lovemenot

Perth, Australia

#13216 Aug 8, 2012
HITLER wanted to invade the U K .but also had great respect for the british. In fact he regarded the british as of the same race. As the germans saxons; or part of the aryan races, his wish had always been that germany and britain. would join hands and deal with yhe main enemy stalin in russia
lovemenot

Perth, Australia

#13217 Aug 8, 2012
hows NAM these days , what a f u c k up that was . how many dead mmmmm dumb ass not so good on your own . at least the falklands is ours . and always will b .we didnt need you .you would prob ff u c k it up .

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#13218 Aug 8, 2012
lovemenot wrote:
hows NAM these days , what a f u c k up that was . how many dead mmmmm dumb ass not so good on your own . at least the falklands is ours . and always will b .we didnt need you .you would prob ff u c k it up .
You are talking to the wrong guy about Vietnam. I will not defend what we did in 1975. Turning our backs on the South Vietnamese after we got them into a major war was the most cowardly act in American History and I pray to God we never repeat it.
lovemenot

Perth, Australia

#13219 Aug 8, 2012
he carnt anser you about his ignorance. hes got no brains . weak sukkling on hes mothers brest
lovemenot

Perth, Australia

#13220 Aug 8, 2012
you mean u ff uu cc kk ed up nam yes that was a great victory for you guys . we brits told you it was hopeless but no you went .

Vista, Ca.

#13221 Aug 8, 2012
lovemenot wrote:
you mean u ff uu cc kk ed up nam yes that was a great victory for you guys . we brits told you it was hopeless but no you went .
Had we bombed those soviet made tanks heading down Highway 1 or even resupplied the South Vietnamese as we had promised we would, there would still be a South Vietnam just as there is still a South Korea.
We have never viewed people’s freedom as a hopeless cause.

Vista, Ca.

#13222 Aug 8, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
No, untill recently we were NUMBER 1 and if it were up to me we'd still be there.
Funny though, you call my country "commie" yet we are still up at number 4 while the United Snakes is around 25th. Perhaps you should try "communism" yourself to improve your DEMOCRATIC status.
Is there any American who understands what "democracy" means, Davey Boy? I don't think so. You certainly don't.
American "Duty, Honor, Country" is an allegiance to an American, Fascist regime. While it is true that Obama is making miniscule improvements to bring the United Snakes closer to Democratic principles, it'll take much, much more effort to erase the Reagan-Bush, Fascist legacy. Don't you think so too?
I have never called Sweden a communist country. I merely said if it was up to YOU (as a communist) Sweden would be communist and would be wallowing down in the 100s with the rest of the totalitarian states.

Unlike you I don’t fantasize about the “evil” intent of the US. I disagree with you about communism, about the reasons for Iraq, about our role in the world. I understand our foreign policy and agree with most of it.

You don’t like us and I couldn’t care less. The reason I answer your posts is simply to give the other side of the story.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#13224 Aug 8, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem new to the conversation and I have found that most people who think we travel the globe willy-nilly looking for countries to invade don’t even know why we were attacked on 9-11. Do you?
Iraq still has its oil along with billions of US dollars. If you were going to play European and invade a country to steal its wealth, Afghanistan would be one of the last places you’d choose.
I can tell you with absolute certainty it wasn't because a bunch of Saudi's with boxcutters hated us for our freedoms. You may object to my "tin foil hat" however, I think it looks sexy.

I am big on science and NOTHING anyone says will EVER make me believe that steel frame skyscrapers descend at FREE-FALL speed due to scattered fire. If the towers collapsed from the "pancake theory" there would have been a giant spire of steel protruding from the ground.(The center supports of the building)

NORAD going from 67-0 ('00-'01) to failing 4 times in one day.(the ONLY time they were actually needed) is very cute as well.

Failure to report
Failure to scramble
Failure to intercept
Failure to redeploy

Building seven is the smoking gun. Seven was a lie. So was the rest. Far from the first time America has lied to go to war. Gulf of Tonkin is my first but not only example.

No, we don't travel willy-nilly we are VERY selective. Afghanistan doesn't have the wealth you are correct, but it has the most important thing going in real estate. Location, location, location!

The Caspian Sea shelf is considered one of the largest sources of petroleum outside the Persian Gulf and Russia. Whether it's Unocal's pipeline project, or some other elaborate scheme cooked up by the Carlyle Group makes no matter. Afghanistan has the misfortune to lie between the last big oil reserve on the planet (Turkmenistan) and the sea.

In the words of the ex-vice president of the United States, Dick Cheney, "I cannot think of a time when we have had a region emerge as suddenly to become as strategically significant as the Caspian". That was in 1998, when Cheney was in the oil business not in government. In the mid 90ies there were efforts on the part of American energy corporations, most notably Unocal, to build oil and gas pipelines through Afghanistan to feed the South Asian market. These efforts were supposedly given up, either because of instability in Afghanistan (if we can believe Unocal) or because of a campaign against their negotiations with the Taliban regime (if we can believe Unocal's opponents).

Either that, or we spent billions to eliminate some camps that can be reconstructed for 50 grand anywhere in the world.

We attacked Afghanistan for the same reason we attacked Iraq. Profit.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#13225 Aug 8, 2012
I am going to assume you take a different stance.
Rather than just labeling me insane, I would like to hear what you think as well. Exchange of ideas. Thats why we are here, correct?
Thanks in advance.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#13226 Aug 8, 2012
Excuse my sloppy typing...I am not a secretary.

I look at the keyboard as I write and quick scan for errors.

I miss a lot.

Vista, Ca.

#13227 Aug 8, 2012
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you with absolute certainty it wasn't because a bunch of Saudi's with boxcutters hated us for our freedoms. You may object to my "tin foil hat" however, I think it looks sexy.
I am big on science and NOTHING anyone says will EVER make me believe that steel frame skyscrapers descend at FREE-FALL speed due to scattered fire. If the towers collapsed from the "pancake theory" there would have been a giant spire of steel protruding from the ground.(The center supports of the building)
NORAD going from 67-0 ('00-'01) to failing 4 times in one day.(the ONLY time they were actually needed) is very cute as well.
Failure to report
Failure to scramble
Failure to intercept
Failure to redeploy
Building seven is the smoking gun. Seven was a lie. So was the rest. Far from the first time America has lied to go to war. Gulf of Tonkin is my first but not only example.
No, we don't travel willy-nilly we are VERY selective. Afghanistan doesn't have the wealth you are correct, but it has the most important thing going in real estate. Location, location, location!
The Caspian Sea shelf is considered one of the largest sources of petroleum outside the Persian Gulf and Russia. Whether it's Unocal's pipeline project, or some other elaborate scheme cooked up by the Carlyle Group makes no matter. Afghanistan has the misfortune to lie between the last big oil reserve on the planet (Turkmenistan) and the sea.
In the words of the ex-vice president of the United States, Dick Cheney, "I cannot think of a time when we have had a region emerge as suddenly to become as strategically significant as the Caspian". That was in 1998, when Cheney was in the oil business not in government. In the mid 90ies there were efforts on the part of American energy corporations, most notably Unocal, to build oil and gas pipelines through Afghanistan to feed the South Asian market. These efforts were supposedly given up, either because of instability in Afghanistan (if we can believe Unocal) or because of a campaign against their negotiations with the Taliban regime (if we can believe Unocal's opponents).
Either that, or we spent billions to eliminate some camps that can be reconstructed for 50 grand anywhere in the world.
We attacked Afghanistan for the same reason we attacked Iraq. Profit.
This will help you remove your tin hat.
http://www.911myths.com/indexold.html
They answer most people (except those who want desperately to believe that such a horrible event could only be carried out by the most powerful and sinister people on the planet) questions.

I’m an aerospace engineer and one of the 9-11 truthers was trying to convince me that since the Pentagon had a round hole it had to have been done by a missile. One of the pictures showed the main landing gear for a 757. I know because I worked on them for years. I told him what it was, he still wanted to believe in a missile.

This is why Osama began killing Americans back in 1998. Why the embassy bombings, the USS Cole and finally 9-11.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/terrorism/interna...
This was also the reason Clinton signed the Iraqi Freedom Bill that same year.

The famous Afghanistan pipeline—would you invest billions in a pipeline going across a country where every third person owns an RPG. Neither would anyone else and it will never get built.

Vista, Ca.

#13228 Aug 8, 2012
Scrutiny wrote:
I am going to assume you take a different stance.
Rather than just labeling me insane, I would like to hear what you think as well. Exchange of ideas. Thats why we are here, correct?
Thanks in advance.
Absolutely!

Vista, Ca.

#13229 Aug 8, 2012
During the Vietnam War we escalated a third world conflict into a major battle in the Cold War. When we withdrew in 1972 we promised the South Vietnamese (to get them to sign the peace treaty) that if the North attacked, we would be back. We promised them air support and resupply and they built their defense on those promises. In 1975 when the North once again began pushing south, the South Vietnamese begged us for help and we turned our backs.
15 years later Saddam invaded Kuwait. To many (including Osama) it looked like Saddam might keep moving into Saudi Arabia and he offered the Royal family support. The US wanted Saddam out of Kuwait and offered the Saudis our protection. Saddam had the fourth largest army in the world. They were battle-hardened and they knew the desert. At one point it was estimated that as many as 40000 US troops would die trying to evict Saddam from Kuwait. We needed the Saudi bases, but they needed assurances that we would not do to them what we had done to the South Vietnamese. Bush promised the Saudis that we would not leave as long as Saddam was a threat. The Saudis turned Osama down and accepted American protection instead.
The Gulf War was an overwhelming success and it was hoped that the Iraqis would turn on Saddam the way the Argentinians had on their government at the end of the Falklands war. Unfortunately Bush may have called a halt too early. Saddam not only clung to power, but actually claimed victory. We demanded a public accounting and verification of Saddam’s destruction of his WMDs. This was supposed to happen within 15 days—it never happened. Saddam later admitted that he was more concerned that his enemies would consider him weak than he was about the US attacking without UN permission. Sanctions were imposed and we were content with that until Osama began to believe the US was never going to leave the Muslim Holy Land (we have been in Europe for more than 70 years) and had to be driven out. Thus the 1998 Fatwa, the African embassy bombings, the USS Cole, and finally 9-11.
Clinton made regime change in Iraq the official US policy in 1998. We had hoped it would be the Iraqis that would do it, but Saddam seemed to strong. When Saddam was removed from power in 2003 all American troops were removed from the Muslim Holy Land and the reason for 9-11 was gone.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#13230 Aug 8, 2012
lovemenot wrote:
HITLER wanted to invade the U K .but also had great respect for the british. In fact he regarded the british as of the same race. As the germans saxons; or part of the aryan races, his wish had always been that germany and britain. would join hands and deal with yhe main enemy stalin in russia
That's true. He expected that once the continent was in his hands that Britain would join him. He was very dissapointed that Britain continued to resist.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not defend what we did in 1975.
But you defend what was done from 1962/1967, you moron.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>Turning our backs on the South Vietnamese after we got them into a major war
What a childish reply. "got them into a major war". There was no war until the United Snakes invaded.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Had we bombed those soviet made tanks...
You've got your priorities confused, Davey Boy. What you should have said was, "Had the NVA and VietCong bombed those Amercian made tanks ..."

The Soviet Union DID NOT invade Vietnam nor did China invade Vietnam. They did lend support to the Vietnamese but so did many other countries both east and west. It was the UNTIED SNAKES that invaded Vietnam, Davey Boy. You need to read history and stop playing with yourself.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I answer your posts is simply to give the other side of the story.
That's a good one. "The other side of the story" is the title of this thread. You're confused. I'm the one who's giving the other side, NOT YOU.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#13231 Aug 9, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
This will help you remove your tin hat.
http://www.911myths.com/indexold.html
They answer most people (except those who want desperately to believe that such a horrible event could only be carried out by the most powerful and sinister people on the planet) questions.
I’m an aerospace engineer and one of the 9-11 truthers was trying to convince me that since the Pentagon had a round hole it had to have been done by a missile. One of the pictures showed the main landing gear for a 757. I know because I worked on them for years. I told him what it was, he still wanted to believe in a missile.
This is why Osama began killing Americans back in 1998. Why the embassy bombings, the USS Cole and finally 9-11.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/terrorism/interna...
This was also the reason Clinton signed the Iraqi Freedom Bill that same year.
The famous Afghanistan pipeline—would you invest billions in a pipeline going across a country where every third person owns an RPG. Neither would anyone else and it will never get built.
Thanks for the link.

I have read a lot of debunking sites. This one is clearly different.

The others offer nothing that amounts to proof. I have already seen bits and pieces here that I was unaware of.

So far, the only thing I take issue with is the lack of any identifiable group or person(s) who created the site.

If you have this info please pass it on.

It has a lot of info I need to check on.

I never believed the US single handedly pulled off 9-11.
I do believe that we were lied to many times over.
I also believe we had prior knowledge.

Once I get through this mountain of stuff, I will get back to you and let you know what I conclude. Appreciate the info!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#13232 Aug 9, 2012
Nvm.

Found the creator of the site.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#13233 Aug 9, 2012
&fe ature=relmfu

While I am at work...for your viewing pleasure.

Interesting no matter what you believe.

The most shocking thing to me in this video is that there is actually a magazine called "elevator world"!
lovemenot

Perth, Australia

#13234 Aug 9, 2012
by the time U S A withdrew from vietnam in 1973 ,More than 1.5 MILLON VIETNAMESE had died / more than 58. 000 U S troops had been killed. More than 150.000 were wounded . And 2OOO were missing in action . gee thats a great victory. so we where right . a war you could not win . mmmm only if the british where there . we told you but , gun ho lets go will not win you wars . like i said you have not go the history behind you
lovemenot

Perth, Australia

#13235 Aug 9, 2012
the U.S.A came into a cival war . Bettween north and soulth vietnam wich had been going on for centuries. considering the vegetation/ And the style of fighting . The u s DID NOT HAVE WHAT IT NEEDED TO BE PREPARED
lovemenot

Perth, Australia

#13236 Aug 9, 2012
THE U S A LOVES TO PULL OVER COUNTRYS DOWN .but when they make a mistake there has to be a reson. no not my fault . it was there fault. good god i see these little things at work . when you f u c k up admitt it . dont hide the fact . history is initself is a mistake but we go on we win some we lose some mmmm .america about 4 wins briton over 100 or so , i think we win . keep to the the sports i think . let the big boys play war

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*1-STATE Solution for ISRAEL says U.N. Official 1 min exclusiveYTube 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Dally Mama 774,937
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min mike 604,957
CAPE TOWN: Lesbian/Bisexual Women Whatsapp (Feb '14) 5 min samanthar 8
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min WildWeirdWillie 175,601
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Charlie Sheen 265,089
Moses never existed 24 min Khatru 747
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Estelle 559,329
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web