Comments
370,681 - 370,700 of 441,205 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#389027 Aug 19, 2012
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
We are talking about SatansDaughter right? I am sorryI have to ask because I honestly do not remember one negative post from her. I think that you are speaking of Katlin while I was talking of SD, not that Kat and I have had issues either, but in a world of print and avatars names tend to matter.
halleluhah girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am speaking of "Kaitlin the Wolf Witch". If you have not had issues with her, congratulations. READ her past posts; if you are a Christian, as you have stated, you will understand the evil she represents..
See what I mean about your lies and insults? You just did it again. And you christians expect me not to object, and to just let you get away with them.
halleluhah girl wrote:
<quoted text>DO NOT BE FOOLED. She is vicious, obscene, and vitriolic in her posts.
Only to those who earn it. Funny how you christians never see the hate *you* guys spew in the name of your jesus.

At least I never told any christian they needed a bullet to the brain, like they told me.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#389029 Aug 19, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone else already reiterated my point to you, so I will not repeat that. However, you do realize witchcraft is fiction as well, correct?
This is the problem with the god delusion, you are incapable of defining a clear separation between fiction and reality to the point where even the most outrageous of fictional stories somehow reflects reality for you in ways that are truly ludicrous. I hope one day you will join us in the wonderful place called reality, because reality misses you.
halleluhah girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I realize that witchcraft is fictional,
So's your buybull.
halleluhah girl wrote:
<quoted text> but there exist individuals who practice wicca.
You make that sound like a bad thing. What have they ever done to you?
halleluhah girl wrote:
<quoted text> ...YOU brought up the fable of "Harry Potter". I merely commented on its effect and glamorization of witchcraft.
There is no witchcraft in Harry Potter, it's "wizardry." There is nothing mentioned in Harry Potter about the Goddess, her Consort, the eight treguenda (holidays, or sabbats) or Nature.
halleluhah girl wrote:
<quoted text> Get it straight or do NOT post directly to me any longer.
Get an education.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#389030 Aug 19, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us all about it while you're burning your little crayon drawings of me over your stove.
if A equals B then C TRUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Any guess what level of education is needed to formulate this type of response?
Higher than yours.

Oh, wait; I wasn't supposed to say that, was I? I was just supposed to shut up like a good little missy and let your run over me with your Red Racer wagon and your li'l pal jesus riding in the back.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#389033 Aug 19, 2012
halleluhah girl wrote:
The Lord Almighty has brought me through so much in my life, I could not even begin to share it with you. Evil has attempted to bring me to my knees and the brink of death. Christ reached me. I simply know that HE is Omniscient, Omnipotent, and Omnipresent. He is with me and within me. Tragedy may befall me and certainly has. Good heavens, I am so irritated by that witch right now, it makes my blood boil with her arrogant, self-congratulatory quips of evil deeds. I simply can't believe that she takes pride in what she thinks she has accomplished.....PLEASE!!!! SATAN be damned as he is, may he remain in hell where he belongs. Witch, I call you out...with all your loathsome hate; for sh### and giggles, I dare you to do your worst to me. Just try it. You are nothing but an angry little bug.
Keep right on telling yourself that; some day, you might even really believe it.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#389034 Aug 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Only because you earned it. Your insults were sugar-coated, but still insults. Your belief in jeebus doesn't grant you any immunity from payback.
Try living in the real world.
halleluhah girl wrote:
<quoted text>
His name is JESUS,
I don't give a fuck.
Jeebus. Jeebus, jeebus, jeebus. What are you gonna do about it, besides shit yourself gain?

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#389035 Aug 19, 2012
<quoted text>
You mean, you don't want to.
<quoted text>
You never asked me a straight question. All I ever got from you was sugar-coated insults.
If you want to know, ask; I'll respond in a private message, if that's okay with you.
halleluhah girl wrote:
<quoted text>
AT THIS POINT...NO THANK YOU.
Whatever. What's the matter, are you afraid you might learn something?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#389037 Aug 19, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone else already reiterated my point to you, so I will not repeat that. However, you do realize witchcraft is fiction as well, correct?
This is the problem with the god delusion, you are incapable of defining a clear separation between fiction and reality to the point where even the most outrageous of fictional stories somehow reflects reality for you in ways that are truly ludicrous. I hope one day you will join us in the wonderful place called reality, because reality misses you.
<quoted text>
So's your buybull.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There is no witchcraft in Harry Potter, it's "wizardry." There is nothing mentioned in Harry Potter about the Goddess, her Consort, the eight treguenda (holidays, or sabbats) or Nature.
<quoted text>
Get an education.
My Bible is not fictional ("buybull"..come on)...It is my life for reasons I believe you would never understand. I have survived things you may not even comprehend. Wiccan practitioners have done a lot to hurt those I love. I am just not willing to share this, especially with the likes of you. And yes, "wolf-witch", "Harry Potter" glamorizes witchcraft, wizardry, and other nefarious indulgences. I care not what you call all of your worship jargon...it is nonsense (FICTIONAL). You know, I vacillate between feeling a desire to get to know you better; but I pretty much have you pegged. I have to admit, you play a victim well. And, you have offered me no reason to want to know you...as you are so very cruel to others. I will not play your games...if you truly wish to talk to me...I mean really communicate: send me a personal message. But in what I have seen between us, I think we must simply agree to disagree. God bless and good night!

Location hidden

#389038 Aug 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Keep right on telling yourself that; some day, you might even really believe it.
So take me up on it, witch!

Location hidden

#389039 Aug 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Only because you earned it. Your insults were sugar-coated, but still insults. Your belief in jeebus doesn't grant you any immunity from payback.
<quoted text>
I don't give a fuck.
Jeebus. Jeebus, jeebus, jeebus. What are you gonna do about it, besides shit yourself gain?
You mean "again"..goodness... can't you people spell? YES, HIS name is Jesus, and you shall meet Him face to face, and He will judge your sorry patoot!! Furthermore, I do not poop myself, I simply wait for your next post!!

Location hidden

#389040 Aug 19, 2012
<quoted text>
You mean, you don't want to.
<quoted text>
You never asked me a straight question. All I ever got from you was sugar-coated insults.
If you want to know, ask; I'll respond in a private message, if that's okay with you.
<quoted text>
Whatever. What's the matter, are you afraid you might learn something?
I could NEVER learn anything from a hateful idiot like you!!! It's on, girl!

Location hidden

#389041 Aug 19, 2012
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I don't give a fuck.
You know what, if you feel I was sugar-coating...I know I was being kind to a soul that was filled with animosity. EXCCCCCUUUUUUUUSSSSSEEEEEE me!!! You don't give a f###? I give a F#### about you, put I am hard-pressed to share it right now...so i am signing off..I am sure you'll find this a relief. I'll keep praying, but Kaitlin, you are one tough B (at least what you so desperately try to project...You are sssssooooooo annggggry!

Location hidden

#389042 Aug 19, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So's your buybull.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Get an education.
And, by the way, I have quite an extensive education...how about you?

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#389043 Aug 19, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You advocate violence. You are a part of a hate group called atheists.
That employee of FRC that your atheist shot in the arm, should have killed that atheist. He had all the right to do it, but his love and devotion to Christianity is why he let that sorry ass atheist live.
How many more people are you atheists gonna terrorize? When is our nation going to rise up and retaliate against your hate cult of atheism? Atheists are every bit as much of terrorists as the Islamic radicals who have created a false representation of God.
Either you refuse to read the news or you just can't read.
Floyd Lee Corkins (the shooter) attended Grace Brethren Christian School near Andrews Air Force Base outside Washington.
So we all now know where he learned to HATE...
Just like your "christian" buddy...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight, I'm supposed to just take and swallow the unprecedentedly monstrous rhetoric directed at me and more importantly at my Lord and Savior and do nothing about it??? You need to read the entire Bible, not just convenient excerpts. It instructs you to HATE THOSE WHO HATE THE LORD, and it talks about how the Lord prepares your hands for battle, and also instructs you to HATE EVIL. And let me tell you something, the anti-Christian posts I'm reading on this thread are nothing short of UNADULTERATED EVIL!!!!!!And I also find it quite disturbing not to mention hypocritical on YOUR part, to reprimand me but not those who are compelling me to answer in the way that I am.
There has been no indication or mention that the shooter was or is an Atheist.
There are many christian based groups that DO promote hate and violence.
There are also several other religious groups that promote hate and violence.

Why do you christians lie?

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389044 Aug 19, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a clueless bigot.
Not at all...
Your buddy posted this as his license to HATE...
Either you refuse to read the news or you just can't read.
Floyd Lee Corkins (the shooter) attended Grace Brethren Christian School near Andrews Air Force Base outside Washington.
So we all now know where he learned to HATE...
Just like your "christian" buddy...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight, I'm supposed to just take and swallow the unprecedentedly monstrous rhetoric directed at me and more importantly at my Lord and Savior and do nothing about it??? You need to read the entire Bible, not just convenient excerpts. It instructs you to HATE THOSE WHO HATE THE LORD, and it talks about how the Lord prepares your hands for battle, and also instructs you to HATE EVIL. And let me tell you something, the anti-Christian posts I'm reading on this thread are nothing short of UNADULTERATED EVIL!!!!!!And I also find it quite disturbing not to mention hypocritical on YOUR part, to reprimand me but not those who are compelling me to answer in the way that I am.
Odd that you would condone such behavior.

I take that back...you are a "christian" also...
Another christian liar for his jeebus.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389045 Aug 19, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't, you LOVE needles, you self-admitted Heroin addict. As far as me losing this debate...!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
You little drug addict freak you; apparently so much heroin use has destroyed what little brain you had. Listen carefully fuckstick, there's a better chance of a retarded sloth beating Einstein in a debate,then there is you beating me........okay?????? And the fact that you defend marijuana as NOT being a drug, tells me that in addition to being addicted to Heroin, you're also a TREMENDOUS POTHEAD!!!!IT'S OBVIOUS ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!You talk about supposed "christian hate groups" let's talk about how much damage NON-Christians have done to man. Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Castro, that's just four in half a century, and they were responsible for about ONE HUNDRED MILLION DEATHS, Not to mention the torture of MILLIONS MORE!!!!!!!!!YOU JACKASS!!!!!!!!Go finish kindegarten asswipe, because your pathetically predictable, out of context taking, cherry picking bullshit tactics ARE AN EPIC FAIL!!!!!!LIKE YOU!!!!!
And YOU...YOU...YOU...are the one who wished Heroin on me, and you also said I pop pills and am on medication drugs. How evil can you be????Wishing all that on me simply because I've kicked you atheist ass all over the place. DAMN, EVIL, HATE FILLED, ATHEIST SCUM!!!!!!!!YOU PIECE OF NO GOOD SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
The meltdown continues...
Show the post where I said I've ever done heroin...
Show it or admit you area "christian" liar...
I made it clear that I hate needles...period.

You just hate me because I dare to disagree with you.
Pisses you off...it's pretty obvious.
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389046 Aug 19, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
And a hate-filled, lying clueless bigot at that!!!!!!!!
Wrong...you are the admitted hater...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389047 Aug 19, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the only evil person here, you piece of hate-filled shit!!!!!
And again you are lying...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389048 Aug 19, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something, should he condone your behavior? He is holding his own, as you.
What's wrong with my "behavior".
I've clearly said I don't do drugs yet he persists that I've done heroin.
Why don't YOU condem HIM for his lying behavior.
I've also clearly stated many times I don't hate him, I disagree with him yet he persists calling me the "hater".
He even posted his "license" to hate remember?...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
You christians blatently overlook your own kind whilst attacking others for having a different view.
He came here looking for a fight...nothing more, nothing less.

Why don't you suggest he stop and go to some christian site where he can exchange common beliefs with others who believe as he does and leave others here to do the same?
I'm not posting on any religious sites because of the very behavior he and you, apparently, condone.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389049 Aug 19, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
No denomination.......just Christian.
And here's your license to hate..."christian".. .what a joke.
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the representation of why "christians" try to disassociate themselves from other "christians".
That's the very reason there are over 38,000+ divisions/sects/cults of the "christian" religion.

By the way loser, because you do not belong to any denomination, you do realize that most of the other sects/cults don't think YOU are a real "christian"...haha looks like you are on your own. So much for you numbers of "christians".

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389050 Aug 19, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep taking things out of context pothead, keep cherry-picking Heroin man, keep lying you fucken pathetic drug addict. YOU...YOU..YOU...made claim to your license to hate.......not I. I simply do what the Lord tells me to do..........HATE EVIL!!!!!!HATE IT WITH ALL YOUR HEART!!!!!!!!!!WHICH IS WHY I HATE YOU!!!!!YOU HATE-FILLED, BLACK SOULED, EVIL, CHRIST-HATING ATHEIST SCUM!!!!!!!!!!
Where did I claim to have such a "license"??
Damn christian liar...
Here's your's...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Post mine or admit you are a christian liar...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Huh 733,921
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 6 min _Bad Company 1,780
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Cupcake and Pumpk... 118,127
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min KayMarie 539,535
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Dr_Zorderz 258,169
Sex ed in middle school (Sep '13) 34 min Jenji 12
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 44 min KiMare 94,744
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr KiMare 226,535
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr lil whispers 600,184
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••