Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#389042 Aug 19, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone else already reiterated my point to you, so I will not repeat that. However, you do realize witchcraft is fiction as well, correct?
This is the problem with the god delusion, you are incapable of defining a clear separation between fiction and reality to the point where even the most outrageous of fictional stories somehow reflects reality for you in ways that are truly ludicrous. I hope one day you will join us in the wonderful place called reality, because reality misses you.
<quoted text>
So's your buybull.
<quoted text>
You make that sound like a bad thing. What have they ever done to you?
<quoted text>
There is no witchcraft in Harry Potter, it's "wizardry." There is nothing mentioned in Harry Potter about the Goddess, her Consort, the eight treguenda (holidays, or sabbats) or Nature.
<quoted text>
Get an education.
And, by the way, I have quite an extensive education...how about you?

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#389043 Aug 19, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You advocate violence. You are a part of a hate group called atheists.
That employee of FRC that your atheist shot in the arm, should have killed that atheist. He had all the right to do it, but his love and devotion to Christianity is why he let that sorry ass atheist live.
How many more people are you atheists gonna terrorize? When is our nation going to rise up and retaliate against your hate cult of atheism? Atheists are every bit as much of terrorists as the Islamic radicals who have created a false representation of God.
Either you refuse to read the news or you just can't read.
Floyd Lee Corkins (the shooter) attended Grace Brethren Christian School near Andrews Air Force Base outside Washington.
So we all now know where he learned to HATE...
Just like your "christian" buddy...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight, I'm supposed to just take and swallow the unprecedentedly monstrous rhetoric directed at me and more importantly at my Lord and Savior and do nothing about it??? You need to read the entire Bible, not just convenient excerpts. It instructs you to HATE THOSE WHO HATE THE LORD, and it talks about how the Lord prepares your hands for battle, and also instructs you to HATE EVIL. And let me tell you something, the anti-Christian posts I'm reading on this thread are nothing short of UNADULTERATED EVIL!!!!!!And I also find it quite disturbing not to mention hypocritical on YOUR part, to reprimand me but not those who are compelling me to answer in the way that I am.
There has been no indication or mention that the shooter was or is an Atheist.
There are many christian based groups that DO promote hate and violence.
There are also several other religious groups that promote hate and violence.

Why do you christians lie?

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389044 Aug 19, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a clueless bigot.
Not at all...
Your buddy posted this as his license to HATE...
Either you refuse to read the news or you just can't read.
Floyd Lee Corkins (the shooter) attended Grace Brethren Christian School near Andrews Air Force Base outside Washington.
So we all now know where he learned to HATE...
Just like your "christian" buddy...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight, I'm supposed to just take and swallow the unprecedentedly monstrous rhetoric directed at me and more importantly at my Lord and Savior and do nothing about it??? You need to read the entire Bible, not just convenient excerpts. It instructs you to HATE THOSE WHO HATE THE LORD, and it talks about how the Lord prepares your hands for battle, and also instructs you to HATE EVIL. And let me tell you something, the anti-Christian posts I'm reading on this thread are nothing short of UNADULTERATED EVIL!!!!!!And I also find it quite disturbing not to mention hypocritical on YOUR part, to reprimand me but not those who are compelling me to answer in the way that I am.
Odd that you would condone such behavior.

I take that back...you are a "christian" also...
Another christian liar for his jeebus.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389045 Aug 19, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
No you don't, you LOVE needles, you self-admitted Heroin addict. As far as me losing this debate...!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
You little drug addict freak you; apparently so much heroin use has destroyed what little brain you had. Listen carefully fuckstick, there's a better chance of a retarded sloth beating Einstein in a debate,then there is you beating me........okay?????? And the fact that you defend marijuana as NOT being a drug, tells me that in addition to being addicted to Heroin, you're also a TREMENDOUS POTHEAD!!!!IT'S OBVIOUS ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!You talk about supposed "christian hate groups" let's talk about how much damage NON-Christians have done to man. Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Castro, that's just four in half a century, and they were responsible for about ONE HUNDRED MILLION DEATHS, Not to mention the torture of MILLIONS MORE!!!!!!!!!YOU JACKASS!!!!!!!!Go finish kindegarten asswipe, because your pathetically predictable, out of context taking, cherry picking bullshit tactics ARE AN EPIC FAIL!!!!!!LIKE YOU!!!!!
And YOU...YOU...YOU...are the one who wished Heroin on me, and you also said I pop pills and am on medication drugs. How evil can you be????Wishing all that on me simply because I've kicked you atheist ass all over the place. DAMN, EVIL, HATE FILLED, ATHEIST SCUM!!!!!!!!YOU PIECE OF NO GOOD SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
The meltdown continues...
Show the post where I said I've ever done heroin...
Show it or admit you area "christian" liar...
I made it clear that I hate needles...period.

You just hate me because I dare to disagree with you.
Pisses you off...it's pretty obvious.
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389046 Aug 19, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
And a hate-filled, lying clueless bigot at that!!!!!!!!
Wrong...you are the admitted hater...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389047 Aug 19, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the only evil person here, you piece of hate-filled shit!!!!!
And again you are lying...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389048 Aug 19, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something, should he condone your behavior? He is holding his own, as you.
What's wrong with my "behavior".
I've clearly said I don't do drugs yet he persists that I've done heroin.
Why don't YOU condem HIM for his lying behavior.
I've also clearly stated many times I don't hate him, I disagree with him yet he persists calling me the "hater".
He even posted his "license" to hate remember?...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
You christians blatently overlook your own kind whilst attacking others for having a different view.
He came here looking for a fight...nothing more, nothing less.

Why don't you suggest he stop and go to some christian site where he can exchange common beliefs with others who believe as he does and leave others here to do the same?
I'm not posting on any religious sites because of the very behavior he and you, apparently, condone.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389049 Aug 19, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
No denomination.......just Christian.
And here's your license to hate..."christian".. .what a joke.
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the representation of why "christians" try to disassociate themselves from other "christians".
That's the very reason there are over 38,000+ divisions/sects/cults of the "christian" religion.

By the way loser, because you do not belong to any denomination, you do realize that most of the other sects/cults don't think YOU are a real "christian"...haha looks like you are on your own. So much for you numbers of "christians".

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389050 Aug 19, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep taking things out of context pothead, keep cherry-picking Heroin man, keep lying you fucken pathetic drug addict. YOU...YOU..YOU...made claim to your license to hate.......not I. I simply do what the Lord tells me to do..........HATE EVIL!!!!!!HATE IT WITH ALL YOUR HEART!!!!!!!!!!WHICH IS WHY I HATE YOU!!!!!YOU HATE-FILLED, BLACK SOULED, EVIL, CHRIST-HATING ATHEIST SCUM!!!!!!!!!!
Where did I claim to have such a "license"??
Damn christian liar...
Here's your's...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Post mine or admit you are a christian liar...

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389051 Aug 19, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
What these hopelessly retarded little worthless insects don't realize is that their HATRED SIMPLY MAKES ME STRONGER!!!!!That's how i survived the streets of New York and that's how i survived in Prison. I literally EAT their hatred, I feed off it, and it just serves to make me that much more INFINITELY DEFIANT!!!!!!!!!!I literally enjoy the battle against evil..........i always have. God Bless you and yours now and forever.
My guess is that's how you ended up in jail...misguided hate towards others.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389052 Aug 19, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your built-up hatred will eventually lead you to being violent. Atheistic violence is becoming a part of everyday news clips.
I'm sure you will be another James Holmes in the paper soon.
I know you were probably raised in a church and started life off in the right direction, but then you allowed yourself to be duped by the lies of atheism because you failed somewhere in life, then through your despair and irresponsible choices you are now corrupt and headed straight to Hell. You and Hatelin are the fecal matter of humanity.
Start practicing knee walking. You will be doing a lot of it as you approach Jesus at your shame filled , mercy begging judgement.
No, quite the opposite as I have explained before...
The indoctrination that has worked on you, failed on me.
I rejected the christian ways and it's hate...
Here's your's however...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep taking things out of context pothead, keep cherry-picking Heroin man, keep lying you fucken pathetic drug addict. YOU...YOU..YOU...made claim to your license to hate.......not I. I simply do what the Lord tells me to do..........HATE EVIL!!!!!!HATE IT WITH ALL YOUR HEART!!!!!!!!!!WHICH IS WHY I HATE YOU!!!!!YOU HATE-FILLED, BLACK SOULED, EVIL, CHRIST-HATING ATHEIST SCUM!!!!!!!!!!
See how you specifically say now that you hate me??
Damn christian liar for his jeebus.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389053 Aug 19, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have our own ideas, and opinions. That is what makes the world go around. It would be nice if everyone could get along and respect each other as you and I have. We can all have our own disagreements without insulting the other, and learn from the other. Sometimes peoples personalities just clash....but we all have to hold our own , as you know....we all are a work in progress...lol
Please bring your "christian brother" up to date on this...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very becoming of a "christian" is it?

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389055 Aug 19, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaitlin, he was not a Christian. How many times are you going to keep spreading this lie???
You aren't a "christian" to the other 37,000 sects/cults of christianity either.
Feel alone yet? You should because that puts you in a vast minority...haha

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389056 Aug 19, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody, but nobody, has threatened you, you lying piece of shit. You're talking to somebody with a law degree, the nephew of a federal judge, and the brother of an NYPD Captain. So I advise you to tread oh so carefully, or YOU will be at the wrong end of a colossal lawsuit........that's not a threat........THAT'S A PROMISE!!!!!YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!
Now I'm going to type LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
I don't do that often but when someone tells a whopper of a lie like that one you have to laugh.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389057 Aug 19, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
How she twisted it into a "lynch mob" conspiracy is beyond me. She is definitely sick , twisted, evil , corrupt, and full of rage that we she will eventually execute with violence. In no way can a person be filled with this much anger and rage and not act it out eventually.
James Holmes, the Columbine killers, the FRC shooter are all examples of anti-Christian hate acted out.
If I were an FBI agent this is the first place I would look for potential criminals and terrorists .
Actually, once again you are spreading false information...nothing new here.
The shooter at FRC cleary said he did not like their politics and made no mention of religion.
It's been on every news media in the U.S.
Damn christian liar.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389058 Aug 19, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having a hard time believing that!!!!!!!!!!Your hateful attacks against me certainly do not reflect what you've just written.
That's because you've been indoctrinated into thinking like this...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been programmed to hate...and you've become very good at it.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389059 Aug 19, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I'm still laughing at it.
I'm watching Fox News as I post on topix. They are discussing the hate groups that Katelin belongs to. Turn it on if you can. Geraldo at Large is on.
I'd bet money you covered your ears when they mentioned FRC being listed as a hate group.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389060 Aug 19, 2012
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get something straight right here and now, you demented, disgusting bitch. YOU are nothing but a bully....a bully. That's all you are and you should be treated as such. I don't suffer bullies, I don't take well to bullies, I never have. I didn't on the streets, I didn't on the inside, and I don't on-line either. You are in world of trouble, but are too stupid and ignorant to realize it. You've just falsely accused 4 people of a federal crime on the internet.......THAT IN AND OF ITSELF IS A FEDERAL CRIME!!!!!!!!!!You don't have the slightest, most infinitesimal clue with whom you fuck!!!!!trust me!!
BUT I GUARANTEE YOU ARE GOING TO FIND OUT!!!!!!!!!!THAT'S NOT A THREAT.........THAT'S A PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!YOU WRETCHED LITTLE BULLY BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
Meltdown and another threat all in one post...
When are you going to learn you can't beat your christianity into us boy.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389061 Aug 19, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost every post she has made is filled with hate. She needs help with her unleashed hatred.
My irony meter just pegged again...luckily I have a reset button.

Here's REAL unleashed hatred...from your "christian" buddy...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't even deny it...
That there's some real hatin' bucky...

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

#389062 Aug 19, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out this threatening hateful post I stole from another thread. This atheist is wishing death upon a Christian. Why are they always threatening death and violence towards those who are sharing love and concern?
<quoted text>
Compared to these posts from THIS thread...
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL AMERICAN BOY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep...you lose again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min It aint necessari... 751,841
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 37 min Johnny 712
Halloween...All Hollows Eve 38 min Ebola Kills Everyone 2
No Place To Go 40 min Ebola Kills Everyone 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 261,810
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 1 hr ugh 369
Why do Mexicans try to be white so bad? (Mar '09) 1 hr ugh 613
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 549,476
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 602,415

Top Stories People Search