|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from the thing who believes the wings folded up with engines attached and followed the fuselage into the initial small impact hole of the Pentagon, I'll refrain from accepting your advice.
Insults Are Easier
You forgot the thousands of parts with time-change serial numbers that were apparently also destroyed in the crash, hence could not be found and identified back to the aircraft's records.

If you are in doubt about this just ask pig pie hag. He knows the full story.

His story is as funny as:

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

Now that's a Good One!

My this forum has deteriorated into dust! Just like the towers.

Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

<quoted text>
Coming from the thing who believes the wings folded up with engines attached and followed the fuselage into the initial small impact hole of the Pentagon, I'll refrain from accepting your advice.
Insults Are Easier
How big was the impact hole, in your opinion, Bill?
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot the thousands of parts with time-change serial numbers that were apparently also destroyed in the crash, hence could not be found and identified back to the aircraft's records.
If you are in doubt about this just ask pig pie hag. He knows the full story.
His story is as funny as:
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Now that's a Good One!
My this forum has deteriorated into dust! Just like the towers.
What are "time-change serial numbers?"
Annie Muk

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The size of an armchair ...... without wings.
A dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What are "time-change serial numbers?"
Look it up yourself.

What no insult?

You're not learning any manners are you?

Like don't talk when your mouth is full of shit and lies!

Or

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

Good un!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Try time-change parts and their serial numbers.

My bad!

Not as bad as

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

That's a Good one!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Frank, I don't know who Bill is... Can I call you Eugene? How bout Erkel? You do remind me of one.

But no matter, guessing names of cowardly unregistered socks just doesn't appeal to me. Perhaps Rad and Pie will get done french kissing each other to tell you what they think...

Now on to the premise of your unthinking question.

It's pretty simple. the initial hole is estimated to be around 20 feet wide.

http://www.airliners.net/aircraft-data/stats....

Now taking into account that the wheelbase of a 757 is 24 feet wide and the engines set outside of that wheelbase, the engines from outside casing to outside casing are at least 35 to 40 feet wide and they will be the most heavy and therefor have the greatest momentum upon the structure during impact, not the hollow aluminum fuselage.

Then the damage to to "c" ring that is supposedly caused by the nose gear, a thinking person would also expect to see damage from the rear landing gear at 24 feet wide and the engines at 35 to 40 feet, as they would have had more momentum and force then the rest of the aircraft.

But perhaps thinking is hard and...

Insults Are Easier
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

<quoted text>
Well Frank, I don't know who Bill is... Can I call you Eugene? How bout Erkel? You do remind me of one.
But no matter, guessing names of cowardly unregistered socks just doesn't appeal to me. Perhaps Rad and Pie will get done french kissing each other to tell you what they think...
Now taking into account that the wheelbase of a 757 is 24 feet wide and the engines set outside of that wheelbase, the engines from outside casing to outside casing are at least 35 to 40 feet wide and they will be the most heavy and therefor have the greatest momentum upon the structure during impact, not the hollow aluminum fuselage.
Then the damage to to "c" ring that is supposedly caused by the nose gear, a thinking person would also expect to see damage from the rear landing gear at 24 feet wide and the engines at 35 to 40 feet, as they would have had more momentum and force then the rest of the aircraft.
Insults Are Easier
If you're so "brave" then unhide your ISP. Mine is in the clear so you know I'm not socking. Right, Smith?

Estimated? By whom?

Who claims the c-ring damage was caused by the nose gear?

When you find a "thinking" twoofer, we'll have a celebration.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Try time-change parts and their serial numbers.
My bad!
Not as bad as
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's a Good one!
What's a "time-change" part?
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not asking about the size of your anal orifice.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>If you're so "brave" then unhide your ISP. Mine is in the clear so you know I'm not socking. Right, Smith?

Estimated? By whom?

Who claims the c-ring damage was caused by the nose gear?

When you find a "thinking" twoofer, we'll have a celebration.
Simple, Its nobodies business when I travel, or where I go.

And if you think the nose cone, or the landing gear, caused a single hole to penetrate the deepest into the "c" ring, you're dumber then you act. Deductive reasoning (in which you have none) says the engines would have made 2 holes in "c", if thats what you are implying made the singular hole.

Try to focus on whats relevant, and try to answer your own questions instead of always asking others to.

Weirdo.

Insults Are Easier
good wife

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

<quoted text>
Thats a great racist point of view you have there, self proclaimed good wife. Your racist point of view speaks volumes about you ability to judge information and your lack of character shows why you don't know what side of the fight to be on.
You're just a sad unregistered liar.
Insults Are Easier
Wrong - what I speak is the truth and as far as racist - not hardly - I don't believe in being "politically correct" I call 'em as I see 'em - don't like it? Too bad! When those planes hit the towers and the news stations started showing what their people were filming in those raghead countries - people celebrating, even children - bah!
and your name suits you - nimrod - insults are easier as you seem perfectly capable of handing them out as well.
good wife

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
What's this? A registered poster who cowardly hides his location. My, aren't you brave -
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Insults Are Deserved wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple, Its nobodies business when I travel, or where I go.
And if you think the nose cone, or the landing gear, caused a single hole to penetrate the deepest into the "c" ring, you're dumber then you act. Deductive reasoning (in which you have none) says the engines would have made 2 holes in "c", if thats what you are implying made the singular hole.
Try to focus on whats relevant, and try to answer your own questions instead of always asking others to.
Weirdo.
Insults Are Easier
Oh, but I'm a "coward" for not registering. Do I get green stamps if I register? Tell me why I should. Do you want to send me emails?

The hole in the c-ring was made by responders, so your "reasoning" is moot.

DIPSHIT.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

good wife wrote:
<quoted text>What's this? A registered poster who cowardly hides his location. My, aren't you brave -
The only people who complain about me not being registerd hide their own location.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

good wife wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong - what I speak is the truth and as far as racist - not hardly - I don't believe in being "politically correct" I call 'em as I see 'em - don't like it? Too bad! When those planes hit the towers and the news stations started showing what their people were filming in those raghead countries - people celebrating, even children - bah!
and your name suits you - nimrod - insults are easier as you seem perfectly capable of handing them out as well.
Thank you, I like a timely insult, just not when the entire post is nothing but.

OKay "good wife", Im sure you only mean camel jockeys when referring to the bad ones... And when people have been oppressed by our economic system imposing its will upon them, so we can take their natural resources by propping up tyrannical dictators that torture them, perhaps even someone as dumb as you can see that maybe they see any retaliation against us as something to celebrate.

But their just dumb camel jockeys according to your well reasoned, non racist viewpoint, right?

Anyone who needs to use that kind of racist labeling of a group to describe individual behavior does not have the intelligence to have any kind of valid viewpoint or have any kind if discourse with.

So keep being slave, you make a good one.

And why would someone register? To put up a cool picture, of course. Why would somebody not? Well to easily be able to jump between socks and never have their history of responses to be read. Insulting idiots like their rhetoric to be hidden, because even they are ashamed to read their own history.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, but I'm a "coward" for not registering. Do I get green stamps if I register? Tell me why I should. Do you want to send me emails?

The hole in the c-ring was made by responders, so your "reasoning" is moot.

DIPSHIT.
You buy any official story dont you slave?

What they use to make that oval hole with burnt edges in the "c"... Shape charges?

Man you are as gullible as "Good Wife" is racist.

You two related?

Insults Are Easier
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

<quoted text>
Thank you, I like a timely insult, just not when the entire post is nothing but.
OKay "good wife", Im sure you only mean camel jockeys when referring to the bad ones... And when people have been oppressed by our economic system imposing its will upon them, so we can take their natural resources by propping up tyrannical dictators that torture them, perhaps even someone as dumb as you can see that maybe they see any retaliation against us as something to celebrate.
But their just dumb camel jockeys according to your well reasoned, non racist viewpoint, right?
Anyone who needs to use that kind of racist labeling of a group to describe individual behavior does not have the intelligence to have any kind of valid viewpoint or have any kind if discourse with.
So keep being slave, you make a good one.
And why would someone register? To put up a cool picture, of course. Why would somebody not? Well to easily be able to jump between socks and never have their history of responses to be read. Insulting idiots like their rhetoric to be hidden, because even they are ashamed to read their own history.
Insults Are Easier
LMAO, I was able to find many of your aliases just by googling your posting names and general KY location.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You buy any official story dont you slave?
What they use to make that oval hole with burnt edges in the "c"... Shape charges?
Man you are as gullible as "Good Wife" is racist.
You two related?
Insults Are B. Smith
Give me an "unofficial" story that doesn't sound like it was made up in an insane asylum. There is absolutely NOTHING about the "official" story that doesn't make physical or logical sense to those with an operating brain and a lack of paranoia.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

511 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Faithful and True 115,690
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 533,767
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min WasteWater 4,004
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min WasteWater 93,882
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Anon 722,421
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 17 min Girlygirl 456
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Dave Nelson 224,728
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr dodo 457
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••