Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
'The towers fell faster than they could have if they were crushing themselves.' >>> PROVE IT
'The volume of dust was too great to have been the product of a gravity-driven collapse.' >>> PROVE IT
'The South Tower's top shattered before falling, and so its breakup was not a result of gravity-driven crushing.' >>> PROVE IT
No 1. The Towers' Tops Fell Virtually Unimpeded

The time it took the Towers to fall may be one of the most important pieces of evidence in determining their mode of destruction.

It is widely accepted that both Towers completely fell (nearly everything but the dust reached the ground) in around ten seconds. This estimate appears to be based mainly on seismic data. However, video evidence of the North Tower collapse suggests that it took close to 15 seconds for the destruction to reach the ground. Establishing a precise time of duration for each fall may not be possible, but there are measurements that can be made. Video records show that each Tower's top began its fall precipitously, and show the falling tops for a few seconds before they disappeared into the exploding dust clouds. It is also possible to track other features of the waves of destruction that traveled down each Tower. In both collapses dust clouds, exhibiting the behavior of pyroclastic flows associated with volcanoes, rapidly grew as they fell. 1 Each cloud consumed its Tower's top in a few seconds, then continued to descend, remaining centered around the Tower's axis. Each cloud had a fairly well-defined top and bottom, whose descent can be timed using video records.

Despite the availability of detailed studies of collapse times based on the compositing of video and photographic evidence, and in-depth analysis of the seismic records, many commentors have incorrectly treated the durations of the largest seismic signals as synonymous with total collapse times. Statements that the Towers fell in eight and ten seconds have been repeated by both proponents and critics of the official explanation.

No 2. Dust From Collapses Expanded to Many Times The Towers' Volumes

This photograph shows the dust from the North Tower disintegration about 30 seconds after the start of its disintegration.

Both Towers exploded into vast dust clouds, which photographs show to be several times the volumes of the intact buildings by the time the destruction reached the ground. The dust clouds continued to expand rapidly thereafter, growing to easily five times the buildings' original volume by 30 seconds after the initiation of each collapse.

The dust clouds rapidly invaded the surrounding city, filling the cavernous spaces between nearby skyscrapers in seconds. Eyewitness reports were consistent that it was impossible to outrun the dust clouds. Photographs can be used to calculate the speed at which the dust cloud from the North Tower grew. There is a photograph of the North Tower dust showing the spire and showing dust 700 feet in front of the nearest part of the building's footprint. That distance is calculated using buildings as reference points. Since it is known from real-time movies that the spire fell about 30 seconds after the initiation of the collapse, and that it took about 10 seconds for the bottom of the dust cloud to reach the ground, the average speed of advance on the ground in that direction was approximately 35 feet per second.

Another feature of the dust clouds was that they upwelled in immense columns, climbing to over the height of Building 7 (over 600 feet) in the seconds immediately after each collapse.

Such behavior clearly indicates the input of huge quantities of heat far in excess of what the friction of a gravity-driven collapse could produce.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/coll...

You can trot out your scientific papers to try and refute the claims made by the writers of 9-11 Research.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

No 3.

There are several pieces of evidence that show the structure of the 30 stories of the South Tower above the impact zone was shattered before it started its precipitous plunge. How could the steel frame of many stories above the impact zone have broken up even before it started to fall? The proponents of gravity-driven collapse maintain that the tops of the towers crushed the floors below the impact zones as they fell. The tops functioned as pistons, according to Bazant and Zhou, crushing the stories one by one. What one actually sees in the case of the South Tower is that their piston disintegrated even before it started to fall. A gravity-driven collapse cannot account for that disintegration, nor for how a cloud of rubble could crush the intact structure below the impact zone.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/proo...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>
Gloop.
Please I asked you not to whine!

Why do you continue to Gloop Gloop Gloop all over the place?

Wherever you go its Gloop or Gloop?

Try to be more like the Tree of Modesto. Can you just try for once?
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
No 3.
There are several pieces of evidence that show the structure of the 30 stories of the South Tower above the impact zone was shattered before it started its precipitous plunge. How could the steel frame of many stories above the impact zone have broken up even before it started to fall? The proponents of gravity-driven collapse maintain that the tops of the towers crushed the floors below the impact zones as they fell. The tops functioned as pistons, according to Bazant and Zhou, crushing the stories one by one. What one actually sees in the case of the South Tower is that their piston disintegrated even before it started to fall. A gravity-driven collapse cannot account for that disintegration, nor for how a cloud of rubble could crush the intact structure below the impact zone.
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/proo...
911 resurchers are full o'shit.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>PRUVE IT.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

The current crop of bwunkers are the sorriest bunch of whiners ever seen on a topix forum.

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

That's A Good One!
Allen

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

CitizenX wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah blah... Liberal... blah blah blah... democrat... blah blah blah... gore... blah blah blah... soros... blah blah blah clinton... blah blah blah... kerry... blah blah blah... hillary... blah blah blah...blah blah blah blah... Liberal... blah blah blah... democrat... blah blah blah... gore... blah blah blah... soros... blah blah blah clinton... blah blah blah... kerry... blah blah blah... hillary... blah blah blah...blah blah blah blah... Liberal... blah blah blah... democrat... blah blah blah... gore... blah blah blah... soros... blah blah blah clinton... blah blah blah... kerry... blah blah blah... hillary... blah blah blah...blah blah blah blah... Liberal... blah blah blah... democrat... blah blah blah... gore... blah blah blah... soros... blah blah blah clinton... blah blah blah... kerry... blah blah blah... hillary... blah blah blah...blah blah blah blah... Liberal... blah blah blah... democrat... blah blah blah... gore... blah blah blah... soros... blah blah blah clinton... blah blah blah... kerry... blah blah blah... hillary... blah blah blah...blah blah blah blah... Liberal... blah blah blah... democrat... blah blah blah... gore... blah blah blah... soros... blah blah blah clinton... blah blah blah... kerry... blah blah blah... hillary... blah blah blah...
so true,so true. Amen
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>>>>PRUVE IT.
You already did that with your idiotic post. Thanks.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>'The towers fell faster than they could have if they were crushing themselves.' >>> PROVE IT

'The volume of dust was too great to have been the product of a gravity-driven collapse.' >>> PROVE IT

'The South Tower's top shattered before falling, and so its breakup was not a result of gravity-driven crushing.' >>> PROVE IT
Exactly.

Asking to solve for a+b=c when "a" and "b" haven't been proven to exist is just another fallacious argument from the kings and queens of fallacious arguments, the twoof cultists.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Asking to solve for a+b=c when "a" and "b" haven't been proven to exist is just another fallacious argument from the kings and queens of fallacious arguments, the twoof cultists.
Another moronic monosyllabic answer from the queen of insults and ridicule. With nothing to add to the topic under consideration but childish name calling and more lies.

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

That's A Good One !
who Timesten

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
PORKPIE IS THE MODS PET
or else he is a mod...posting here
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TMI3AIV...
Dog crap is back in town we see.
last days witness

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

who Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog crap is back in town we see.
timesten must of kicked your ass to.....stay where you are.....gaston what a shit hole.
who

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...what an insightful post.
Well that's me convinced.

Dickhead.
Annie Muk

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please I asked you not to whine!
Why do you continue to Gloop Gloop Gloop all over the place?
Wherever you go its Gloop or Gloop?
Try to be more like the Tree of Modesto. Can you just try for once?
I'll gloop to that.
Annie Muk

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Utterly compelling. I have nothing more to say that can hope to compete with that. I guess it's on to he next subject!
who

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Utterly compelling. I have nothing more to say that can hope to compete with that. I guess it's on to he next subject!
I guess so.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

What's the latest scoop on who did it ?

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Well that's me convinced !?!?!?!?!!

I think you are missing a verb or two
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Dickhead.
who

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

RADEKT wrote:
Well that's me convinced !?!?!?!?!!
I think you are missing a verb or two
<quoted text>
I think no one gives a rats arse.

You working today?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Official Response to the September 11th Attack

According to the official story of the 9/11/01 attack, that day saw:

The largest failure in the history of the U.S. military to defend against foreign attack, including:

The failure to protect the World Trade Center from terrorist attack, even though the landmark was targeted in 1993 and was a known terrorist target.

The failure to protect the Pentagon despite well over an hour of warning time, and the availability of interceptors at Andrews Air Force Base just 11 miles away.

The largest security failure in the history of civil aviation, involving four successful hijackings, with the total failure of hijacking countermeasures.

The three largest and most mysterious structural failures in world history -- the total collapses of WTC Buildings 1, 2, and 7.

If one peels away the outermost layer of the official story to reveal the numerous reports of warnings of terrorist attacks on the U.S. from other nations and from domestic agencies such as FBI field offices, the failures appear even more damning.

Yet with all these failures, no official involved in the response to the attack received so much as a reprimand. The "investigations" that followed were investigations in name only, lacking any meaningful powers and the will required to discover the nature of the failures on 9/11/01.

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/analysis/i...

And the best they can come up with is "probable collapse sequence".

Jet Fuel ha hah ha ha

That's A Good One!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 217,661 - 217,680 of250,396
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

652 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Anon 680,260
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min An NFL Fan 109,605
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Oxbow 512,185
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Gatvol 89,576
teen snapchat nudes 10 min kinkyfuck 120
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 14 min Harrison Freebird 52,514
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 16 min Dr Shrink 32,860
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 22 min ashley 253
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr sweets2360 217,042
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 12 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••