their history. Nor is there much local elite awareness in those nations of their histories prior to the arrival of Islam and, very soon afterwards, of European traders and imperialists. But advances in archaeology, in genetics and other sciences which can make up for gaps in written history, are beginning to make the broad Malay world better aware of its past and of its right both to contest Chinese claims and resist further Han expansion into Southeast Asia. The carrier Shi Lang will surely add to that awareness. Meanwhile one tide has turned in favor of the Malays/Austronesians which may ultimately count for more than weaponry – demography. The Han Chinese population, so long the main driver of expansion of the Chinese state, is peaking out. The Malays’ and Austronesians’ numbers are still growing.
Maybe reasons are no longer practical at this point in timer. Better be ready to defend territory against the aggression of mighty cHina. Watch their nuke if they attack beswt to assume they are going to use their nuke sdo only total destruction of therir silos would make the world from the radiation fallout that ther cHina men are threatening the world with.
Austronesian Guy

Covina, CA

#4977 Jul 3, 2012
morons disorder wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe reasons are no longer practical at this point in timer. Better be ready to defend territory against the aggression of mighty cHina. Watch their nuke if they attack beswt to assume they are going to use their nuke sdo only total destruction of therir silos would make the world from the radiation fallout that ther cHina men are threatening the world with.
The UN will not let that happen.

The US/NATO and the "Asian NATO" are preparing now.

The world hasn't seen the real U.S. might. It took us lots of years to perfect secret military warfare/ equipments using modern Science and Technology.
taiwan

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#4978 Jul 3, 2012
using stupid chinaman logic: china has never claimed china. so if we claim china now that means china is ours!
Ching Chong Ding Dong

Roosevelt, Philippines

#4979 Jul 3, 2012
taiwan wrote:
using stupid chinaman logic: china has never claimed china. so if we claim china now that means china is ours!
I claim China for myself. The Philippine says neutral. Therefore, I own China and it's dumb population.

I own the chinamen like the guy from central district, hong kong. I'll tell him to go die for being too stupid. He has to follow. I own him now.
pinoy

Quezon, Philippines

#4980 Jul 3, 2012
chvjefe is so stupid,im reading your blog along with the others, i have here my 10years old niece and you what's her comment on your post?

"aunti this guy is not thinking,vampires don't excist"

PLAIN AND SIMPLE,the island is within PH bounderies,so it is ours,no need to dispute and urge your unexplainable right you say.
Cev

Roosevelt, Philippines

#4981 Jul 3, 2012
Wow. The guy from Central District, Hong Kong was told off by an innocent 10 year old girl.

LOL. YOU'RE NOT THINKING CHINAMAN. HAHAHAHAHA
Kozumi

Sunnyvale, CA

#4982 Jul 3, 2012
Ching Chong Ding Dong wrote:
<quoted text>
I claim China for myself. The Philippine says neutral. Therefore, I own China and it's dumb population.
I own the chinamen like the guy from central district, hong kong. I'll tell him to go die for being too stupid. He has to follow. I own him now.
Chinese are crazy and stupid simply because they eat human placenta, and FETUS vitamins. All chinese communist government officials are taking FETUS vitamins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min - Lady Liberty - 282,196
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 8 min lides 3,314
Australia shuts door on asylum-seekers in Indon... 23 min asoy 108
Hugs and hope for many immigrants in South Flor... 1 hr BigBills neighbor 1
Invasion of the Apartheid Love Boats: Castro Ki... 1 hr Guantanamero 3
Los Angeles mayor presses China to allow more H... 2 hr New China 1
9 weird effects flying has on your body 8 hr Sky King 1

Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE