“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#9132 Apr 6, 2012
Captain O wrote:
Hey NFL Twit, you won't impress us with your hypocritical rantings. Before you judge the governments of other nations, you need to look into your own backyard and start getting your priorities straight:
"Amnesty International has long called for the USA to have a greater respect for human rights.
One of the things that they campaign on constantly is the death penalty and the innocent who are sometimes killed as a result.
— USA: Flouting world trends, violating international standards, Amnesty International, March 1, 2001
And:
prisoners for prolonged periods in four-point restraint as punishment.quarter of the world's prison population."
Sure, dupe. Name ONE verified innocent convict ever executed in the US. NAME one. Do you merely send your murderers and rapist to summer camps where they receive massage therapy, sanctimonious sermoniser?

Are the 5,000 executed in China 'OK' with you, fool? Can you explain the public executions by firing squad in North Korea?
Oh that's right. They make no mention of such atrocities in your press, do they?

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#9133 Apr 6, 2012
Interesting how anal munch and captain zero both show up at the same time !?!?!??!?! Hmmmmmmm ???
Captain O

Germering, Germany

#9134 Apr 6, 2012
This is how the UnitedSnakes -- which as noted above has the world's largest prison population -- treats even non-violent, simple thieves and burglars:

Isolated and dehumanised: inmates in Arizona’s isolation units

3 April 2012

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/isolated-and-d...

Excerpt:

"Built for purpose

John is one of the more than 2,000 men confined to solitary in one of Arizona’s two special Management Units (SMU’s)– that’s more than one in 20 of the state’s total prison population.

124 of them are on death row and 14 are between 14 and 17 years old.

According to official statistics, 35% of prisoners in isolation were imprisoned for non-violent crimes such as drugs offences, theft and burglary.

Arizona holds more prisoners in isolation than many other US states -- and the USA more than any other country in the world.

Conditions in Arizona’s isolation units are so harsh, particularly for inmates with mental health conditions that Amnesty International wrote, on 28 March 2012, to Charles Ryan, Director of the Arizona Department of Corrections, asking for solitary confinement to be imposed only as a last resort and for short periods of time. The organization also requested for isolation not to be used against children or the mentally ill.

A delegation from the human rights organization travelled to Arizona in 2011 and spoke to lawyers and prison advocates as well as family and friends of inmates held in these units.

But the Arizona Department of Corrections turned down a request to tour the SMU units; and, despite repeated attempts by Amnesty International to set up a meeting to discuss concerns, the department declined to meet with them.

In March 2012, a legal team led by the American Civil Liberties Union and the Prison Law Office filed a lawsuit against the Arizona Department of Corrections claiming that prisoners in their custody received grossly inadequate medical and mental health care.

“Solitary confinement for long periods of time is utterly inhumane,” said Angela Wright, researcher on the USA at Amnesty International.

“Everything - from the cells to the lack of heath care and rehabilitation opportunities - seems to be specifically designed to dehumanise prisoners.”

“Isolation should only be used as a last resort and for short periods. It should never be imposed against children or prisoners with mental illnesses.”

Long term damage

Human rights organizations - including Amnesty International - and the United Nations have said conditions in SMU’s violate international standards.

According to official statistics, as of March 2011 a third of inmates held in isolation were receiving mental health treatment and nearly 4% were designated as seriously mentally ill.

Studies and data from various sources also reveal that suicides occur more frequently in isolation units than in the prison population at large.

Between October 2005 and April 2011, at least 43 suicides took place in Arizona’s adult prisons.
22 of the 37 cases where Amnesty International obtained information took place in isolation facilities.

Prison authorities claim problems within the SMU’s lie in the lack of resources. But there is evidence that a change in approach would improve the behaviour of inmates."

USA

#9135 Apr 6, 2012
Captain O wrote:
This is how the UnitedSnakes -- which as noted above has the world's largest prison population -- treats even non-violent, simple thieves and burglars:
Isolated and dehumanised: inmates in Arizona’s isolation units
3 April 2012
Excerpt:
"Built for purpose
John is one of the more than 2,000 men confined to solitary in one of Arizona’s two special Management Units (SMU’s)– that’s more than one in 20 of the state’s total prison population.
124 of them are on death row and 14 are between 14 and 17 years old.
According to official statistics, 35% of prisoners in isolation were imprisoned for non-violent crimes such as drugs offences, theft and burglary.
Arizona holds more prisoners in isolation than many other US states -- and the USA more than any other country in the world.
Conditions in Arizona’s isolation units are so harsh, particularly for inmates with mental health conditions that Amnesty International wrote, on 28 March 2012, to Charles Ryan, Director of the Arizona Department of Corrections, asking for solitary confinement to be imposed only as a last resort and for short periods of time. The organization also requested for isolation not to be used against children or the mentally ill.
A delegation from the human rights organization travelled to Arizona in 2011 and spoke to lawyers and prison advocates as well as family and friends of inmates held in these units.
But the Arizona Department of Corrections turned down a request to tour the SMU units; and, despite repeated attempts by Amnesty International to set up a meeting to discuss concerns, the department declined to meet with them.
In March 2012, a legal team led by the American Civil Liberties Union and the Prison Law Office filed a lawsuit against the Arizona Department of Corrections claiming that prisoners in their custody received grossly inadequate medical and mental health care.
“Solitary confinement for long periods of time is utterly inhumane,” said Angela Wright, researcher on the USA at Amnesty International.
“Everything - from the cells to the lack of heath care and rehabilitation opportunities - seems to be specifically designed to dehumanise prisoners.”
“Isolation should only be used as a last resort and for short periods. It should never be imposed against children or prisoners with mental illnesses.”
Long term damage
Human rights organizations - including Amnesty International - and the United Nations have said conditions in SMU’s violate international standards.

Between October 2005 and April 2011, at least 43 suicides took place in Arizona’s adult prisons.
22 of the 37 cases where Amnesty International obtained information took place in isolation facilities.
Isolation of a violent inmate doesn't exist in your cowardly country, sphincter breath? Do you believe they can merely be 'talked to'' and everything will settle down? What a fool you are.

Why do you feel the need to use nics to make your feeble points? Just be brave and use your more appropriate moniker of 'Suzie'. You'll feel better.

Tell me all about the 5,000 a year executed in China, Suzie.

USA

#9136 Apr 6, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
Interesting how anal munch and captain zero both show up at the same time !?!?!??!?! Hmmmmmmm ???
lol @'anal munch'.

It's almost like an Abbott and Costello routine, isn't it?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#9137 Apr 6, 2012
JUST A FEW INTERESTING FACTS:

Amnesty International has documented widespread human rights violations in the U.S. An estimated 500,000 people are currently enduring punitive detention without charge or trial, and millions are unable to access the legal system to seek redress for their grievances. Harassment, surveillance, house arrest, and imprisonment of human rights defenders are on the rise, and censorship of the Internet and other media has grown.

Whew! Things don't look very good in the United Snakes these days!

USA

#9138 Apr 6, 2012
Captain O wrote:
1 14 are between 14 and 17 years old.
That's a blatant falsehood, Suzie. Name ONE person on death row who is below the age of 19. Kindly be honest and refer to the BBC or other such legitimate international news source, bovine excrement.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#9139 Apr 6, 2012
Interesting how RapeKit and I both show up at the same time.
Captain O

Germering, Germany

#9140 Apr 6, 2012
Annie, I think the NFL Twit and Raturd don't want to learn anything about their government's dirty secrets. Hypocrites like them are a dime a dozen in today's America, so it doesn't surprise me that the country is in deep doodoo. We should thank God that we live in more civilized nations such as Sweden and Germany!

USA

#9141 Apr 6, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
JUST A FEW INTERESTING FACTS:
Amnesty International has documented widespread human rights violations in the U.S. An estimated 500,000 people are currently enduring punitive detention without charge or trial, and millions are unable to access the legal system to seek redress for their grievances. days!
Every incarcerated person in the US has the right and access to legal council. Some are held before trial, thus your spurious stats. Our Constitution is very clear on the right to a speedy trial. Is it part of YOUR law, foreskin face?

No wonder you allow so many child molesters to run loose in your neighborhoods.

Planning a holiday in North Korea this year, Suzie? Or are you too busy copy/pasting your piles of rubbish?
Captain O

Germering, Germany

#9142 Apr 6, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a blatant falsehood, Suzie. Name ONE person on death row who is below the age of 19. Kindly be honest and refer to the BBC or other such legitimate international news source, bovine excrement.
You definitely need to take reading and comprehension classes, NFL Twit. The figures quoted were published by Amnesty International which is the very source you claim to get your information on China from.

Here's the link again:

Your homework for today:

Print out the report in the link above and bring it to your reading and comprehension coach so he can help you grasp its content.

Got it?
Captain O

Germering, Germany

#9143 Apr 6, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Every incarcerated person in the US has the right and access to legal council. Some are held before trial, thus your spurious stats. Our Constitution is very clear on the right to a speedy trial. Is it part of YOUR law, foreskin face?
No wonder you allow so many child molesters to run loose in your neighborhoods.
Planning a holiday in North Korea this year, Suzie? Or are you too busy copy/pasting your piles of rubbish?
Isn't it remarkable that both the NFL Twit and Raturd suggest that me and you are the same poster, Annie? Wouldn't surprise me if NFL Twit were just another sock puppet of Raturd.

USA

#9144 Apr 6, 2012
Captain O wrote:
Annie fUK, I think the NFL Twit and Raturd don't want to learn anything about their government's dirty secrets. Hypocrites like them are a dime a dozen in today's America, so it doesn't surprise me that the country is in deep doodoo. We should thank God that we live in more civilized nations such as Sweden and Germany!
Why the nic change, Suzie? Are you afraid to look like a solitary imbecile? How can you actually believe you're fooling anyone with such a hackneyed stunt?

Just remember that it's usually only the mentally sick who answer their own questions.

USA

#9145 Apr 6, 2012
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely need to take reading and comprehension classes, NFL Twit. The figures quoted were published by Amnesty International

Your homework for today:
Print out the report in the link above and bring it to your reading and comprehension coach so he can help you grasp its content.
Got it?
Not anyone under the age of 19 is on death row in the US, fool. The facts of China's atrocities are known well beyond your jaded AI blather. If it's legal to do so in your sewer of a country, look it up.

It's amusing that the internet age has spawned a whole new genre of subservient puppets such as you and that poorly spoken DUNG creep.

I attained a Masters degree BTW. Did you, foolish puppet?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#9146 Apr 6, 2012
Captain O wrote:
Annie, I think the NFL Twit and Raturd don't want to learn anything about their government's dirty secrets. Hypocrites like them are a dime a dozen in today's America, so it doesn't surprise me that the country is in deep doodoo. We should thank God that we live in more civilized nations such as Sweden and Germany!
I disagree with your basic premiss. They are now a nickle a dozen.

USA

#9147 Apr 6, 2012
Annie Suk wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic sham, Suzie. Not everyone is as gullible as you are.

But please continue your 'conversation' with your lonely self. It's actually FUNNY!
Captain O

Germering, Germany

#9148 Apr 6, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not anyone under the age of 19 is on death row in the US, fool. The facts of China's atrocities are known well beyond your jaded AI blather.
Make up your mind, NFL Twit. You yourself quoted AI when criticizing the Chinese government, yet you stubbornly refuse to accept AI's report criticizing that even 14 year old CHILDREN are on death row in the UnitedSnakes:

"John is one of the more than 2,000 men confined to solitary in one of Arizona’s two special Management Units (SMU’s)– that’s more than one in 20 of the state’s total prison population.

124 of them are on death row and 14 are between 14 and 17 years old."

Are you suggesting that AI is lying in its reports on human rights' violations in the UnitedSnakes but writing the truth as far as China is concerned?
An NFL Fan wrote:
If it's legal to do so in your sewer of a country, look it up.

No, it's illegal in Germany to execute prisoners, let alone CHILDREN as is the case in America.
An NFL Fan wrote:
It's amusing that the internet age has spawned a whole new genre of subservient puppets such as you and that poorly spoken DUNG creep.
Subservient puppets to whom?

Neither I nor Annie nor Deng are puppets, we all speak out what we believe in and we take pride in that.

BTW, Deng's English is impeccable. If he only made one mistake in over a hundred posts, then that proves he's truly proficient in that language. I'd like to see how well YOU do posting in a Chinese forum...
An NFL Fan wrote:
I attained a Masters degree BTW. Did you, foolish puppet
You claim to have attained a Master's degree?

ROFLMAO

You can't even spell Master's degree correctly aside from the fact that you have reading and comprehension handicaps.
But hey, in America's education system everything is possible, including getting a Master's degree in weaving handbaskets and chewing bubble-gum.

USA

#9149 Apr 6, 2012
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind, NFL Twit. You yourself quoted AI when criticizing the Chinese government, yet you stubbornly refuse to accept AI's report criticizing that even 14 year old CHILDREN are on death row in the UnitedSnakes:

<quoted text>

Neither I nor Annie nor Deng are puppets, we all speak out what we believe in and we take pride in that.
BTW, Deng's English is impeccable. If he only made one mistake in over a hundred posts, then that proves he's truly proficient in that language. I'd like to see how well YOU do posting in a Chinese forum...
<quoted text>
You claim to have attained a Master's degree?
ROFLMAO
You can't even spell Master's degree correctly aside from the fact that you have reading and comprehension handicaps.
But hey, in America's education system everything is possible, including getting a Master's degree in weaving handbaskets and chewing bubble-gum.
I notice you typed long and hard, Suzie. Why do you use other nics to bolster your fetid piles of BS?

Your picayune attack upon mere typos aside, I earned a Master's degree. Is that something that is beyond you comprehension, Suzie?

Not ONE person on death row is under the age of 19, and you can take your falsehoods and preach to your little pawn, Dung Heap about it.
The very fact that you presume to speak for that vomit pool is an indication of your total ignorance of the concept of independence and freedom, fool.

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#9150 Apr 6, 2012
it's funny when you post to yourself !?!?!?!
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Clauparophobe

Bangor, ME

#9151 Apr 6, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
deng 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 775,673
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 15 min UnderstandPeople 4,778
ChristmasProfits.co Review - Information About ... 16 min theepicbonus 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Protester 265,194
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 45 min WasteWater 5,114
Last Word + 2 53 min andet1987 980
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 57 min andet1987 4,459
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Blk Thndr 605,052
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr June VanDerMark 559,649
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web