Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

Full story: Webbunny tumblelog

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Comments (Page 5,136)

Showing posts 102,701 - 102,720 of217,133
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

I posted this in another thread, but here's an example of a good evangelical christian. That is not a typo, to prove it here it is a gain, MrRepzion is a good evangelical.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Sir Doctor 8 wrote:
<quoted text>I read your post in another thread, and you are an example of some one that bestiality does not work for.
You say you are asexual which means that no other sexual being or species is attracted to you.
http<//www.youtube.com/eatc h?v=opIRMM_Btv52
First, make sense. Second, asexuality for humans means lacking a sexual desire for anything. In other words, no -phile nor any other -sexuality applies. The term was coined by us because there is no other term and there was no other use for the term asexuality when applying to humans. Sheesh, why do you zealots need every tiny detail explained to you about even the simplest terms?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Sir Doctor 8 wrote:
<quoted text>Making death threats will get you banned and reported to the FBI...I think you are psychotic and since most serial killers are gay, you are a danger.
The more you post, the more you appear to be completely removed from reality. You are no different than the crazy snake handling freaks.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Sir Doctor 8 wrote:
<quoted text>Making death threats will get you banned and reported to the FBI...
LOL

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Sir Doctor 8 wrote:
<quoted text>Making death threats will get you banned and reported to the FBI...I think you are psychotic and since most serial killers are gay, you are a danger.
Most serial killers are also white. Does that mean ethnic minorities should be scared 24/7...?

Why don't you feed us another lie unrelated to atheism for us to expose?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Sir Doctor 8 wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, both of us would rather handle a snake than a sick freak geek like you and get rabies. Wait, nobody wants a relationship with you, and it is me who you claim is removed from reality. Ding bat, if you are asexual what do you use your womb for, carring pot through customs. Ha, that would not work. They removed homosexuality from the DSM as a mental disorder, but they never removed asexuality and it is clear both are just different directions of the same disorder.
Question: Were you sexually or paternally physically abused as a child?
Never been abused, and asexuality is revered by all religious doctrine, especially yours. ;)

Or did you miss that part of the commands?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Sir Doctor 8 wrote:
<quoted text>No, it means that gays and whites should be afraid of gay serial killers since most kilings are within the same race.
Considering you're a theist, its obvious I have to do my background check to if you are flu of sh*t and surprise surprise

YOU ARE!:

"Although the proportion of serial killers who are known to have had homosexual experience is high (over 43%), the total number of serial killers is too small to make statistically relevant statements about whether homosexuals are over- or under-represented among serial killers.[Click here for source, related studies and statistics.]

Also, it should be noted that many of the homosexual serial killers on this list were not active members of the Gay & Lesbian cultural community.

Many of the most famous serial killers (e.g., Jeffrey Dahmer, Andrew Cunanan, John Wayne Gacy, etc.) were homosexuals, but they became widely known due to the nature of their crimes or the identities of their victims, not because they in any way represent serial killers generally.

Given that less than 2% of adults are homosexuals (plus 1 to 2% who are bisexual), there would not need to be very many homosexuals among the total number of serial killers for them to be over-represented. But with such small overall numbers, and with no universally agreed upon definition of a homosexual, it would be impossible to determine the relative frequency of homosexuals among serial killers. Unlike gender and race (clearly ascertainable), there are no physical or genetic tests for sexual orientation. It can only be determined by behavior and self-identification.

Some serial killers engaged in sex with both males and females, which would prompt some people to classify them as bisexuals. Their actual identity would then be argued about by various biologists, gay writers, and others, who would classify their status as a variant of homosexuality, a distinct classification, or repressed homosexuals. Such hair-splitting is well beyond the scope of this paper. Suffice it say, all of the individuals listed here as "homosexual serial killers" can be classified as homosexual as the term is generally used.

Homosexual serial killers have most frequently chosen young boys or gay men as their victims, although some have victimized females as well. Most of the killers have raped their victims either before or after killing them, although in some cases they have killed after consensual homosexual sex. There have been heterosexual serial killers who have targeted gay victims (e.g., Colin Ireland), but this is very rare.

But more importantly, none of the serial killers listed here represent typical homosexuals, who, like the general population, are almost never involved in violent crime. The exact nature of each individual's feelings, attitudes, and behavior with regards to sex is unique, in the general population as well as among serial killers. Legally, all or nearly all of the homosexual serial killers on this list would be considered sexual deviants because of the extreme and violent nature of their acts -- not simply because of their homosexual orientation. It must be emphasized that violent sexual deviancy is exhibited by heterosexual serial killers as well."

ANOTHER THEIST LIES CREAMED BY FACTS!!! EAT IT DOC.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Sir Doctor 8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I gladly expose your lie. These are FBI crime statistics, post from there or go back to being a happy and joyously awaiting your forever time. You know, in your mind, that is simply nonexistence for all eternity.
Your lies are about as ineffective as your imaginary god.

“Pepsi is better than coke”

Since: Mar 11

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

The Christian Man wrote:
What's the difference between an atheist and a Christian?
Evolution.
Christians have evolved. Atheists have not.
Don't worry, if you keep evolving, you might catch up soon.

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE wrote:
<quoted text>...You can't afford REAL Champagne.
Better mail me some then.

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Christianity has evolved. From a Jewish sect to a Pagan religion.
Atheists today are not much different from those of 500 BC Athens.
Now we use computers.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Sir Doctor 8 wrote:
<quoted text>Asexuality means a mental disorder and is you excuse for not being desired. First, make sense, be some one that a guy would desire to be in a relationship and have sex with. What do you nutcases think that we buy your delusions? Coined by "us" means that it is not medically diagnosed, dingy, that is why I made the point about homosexuality which was medically diagnose.
You are simply a nut, asexually means an animal or species that has sex and reproduces via sex with itself. That is why I knew that you made it and that you were a mental nutcase. Seek help often, regularly and from any institution who will offer it.
It is obvious that you thirst for human contact, you are here 24/7 trying to get your mental life connection to planet humankind. Maybe, you should call your dad, instead of being here, and be a good he-she.
You need to get out a lot more:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality Read it, verify their sources, learn something.
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/18...
http://articles.cnn.com/2004-10-14/tech/asexu...

We make up 1% of the population. You are projecting yourself onto me, and I don't like the idea of being compared to something as disgusting as you, thank you very much.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Sir Doctor 8 wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad that you think that you were never abused, but only a doctor knows for sure, psychiatrist and asexuality is not revered by any religious doctrine, clueless one.
They revered abstinance and virginity until marriage and then God says to be fruitful and multiply. Now, go get your human contact elsewhere, like on a date that involves attraction.
Thou shalt not lust ....

Ring any bells? You are so dense you don't even know your own scripture.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

DebJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then again, maybe they don't! What manifestations are you talking about anyway? Revelations....show proof of just one, just one.
I don't think I'm terribly unique and yes we are all tiny specks in a very large universe. What's your point? It's the cristians who think they are so special that they can walk on streets of gold for all eternity. When it comes to feeble minds, speak only for yourself.
Maybe you have a skewed misconception of Christians (that's how you spell it by the way). I think everyone has a right to their own belief be it atheism, christianity, hinduism, etc. One thing though is that you should not assume what someone else thinks. Yes, if Christians believe in the Bible than they do believe they are going to a better place and will walk on "streets of gold." You shouldn't mock any religion. I believe in karma, and she does her job very well. Watch it. Your turn will come.

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Sir Doctor 8 wrote:
<quoted text>Making death threats will get you banned and reported to the FBI.....
You should know.
You have been banned more times than anyone here.
I bet the FBI are watching you like the potentional religious fantic terrorist you are.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Sir Doctor 8 wrote:
<quoted text>Asexuality means a mental disorder and is you excuse for not being desired.....
1. You don't what asexuality is.
2. Based on her personality I would do her.
3. Based on her photo I would do her laying down, standing up and repeatedly.

Now, GFY because that is the only sex you will ever have.

BTW, Religious fanaticism is diagnostic indicator for several mental illnesses from OCD to Shizophrenia.
I think you are just a common @$$hole.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You don't what asexuality is.
2. Based on her personality I would do her.
3. Based on her photo I would do her laying down, standing up and repeatedly.
Now, GFY because that is the only sex you will ever have.
BTW, Religious fanaticism is diagnostic indicator for several mental illnesses from OCD to Shizophrenia.
I think you are just a common @$$hole.
OMG what a internet pervert.. get help boy!!!! ya hear me

Dr. Clownie

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Better mail me some then.
YO Hiding have you missed me?

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we use computers.
"Atheists" don't reinterpret the pythagorean theorom to fit their geometrical errors.

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Thou shalt not lust ....
Ring any bells? You are so dense you don't even know your own scripture.
If they knew the scriptures they wouldn't say such stupid things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 102,701 - 102,720 of217,133
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

539 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
prove that homosexuality is wrong. (Dec '07) 3 min Adam 25,698
Gay Snapchat Names 4 min brad 1,361
Do white women like black men? (Jun '11) 6 min Clyde jr 244
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Adam 89,584
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min It aint necessarily so 680,615
5000th post wins game (Apr '13) 14 min Adam 1,390
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 31 min Haydos 272
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min billyboy169 512,267
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Uzi 109,735
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr pusherman_ 596,599
•••
•••
•••