Armenia's disappearing population

Armenia's population is dwindling. In a 2009 UN survey, 44 percent of the population claimed they did not see a future in the country. Full Story
greek

Union, NJ

#3252 Nov 10, 2014
aziz dostum dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Son of bitch:
Have seen Turkish massgraves in Turkey,,,These are Turkish massgraves,,,because of armenian massacres in 1915..
Have you seen Turkish massgraves in Cyprus,,Turkish massgraves,,,, in 1974,,Do you remember Samsom greate hero of greece killed civilians,,, no ?,, massgraves in Magusa,,,
then ,what happened?
in 1974 ,Turkish cock is inserted in your mother ass,, do you know this? yes ?.
Greeks know Turkish cock very well ,,,,
did you miss Turkish cock?
Turks started the slaughter
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacre...

Since: Oct 14

Rome, Italy

#3253 Nov 10, 2014
Let's call French and German invasion of Africa genocide too. Funny concept. Side with your country's enemy and have a lesson. It's all your fault I'm afraid.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#3254 Nov 10, 2014
IT remnant turks are a weird bunch;
CHP says;
lets forget about DERSIM
Davutoglu/Erdogan says;
Atani sikerim!
MKA says;
"We (TR) will never forget how a Khaliph's fatwa (JIHAD-I KEBIR) threw us into the destruction of a World War."
top dander

Istanbul, Turkey

#3255 Nov 10, 2014
Dander wrote:
CHP says;
lets forget about DERSIM
Davutoglu/Erdogan says;
Atani sikerim!
MKA says;
"We (TR) will never forget how a Khaliph's fatwa (JIHAD-I KEBIR) threw us into the destruction of a World War."
sanane erdogan sunu demis,davutoglu bunu demis,,,,
Turkun sikine muhtacsiniz,,,,soykirim muhabbeti nin ermeniye faydasi yok , faydasi olan Turkun siki..........
Armmenia needs Turkish cock.. because all naigbours are full of Turks,,
you can not live in the region without Turkish cock...
Mary Joe

Beirut, Lebanon

#3256 Nov 10, 2014
aziz dostum dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Son of bitch:
Have seen Turkish massgraves in Turkey,,,These are Turkish massgraves,,,because of armenian massacres in 1915..
Have you seen Turkish massgraves in Cyprus,,Turkish massgraves,,,, in 1974,,Do you remember Samsom greate hero of greece killed civilians,,, no ?,, massgraves in Magusa,,,
then ,what happened?
in 1974 ,Turkish cock is inserted in your mother ass,, do you know this? yes ?.
Greeks know Turkish cock very well ,,,,
did you miss Turkish cock?
Absolutely wrong ...
The way you observe things or imagine things the way you were brainwashed ...
Completely wrong ...
WE THE ARMENIANS PASS FROM A LONG WAY AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF LEGENDS ...
AND THEN KINGDOMS AND ARMENIAN EMPIRES ...
Here I have to mention about our ARMENIAN KINGDOMS TOO..
WE HAD ORONTID KINGS AND SATRAPS with 7 consequent kings ...of course their Palaces surrounded by Armenian People ..
WE HAD YERVANTIAN ( or Yervantouni or Orontid Dynasties) With 10 consequent kings...AGAIN SURROUNDED WITH ARMENIAN PEOPLE ..
WE ARMENIANS HAD ARTASHESIAN ( Artaxiad ) Dynasty ...With 8 consequent kings ...ALl with Armenian people around..
ROMAN AND PARTHIAN non dynastic candidates , which were 14 ( Roman Protectorate)
ARSHAGOUNI ( ARSACID ) KINGS OF ARMENIA ...AND 28 consequent Kings ..
THEN MARZPANATE WITH 37 consequent Marzpans ...
after THE MARZPANATE
WE HAD 21 MAGNIFICENT ARMENIAN PRINCES ..
THEN WE COME WITH PAKRADOUNI KINGDOM ..with 10 consequent Kings and Palaces and Armenian people around ...
Wow THE KINGDOM OF GILIGIA ,had 28 consequent Kings and of course Palaces and th Armenian talking nation all around ...
Where are they dumbass Turkish talking settlers... nomads ..turkomongol bastards ...
Don't let me open my mouth cause I may sting your filfty existance ...

YOU DID NOTHING BUT KILLING AND STEALING ...TSFU TSUU AND TSFU ..
GOOGLE AND READ ABOUT ARMENIAN DYNASTIES TO KNOW THEM BY Names...and shut up ...till the end of time ...
top dander

Istanbul, Turkey

#3257 Nov 10, 2014
mary joe which one is wrong?
Turkish massgraves in Turkey?
these massgraves are the biggest evidence of armenian massacres..
in armenian genocide story ,there is no grave , only some bone pictures,memories , stories, no witness ,,
now we are in 2014 ,,
in 2014 and after 2014 and ever, Armenia needs Turkish cock.........no way,,,,,,,,,
otherwise they can not live in the region,,, no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Rome, Italy

#3258 Nov 10, 2014
Brothers and sisters. Don't care about those naysayers. We will not be stopped by opportunistic accusation of genocide for they will not put us in danger. We already have a grip on Europe and USA and we have the freedom to deny whatever we want. We also have intelligence intercepting any assassination attempt deriving from this case. Let's now focus on avoiding the creation of Kurdistan aka "the second Israel" in Turkey or Iraq. They will call on us to recognize Kurdish genocide too, and God only knows if we have history of such opportunistic accusation. We will stop any threat and ignore any groundless accusation, point.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#3259 Nov 10, 2014
CHP says;
lets forget about DERSIM
Davutoglu/Erdogan says;
Atani sikerim!
MKA says;
And the Pope will ask Erdogan what all these mean.
I have been saying this since I started writing here;
TR will have to face DERSIM reality first to prepare herself for the G day.
IT Dander

Philadelphia, PA

#3260 Nov 10, 2014
There is not a Jihad Fatwa which ordered the extermination of Armenoids.. Armenoid lies were accepted by the World Council of Churches for the first time in 1983.. Thats why Armenoid liars use the concept of Jihad to create influence as a propaganda tool on Christian countries.. The only Muslim country that passed a resolution regarding the Armenoid tales is Lebanon..

Like it has been exposed many times so far.. the quote IT Dander barks has nothing to do with Armenoid liars.. It is about the abolish of Sultanate and declaration of the new republican regime..

The quote also does not belong to Ataturk, it belongs to a conversation between Ismet Pasha and Rauf Bey.. The part about "destruction of world war" refers to the suffering of Turkish nation.. The entire context of the chapter has nothing to do with Armenoids.. Here is an example..

--- The weakness of Ottomans were Balkans and Middle East. The seperatist wars in these regions, weakened the empire from the inside. After the Balkans, even in Yemen which remained as part of the empire under the cover of "Islamic brotherhood", 1.5 million Turkish soldiers lost their life by the very own words of Ataturk.
(Atabe, Cover 15, Kaynak Publishing, Page 213)

--- The 1914 Jihad, mainly a German project which aimed to use the concept of Jihad in a revolutionary way to cause massive rebel movements in former colonies of England, France and in Russia which was planned at least 15 years before because imperial struggle was one of the main reasons of World War 1. On the other hand, Armenoid armed terror movements started almost 100 years ago before 1915 and it is well documented. The pieces match and complete eachother.

The Jihad project of Oppenheim was completely supported by Wilhelm II.
In September of 1914 when the war began, Oppenheim wrote a detailed report on the Islamic world to Wilhelm II and German Ministry of Foreign Relations. Oppenheim suggested the usage of Jihad which has an old and holy past in Islam, against England, France and Russia. According to him, if the Muslims in Egypt, India, Northern Africa, Caucasia and Central Asia is organized with a call to Jihad, England, France and Russia will have serious problems about suppressing these revolts and have to deploy reinforcements to these regions. This will provide a more comfortable terrain for Germany in terms of military movements.

Repeating the same lie for years 24/7 wont make it right IT Dander..
IT Dander is following Goebbels strategy..
IT Dander is a well known liar..

The hobby of IT Dander is rewriting history by mixing all kinds of garbage. When his lie got exposed.. He changed the owner of the quote he barks all the time first.. Before that, IT Dander did not even know whom the quote belongs to or the subject of the chapter he manipulated the sentence from. Low life Armenoid lie machine IT Dander picked the sentence just because it had the words Jihad and Fatwa in it.. Each lie of IT Dander was exposed many times but IT Dander still keeps repeating because IT Dander has no other material..

IT Dander has been repeating the same lie for 3 years..
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#3261 Nov 10, 2014
We are about to witness TR opting for a Dignified stand.

Rome, Italy

#3262 Nov 10, 2014
Dander wrote:
CHP says;
lets forget about DERSIM
Davutoglu/Erdogan says;
Atani sikerim!
MKA says;
And the Pope will ask Erdogan what all these mean.
Turkey is very strong against external and internal treats, not even falsified Wikipedia articles and news can trouble us. Go back to your country and give your people bread instead of barking in Australia. Turkey needs to share military intelligence, the most powerful in the world, its weapons and tactics with Azerbaijan.
Mary Joe

Beirut, Lebanon

#3263 Nov 10, 2014
Serkan Turkbayram wrote:
Brothers and sisters. Don't care about those naysayers. We will not be stopped by opportunistic accusation of genocide for they will not put us in danger. We already have a grip on Europe and USA and we have the freedom to deny whatever we want. We also have intelligence intercepting any assassination attempt deriving from this case. Let's now focus on avoiding the creation of Kurdistan aka "the second Israel" in Turkey or Iraq. They will call on us to recognize Kurdish genocide too, and God only knows if we have history of such opportunistic accusation. We will stop any threat and ignore any groundless accusation, point.
Serkan my son , if you're from Drabizone ...you can be either Greek or have Armenian ancesters ...
So, if you're grandfather was talking Armenian ...he was sure left behind from Armenian kingdom of Vaspouragan ...read about it , just to have information about your Armenian ancestors which remained talking Armenian even after the Tukish pressure of turkification ...
Just to have additional information ...
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#3264 Nov 10, 2014
Turdlover
unlike you I am a TR citizen.

Rome, Italy

#3265 Nov 10, 2014
Mary Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Serkan my son , if you're from Drabizone ...you can be either Greek or have Armenian ancesters ...
So, if you're grandfather was talking Armenian ...he was sure left behind from Armenian kingdom of Vaspouragan ...read about it , just to have information about your Armenian ancestors which remained talking Armenian even after the Tukish pressure of turkification ...
Just to have additional information ...
Does this mean if I have Armenian ancestry I can't oppose wrong views? Armenian genocide happened, like Turkish genocide and African genocide happened. None of them are unfortunately acknowledged.

Rome, Italy

#3266 Nov 10, 2014
Dander wrote:
Turdlover
And? Why don't you trash your TR passport in the toilet?
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#3267 Nov 10, 2014
Serkan Turkbayram wrote:
<quoted text>
And? Why don't you trash your TR passport in the toilet?
Turdlover
You may think it belongs there but unlike you I believe TR will finally elevate herself out of coward denial and stand proud with Dignity.
We are almost there.
Mary Joe

Beirut, Lebanon

#3268 Nov 10, 2014
Serkan Turkbayram wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkey is very strong against external and internal treats, not even falsified Wikipedia articles and news can trouble us. Go back to your country and give your people bread instead of barking in Australia. Turkey needs to share military intelligence, the most powerful in the world, its weapons and tactics with Azerbaijan.
And Serkan today's Armenia is Perfectly beautiful ,,
There are very good skilled Armenians living there ...
And I want you to forget everything about force... get back to your university education and your degree...
Cause education will make you get stronger ...you're a teenage and higher education will save your life from every wave of ups and downs ...

Rome, Italy

#3269 Nov 10, 2014
Mary Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
And Serkan today's Armenia is Perfectly beautiful ,,
There are very good skilled Armenians living there ...
And I want you to forget everything about force... get back to your university education and your degree...
Cause education will make you get stronger ...you're a teenage and higher education will save your life from every wave of ups and downs ...
I don't deny that. There are very skilled people there too. What I mean is calling the Armenian disaspora to Armenia and grow economically, which from what I understand is the current point of blank state.

I already completed Computer Science and Informatics studies and I'm working as a business manager, security advisor and programmer. I know Armenian genocide happened, but worked up articles such as those found on Wikipedia need to be uncovered and made to put on focus those happened by the other side and even those in Africa, which I'm not seeing.

Rome, Italy

#3270 Nov 10, 2014
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>Turdlover
You may think it belongs there but unlike you I believe TR will finally elevate herself out of coward denial and stand proud with Dignity.
We are almost there.
What's this Dersim thing you're talking about?

Rome, Italy

#3271 Nov 10, 2014
Dander wrote:
Turdlover
Me too. I'm from Rome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 30 min Not Duped 293,161
First Naked Bus Sleeper Arrives in Wellington 1 hr Keyster 4
'We're missing our grandchildren so much that w... 4 hr wheel barrow 1
New expresway to Ho Chi Minh City opens ahead o... 5 hr CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 2
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 6 hr Hooogle It 6
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 8 hr well 5,024
Rotary Offers Youth Exchange Trip to Japan 8 hr Switches 33
More from around the web