Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent. Read more

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#105783 Jun 6, 2012
NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever used chisanbop? It's basis is to use base-5 as a sub-base of base-10, each finger of the right hand having a value of 1, the thumb 5, and the left hand 10 and 50 for its fingers and thumb. One can count up to 99 that way, and by a system of "flipping," one can add, subtract, multiply, and divide as well. I'm out of practice, but I taught it to a few neighborhood kids a couple of decades ago, who surprised their teachers at school by performing calculations almost instantly using it.
Similarly, you should be able to count up to 31 on one hand in binary. Each finger, including the thumb is either "on" or "off" by being either up or down, touching or not touching the surface above which it is poised.
Wow!!! Crazy, I had no idea! Who used these methods?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#105784 Jun 6, 2012
bossdrop wrote:
<quoted text>
Facing God and telling Him the reason you rejected His Son Jesus is because of an internet personality named bossdrop. One of her son is an evangelist. He knows he can't face God and make the excuse his mother was an atheist and taught him "no God" reason he rejected Jesus.
ego much? LOL!

Your god would make parents eat their own children. Tell me why I would bow to that thing.

Let's pretend for a moment that your thug god was real, nothing and I mean nothing would, or could rob me of the chance to be a 100% purely human mother, who would spit in the filthy monster's face.

Ten thousand hells would not be threat enough to make me pledge fealty to that low down rotter.

I shall never kneel along side the human stench, who would slay their own babes to assuage the gargantuan insecurities of that thug god.

Earth,TX

#105785 Jun 6, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, how that is not human nature. It is you atheists who have so little value for life, that each day you destroy the lives of unborn, little children and even your own.
I mean, why keep you mom alive, according to you she is just dirt waiting to be put back.
What are you running your head about?

Have you ever met an atheist?

Are you giving us, the tiny amount of atheist here credit for the huge amounts of abortions? Hell, every one of us would have,to have several abortions a day, to catch up with the Christain's who are having them.

Think about it, we do not hide pregnancies, we do not have to be married, we do not have to be virgins at our weddings, we are not sinning when we have sex, there is no reason for us to feel shame. You lot on the other hand, are the complete opposite of us, in that respect.

Those abortions, Dude, that is you lot.

And we don't claim our mothers are dirt, that again is .... you lot.

Keeping our mothers alive? You aren't going to understand this, but our mothers know how to breathe on their own. Nobody has to cue them, inhale Mom, exhale Mom, that is ... you lot.
John K

Troy, OH

#105786 Jun 6, 2012
Excelent post Reason Personified!
Most of the lady folks that oppose abortion want everyone to not have an abortion while they themselves sneak off to have their abortion on the down low. What's up with that?

Earth,TX

#105788 Jun 6, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>Only one Christian. One God.
But, which man which one is your father. Your mom left you so many to choose from.
You talking to Jesus again aren't you? Well his Momma didn't tell him. Mary just told him an angel came, carrying some god spunk. I guess it was best, that she not tell the child how the spunk was delivered.

Earth,TX

#105789 Jun 6, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>Well first you start out as a turd that mom pooped out. Then your parents clean you up right away. Subsequently, they drill odd atheist turd ideas into your butt and give you no access to the outside world. You stay in the basement. You find an old computer, find this place and spew all kinds of turd ideas about gerbils in your butt and how only dad knows what you like.
wooooooooooooooooooooooo!
A fine example of the fundamental Christain preoccupation with all things anal.

Man nor beast, is not safe, dropping soap in the vicinity of one of these good Christains.

Earth,TX

#105790 Jun 6, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>No problem.
In the 1st Century the Emperor Constantine sought to hide the scrolls and writings that showed how gays were created. It seems that when Cain was exiled, he was alone and the devil came to him in the form of a female and they had a child, a girl. The devil did not want children, so he came to Cain in his actual form, a male. He had gay sex with Cain. So, Cain and satan started homosexuality. Cain would secretly have sex with the little girl. The little girl wanted to dominate something so she had sex with the pet dog.
Well, this angered Constantine, since he was gay, so he put all the scrolls in the closet along with the concept of satan, pedophilia and bestiality. So, satan was the first gay and out of that both pedophilia and bestiality were formed.
So, whenever a gay denies that they are pedophiles, denies being into bestiality and that there is a satan, it is because the Emperor Constantine hid the evidence in the closet and gays have been hiding every since.
Well finally, we find the answer, god put subliminal messaging in the bible. Seems he had an asshole fetish too. That explains it all!

Hey, Dude the buybull says the bridegroom cometh. Guess what, you are the bride. Bend over.

Women don't go to Jehovah's heaven, he likes men with pretty, pretty peckers. And he really likes golden dipped 'roids. Maybe he will let you be the 'roid harvestor, when you are not performing your wifely duties.

Earth,TX

#105791 Jun 6, 2012
Judge Moniters wrote:
<quoted text>What is evident is that you don't know. Showing off? What your stupidity. You would be too stupid if your teacher taught you wrong. You are totally clueless about hormone and gene interactions.
We know, we know. Bible genetics: Have sex while looking at striped sticks and you will have striped children. Have sex while looking at spotted sticks, and you will have spotted children.
We read the buybull too, we know this stuff.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#105793 Jun 6, 2012
Cool and interesting. Never heard of it before.
NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever used chisanbop? It's basis is to use base-5 as a sub-base of base-10, each finger of the right hand having a value of 1, the thumb 5, and the left hand 10 and 50 for its fingers and thumb. One can count up to 99 that way, and by a system of "flipping," one can add, subtract, multiply, and divide as well. I'm out of practice, but I taught it to a few neighborhood kids a couple of decades ago, who surprised their teachers at school by performing calculations almost instantly using it.
Similarly, you should be able to count up to 31 on one hand in binary. Each finger, including the thumb is either "on" or "off" by being either up or down, touching or not touching the surface above which it is poised.

Earth,TX

#105794 Jun 6, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>wacko of the decade G_O_D is right there with you.. GOD HATES LIARS
The same god who deemed all men, liars? He hates woman most, even more than liars. Wait a minute, have you read the buybull? Your god is a liar, don't beleive me? Read Genesis. LOL!

Earth,TX

#105795 Jun 6, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha!!! omg, I'm laughing sooooooooooooo hard!
Thank you RP, thank you!!!
hahahahaha.
You know the reason I choose "James Woods" as an obviously fake person was because this Christian guy, who was married with kids, kept hitting on me! His name was...uh...Gettagrip! Yeah! Nice guy, but clearly not the most moral person in the world. Anyways, I thought it would be tremendous fun to ditch the cute girl image and go with 70 year old aging quirky actor.
He was quite mortified and begged me to go back to cute girl! hahahahahahahaha, I'm so touched that you remember!!!
Every time I read "I am actually the actor, James Woods." I laugh myself silly. What could be funnier?
Oh, I remember Getta. Total fail as a husband and father, as he was willing to step out on them, for the remote possibility of a little strange. When he posted a photo of his little daughter, it completely freaked me out. I contacted him and told him some things that happened to my son and grand daughter, because of an internet stalker. He took that photo down.

And I thought that you chose James Woods because of his reputation as "PACKING", big time LOL! Should I have not said that?

Earth,TX

#105796 Jun 6, 2012
MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong.
Pond scum is far, far above 'alley Scum'...of which you appear to be connected.
Pond scum can be used as fertilizer.
The worse curse you can dream up is to become a hAtheist....like you.
" 'alley scum"? Have you coined a term, a word, an idea? Obtuse fits you much better than let's say, innovative, unique ... No, those don't fit at all, do they?

And "hAtheist", what the hell is that. Q: And how far off rational do you have to be, to even get that concept and consider using it more than once?

Do you think that we hate atheist? Do you think we hate, not being theist?

A:The correct answer is "half a bubble off plumb.

Earth,TX

#105797 Jun 6, 2012
<quoted text>....that when she says 'friend of hers'....then she Really lying as a friend would NOT go out and about and say such things..even if they did NOT agree.
...you are full of shit to the eyeballs.
If I want any shit from you, I will squeeeeeze your head.
Fail, fail, fail. Or, actually you are just a liar. You have no idea, what the dynamics of her friendship might be, and for you to claim it, makes you a liar.

Duh, what a surprise!

Like we haven't seen that from ..... every last Christard ever!

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#105798 Jun 6, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I remember Getta. Total fail as a husband and father, as he was willing to step out on them, for the remote possibility of a little strange. When he posted a photo of his little daughter, it completely freaked me out. I contacted him and told him some things that happened to my son and grand daughter, because of an internet stalker. He took that photo down.
And I thought that you chose James Woods because of his reputation as "PACKING", big time LOL! Should I have not said that?
Wow, he put up his daughter's picture?!? That's not bright. He really did love his family, though, even if he wanted a little something on the side.

Uhm, what does "packing" mean? I'm a touch naive here...

Earth,TX

#105799 Jun 6, 2012
<quoted text>Not so.
Long, long before 'it' professed to be James Woods....it was and remains a hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist.
...like you.
Who made the Dirt???
Manchurian Candidate rules.
Damn, you can't resist crawling back up on the turnip truck, now can you? I can almost see the slobber and drool, on your posts.

If you had a clue, you'd still be clueless. Think it through! Damn, damn, damn think it through! You are an embarrassment to the human race.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#105800 Jun 6, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>OMG can you not beat that ugly thing???? the man is a turd
So far, compared to you he's angelic.

Earth,TX

#105801 Jun 6, 2012
<quoted text>There is NO such thing as an atheist.
...hAtheist = YES
...atheist = NO
...Agnostic = YES
Yeah, we know, there is no one on the planet, who is not a theist.

Everybody is a theist, gotcha.

How many times have you been dropped on your head?

How many of the thousands upon thousands, of gods do you believe in? Do you even believe in, just the ones that the buybull god believed in?

There is a hole in your bucket, dude, there is a hole in your bucket!

Earth,TX

#105802 Jun 6, 2012
John K wrote:
Excelent post Reason Personified!
Most of the lady folks that oppose abortion want everyone to not have an abortion while they themselves sneak off to have their abortion on the down low. What's up with that?
That is the same girl who is carrying signs outside an abortion clinic 63 miles, from where she had her "procedcure done".

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#105803 Jun 6, 2012
So you changed your picture AGAIN.
James Woods is a practicing Roman Catholic.
Oh! You got me! I'm not James Woods.

I changed my pic again!

hint: I'm also not Harrison Ford.

...or am I?...

Earth,TX

#105804 Jun 6, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
DID you finish coocking your own not born embrios and eating on breakfast,
your disguisting troll,bambling same nonsense past 3 years,
like sick mentaly lunatic,and moron having only 0.01 oz brain
if you are man-stick your part inside of yout pond,and let a pond fishes to have snack,
if you are women,just stick inside plastic batery male part,
and without of eating childern after birth,you be able to eat only own shit
Oh, you pitiful loser. If only you and your roaches had been good enough for the spiritual rapture, but then I see you missed the real one in October too.

Does your god not want you in heaven with him? Maybe it is because you won't read the buybull, where Jehovah says that he will make you eat your children. He is going to make you eat your children, Jehovah is going to make you eat your children.

YOU! Not me, dumbazz, you. I am not a Christain, that is for the people who believe the buybull.

Speaking of shit, your god will make you eat that too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 min Classic 2,181
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 36 min thetruth 9,209
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 42 min HipGnosis 69,882
Max consultant: Process after consulting job co... 48 min max consultant 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min Pegasus 270,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Big Country_ 817,317
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 609,764
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Christina La Vey 578,722
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr Roberta G 176,196
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web