Teach Children That Jesus Sucks

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Jesus_H_Christ

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 16, 2012
 
If Jesus was anything like the right wing fundie tebaggers in America, then a healthy animosity towards Jesus must be taught to young children.

jesus was a lot more like some stoned hippy that thought the world was about to end. He would have been shocked if you told him that there would be Crusades and wars in his name 1000 years later.

Facts don't matter when your dealing with modern American Xians.

“Oderint dum metuant”

Since: Mar 12

Main Street

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 16, 2012
 
Jesus_H_Christ wrote:
If Jesus was anything like the right wing fundie tebaggers in America, then a healthy animosity towards Jesus must be taught to young children.
jesus was a lot more like some stoned hippy that thought the world was about to end. He would have been shocked if you told him that there would be Crusades and wars in his name 1000 years later.
Facts don't matter when your dealing with modern American Xians.
Are you being serious? Is this a joke? Have you been eating paint chips lately? Fresh or stale? Need a hug?
Jesus_H_Christ

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 16, 2012
 
Strange Smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you being serious? Is this a joke? Have you been eating paint chips lately? Fresh or stale? Need a hug?
Of course I am being serious. Religion is the worst thing to happen to humanity. Nearly every war and form of persecution was over religion.

jesus was part of a doomsday cult and never would have imagined that things would turn out the way they did.

“Oderint dum metuant”

Since: Mar 12

Main Street

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No, you have it all wrong. Nearly every war that was formed around "religion" was using that as a scapegoat to cover their true intentions. Most wars always boil down to money. In some way some how, the root of all evil is money. You cannot blame religion. Religion is a scapegoat, not a plague on humanity. Jesus also had no part in it. He is but a casualty of war.

If someone shoots another person. Do you blame the gun? Or do you blame the person who fired it? A lot of people use the Bible and Christianity as a gun. We can come to common grounds there if you like.
Hom O Bama

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Jesus_H_Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am being serious. Religion is the worst thing to happen to humanity. Nearly every war and form of persecution was over religion.
jesus was part of a doomsday cult and never would have imagined that things would turn out the way they did.
Shut up liberal homo the only doomsday cult are homosexuals and AIDS is there doom ! Yes you arre another mentally ill bitter Obama hate filled loser probably still living at home sponging off your momma dependasnt like all liberal idiots clueless bitter and lost.
Hom O Bama

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Strange Smoke wrote:
No, you have it all wrong. Nearly every war that was formed around "religion" was using that as a scapegoat to cover their true intentions. Most wars always boil down to money. In some way some how, the root of all evil is money. You cannot blame religion. Religion is a scapegoat, not a plague on humanity. Jesus also had no part in it. He is but a casualty of war.
If someone shoots another person. Do you blame the gun? Or do you blame the person who fired it? A lot of people use the Bible and Christianity as a gun. We can come to common grounds there if you like.
I blame liberals and the far left they are fecal eating fools like yourself. Move out of mommys house and get a life. Do not be a clueless liberal idiot blaming everyone else for your problems..Go occupy a job loser

“Oderint dum metuant”

Since: Mar 12

Main Street

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hom O Bama wrote:
<quoted text> I blame liberals and the far left they are fecal eating fools like yourself. Move out of mommys house and get a life. Do not be a clueless liberal idiot blaming everyone else for your problems..Go occupy a job loser
For one, I am not a far left anything. I am an even minded person who weighs pros and cons. I do not live in my mothers house, and I have a life.

Now to go into your stupid ass comment a bit further. As far as clueless, that seems to fit you just fine. Considering you do not clearly see that I am blaming NO ONE for MY problems. I simply clarified the main root of any war. Now if you have anything INTELLIGENT you would like to add, be my guest. Otherwise if you would kindly shut your cocktrap, I would be very pleased. Maybe you need to try and comprehend the subject of a post before you try to flame the author. You either are semi-retarded, or do not know the English language well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

446 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 680,587
Gay Snapchat Names 4 min gbtm1 1,355
The REAL reason the White House won't deport Ju... 8 min Doctor REALITY 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min number four 217,121
The REAL reason the White won't deport Justin B... 13 min Doctor REALITY 1
Dirty pictures 15 min Raynman7 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min pusherman_ 596,599
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Henry 512,266
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Xbobstax 266
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr danetoo 109,734
•••
•••
•••