|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't attack...I asked what your thoughts are. I even agreed with you on the "converting" part.
See, all I did was ask for an explanation of your thoughts which sent you off on the little screed that you were being attacked. Why?
If I may answer bcs more than likely you won't get an honest answer.....This poster is obviously a troll
Wassuppp is a fairy

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

chill out pls wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell me anything I have said that is the opposite.
Easy. Your last post claiming people called you a liar for posting your 'miracles'.
Wassuppp is a fairy

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't attack...I asked what your thoughts are. I even agreed with you on the "converting" part.
See, all I did was ask for an explanation of your thoughts which sent you off on the little screed that you were being attacked. Why?
By the way, I never claimed you attacked me, so, that is also a falsehood. Why?
Wassuppp is a fairy

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and I did explain my thoughts. Seems to me you just aren't paying attention and more interested in creating false dilemmas.
Wassuppp is a fairy

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

chill out pls wrote:
<quoted text>If I may answer bcs more than likely you won't get an honest answer.....This poster is obviously a troll
I gave an absolutely honest answer. What is a 'troll' anyway. Someone who claims others called them a liar when they didn't? someone who calls you out on your BS? Someone who doesnt bow down to your imaginary boyfriend?
Frankie the Fish

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

blind man n the bleachers wrote:
Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.Ē Acts 4:10,12 KJV
Sure there are!
The triad of the death-burial- and resurrection scenario predates xtianity by many millenia.

This Jesus concept is a latter invention to manipulate and control the masses.
Wassuppp is a fairy

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Frankie the Fish wrote:
<quoted text>
Then YOU are a "BLASPHEMER"!!
The god YHWH says >>>NOT<<< to worship anyone else but him!
The lake of fire awaits you.
BTW, how big is this lake?
30 cubits.

“Isaiah 43:25 I am He who blots”

Since: Apr 11

out your transgressions

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't 'bother' me. They post what they see. I post what I see. It hasn't anything to do with being bothered. It has to do with giving an opinion. You equate all things to emotion because you are riddled with emotion. Some things equate just to seeing things as they are presented with no emotional attachment.
But yet you claim I am deceptive, ridiculous, stupid, uneducated for what I believe to be true. Why is that?

out your transgressions

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Wassuppp is a fairy wrote:
<quoted text>Easy. Your last post claiming people called you a liar for posting your 'miracles'.
They did and you weren't here at that time....OR WERE YOU???

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

<quoted text>No, you created straw men about me not wanting others to post here and then argued against that. Why?
I stated my opinion about the questions that I asked. If you choose not to answer that is fine.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

"Wassuppp is a fairy"

Sounds like the opposite of a fundie troll.

Makes us real nonchristians and atheists look like a-holes.

<face palm>

out your transgressions

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>On a spiritual level, we can't EVER know if someone is right. If the God of the Bible (or any other God) is real, then we have no way of knowing how they are using the person.
But yet you have bashed me several times stating I am deceptive for believing the God of the bible is real. You have stated several times that you know for a fact the God of the bible has been disproven. So, why now are you recanting that statement now?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

<quoted text>By the way, I never claimed you attacked me, so, that is also a falsehood. Why?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

1. Take the words of others and create strawmen to attack, as you just did here.

The above is your original post to me. Notice in your first statement that you said that I took the words of others...created strawmen to "ATTACK"...you accused me of having done that.

So no...I did not post a falsehood.

Time to move on...

out your transgressions

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

<quoted text>No one ever called you a liar for posting those 'miracles'. A few posters pointed out how they were not miraculous at all. That is not calling you a liar but pointing out reality to you. That you claim they called you a liar makes you a liar.
They said I was deceptive for believing. And they were miraculous. God made miracles happen in my life. So, you must be a poster who was around at the time of those postings under a different name now. Talk about being deceptive!

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
She's afraid to address anything *I* post.
<quoted text>
Not to me, she hasn't.
WN and I stated that Pagans don't do door-to-door recruitment, and chills petulantly asked if it was because we were "ashamed." We just don't happen to believe in proselytizing. That, and we keep to ourselves out of a tradition that was born from necessity; secrecy was our survival, publicity was our death.
<quoted text>
I only kick people in the groin when they deserve it.
(snipped for brevity....) <quoted text>
Oh, I agree; but fundies have nothing to teach, and much to learn. I've never met anyone so resistant to learning as fundamentalist christians who demand that we believe their claims that the buybull is the literal word of their god.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stereotyping all Christians as Fundies.
My experience on Topix demonstrates that the vast majority of the christians *here* are fundies.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Seems as soon as you see someone who believes in God you think they are a clueless Fundie.
I never said any such thing. Brother Marine and Al Garcia, on the "Prove there's a god" thread, are in no way fundies; they also have my utmost respect.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You have not been here long enough to know who is sincere and who is an idiot. I aim that comment at both theists and atheists alike.
I've got a pretty good idea of who's who. Whom. Whatever.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>So far, I think you are smart but you are acting like an idiot.
As opposed to the buybull thumpers like chills and LS and waaasssuuup--good christians all who "know the mind of christ"--who are so dazzling and brilliant?

Give me a f*ckin' break.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies.
What are your beliefs if I may ask ?
My wife is Wiccan.
I am Strega; it's a Tuscan form of Witchcraft that dates back to the days of the Etruscans. My maternal line goes back some eight generations in it.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

<quoted text>
Oh, and by the way; I'm not running around like the fundies, screaming "YOU MUST BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE OR YOU'RE GOING TO HELLLLLLLLL!!"
Pagans don't look for recruits; we believe everyone must find their own path, and that there are many paths to the Divine.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Chills tell you that?
Not in those exact words, I admit I do..."embellish" that a tad... but the implication is certainly clear; christianity states that anyone not a christian will burn in "hell," "lake of fire," "lake of death," or whatever euphemism they choose to give it.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

<quoted text>
Oh, and by the way; I'm not running around like the fundies, screaming "YOU MUST BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE OR YOU'RE GOING TO HELLLLLLLLL!!"
Pagans don't look for recruits; we believe everyone must find their own path, and that there are many paths to the Divine.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, not overtly.
My college roommate was a nice Christian lad and by his second year with me he had joined the Druid campus organization. Funny how open honest discussion works. I was a Taoist minister at the time.
*That's* gotta be a cool gig!
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text> HAd a nice JW couple visit one afternoon, they left with a copy of the Tao Te Ching. I never got my copy of watchtower. <smile>
LMAO!!!!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

AnnieJ wrote:
Good morning all...Happy St. Patty's Day to ya!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What a cool video! Thanks for the link!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>If you are going to post your thoughts on a public forum, they are automatically fair game. That you are incapable of understanding this, Timmah, speaks volumes. And yes, Tim with the numbers. Nice tell.
OK, Think what you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••