yes

no

well, im not sure

Yet has Truth

Winchester, KY

#234090 Aug 5, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you leaving, this time for good?
only when you leave for good. I just love to smack you shills down every time you show up, I simply can't resist.
Yet has Truth

Winchester, KY

#234091 Aug 5, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're so well educated, why do you have a job changing bedpans in W. Bummfuk, KY?
Must be all liberal arts, and you skipped out on hard sciences and math.
what do you do for a living?
Yet has Truth

Winchester, KY

#234092 Aug 5, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill, why did you run away from NYC?
after 9/11 I knew it wasn't safe to remain anywhere near there, especially with the radiation levels at Ground Zero.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234093 Aug 5, 2012
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Radekt, what are you even debating here?
The planes were travelling at 250mph or 500mph? Which, quite clearly is totally inconsequential.
Obviously you never passed Physics 101.
DARK ET

Winchester, KY

#234094 Aug 5, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT .... the "eyewitness" is Brain Clarke ONE of only four people who survived from above the impact zone, and he clearly talks about the building moving
<quoted text>
the radiation levels in NYC are really not good for you, have you ever considered leaving?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234095 Aug 5, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Dismissed for lack of any credible evidence.
So is the Twoof Movement!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234096 Aug 5, 2012
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he would have been fired a very long time ago if that were the case.
The hilarious thing about these 'debunker' obsessives is that they actually help to increase awareness of the fact that the official narrative is a total sham.
This thread is continually bumped by these numpties day after day, arguing the same old tired circular debates.
If they just went away the thread would be dead in a matter of weeks.
I put it down to mental illness.
Twoofers are incapable of being swayed from their religious convictions. And yes, you are all, all mentally ill.
DARK ET

Winchester, KY

#234097 Aug 5, 2012
and don't go anywhere near the west coast either, the fallout from the Fukushima disaster (yet another NWO crime) has seriously affected the west coast. The heartland has been devastated with serious drought conditions so one of the few safe places are states like KY and TN at least for now. The earthquake threat from the New Madrid fault however makes this area somewhat unstable as well. The south is also no good due to the severity of the hurricanes which they will be experiencing this summer and over the next few years. So essentially there are not many safe places left on the US mainland. Alaska and Hawaii may be another option and Canada is looking pretty good these days. I guess that's why Porkie lives there.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234098 Aug 5, 2012
Yet has Horrible Food wrote:
<quoted text>
after 9/11 I knew it wasn't safe to remain anywhere near there, especially with the radiation levels at Ground Zero.
Radiation levels? LMAO!! Did you go there with a Geiger counter?

Why did you use a fake Amsterdam proxy?
DARK ET

Winchester, KY

#234099 Aug 5, 2012
my best advice for everyone on here is to go to Google earth and look for the green areas on the map away from the coast line and far from any major cities and make sure there are no nearby nuclear reactors or any major fault lines there. These will be the prime locations when the SHTF.
Yet has Truth

Winchester, KY

#234100 Aug 5, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Radiation levels? LMAO!! Did you go there with a Geiger counter?
Why did you use a fake Amsterdam proxy?
just look at the cancer incidence from the first responders and any workers at Ground Zero, you don't need a Geiger counter to figure it out. Amsterdam proxy??? No, but it would be nice to live there. I think that too is one of the safe havens on this planet.
The Boxer

Winchester, KY

#234101 Aug 5, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Twoofers are incapable of being swayed from their religious convictions. And yes, you are all, all mentally ill.
yet more desperate flailing away insults like the boxer beaten to the pulp and semi-conscious wildly swinging at air prior to hitting the canvas face first. Give it up STT, the knockout blow has already been delivered, but it is somewhat commendable that you are still trying to fight.

In the clearing stands a boxer
And a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders
Of ev'ry glove that layed him down
Or cut him till he cried out
In his anger and his shame
"I am leaving, I am leaving"
But the fighter still remains

Simon and Garfunkel

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#234102 Aug 5, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT .... the "eyewitness" is Brain Clarke ONE of only four people who survived from above the impact zone, and he clearly talks about the building moving
<quoted text>
The building he is standing in is moving. Exactly what is serving for his reference that the building moved 8 - 10 feet? What in the building is not moving that he is measuring 8 - 10 feet from.

What he is talking about is his perception that the building is moving. He has no idea how far the building is actually moving in any direction.

And he is completely full of shit.

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

still Good For a Laugh eh!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#234103 Aug 5, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So is the Twoof Movement!
Good one! Another cut. Is that all you got punk? A quick four words of ridicule!

Well is it?

Bwunker

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

Still good for a laugh.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#234104 Aug 5, 2012
Bar as Ax wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you, I'm happy to hear that I have such an effect on you
I will consider you as sharp as cheddar and bright as a half a watt bulb from now on!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234105 Aug 5, 2012
DARK ET the Bubble Boy wrote:
my best advice for everyone on here is to go to Google earth and look for the green areas on the map away from the coast line and far from any major cities and make sure there are no nearby nuclear reactors or any major fault lines there. These will be the prime locations when the SHTF.
Don't forget to zip up your bubble before turning in.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234106 Aug 5, 2012
The Deluded One wrote:
<quoted text>
yet more desperate flailing away insults like the boxer beaten to the pulp and semi-conscious wildly swinging at air prior to hitting the canvas face first. Give it up STT, the knockout blow has already been delivered, but it is somewhat commendable that you are still trying to fight.
In the clearing stands a boxer
And a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders
Of ev'ry glove that layed him down
Or cut him till he cried out
In his anger and his shame
"I am leaving, I am leaving"
But the fighter still remains
Simon and Garfunkel
Delusion (noun): A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

Napoleon XIV
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234107 Aug 5, 2012
Chicken Little wrote:
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!!!!!
Annie Muk

Sweden

#234108 Aug 6, 2012
O Spew Silly Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The knockout punch has been delivered and your face is about to hit the canvas. The referee should have stopped this fight long ago before you guys reached this pathetic state you are in now.
Some people payed good money to see lots of blood. Let them get their money's worth.
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
using words like 'obfuscate' in an attempt to sound intelligent and then following it up with a word like 'idiotic' not only shows your ineptitude but is also indicative of pretentiousness and laziness. You could have simply googled a thesaurus and maybe used a word like hebetudinous or sophmoric if you really wanted to sound intelligent but then again that would be pretentious wouldn't it? Either way I can see right through you and you can't win no matter what you do. You guys have lost, plain and simple, and you are no different than pissface flailing away with his sophmoric and ineffective insults. Your corner would be better off just throwing in the towel and just maintaining your silence. Further attempts from you are futile and make you look desperate. Save what little dignity you have left (actually none) and just walk away from your computer and may you have pleasant dreams sleeping on the canvas.
Hear, hear!
Annie Muk

Sweden

#234109 Aug 6, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!!!!!
"Yours" is, yes - and the rug has been pulled right from beneath your feet too, or is it a well-layed trap that you've fallen into?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Tide with Beach 836,586
Asian students pose great threat and damage to ... 17 min EmpireEarth 1
Things to Consider when Selling Your Constructi... 22 min tiffanyberg 1
Attention! Journalists in Donbass! 26 min Ebonheart 1
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ1 40,440
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr Neelakaran 1,421
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr Naveen kumar 7,147
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 589,161
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr Good-Evil 4,018
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Freebird USA 176,741
More from around the web