Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 18,516)

Showing posts 370,301 - 370,320 of511,693
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

it's getting worser and worser for the Catholic Church

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Free Mind 1 wrote:
Hate, hate, hate ..........
Don't let it get to you too bad FM - eventually Christianity will fall, and the hate will dissolve.

Christianity divides.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
These were phylacteries, Truth... not the mark of the beast...
God commanded that His statutes, commandments, and judgements to be binded upon the hands and as [[[frontel]]] between the eyes, which is the forehead as a sign of who they served.
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
OIW, the romanist elected pope is calling our Lord Jesus a liar.
Jesus CLEARLY said, all who believe on Him will be saved,
but unbelievers will be damned.
Again, romanism imagines it can call all the shots.
<quoted text>
Clay, how stupid are you anyway. I have posted this over and over and over and over and over and over again for you. Can you read?
They condemn themselves Jesus does not condemn them.
Romans 1:20-21, 20 "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened."
Do you get it yet?
Apparently I'm not only stupid, I am blind too because I don't see where Romans 1:20 is saying all humans, no matter where they lived and what they were taught, automatically knew who Jesus Christ was and is!!
I find it hard to believe you people actually use Pauls letter to the Romans to validate your opinion that every person who ever lived has heard the gospel of Jesus Christ.
This is why I stuck with catholicism...

“" THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH!"”

Since: Jun 10

"ISA 55:11--"MATT 10:27"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently I'm not only stupid, I am blind too because I don't see where Romans 1:20 is saying all humans, no matter where they lived and what they were taught, automatically knew who Jesus Christ was and is!!
I find it hard to believe you people actually use Pauls letter to the Romans to validate your opinion that every person who ever lived has heard the gospel of Jesus Christ.
~~~

YOU WROTE
This is why I stuck with Catholicism...

Cant you understand that GOD REVEALS HIMSELF THROUGH HIS WORD..

YOU DENY HIS WORD,.... AND CANNOT UNDERSTAND SPIRITUAL THINGS...

BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT.

Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot... see/ to know:- be aware, behold, X can (+ not tell), consider,(have) known (-ledge), look (on), perceive, see, be sure, tell, understand, wist, wot.
the kingdom of God.

YOU HAVE TO DO THE FIRST WORKS...

Rev_2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and

repent, and

==>do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

___

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO...UNDERSTAND THE WORD OF GOD... UNTIL YOU KNOW GOD PERSONALLY. by believing on His son and accepting Jeusus as you LORD AND SAV1OR OTHERWISE YOU ARE DEAD TO HIS WORD.

Rom_8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Rom_8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

MICHAEL wrote:
<quoted text>
AH HA! HOJO is the one that constantly says 41,780. Sorry Clay. You were right for once!
Wrong again, as usual Michael, which is no surprise to ANY of us Catholics on this forum. The Protestant contradicting, conflicting and "self-opinionated) "hodge-podge" of denominations, that have (absolutely NO BASIS of biblical or historical truth to back it up) has grown from 41,780 to 41,870 --(up by 90) is just 3 days. BIBLE ONLY Protestants rely TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY on condemning, judging, and attacking over 2000 years of the TRUTH, of Jesus Christ--and HIS Historically and Biblically PROVEN One TRUE Apostolic Catholic, in order to keep there Protestant followers "hooked, manipulated and duped" on their half-truth, half-heresy, Christianity. The TRUTH of the TRUE interpretation of the bible (by the Early Church Fathers in 382, 393, and 397 AD, has, is and will "always" continue to be the One True Catholic Church, that Jesus Christ HIMSELF, initiated, established and formed, beginning with the 1st Church of Antioch (Acts 2). You Protestants can "belief what you want"! WE AS CATHOLICS, know, WITHOUT A DOUBT, that the TRUTH will "ALWAYS" be in Our Lords One (and ONLY) True Catholic Church (the bride of Christ)
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

evil devilish wicket corupt satanic people will set up everything

but they will be destroy for ever and ever and ever
its purpose of Almighty God
in name of Jesus Christ.
Wicket can't have holy ticket.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

paul is devil and prosecutor and killer of christains
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

all demons and spirits will be fall that day..as almighty declare destruction of them..
yep so what

pray and cry for that day dear children
Clay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

confrinting with the word wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~
YOU WROTE
This is why I stuck with Catholicism...
Cant you understand that GOD REVEALS HIMSELF THROUGH HIS WORD..
YOU DENY HIS WORD,.... AND CANNOT UNDERSTAND SPIRITUAL THINGS...
BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT.
Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot... see/ to know:- be aware, behold, X can (+ not tell), consider,(have) known (-ledge), look (on), perceive, see, be sure, tell, understand, wist, wot.
the kingdom of God.
YOU HAVE TO DO THE FIRST WORKS...
Rev_2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and
repent, and
==>do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
___
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO...UNDERSTAND THE WORD OF GOD... UNTIL YOU KNOW GOD PERSONALLY. by believing on His son and accepting Jeusus as you LORD AND SAV1OR OTHERWISE YOU ARE DEAD TO HIS WORD.
Rom_8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Rom_8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
I am born again. But I don't see the gospel like you do. Your interpretations damned 3/4 of innocent men woman and children to hell for simply being born behind a wall of whatever dictator and whatever religion.
Obviously, YOU are not 'born again'. You don't act nothing like the Christ you claim to follow.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

judges going direct in hell all of them
nobody will save them
after all rich moguls
nobody predict them go into heaven..real heaven
no
they will be judged as they liked judge others
Guest55

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

truth wrote:
paul is devil and prosecutor and killer of christains
Explain?
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
~~~
No problem
Php 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence,
work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
The ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH has not fear of God and not humility
or trembling before him...
To them God is nothing more than an earthly administrated they that can con and manipulate like a spoiled child does their parents.
To them.... GOD'S... "THOU SHALT NOT" DOES NOT MEAN NO...AND HIS
DON'T DO IT... IS A JOKE TO THEM...
IN JUDGMENT THEY WILL FIND OUT ....GOD MEANS WHAT HE HAS SPOKEN FORTH...
Pro 24:21 My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:
Pro 24:22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?
Pro 24:23 These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment.
(==>SO MUCH FOR YOUR.... PRAISING... YOUR UNGODLY ..PERVERTS AND SODOMIZING PRIEST..)
Pro 24:24 ==> He that saith unto the wicked,==>Thou art righteous;
==>him shall the people curse,==>nations shall abhor him:
YET YOU CATHOLICS WHINE... BECAUSE THE WORD OF GOD... HAS COME TRUE ...CONCERNING YOUR COVERUP OF THE EVIL SODOMIZE-RS
WHAT YOU SOW YOU REAP...
You, confrinting, desperately "bounce around" from one distorted accusation after another, in your bible only, anti-catholic hate-filled ministry, hopelessly and recklessly condemning, judging and attacking the faith of ANY and ALL CHRISTIANS, AND their personal faith and Salvation in Jesus Christ,(especially Catholics) in order to keep your "sinking" bible only boat from "vanishing in the deep 6"!---First its about "division" and when you "fail" there--then it is the Word of God and when that "breaks down" for you, then it is "abuse", and when we as Catholics statistically PROVE to you that abuse "exceeds that of the Catholic Church,
you, in your own "frustration"--- "desperately and hopelessly" going on to something else, "MAKING UP" ANYTHING and distorting the true interpretation of bible verses in EVERYTHING that you say. The TRUTH has, is and will ALWAYS Continue to remain in Jesus Christ and His One True Apostolic Catholic Church. Heretics, like you, Orville, Michael, 4GVN, justachristian, Old JG and others have "come and gone" for over 2000 years---YET----The CHURCH (JESUS CHRISTS ONE TRUE APOSTOLIC CATHOLIC CHURCH)---LIVES ON---because Jesus Christ "said it would" in Matthew 16:18--"the gates of hell, shall not prevail against it". You confrinting are a "carbon copy" of the Prodigal Son in Luke 15:11-32 defiant, rebellious and devisive---until,--- that is,---- until he "FINALLY came to his senses"
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

jesus christ told you
he not judging you

earthly paul judges do
all of them going into hell
Guest55

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Do you happen to know this fellow truth? He's in your neck of the woods I believe. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/ho...
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

i don't know what you talking
i am not interesting
if i died does meter
i am happy died knowing all evils will be destroy
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

they are confe friends all judges

i don't have judges for friend never
i never change until i died
be bless my death knowing evil will be destroy

Jesus Christ name above all.
hojo

Chanhassen, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
A relative of mine married into a Catholic family. Recently a brother-in-law died and the memorial was held in a Catholic church.
The priest got out the bread and the wine (?). He took a clear glass pitcher of water and poured some into the chalice. Then he drank of the 'water', as did his assistant. Then they took a white cloth and wiped the chalice to reveal wine colored stain.
A true miracle (?) just like Jesus turned the water to wine in Cana !!!(These are the folks who accuse Pentecostals of speaking gibberish.)
The assistant was a woman/nun dressed in bermuda shorts (knee length).
The congregants are not given the wine (blood) of Jesus. WHY? If one does not have the blood applied, there is no salvation.
KayMarie
KayMarie--a good project for you would be for you to read portions or all of the Catholic Catechism.... You will begin to find the answers to "many" of the questions and accusations that Protestants "habitually" ask, that are misunderstood, misquoted and misinterpreted. For an ecumentical minded Christian like you, I would recommend it. Thanks!
Guest55

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

truth wrote:
i don't know what you talking
i am not interesting
if i died does meter
i am happy died knowing all evils will be destroy
Well that makes two of us. I don't know what you are talking about either.
OldJG

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Clay, how stupid are you anyway. I have posted this over and over and over and over and over and over again for you. Can you read?
They condemn themselves Jesus does not condemn them.
Romans 1:20-21, 20 "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened."
Do you get it yet?
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR QUOTE, "This is why I stuck with catholicism..." END QUOTE

Clay, you stuck with catholicism because when the Holy Spirit tried to reveal truth to you regarding the word of God you went to a priest or listened to the pope in hopes they would tell you what it says and what it means. You don't have to think. Apparently for you that is OK.

Below I broke down the verses so you can better understand them. Start at #1, read slowly, finish on #9 and then begin to think. I know this will be difficult for you but give it a try.

1. Since the creation of the world
2. His invisible attributes are clearly seen
3. being understood by the things that are made
4. even His eternal power and Godhead
5. so that they are without excuse,
6. because, although they knew God
7. they did not glorify nor were thankful
8. but became futile in their thoughts,
9. and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 370,301 - 370,320 of511,693
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

555 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min ROCCO 216,362
I have a Face Farting Fetish!! 3 min Ryan 21
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min pusherman_ 679,385
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 5 min shovelhead72 52,447
Just keepin' it REAL 4 REAL 7 min Doctor REALITY 12
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min Just Joe 3,305
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Brother Lee Love 37,993
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 55 min Jturner4643 217
teen snapchat nudes 1 hr tomyybb 104
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 250,278
•••
•••
•••