Wine tours - a whole new weekend getaway

Oct 21, 2011 Full story: The Times of India 1,414

Imagine walking through acres of grape plantations surrounded by mountains with a glass of your favourite wine in hand...It could make you feel a bit like Keanu Reeves in the Hollywood romance "A Walk In The Clouds" shot in and around Napa Valley, California .

Full Story
First Prev
of 71
Next Last

“Dum Di Dum”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 25, 2011
"Imagine walking through acres of grape plantations surrounded by mountains with a glass of your favourite wine in hand..." a dream

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 25, 2011
..the dirt crunching under feet. The cool breeze gently swaying tree boughs. You happen upon a gazzebo, finding shelter from the warming sun. Stepping inside to find a breathtaking display of cheeses, fruits, breads and of course..more of your favorite wine. To be enjoyed lazily, while basquing in the cool shade, contemplating the beauty in the surrounding view. A deep sigh escapes and it is good to be alive, enjoying a simple moment in time...

“Keanu Rocks”

Since: Sep 08

Southampton

#3 Oct 26, 2011
you find a hammock hung lazely from the trees out side the gazzebo, sheltered under the leaves, casting dappled sunlight on to the ground. You decide to stretch out and swing lazely in the soft summer breeze.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 26, 2011
yay

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#7 Oct 26, 2011
..the hint of jasmine presses upon your nose, as the wind picks up the leaves to dance. The steady creek of the hammock rope around the tree branch, lulls away the day's worries, while clouds cast shadows upon the meadow grass.

“Dum Di Dum”

Location hidden

#8 Oct 26, 2011
"And Noah he often said to his wife when he sat down to dine,
'I don't care where the water goes if it doesn't get into the wine'. " :)
alzheimer granny

Ukiah, CA

#9 Oct 27, 2011
how much is Pelosi paying you guys to up her vineyards profits ???

“Dum Di Dum”

Location hidden

#10 Oct 27, 2011
alzheimer granny wrote:
how much is Pelosi paying you guys to up her vineyards profits ???
Granny, ever thought about a wine peeling? It works wonders.
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Jan 29, 2012
This winery sounds absolutely breathtaking ,just like the song (John legend) take me away from here take me somewhere,where love is like breathing ! Oh my, I'm definitely overdue for a mini vac along w/ a gl of red wine!!

“Dum Di Dum”

Location hidden

#12 Jan 29, 2012
So am I...:)
Anonymous

Bedford, TX

#13 Jan 29, 2012
So let's go!!smiles ! Riding into the sunset in a horses carriage grasping that perfect view ! Now that sounds great just like a movie ! 🐎

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#14 Jan 29, 2012
The evening sky glows a warm reddish yellow hue. The slow clop of huffs give a constant beat. The sway of the carriage lulls away the cares, as we sip from the flask and basque in the beauty...

“Dum Di Dum”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 30, 2012
Breathoflife wrote:
So let's go!!smiles ! Riding into the sunset in a horses carriage grasping that perfect view ! Now that sounds great just like a movie ! 🐎
Im still waiting for you and the bottle is nearly empty:(
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#16 Jan 30, 2012
Don't stop waiting I'll be there soon save the rest so we can drink it under the moon!! Smiles! Then where shall we meet where the air smells so sweeet?

“Dum Di Dum”

Location hidden

#17 Jan 30, 2012
Breathoflife wrote:
Don't stop waiting I'll be there soon save the rest so we can drink it under the moon!! Smiles! Then where shall we meet where the air smells so sweeet?
Up to you. I like surprises:)
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Jan 31, 2012
The South of France is beautiful anytime might be a little chilly but we have our wine & I'm sure we will be just fine!!

“Dum Di Dum”

Location hidden

#19 Jan 31, 2012
Indeed. Maybe we should have something to eat too:)

“#'64”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#20 Jan 31, 2012
Bonjour, JustRightNow!
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Jan 31, 2012
I'd love too but this time I'll let u pick! But just to let u know I'm 80% vegan but i trust ur judgement I'm sure any place u pick will be charming!!

“Dum Di Dum”

Location hidden

#22 Jan 31, 2012
Bonjour! Just passing by, planning my next travel to Phoenix. Might spend a day in Las Vegas. Would be great, if this could finance my new wine cellar:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 71
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Fed Up Again 269,761
Second Texas nurse tests positive for Ebola; wo... 6 min xxxrayted 115
Gay-rights group backs use of HIV-prevention pill 35 min cpeter1313 28
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 48 min KiMare 589
Miss. ban on same-sex marriage challenged in... 1 hr Mitt s Santorum S... 13
Why this Japanese discount store attracts tourists 1 hr SHlTWORMCIAMIDEBD... 39
Japanese lawmakers to visit controversial war s... 1 hr SHlTWORMMUMINDEBD... 6
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) 21 hr Greg 2,521

Travel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE