tourist humor.......hehe

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#1 Jun 27, 2012
DUMB AND FUNNY QUESTIONS AND STATEMENTS MADE BY TOURISTS
And related sorts of humor...

http://silgro.com/humor/DumbTourists.txt

hehehe
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
DUMB AND FUNNY QUESTIONS AND STATEMENTS MADE BY TOURISTS
And related sorts of humor...
http://silgro.com/humor/DumbTourists.txt
hehehe
* Can we eat this?(holding a handful of moose droppings that
look like Milk Duds)
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#3 Jun 28, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
* Can we eat this?(holding a handful of moose droppings that
look like Milk Duds)
Yes. They grow on the ground-they're wild milk duds.
LOL
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 28, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. They grow on the ground-they're wild milk duds.
LOL
i saw goats poo. small round things, like marbles. how about moose poo ? have you seen it ?:)
Knock off purse seller

Englewood, CO

#5 Jun 29, 2012
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
i saw goats poo. small round things, like marbles. how about moose poo ? have you seen it ?:)
Nope.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 29, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
oh ok :)

http://denver.gaycities.com/bathhouses/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min BenAdam 816,886
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min oxbow 578,535
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Seentheotherside 609,709
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min RiccardoFire 97,937
Limited Company vs Umbrella Company: what's the... 20 min myoe 1
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 34 min dr Shrink 69,878
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 42 min True Remnant of 1... 39,933
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min AussieBobby 269,967
More from around the web