Why do single woman go after married men?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 43
Next Last
Liz

Olympia, WA

#1 Oct 17, 2008
Why do single women go after married men? Or should I say old married men?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Dec 07

Former US of A

#3 Oct 17, 2008
I've seen this happen but not often. I'm sure it depends on the circumstances. I've not seen single women targeting men because they are old and married, but rather because they are wealthy and happen to be older and married. It's just the nature of the business.

“Hi Haters!”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4 Oct 17, 2008
There's all sorts of reasons why some women do this. Usually it comes down to money. IMO, these men are not much different from the guys that go to strip clubs in that they're paying these younger, attractive women to pay attention to them. Without money, most of these women wouldn't even bother to look at these men.

The women get to have someone else finance a lifestyle that they could never afford on their own while still be able to maintain a somewhat independent life as the men are in no position to make too many demands on these women because most of them don't want their significant others to learn of their behavior.
someone

Radcliff, KY

#6 Oct 17, 2008
Liz wrote:
Why do single women go after married men? Or should I say old married men?
I am a single woman who will NOT go for ANOTHER woman's husband. If a single woman does this than she needs her ass kicked. If a woman wants respect from another woman than stay away from her man. Their are SOME SINGLE women out there that do have respect for others. And on another note let's not always blame the single woman.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Dec 07

Former US of A

#7 Oct 17, 2008
someone wrote:
<quoted text> I am a single woman who will NOT go for ANOTHER woman's husband. If a single woman does this than she needs her ass kicked. If a woman wants respect from another woman than stay away from her man. Their are SOME SINGLE women out there that do have respect for others. And on another note let's not always blame the single woman.
I was under the impression that we were just discussing the single women that do look for older, married men. Certainly not all single women.
Lady Madonna

Woodbridge, VA

#8 Oct 17, 2008
I have had five affairs with married men in the last three years. Being 28 I have been dogged by all the alpha-studs in my age group and they're all jerks looking for quick bangs in the sack. That was OK a few years ago but now I'm in it for the quality of the experience. I go to nice restaurants, rendevous in classy hotels, have rewarding sex, never have to pay, and I get to have my own time. There's lots of sex-play involved and the men really appreciate me for the little minx I am. I don't care that he's married - only that our time is filled with passion.
someone

Radcliff, KY

#10 Oct 17, 2008
Lady Madonna wrote:
I have had five affairs with married men in the last three years. Being 28 I have been dogged by all the alpha-studs in my age group and they're all jerks looking for quick bangs in the sack. That was OK a few years ago but now I'm in it for the quality of the experience. I go to nice restaurants, rendevous in classy hotels, have rewarding sex, never have to pay, and I get to have my own time. There's lots of sex-play involved and the men really appreciate me for the little minx I am. I don't care that he's married - only that our time is filled with passion.
You must be proud.
annie

Ormond Beach, FL

#11 Oct 17, 2008
So your a prostitute?
Gamer

Stockholm, Sweden

#12 Oct 17, 2008
Lady Madonna wrote:
I have had five affairs with married men in the last three years. Being 28 I have been dogged by all the alpha-studs in my age group and they're all jerks looking for quick bangs in the sack. That was OK a few years ago but now I'm in it for the quality of the experience. I go to nice restaurants, rendevous in classy hotels, have rewarding sex, never have to pay, and I get to have my own time. There's lots of sex-play involved and the men really appreciate me for the little minx I am. I don't care that he's married - only that our time is filled with passion.
You just described a woman for hire. LOL. How much do you charge and would you take credit?
Lady Madonna

Woodbridge, VA

#13 Oct 17, 2008
Whoa girlfriends!

Proud? One day I do plan to marry and have a family. Right now I am enjoying a really wonderful and free time in my life. Haven't you experience wild and carefree escapaes with a man, perhaps several men? Carpe diem ladies!

And for your information I am not a slut for hire. I am a chemist working for a prestigous govenment contractor performing cutting edge science. Work hard, play hard, enjoy hard things!

someone

Radcliff, KY

#14 Oct 17, 2008
annie wrote:
So your a prostitute?
Sounds like she sure the hell is. I hope she get checked.
someone

Radcliff, KY

#15 Oct 17, 2008
Gamer wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described a woman for hire. LOL. How much do you charge and would you take credit?
LOL

Since: Dec 07

Ashburn, VA

#16 Oct 17, 2008
Gamer wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described a woman for hire. LOL. How much do you charge and would you take credit?
If she's so "hot" and "classy" then why didn't any of those married guys want to stay with her? Why do I have the feeling the guys didn't feel like trading a Corvette for a Yugo. A little fling was one thing for them, but to put up with such a slutbucket in a marriage or long term would be ridiculous. They probably trade her around the office.
Cato

United States

#17 Oct 17, 2008
Money may not be a factor in all cases.
If I had to guess about the psychology behind it; it's partly because being in a relationship with a married man places the girl in a position of power, becuase he knows that if he doesn't treat her well, she can always get revenge by informing his wife about the affair.
Also, some young women probably get a boost of self esteem by thinking that they have "stolen" a man from another woman of higher socio-economic status.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#18 Oct 17, 2008
Lady Madonna wrote:
Whoa girlfriends!
Proud? One day I do plan to marry and have a family. Right now I am enjoying a really wonderful and free time in my life. Haven't you experience wild and carefree escapaes with a man, perhaps several men? Carpe diem ladies!
And for your information I am not a slut for hire. I am a chemist working for a prestigous govenment contractor performing cutting edge science. Work hard, play hard, enjoy hard things!
Maybe someday when you have that family, you will wonder what your husband is up to when he's not home? What goes around comes around.
Religion is Evil

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Oct 17, 2008
Three reasons - money, money, and money.

Young men are discriminated against because they are not as wealthy.
never fails

United States

#22 Oct 17, 2008
Lady Madonna wrote:
Whoa girlfriends!
Proud? One day I do plan to marry and have a family. Right now I am enjoying a really wonderful and free time in my life. Haven't you experience wild and carefree escapaes with a man, perhaps several men? Carpe diem ladies!
And for your information I am not a slut for hire. I am a chemist working for a prestigous govenment contractor performing cutting edge science. Work hard, play hard, enjoy hard things!
You said it yourself...you never pay for anything, so you are being hired. Hired out by married men who are CHEATING on their wives with you, for whatever reason. And that is just wrong, be true to the sister hood and don't touch another women's property!
Carol

Ashburn, VA

#23 Oct 17, 2008
I am a single woman,and have had many offers to be the cheater with married men.

However,I have always declined their many generous offers,to play a role in their tangled webs of deciet.

I have personally experienced the other side of that fence,and felt the emotions of the one that has been betrayed in this way.

Due to this,I would never play in the realms of the forbiden fruit.

I would not wish to be the one to cause another the heartaches,of becoming aware of such betrayal.

I personally think it better to leave a realtionship in which one may not be fully satisfied in,than to cause the other this kind of emotional rollercoaster.

If someone wants to live their life in a way to play the field,then they should do it as a single person,not in a decietful way.

I would not place myself in the position of a relationship,that would have no direction and always be a negative role.

Those who may choose to do so,should also consider the consequences of their actions,should the affair surface,and not be the secret any longer.

I think the odds of an affair becoming a true meaningful relationship,are very low.

One should also think that those who are the cheaters,were gained through deciet,and may deceive them as well.

For those who may think this wrong,and in such a relationship,then ask yourself how many times that you have doubted the honesty of your new relationship,with one you know is capable of cheating and lying.

I think that the thought will always be there,even if you try to deny it to yourself.

People jude others by their acts,and when those acts were decietful,there will always be trust issues.
Gamer

Stockholm, Sweden

#24 Oct 17, 2008
Gatormeister wrote:
<quoted text>
If she's so "hot" and "classy" then why didn't any of those married guys want to stay with her? Why do I have the feeling the guys didn't feel like trading a Corvette for a Yugo. A little fling was one thing for them, but to put up with such a slutbucket in a marriage or long term would be ridiculous. They probably trade her around the office.
LOL. She's the kind you just want to have a little fun with cause you will tire of them quickly. But is she's willing and it won't cost much..I might play. LOL.
Gamer

Stockholm, Sweden

#25 Oct 17, 2008
Lady Madonna wrote:
Whoa girlfriends!
Proud? One day I do plan to marry and have a family. Right now I am enjoying a really wonderful and free time in my life. Haven't you experience wild and carefree escapaes with a man, perhaps several men? Carpe diem ladies!
And for your information I am not a slut for hire. I am a chemist working for a prestigous govenment contractor performing cutting edge science. Work hard, play hard, enjoy hard things!
I'm perfect for you. I'm older then you. I'm married and I can definitely treat you very nicely and luxuriously. All the things you can want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 43
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALTUS &#304;stinye Altus Servisi ( 299 I5 34 ) ... 1 min halentfr 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 545,238
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min feces for jesus 744,438
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min lil whispers 601,451
Are Women Intentionally Stupid? 2 min barelyable2 25
Is Christianity a Religion? (Nov '08) 6 min Bev Jamison 90
Beko Servis SARIYER (| 299 I5 34 |) Bahcekoy Be... 9 min halentfr 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min onemale 260,274
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr Roberta G 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE