Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Bar as Ax

Winchester, KY

#234078 Aug 5, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text> Actually what you are is argumentive , biased as well as trivial and smostly full of horse pucky.
thank you, I'm happy to hear that I have such an effect on you

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#234079 Aug 5, 2012
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
we already know the answer to that question...he is a paid shill
I'm sure he would have been fired a very long time ago if that were the case.

The hilarious thing about these 'debunker' obsessives is that they actually help to increase awareness of the fact that the official narrative is a total sham.

This thread is continually bumped by these numpties day after day, arguing the same old tired circular debates.

If they just went away the thread would be dead in a matter of weeks.

I put it down to mental illness.
You Glaze Us

Winchester, KY

#234080 Aug 5, 2012
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The hilarious thing about these 'debunker' obsessives is that they actually help to increase awareness of the fact that the official narrative is a total sham.
This thread is continually bumped by these numpties day after day, arguing the same old tired circular debates.
you're probably right, I said this to Porkie months ago and I think he has finally come to the realization of its truth. Just wondering when these other numbskulls will finally get it. One would think that if they really were shills that their handlers would have already made them stop by now. Perhaps you are right, mental illness is probably the correct diagnosis with cognitive dissonance as the major underlying symptom.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#234081 Aug 5, 2012
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure don't recite or quote very much information directly out of any of the "official" narratives and reports.

This must be due to the fact that these reports are embarrassingly incomplete, utterly fail to investigate many relevant facts and are written by US government appointed officials who are sworn to protect their masters.

How could the reports be factual? They must hide the truth if at all possible.

All they can come up with is "probable collapse sequence" anyway. Nothing definitive that's fer sure.

The term mentally ill is so appropriate for these bwunkers.

Jet fuel ha ha ha ha

Still funny eh!

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#234082 Aug 5, 2012

29:48
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please post a link to the video (or other information) that shows the buildings moving 8 - 10 feet to the left and right.(of what)
If I remember correctly they were designed to move 3 feet in a 100 mph wind.
I'm sure everyone here would like to see this evidence you claim.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Still a joke eh!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#234083 Aug 5, 2012
The camera is so shaky there is no reference to the building moving at all. The eyewitness has no reference for his testimony and not believable at all.

Dismissed for lack of any credible evidence.

Next

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

Good one!

Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234084 Aug 5, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
“Salient points with regard to the structural design of The World Trade Center towers”
1. The structural analysis carried out by the firm of Worthington, Skilling, Helle& Jackson is the most complete and detailed of any ever made for any building structure.
3. The buildings have been investigated and found to be safe in an assumed collision with a large jet airliner (Boeing 707—DC-8) traveling at 600 miles per hour. Analysis indicates that such collision would result in only local damage which could not cause collapse or substantial damage to the building and would not endanger the lives and safety of occupants not in the immediate area of impact.
Page 131
“City In The Sky”
By James Glanz and Eric Lipton
But C'mon
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That has to be a good one!
Obviously this so-called "analysis" was incorrect. Probably written by a marketing guy.

What happened to "2." ?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234085 Aug 5, 2012
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a simple enough question, yet none of you 'debunkers' can answer it.
You guys never seem to tire of reminding the board that you think anyone who disbelieves the official narrative is some sort of 'conspiraloon'... yet here you are, day after day, engaging with the 'nutjobs'.
Why would you do that? Why are you avoiding the question?
Come on 'debunkers'... man up and answer the question.
John Lennon was a Commie.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234086 Aug 5, 2012
THE FOOD IS HORRIBLE wrote:
<quoted text>
using words like 'obfuscate' in an attempt to sound intelligent and then following it up with a word like 'idiotic' not only shows your ineptitude but is also indicative of pretentiousness and laziness. You could have simply googled a thesaurus and maybe used a word like hebetudinous or sophmoric if you really wanted to sound intelligent but then again that would be pretentious wouldn't it? Either way I can see right through you and you can't win no matter what you do. You guys have lost, plain and simple, and you are no different than pissface flailing away with his sophmoric and ineffective insults. Your corner would be better off just throwing in the towel and just maintaining your silence. Further attempts from you are futile and make you look desperate. Save what little dignity you have left (actually none) and just walk away from your computer and may you have pleasant dreams sleeping on the canvas.
Weren't you leaving, this time for good?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234087 Aug 5, 2012
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not only educated and well read but I am also adept at reading between the lines and piercing the veil of your persona right to your very soul just based on reading your syntax. I can see right through you and you are not made of much. I went to the same undergraduate university as you and received further post graduate education after that in MANY different fields.
Your expertise is limited to banking and finance, that is very obvious to me, and I sense that you are in a bit of panic right now over your financial future and the future of your profession, and we both know you have every reason to be in a panic.
If you're so well educated, why do you have a job changing bedpans in W. Bummfuk, KY?

Must be all liberal arts, and you skipped out on hard sciences and math.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234088 Aug 5, 2012
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
1) we have already discussed the structural redundancy of the towers and its ability to withstand isolated structural failure which makes the effects of the speed of the planes on impact almost irrelevant. The buildings were built to withstand hurricane force winds so the force of the plane impact was probably substantially less than that. This was already accounted for in the redundant structural design of the building so your point is moot.
2) Fuel and office furniture fire and even the resulting 'collapse' cannot turn steel and concrete and the contents of the building to mostly dust and nanoparticles.
Bill, why did you run away from NYC?

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#234089 Aug 5, 2012
YOU ARE AN IDIOT .... the "eyewitness" is Brain Clarke ONE of only four people who survived from above the impact zone, and he clearly talks about the building moving
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The camera is so shaky there is no reference to the building moving at all. The eyewitness has no reference for his testimony and not believable at all.
Next
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Good one!
Yet has Truth

Winchester, KY

#234090 Aug 5, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you leaving, this time for good?
only when you leave for good. I just love to smack you shills down every time you show up, I simply can't resist.
Yet has Truth

Winchester, KY

#234091 Aug 5, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're so well educated, why do you have a job changing bedpans in W. Bummfuk, KY?
Must be all liberal arts, and you skipped out on hard sciences and math.
what do you do for a living?
Yet has Truth

Winchester, KY

#234092 Aug 5, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill, why did you run away from NYC?
after 9/11 I knew it wasn't safe to remain anywhere near there, especially with the radiation levels at Ground Zero.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234093 Aug 5, 2012
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Radekt, what are you even debating here?
The planes were travelling at 250mph or 500mph? Which, quite clearly is totally inconsequential.
Obviously you never passed Physics 101.
DARK ET

Winchester, KY

#234094 Aug 5, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT .... the "eyewitness" is Brain Clarke ONE of only four people who survived from above the impact zone, and he clearly talks about the building moving
<quoted text>
the radiation levels in NYC are really not good for you, have you ever considered leaving?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234095 Aug 5, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
So is the Twoof Movement!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234096 Aug 5, 2012
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Twoofers are incapable of being swayed from their religious convictions. And yes, you are all, all mentally ill.
DARK ET

Winchester, KY

#234097 Aug 5, 2012
and don't go anywhere near the west coast either, the fallout from the Fukushima disaster (yet another NWO crime) has seriously affected the west coast. The heartland has been devastated with serious drought conditions so one of the few safe places are states like KY and TN at least for now. The earthquake threat from the New Madrid fault however makes this area somewhat unstable as well. The south is also no good due to the severity of the hurricanes which they will be experiencing this summer and over the next few years. So essentially there are not many safe places left on the US mainland. Alaska and Hawaii may be another option and Canada is looking pretty good these days. I guess that's why Porkie lives there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min truth 3,450
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 2 min AussieBobby 226
Bogazici SIEMENS TARABYA MAHALLESİ ( 299 1... 2 min homeson 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min River Tam 828,457
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min truth 584,161
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min MUQ2 40,144
john wayne was gay (Nov '07) 1 hr who 232
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr duststorm 442,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web