Roman Catholic church only true church, says Vatican

Full story: CBC News

The VaticanA issued a document Tuesday restatingA its belief that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church of Jesus Christ.

Comments (Page 18,267)

Showing posts 365,321 - 365,340 of512,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

your corrupt lips
you give me tears
liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
you give me nothing
i don't believe liar in your sticker or rivard
=dust
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
corupt lips you give me nothing
as well i don't wanted nothing forom youuuuuuuuuu
liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
old liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

reward
you are liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
don't speak with me like that
your reward is sticker or dust
for me nothing else then liarrrrrrrrrrrr
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

There is good, but it is too often muffled

http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/2012080 ...|topnews|text|Frontpage

"“I know how to fight against the drug cartels, and corrupt officials and police, I know how to fight all of them, but I can’t fight the church,” Solalinde said."

Rejoice, a victory for the conservative catholics here.

“Melissa Dunya Zayed Brown”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Catholics and Jews are the same
OldJG

Belvidere, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
<quoted text>The New Teastament's purpose was not to describe a form of worship. And the New Testament does not say anything about your group.
Strange? I looked for the name of your group as well. Where might I find any reference to your group in the Bible? Oh, you are going to tell us the early Christians were actually Greek Orthodox and not Jewish, right? LOL LOL LOL

Hermi, when I need a laugh I read one of your posts. You are nearly as funny as Jay Leno.
Free Mind

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Free Mind wrote:
On board topic.... IRREFUTABLE LOGIC 101:
1... Penn State gave the Catholic Church a lesson in morality.
2... If the Catholic Church's claim were true, it would have been the other way around.
No rebuttals, but negative judgies.

Thank you. It's good to be on the side of truth, justice, and the American way :o)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
-
-
<quoted text>
-
"Volumes and volumes of history and writings confirm my statements."
-
volumes and volumes of *history*? too bad those volumes don't include the pedophilia and the wars ... or do they? I have heard that there are miles and miles of *history* in the Vatican library telling of the horrors perpetrated by the RC church. I wouldn't doubt it...but aside from that, your years and years of history show how the church has tried to USURP the word of God, by adding to it, and not allowing the 'common' people to read it. THAT SIMPLE ACT RIGHT THERE .... SHOWS THEY HAD SOMETHING TO HIDE!
-
What they were hiding from the common people, was the VERY TRUTH in the WORD of GOD!
-
-
"You have nothing."
-
WE have EVERYTHING we NEED in the BIBLE, for it is SCRIPTURE that is God-breathed and NOT the words of a Pope who commands his followers to murder and torture.
<quoted text>
-
-
"Dont say the Bible."
-
Why NOT say "The Bible?"
It is God's word! WHY ARE CATHOLICS SO AFRAID OF THE BIBLE?
-
because
it
speaks
truth
to
liars!
-
-
"The Bible says nothing about your group."
-
OY!
The Bible says NOTHING about murdering believers (as 'heretics') who READ IT! But your *volumes and volumes of history and writings* DO!
when the RCC contradicts what the Bible itself says ... it is proof positive that Satan has WON YOU OVER! How can you NOT see that?
The BIBLE itself, tells you why you can't see it:
<quoted text>
YES!
The
GOD
of
THIS
BLINDED
the
MINDS
of
UNBELIEVERS
so
they
cannot
see
the
LIGHT
of
the
GOSPEL
of
the
GLORY
of
CHRIST!!!!!
-
Again, the Catholic Church is the FIRST cult to spring forth onto the world stage ... and it is the most murderous cult in world history.
It has volume after volume telling of its history of crimes against humanity.
Constantine
Crusades
Inquisition
Holocaust
Pedophilia
Cover-up of Pedophilia ...
-
-
pure filth.
volumes and volumes of it.
throughout history.
Despite all your railing and throwing distractions in terms og the hot button of pedophiles the sumple unadulterated truth is thast you have virtually no history.You did not even emerge until 100-200 years ago. ou have very little connection, if any to the First hristians and you dispute what they believed in. Also I am Orthodox, so throw your pedophile bombs elsewhere. have treated born again molesters, aclsoholics, murderers,drug addicts, etc personally so who are you kidding.Run to the Scripture but it says nothing about your group. We are the ones that respected and preserved the Scripture unchanged as our liturgy has been uinchanged virtually for 2000 years. All the evidence is on our side. Find some history. Find a Bible verse that names your group. Out away your weak pedophile attacks. Then come back and lets talk some real history and theology, not this trash that passes for such in this blog.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange? I looked for the name of your group as well. Where might I find any reference to your group in the Bible? Oh, you are going to tell us the early Christians were actually Greek Orthodox and not Jewish, right? LOL LOL LOL
Hermi, when I need a laugh I read one of your posts. You are nearly as funny as Jay Leno.
I never claimed our name was in the Bible. Any Bozo would no the Church did not acquire the name Catholic or rthodox until many years after the Bible. Unless someone was osychically reading into the future, it would not be named. Before you attack at least have some sense about you.More than thuis, your doctrines are not in Scripture. You changed them.
Baptism, no Priests, no Eucharist,...... zero. here are your roots oh laughing hyena?? Not with Scripture. Not with the fuirst Christians?? Where? In Sweden somewhere. I did not know that the apostles traveled to Sweden and Germany.Start ststing HIStory and not YOUR story. Wake up.Smell the history. Read the SScriptures without your biased filters. earn from the first Christians.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

in daniel time
bronze
we call you bring lunch in bronzine full of murva=cd vita juice..
you not understood..i am not care
but i recive letter yesturday
from someone
from june
but now is august
certanly they extend my life for two mounts not tell
but
how much they are corupt they will be very very suprice..
somebody will see as well others can read why i finish in hospital on 2005
they are some killers
but i am still alive
i wrote this them with full of courage
others know who they are
your law is not my law
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
mistake you done toward me many times
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

10 years is not inaf to be accuser as abuserrrrrrrr
now killer
thanks for letter
not respect this time
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

''murva policy where dud eat lief''

how many face on how many place
o you scribe pharisee vipers this or that
Jesus Christ words not mine.
Anthony MN

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

OldJG wrote:
The Roman Catholic Church was founded by Emperor Constantine following the First Council of Nicaea in 325 A.D. This followed Constantine’s success in unifying the empire by defeating and killing his brother-in-law and co-Emperor, Licinius in 324 A.D. Constantine’s mother was a devout Christian, whose influence weighed heavily on the Emperor. Although, Constantine had strong Christian convictions, his main concern was his place in Roman lore and bringing the Empire totally under his rule. He knew in order to appease the entirety of the Roman people, he would have to bring all the differing religions together. The First Council of Nicaea actually began the ecumenical movement. Constantine used Christianity as a tool to usurp the growing Christian movement. However, he used political psychology to gain their trust. While all other Roman co-Emperors (Maxentius & Licinius) were cracking down on Christianity, Constantine converted to Christianity to win the movement over and issued the Edit of Milan, which stated that Christians will no longer be persecuted. Through the First Council of Nicaea the corruption of the Christian Church metastasized, leading Christians to observing holy days we were never supposed to observe; ex: Christmas, Easter, the observance of days devoted to so-called saints. This is another misnomer of the Catholic Church, all believers are called saints in Scripture. No where is it found that any man will be the determining factor who is a saint and who isn’t. The Catholic Church is Satan’s biggest fraud of all time, with Islam running a close second.
I can only assume that you're just as ashamed to cite the sources of your plagiarized paste jobs as you are to give us the name of your protestant denomination.

The real question is; How could your denomination ordain a liar as a deacon and still call itself "christian"?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Hermeneutics Smutics wrote:
Congar sin of persons v sacred realities of church
Our contemporaries think about the problem of
evil in the church in a way that is different from previous ages and in broader terms.
Previous ages considered evil essentially in terms of sin and thought about it in theological terms where, in such terms, it sometimesled to serious practical difficulties. But they did not let it botherthem too much, in fact. Their confidence in the stability of sacred realities kept them from worrying too deeply about human behavior.
In a sense, our contemporaries are more easily scandalized by personalfailings. A bad priest now discredits the church much more than would
have been the case in previous times. People often fall away from religious practice because of some fault of an individual representative ofthe church.
- Yves Cardinal Congar, an influential Dominican theologian whose reformist views helped to inspire Pope John XXIII and the Second Vatican Council
Cougar sin??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
When you need Good laugh,look in the mirror..lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

MelissaBrownx3 wrote:
Catholics and Jews are the same
Really?? How so? LOL
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

72 demons
you need win
but you can't do miracle don't you
you need call yourself christian
because all old demons stay under Christ command
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
For 70 years, the first Christians were in fact Jews. They worshiped like Jews. They prayed like Jews. They consider Jesus "son of God" in the same way that David was "son of God."
Then after the fall of the temple (the bloodiest, most costly rebellion in Rome's history at the time), there was a split and the Greeks completely screwed up the traditional Jewish meaning of "son of God."
Do you have research to dispute this?
Those darn Greeks!!But BOY CAN THEY DANCE!!! lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Free Mind wrote:
<quoted text>
The early church was not in bed with the State.
The early church was pure and admirable.
They would die before bowing to Putin, or Mussolini, etc...
That's your early history. Something was lost along the way.
They traded morality for power maybe? How do you think the early Christians would have felt about that trade?
i WAS TALKING ABOUT EARLY CHRISTIANTY not Russia
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

dud produce silk=murva

yes silk=textile magisterial

even war become for silk as well paprikas=drugs..

Did you know who wage war for silk?

http://www.google.com.au/search...

murva=dud=.urve
silk textale trade
paprikas=drugs

think with your head where is that big wall=where jew pray or restore new bank
cao mao zao zinger zinger=first old machine for textile make cloth
zing zing
they restore money there in old zing zing zinger=fashion
o ye yes yes yes

to tebi sinko treba netko kazat kako se krpe gace..ajde oladi rakijo
whats that mean=did you drink zing

don't call others stupid

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

jethro8 wrote:
Seraphima wrote:
<quoted text>JUSTTTTT... sit right back and you'll hear a tale,a tale of a fateful trip.That started from a tropic port aboard a tiny ship.The mate was a mighty sail'n man the skipper brave and sure,five passagers set sail that day on a three hour tour,a three hour tour.The weather starting getting rough the tiny ship was tossed.If not for he courage of the sail'n crew the Minnow would be lost.The ship set ground on the shore of this uncharted desert isle with LTM....,Confronting,....Just-a -christain,..Oxbow......Margee eee and theillian rest are here on Topix Island...lol
JETHRO;I like it,but you left me out :(
I would never leave you out...your the professor!! LOL hope all is well with you...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 365,321 - 365,340 of512,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

645 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Go Le Gay Doggie Baron GO 109,786
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min River Tam 680,938
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min number four 217,300
BBM pins Toronto (Mar '12) 10 min Alex 43
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? 13 min Johnny 77
avandia 2014 16 min sugarpies mom 83
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min RADEKT 250,449
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min Toby 89,618
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr Me and u 288