#234018 Aug 4, 2012
Gloop?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#234019 Aug 4, 2012
engine wrote:
<quoted text>
from the looks of that engine it seems it should be pretty easy to identify from which plane it came from. So which one was it, and again, what happened to the other three engines?
Again, they turned to dust when the building exploded.

Discussion of the Church and Murray engine.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...

Probably dumped out of a black SUV during the commotion.

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

That's also a good one
just wondering

Winchester, KY

#234020 Aug 4, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was up your wazoo you'd know what it looked like.
http://img94.exs.cx/img94/5533/Jet_engine_on_...
how did that engine get BEHIND the pole and leave the pole still standing?
engine

Winchester, KY

#234021 Aug 4, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Engine weevils most likely.
wow Gloop, I never though you actually formed sentences. What drove you to this uncharacteristic response?
Dr Order ZZ

Winchester, KY

#234022 Aug 4, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, they turned to dust when the building exploded.
Discussion of the Church and Murray engine.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...
Probably dumped out of a black SUV during the commotion.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's also a good one
kind of like the landing gear that was also planted on the sidewalk and cordoned off. The black SUVs were busy that day.
You know they could have at least planted 3 more engines just to be consistent with their story. Instead they have to get the bwunkers to convince everyone that one engine survived while the others disintegrated. Bwunking sure is tough work isn't it?

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#234024 Aug 4, 2012
De bwunkers got der bwunkins cut out for em doan dey dats fer sure know wad im sayin!

Jet fuel ha ha ha ha

Dats a goodn

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#234025 Aug 4, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
De bwunkers got der bwunkins cut out for em doan dey dats fer sure know wad im sayin!
Jet fuel ha ha ha ha
Dats a goodn
That you are a imbecile ?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#234026 Aug 5, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
and why are you posting on this obscure board !?!?!?!?
it's not like you can change anybody's opinion !?!?!?!?!
so why nail yourself to an inconsequential board like Topix, just to support a fringe view?
<quoted text>
I refer you to my previous answer.

Noted, that you (unsurprisingly) couldn't answer my question... instead preferring to throw it straight back at me.

Location hidden

#234027 Aug 5, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Your question is a series of moronic claims with no proof...pretty much standard twoof idiocy.
Now, you STFU moron.
The reality is you can't even explain how or why you believe it was da ebil US gub'ment and fall into the same pattern no planers and mini-nukers do of hand waving everything that doesn't support your views.
You were given the opportunity to make your case and did nothing but make a fool out of yourself...and continue down the same path by just hand waving anything and everything away because it's "the official story" but give no reasons why you don't accept what's become common knowledge.
Bin Laden was a terrorist.
Bin Laden made his agenda known.
Bin Ladens organization can be tied to 911.
Those ties are not solely dependant on da ebil US gub'ment.
Run along now kiddo, go cry in the corner because no one wants to play your idiotic game.
Surprise surpise, Mr Hat also could not answer the question.

Amusing rant though... it seems I may have touched a nerve.

Location hidden

#234028 Aug 5, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No one agrees with "the official version"
What we agree with is the evidence that explains the event scientifically. There are multiple lines of evidence pointing to conclusion that were arrived at using the scientific method.
That is the version we think is the explanation. None of which is wild ass speculation done by the twoof movement.
Interesting.

I didn't realise there was a collective approach by the 'debunkers' or whatever you guys think you are.

Are you saying that you're all here for a rewarding, well reasoned, scientific debate?

Location hidden

#234029 Aug 5, 2012
So, perhaps a 'debunker' could actually attempt to answer my question - rather than attempting to undermine the question, losing it on some crazy rant or simply firing the question back at me.

Why do you waste so much of your time here?

You think that the people who disagree with the official line are 'kooks','nut jobs' and 'bat shit crazy'. So why on earth are you so eager to engage with them?

It's a straight enough question, see if you can manage a straight answer.

Since: Sep 08

#234030 Aug 5, 2012
Annie Muk

Stockholm, Sweden

#234031 Aug 5, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
you're just as dumb as your buddy.You're not an engineer either ....
I do know that if 2 buildings are struck by 2 planes at completely different angles and trajectories, yet are accredited with felling 3 builings, all of them at a free-fall rate of speed, that something is rotten in Demark. Is it really necessary to be an engineer to realize that? I mean, you're neither the chief of the CIA nor a high-ranking personage within any of the intelligence services but you knew "without a doubt" that Irak had thousands upon thousands of WMD's. Right?
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you in Sweden?
Isn't my "birth right" reason enough for you?
Annie Muk

Stockholm, Sweden

#234032 Aug 5, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the "moron" is the part that holds the engine down and believes in it!
LMFAO - all day long!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
According to the 9/11 Commission, the passports of two of the hijackers Flight 93 were also found intact .....
....... including a laundry bill, a receipt for a new pair of trainers with those blinking lights around the edge of the soles, a copy of "how to crash a really big airplane into a building", and the minutes of the last meeting of POMAAS ("Pissed Off Moslems Against America Society") with Saddam Husseins signature and affidavid linking him to the 7/11 attacks upon the United Snakes of Absurdity ..... and ..... a map of Irak entitled, "Number and Placement of a Gazillion WMD's". Unfortunately the ink on this map was far too smudged due to jet fuel(that's a good one) to be able to discern the exact positiioning of any of them.
cheer up courteously

Bangor, ME

#234033 Aug 5, 2012
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
how did that engine get BEHIND the pole and leave the pole still standing?
Pnac weebles must have placed it their when it was dark out,...quick check it for dick cheney fingerprints!!!
cheer up courteously

Bangor, ME

#234034 Aug 5, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO - all day long!
<quoted text>
....... including a laundry bill, a receipt for a new pair of trainers with those blinking lights around the edge of the soles, a copy of "how to crash a really big airplane into a building", and the minutes of the last meeting of POMAAS ("Pissed Off Moslems Against America Society") with Saddam Husseins signature and affidavid linking him to the 7/11 attacks upon the United Snakes of Absurdity ..... and ..... a map of Irak entitled, "Number and Placement of a Gazillion WMD's". Unfortunately the ink on this map was far too smudged due to jet fuel(that's a good one) to be able to discern the exact positiioning of any of them.
oh my those passports!!!how did they survive a jet crash??!!

maybe as a license did

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/mou...

sounds like you are linking 911 wmds and saddam,,,,hmmmm... maybe that's why boobswede blix was there in Iraq looking for wmds?? And maybe also why Sweden supported resolution 1441?

Anywhoo we now know there were not to many wmds in iraq and that Saddam had nothing much to do with 911.

911 however, had a lot to do with Iraq, a fact that you may find hard to deal with Annie M.
cheer up courteously

Bangor, ME

#234035 Aug 5, 2012
pulled from the cartoon section of the paper or IRNA

Larijani: Fire inflamed in Syria will burn down Zionists

Tehran, Aug 5, IRNA – Majlis Speaker Ali Larijani said the fire set ablaze in Syria will burn the panicked Zionists as well.

Addressing the morning session of the Iranian parliament on Sunday, he said though Zionists kept bluffing in the past few days, their fear is quite apparent from their tone.

He said the resignation of the United Nations special envoy in Syrian affairs Kofi Annan together with the ceaseless trend of the US officials’ visits to the region, their contacts with the regional politicians and their military support just prove the failure of international hooligans.

He said certain countries should justify their presence in Syria, adding that the intervention of the US officials in Syrian affairs is nothing but a part of their global adventurism.

He said there was still hope that the US possessed a minimum of wisdom but after the developments in Iraq and Lebanon the hope totally faded away.

Larijani expressed hope that the regional countries would soon be able to materialize their rights.

Now double quick Iran ,,,send more weapons to ASSad he needs to materialize some rights.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#234036 Aug 5, 2012
Why do YOU waste so much of your time here !!?!?!?!?!
Zealous_Guy wrote:
So, perhaps a 'debunker' could actually attempt to answer my question - rather than attempting to undermine the question, losing it on some crazy rant or simply firing the question back at me.
Why do you waste so much of your time here?
You think that the people who disagree with the official line are 'kooks','nut jobs' and 'bat shit crazy'. So why on earth are you so eager to engage with them?
It's a straight enough question, see if you can manage a straight answer.

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#234037 Aug 5, 2012
just because you are a Clueleess Retard and don't know the first thing about what happened that day doesn't change reality FCUK NUT!!
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know that if 2 buildings are struck by 2 planes at completely different angles and trajectories, yet are accredited with felling 3 builings, all of them at a free-fall rate of speed, that something is rotten in Demark. Is it really necessary to be an engineer to realize that? I mean, you're neither the chief of the CIA nor a high-ranking personage within any of the intelligence services but you knew "without a doubt" that Irak had thousands upon thousands of WMD's. Right?
<quoted text>
Isn't my "birth right" reason enough for you?

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#234038 Aug 5, 2012
Not as hard as being an Uneducated Clueless Retard like you !!
Dr Order ZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
kind of like the landing gear that was also planted on the sidewalk and cordoned off. The black SUVs were busy that day.
You know they could have at least planted 3 more engines just to be consistent with their story. Instead they have to get the bwunkers to convince everyone that one engine survived while the others disintegrated. Bwunking sure is tough work isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 775,604
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min hojo 559,633
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min preteen girl 605,045
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Chris Clearwater 175,684
Pastor Rod Parsley’s Father Dies at Age 80 (Jul '13) 1 hr Joyce 7
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 37,819
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr duststorm 441,786
More from around the web