Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix squatter?
Face.
Now you want all of Topix to squat on your face? Your post count will go way down. I bet Chris from Clearwater will go first. He is tired of wearing his beard.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'd rather laugh than cry.
Of course. Crying is what Babysatan does every night.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

DISCLOSURE wrote:
Its time for REAL truth guys and gals...
Please take a moment to participate in this petition. quick and easy. Lets get some answers!
An Ex-CIA operative has come forward to tell all that Extra terrestrials were and are here and that we have and continue to make contact....we need more answers!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/sho...
Medford is a meth town. Nuff said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Post count. Whoop. The most important problem in the world.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Cheesus Chrust wrote:
<quoted text>It's nice that the bath house let's you play on the Internet in between mopping up the used condom juice.
you want a lick
Satan

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
While you are consistently stupid, hateful and deceitful.
And?

I'm Satan.
It's what I do.
Satan

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Cheesus Chrust wrote:
<quoted text>That's not what the gay pride parade said about you though, is it?
Ouch!
Playing the bigot card!
Nice homophobic touch, Anagrambedamned!
Satan

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Cheesus Chrust wrote:
<quoted text>Your sock puppets are all crusty. 3 man swallow limit, eh?
I'll take your word on that. You certainly speak of gay sex as if you had some experience with it.
The Truth

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Cheesus Chrust wrote:
<quoted text>Medford is a meth town. Nuff said.
Is that why your location is hidden?

Medford much do ya?

Im not in Medford BTW... Im in New York City.

What you need to do is stop watching MTV and think outside of the box. You people fight over stupid religions and who is right and wrong, the rest are here for amusement.

The real issues meanwhile, are growing before your eyes.

Focus on petty stuff like Gay rights and how Obama is for it, but, please dont focus on the solar activity and the fact that were at ALL TIME HIGHS since the inception of record keeping. Focus on Who Kim Kardashian is sleeping with this week but please dont focus on the ARMED DRONES flying over US cities and the troops running secretly, fully armed through suburban neighborhoods. Focus on Sandusky raping boys but please dont focus on the RADIATION from the Japan spill which continues to turn up in our seafood, milk and to wash up on shore with debris! It doesn't strike anyone as odd that our little modern day Chernobyl is out of the spotlight?

Please, continue to troll while the UFO activity continues WORLDWIDE along with the emergence of credible scientists, generals, admirals and all walks of military personal who ALL say this earth, our history and what is being fed to us is a LIE.

It seems silly because it has been engineered to flow that way. Someone brings up this topic and visions of slimy aliens from a cheesy hollywood movie comes to mind. Thats how they want you to feel about it. Be a clone or be a free thinker, either way, you and everyone else should sign this petition to get answers!

Spread this as much as possible!

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Cheesus Chrust wrote:
<quoted text>That's a merkin.
Haha...good one...

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Medford much do ya?
So you got banned once again, huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Medford much do ya?
What you need to do is stop watching MTV and think outside of the box. You people fight over stupid religions and who is right and wrong, the rest are here for amusement.
Focus on petty stuff like Gay rights and how Obama is for it, but, please dont focus on the solar activity and the fact that were at ALL TIME HIGHS since the inception of record keeping. Focus on Who Kim Kardashian is sleeping with this week but please dont focus on the ARMED DRONES flying over US cities and the troops running secretly, fully armed through suburban neighborhoods. Focus on Sandusky raping boys but please dont focus on the RADIATION from the Japan spill which continues to turn up in our seafood, milk and to wash up on shore with debris! It doesn't strike anyone as odd that our little modern day Chernobyl is out of the spotlight?
Please, continue to troll while the UFO activity continues WORLDWIDE along with the emergence of credible scientists, generals, admirals and all walks of military personal who ALL say this earth, our history and what is being fed to us is a LIE.
It seems silly because it has been engineered to flow that way. Someone brings up this topic and visions of slimy aliens from a cheesy hollywood movie comes to mind. Thats how they want you to feel about it. Be a clone or be a free thinker, either way, you and everyone else should sign this petition to get answers!
Put down the meth pipe. UFO activity worldwide! Whoop! Wouldn't that be universe wide?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha...good one...
Tanks

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take your word on that. You certainly speak of gay sex as if you had some experience with it.
I saw your movie. That was really weird. Besides, you know how crusty your socks are. They are your socks. Duh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>you want a lick
Nah, sills. I'm not a Christian. The gay doesn't affect me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that word still have meaning?
Ain't I banned too?
Doesn't seem to change nothing.
Free speech rocks.
You've been banned from humanity. What a shame and a waste. You idiots hate free speech, post count retard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Medford much do ya?
Irony. Signing a petition is clone activity. Weird, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that word still have meaning?
Ain't I banned too?
Doesn't seem to change nothing.
Free speech rocks.
By the way, who ate the we? You and the tiny Willy you pull?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
I'm Satan.
It's what I do.
SATAN - Sucks All Tallywhackers As Narcotics. Yep, it is what you do. Another throat Aids victim, whiling away time in Topix until its ashes are burned as a precaution, obsessing about point counts and people that can still have loving relationships. I'm not sorry it went so wrong for you. You believe in divine fate. Clearly you deserve this pathetic life you have chosen. Sucks, literally sucks, to be you. Oh well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Come on, Satan, Master-bater detective, which paranoid fantasy am I now? You have failed. The fail stench surrounds you. You should go meet your maker now so it can beyotch slap you...just like life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

461 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min An NFL Fan 115,761
Pre-Order The Sims 4 10 min The Sims 4 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min lightbeamrider 722,482
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min Johnny 1,645
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 11 min TakeMe 481
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Liam 533,843
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min WildWeirdWillie 172,581
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min JudgeNJury 257,145
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••