Wine tours - a whole new weekend getaway

Oct 21, 2011 Full story: The Times of India 1,414

Imagine walking through acres of grape plantations surrounded by mountains with a glass of your favourite wine in hand...It could make you feel a bit like Keanu Reeves in the Hollywood romance "A Walk In The Clouds" shot in and around Napa Valley, California .

Full Story
Anonymous

United States

#702 May 11, 2012
Big Mwahs!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#703 May 12, 2012
Hi my sweetness, so hope you are resting for the big day tomorrow! I wish for you a wonderful day when you rise! I'm glad you feel my hugs from my heart to yours! Always good to hear from you. Here is something to start your day

Alittle 8 music for ya! smiles. Remember to wear comfy shoes to the wedding. Time at the beach would be a blast, running in the surf. I imagine Gabriel there, running whereever he dare, prancing and dancing, bucking his legs so free. Yes, time would be better spent with you and me. We'll bring us some buckets, build a sandcastle so fair. We'll use seashells as flags, placing them perfectly there. You'll build the mote and I'll gather feathers, a good time will be had, no matter the weather. You'll wear a hat and so will I. To give us shade and protect our eyes. We'll laugh and play, the whole day through. Yes, this is something I would love to do!

So I like Edgar's words, ay? Cool! Sending gently rocking BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBH's to bring a calm to your heart, peppermint SK's though we be far apart. BBS's cuz you warm my soul. Gentle XOXOXOXOXOXOX's where ever you go! Mwahs by the bucket, to make you smile..so love spending time with you for awhile. Smiles!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#704 May 12, 2012
Okay..caught the end of this movie, so love this song and I wanted to send it to you!

Mwahs to the moon and back!
Anonymous

United States

#705 May 12, 2012
Good morning my sunshine wishing you a lovely day! Wishing I was there or u here spending it w u! Thank u for all encouraging words & I will where comfy shoes not sure what I'm wearing yet? Smiles! Luv the energy from rocky u make me smile & I want to spend a lifetime loving you always ! We will dance & dance & dance together forever my sweet! Bringing u some more sunshine love from my heart to yours w some cuddly BBBBBBBHSKFK" s to warm ur day & kiwi SK"s to know ur w me forever & BBSS & XOXOXOXOXOXO smelling & enjoying the ocean breeze together forever! Smiles! MWAHMWAH MWAH!!!
Anonymous

United States

#706 May 12, 2012
A longing fulfilled is a tree of life! Mwah ' s deeper than the ocean from my soul to your soul! Sweet !

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#707 May 12, 2012
Good Day to you my sweetness! You are always welcome to come be with me..I'm only a breath away..

I'm so glad you felt the energy and that it made you feel good, yes? Today was a busy day for you, so I thought you could use some motivational music..I so hope all went well at the wedding. They are such a tricky day. Okay..got some dance music for us..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Just ghinking aboutcha and wanted you to know! I love what spending my time with you...you are forever in my heart! Mwahs!!!
Anonymous

United States

#708 May 12, 2012
Missing u!wish u were here!Mwah
Anonymous

United States

#709 May 13, 2012
Shall we dance the nite away ? Forever together under the moon & stars that glisten w love! Moon river such a pretty song! Here's another song this is how I feel when I'm away from u too long- it's called Broken porcelain - by Helenjane long! Such a beautiful wedding it was! It was outside it brought tears to my eyes it was lovely watching 2 so in love become one! I'm such a mush when it comes to that!i wore comfy shoes but they were skinny heels didn't realize it was outside on golf course ! I hope they didn't notice the little holes! Smiles! Anywho every one loved the popcorn saw a lot of my friends kids loved the sweet flavors & made some good contacts w the wedding planner & the press! So that was good!its true what they say u have to cry while u crawl & walk before u run actually I like to skip into the run!! Smiles! So tired time for me to go to sleep so wishing u a sweet day & a dreamy nite BBSS smiling for u w the sweetest blackberry SK's to bring joy to ur heart w some vanilla whipto make u smile all day XOXOXOXOXOXO & BBBBBHBHSKFK's to whisper gentle kindness to ur soul!w lots of loving Mwahs to let u no I care very much! Oh by the way a little girl caught the bouquet how cute!Smiles

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#710 May 13, 2012
So wonderful to hear all went well and that you had success in finding leads and contacts..I was so hoping that would happen for you! BIG SMILES!! And the fact that a little one caught the bouquet..how cute that must have been! You even got some market research done..you multi-tasker you! smiles. Kids and grown ups alike love your product..that is sooo way cool! Think of it this way..with all the holes your heels put in the grass..it will make tee time much easier for the golfers. smiles.

..I see us dancing in a pile of leaves. The wind gently blowing them around as we dance and dance. Such a delicate and beautiful piece.

..I see you sippin on your tea, it is early in the morning, the dew hangs heavy on the branches as they gently knock on your window pane. The sun is rising and sparkles through the drops of dew, drippin, releasing the leaves, refreshed and renewed for another day. Your gentle words of kindness..renew my heart with every read, thank you so..for remembering me, for being here with me and for loving me.smiles!

How wonderful that you got to spend time with friends, what a blessed event! I was going to go singing tonight..ended up falling asleep on the couch..oh my! It's all good, I really didn't want to go out! As Neitzche said ". He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying"..hmm he doesn't say anything about skipping..so I think you're good. smiles.

..from my heart to your..my sweet twinsis

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#711 May 13, 2012

..This is me when you are gone! Sending you warm fuzzy BHBHBHBBHBHBHBHBKBFK's because you are loved by me. Gentle buttercream SK's and some XOXOXOXOXOXO's to bring sunshine to your day. BBS's your tender words bring to my heart and mwah's to make you smile!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#712 May 13, 2012
What a blessed day..my boyz came to wake me, my daughter had flowers for me..I am truely blessed by my kids! Wishing you a relaxing day spending time with those you love! Mwahs!
Anonymous

United States

#713 May 13, 2012
Happy mothers day my sunshine! Hope u enjoy all the love this day has to bring u fr above from ur precious children & of course always from me! How sweet they got u flowers! Well deserved! Smiles! It's hot already we never had a spring pretty much in the evening! On my way to love up on Gabriel I'll give him some xtra hugs & carrots from u! Then have to clean laundry get organized ya know! Thank u for bringing so much sunshine to my life my sunshine u will always be to me! I will listen to songs later thank u that means so much to me! Hope ur enjoying ur day & nite here r some sweet smelling lavender roses to let u know how much ur loved & special to me! Sending u the sweetest tenderness &BBBBBBBBBHBHBHSKFK's for a happy day & some vanilla caramel SK's & BBSS always warming ur heart XOXOXOXOXOXO 's just because I care! Mwah have an awesome day!
Anonymous

North Las Vegas, NV

#714 May 14, 2012
You r my dream come true & I so love you! You always make me smile thats why u r my sunshine! I bought some yellow tulips for my moms friend that got out of the hospital remember ! She had a couple more incidences so I wanted to cheer her up but her family took her out which is nice! So I went to see Gabriel gave him some xtra hugs & carrots from you! Smile So I had the flowers in the car but I had the windows down! So I decided to give Gabe a bath he was acting up he usually doesn't like to get bathed cause he moves around alot but today he was trying to kick get away & it's my fault cause I didn't get out there this wk I've been so tied up w jury duty & then the wedding so he was upset but he wasn't having it so he really made me struggle cause he's usually not like this so I decided to walk him but 1 st I put lavender on him thinking he would calm down so I untied him to walk him & he reared up almost kicked the owner & he was trying to get away so I hung on to him but I didn't have my stud chain on him which I usually don't use anymore but today it was needed I had to do a lot of circles & stopping in a firm voice to get him to pay attention finally he started to calm down then I had to look in his eyes & talk to him gently then he nuzzled his head into me + it was too close to dinner! But he has to have manners ! I used to have a trainer but right now I'm learning to be more frugal more disciplined have to w the business! I'm learning a lot which is good even though it's not easy at times!smiles
Anonymous

North Las Vegas, NV

#715 May 14, 2012
Always missing you! So back to the flowers they were wilted so when I got home I just sprayed water on them then I cut the ends put them in water they started coming back but one was struggling so I know this sounds crazy but i gently talked to it & lifted it up w my hand & told the little tulip don't quit on me now I love u! So went away came back a little later it was a little better but not quite there so I said it again & told the little tulip how pretty it was & don't quit on me! So left came back & it was standing straight up w the others so pretty they r they remind me of u so beautiful! Smiles my sunshine
Anonymous

North Las Vegas, NV

#716 May 14, 2012
MwahMwahMwah your songs bring the sweetest tears to my eyes & joy to my heart! & Love to my soul! U r more than words can describe & I'll never stop loving you! You r in my heart forever to the end I'm truly w u all the way! Thank u for being this special part in my life that I never knew really existed! I'm so blessed to share in a moment that I know will last a lifetime! Bringing u so much LOVE that will last forever!SK's for ur sweet dreams never wanting to leave u & one day I hope I never have to! So goodnight my sweet love have a peaceful rest & joyful day knowing one day I shall stay in ur arms forever! BBBBBHBHSKFK's my sunshine & some chocolate kisses to make us melt together forever!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#717 May 14, 2012
I so wish you the best..always! Sadness shadows my heart, tears stain my cheeks. When I feel this way..it is best I not speak. Better save another day..to come and dwell with you. Wishing you love forever and that all your dreams come true! BBBBBBBBBBHBHBKBFK's to your kind heart. XOXOXOXO's to show how much I appreciate you! Wishing you a wonderous day!
Anonymous

United States

#718 May 14, 2012
Hi my sunshine ! Hope u have a wonderful day ! Knowing I'm missing u always! Please dont go my heart is sad! I wanted to give u a big Mwah to warm ur heart & day knowing that I'll always be here for u my twin! Twins always stick together through thick & thin sending u BBBBHBHBHSKFK's to warm ur heart my love will always be w u wherever u go! I pray the angels keep u safe always!
Anonymous

United States

#719 May 14, 2012
Remember u r not alone my sunshine! I'm here for u always ! I won't give up on u & I'll never let u down! My Love will only be honest & True always for u! You won't ever have to be afraid cause you know my Love is True! I won't ever betray u because Love doesn't do that! You can always trust in me because trust sets the foundation for all things! My Love for u is deeper than the heart it reaches to the very core of my soul & I know deep inside I feel ur Love the same for me & this kind of Love u never let go! True Love is power together nothing could ever tear apart! Always remember u r my sunshine myLove for you will always be deeper than the heart! I will always Love you! Mwahs forever!!!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#720 May 14, 2012
Hi my sweetness! I'm not leaving..

~~~~~~~~~~>
Fear ye not
ere I should go
I'll come again
when yonder shows
Of light from morning sun
and brightness fills
Thine sleepy eyes
For as I go
I come again
With freshness from
my breathing
Of life within
my sleeping soul
And sweet the taste I tell
<~~~~~~~~~~

Please always know I'm here for you til you tell me to leave. Trust I have had people love me and leave..there are no gurantees to life, to love, to anything. So I truely appreciate our time here and your love inside my heart! Always remember for every hug, there is one for you..for every kiss, I'm kissing too! For every thought, I'm thinking of you..please know I always be there for you!
Wishing you a most beautiful evening. Hope they set you free from jury duty. Thank you for huggin Gabriel for me and I'm glad he finally calmed down for you! Sending you a beautiful night sky, filled with stars to guide your way! MwahMwahMwah!! Always!!
Anonymous

United States

#721 May 14, 2012
Peek a booh we all miss u! Gabriel , Rocco, Porsche, & all the birdies & of course me giving u th sweetest strawberry shortcake SK's to fill ur day & nite w & to let u know wherever u r or go u r eternally LOVED! The very thought of not speaking to u again brings pain to my soul & tears in my eyes! Remember that my Love is True & I Love u just because BBSS & XOXOXOXOXOXO's to kiss the tears away & fill it w joy from my heart! Always be safe Loving u will always stay in my heart remember I see from within! Smiles

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min -Dont Panic- 293,385
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 3 min Frankie Rizzo 5,011
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 2 hr Whatever 2
1 dead, 9 injured in daytime Chicago shootings 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
Japan Embassy reflects on positive year of Oman... 5 hr SHlTWORMTHAILDEBD... 17
Rotary Offers Youth Exchange Trip to Japan 5 hr SHlTWORMTHAILDEBD... 32
Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia to expand triangle coop... 15 hr Drgunzet 25
More from around the web