looking for male pomeranian to breed with 2 year old female!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Jamaica, NY

#1 Apr 5, 2011
Hi. I am an owner of a pure breed 2year old Female Pomeranian named Gigi. Her papers say she is (tan) colored but to me she has tan,light brown/orange looking fur. Me and my mother are eager to look for (((ANY MALE POMERANIAN))) to breed.And in return we would deff be happy to give you a pup from her litter BUT our situation is that we live in NY and traveling to a diff state is a bit of a problem for us at the moment.:( So if anyone is interested in breeding a male pomeranian for a pup in return, please contact me by e-mail at rosaliepr12@hotmail.com THANK YOU.
smile

Canberra, Australia

#2 May 24, 2011
omg i wish i lived in ny i have been lookin for something like this for ages i have a boy pomeranian call buddy 2 3 maybe 4 yeahrs old and is tan and wight and all i want in retern is a pup but i live in austrelia
Pom Girl

Lafayette, CO

#3 Jun 23, 2011
I have a boy Pomeranian! He is 2-3 years old and is a chestnut colour. He is purebred and ready to breed, but I live in Colorado.!
Simba

New York, NY

#4 Aug 24, 2011
Hi i own a 7 month male Pomeranian and I live in NY ive been looking for a female pomeranian. But I am currently waiting at least until he is 1 which is this upcoming January.

Since: Aug 08

#5 Aug 24, 2011
Buy Me a few drinks and I might be interested.
Foxzy

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Oct 29, 2011
Aizh I have a pemeranian that looks like your dog. I live in west new york new jersey and I am also interested for my dog ​​to mate. you can see his picture in this page http://www.mundoanuncio.com/anuncio/mi_perro_...
my email nicollette979@hotmail.com
Nicole

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Nov 9, 2011
Simba wrote:
Hi i own a 7 month male Pomeranian and I live in NY ive been looking for a female pomeranian. But I am currently waiting at least until he is 1 which is this upcoming January.
. Hi I have a female pomeranian orange sable with APRI papers , I'm also looking to mate her .
Keewa

Montville, NJ

#9 Nov 25, 2011
I have a male Blue Merle Pom that is a little over a year old. He is a happy, healthy purebred that I have recently been considering breeding. He cannot be bred with with another Merle, but if there is no trace in the line of your Pom, that shouldn't be a problem. I live in Northen Jersey, so not that far. If you are still interested, let me know and see if we can create more adorable Poms!-Keara_Dermody@yahoo.com
Mariah

Binghamton, NY

#10 Jan 21, 2012
If you are still looking for a male Pom for stud, I have a gorgeous orange sable akc. He also throws parti color pups! They're gorgeous. I currently have one. Please email me at mkgdragonfly@gmail.com. Where in ny are you?
Rosy pom lover wrote:
Hi. I am an owner of a pure breed 2year old Female Pomeranian named Gigi. Her papers say she is (tan) colored but to me she has tan,light brown/orange looking fur. Me and my mother are eager to look for (((ANY MALE POMERANIAN))) to breed.And in return we would deff be happy to give you a pup from her litter BUT our situation is that we live in NY and traveling to a diff state is a bit of a problem for us at the moment.:( So if anyone is interested in breeding a male pomeranian for a pup in return, please contact me by e-mail at rosaliepr12@hotmail.com THANK YOU.
des

United States

#12 Feb 10, 2012
Hey ppl i have a 6 month old male pomeranian red sable n is registered i'd like to find female to mate them .it might be early for him im not sure just tryin to have the right persons dog ready when the time comes .if anyones interested email m at ljperez38@yahoo.com
Anonymous

El Dorado Hills, CA

#13 Feb 10, 2012
Every time you put a dog into the world, you push some little guy in the pound into the death chamber. That dog that you put into the word takes up a home that could have been taken by the little guy waiting to die at the pound.

And don't say there are no purebreds at the pound. Because of people like you, the pounds are running over, even with purebreds.

What you are doing is animal abuse. You are causing dogs to die so that you can line your pockets.

You should go to jail for what you are doing.
des

El Monte, CA

#14 Feb 10, 2012
des wrote:
Hey ppl i have a 6 month old male pomeranian red sable n is registered i'd like to find female to mate them .it might be early for him im not sure just tryin to have the right persons dog ready when the time comes .if anyones interested email m at ljperez38@yahoo.com
i forgot im in houston texas
Lauren

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Feb 13, 2012
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text> . Hi I have a female pomeranian orange sable with APRI papers , I'm also looking to mate her .
I have a male Pomeranian who is 2 years old and also has apri papers. Please contact me at lmrahamut90@hotmail.com and I do live in NYC as well.
Steve

Lake Grove, NY

#16 Feb 23, 2012
Hey there i have a very handsome 6 month old AKC pedigree certified standard pomeranian. Up to date with all shots. He's a ham and is definitely becoming my pal. I'm in ny as well if your interested email me spuleo15@gmail.com
Desiree

Elm City, NC

#17 Mar 3, 2012
My male pomeranian name is buddy he is a pure breed jet black dog named buddy boo bear land. we r magerly eger to breed and desprate for puppys. we live in ga tho. hes 5 years but nothing flawed in his medical records if ur interested contact me at desireeland96@gmail.com
vicky

Winston Salem, NC

#18 Mar 13, 2012
Hi- I have a two year old female pom, black w/ white markings, that I am interested in breeding. She is utd w/ shots & has no medical issues. She is CKC registered and we are only looking to keep a puppy. If you are near the Greensboro, NC area and have a healthy male pom CKC or AKC registered, with utd shots and a good temperment, please let me know....
Thanks
vhail@triad.rr.com
iLYNN

Mohnton, PA

#19 Mar 13, 2012
Simba wrote:
i LIVE IN THE POCONOS. mY BABY IS JUST STARTING TO BLEED SO SHE WILL BE READY BY THE 22 TO BREED WITH A MALE. sHE IS PURE BUT lIKE YOU, ALL i WANT IS ONE OF HER PUPS.
WRITE BACK WHEN YOU ARE READY. sHE WONT BE READY FOR ANOTHER 5 /6 MONTHS.
iLYNN

Mohnton, PA

#20 Mar 13, 2012
i LIVE IN THE POCONOS. mY BABY IS JUST STARTING TO BLEED SO SHE WILL BE READY BY THE 22 TO BREED WITH A MALE. sHE IS PURE BUT lIKE YOU, ALL i WANT IS ONE OF HER PUPS.
WRITE BACK WHEN YOU ARE READY. sHE WONT BE READY FOR ANOTHER 5 /6 MONTHS.
vicky

Winston Salem, NC

#21 Mar 17, 2012
Hi- I am responding to the message you had, I have a two year old black Pom female that is CKC registered. We are interested in breeding her to keep a puppy. Are you in the NC area by chance?? I saw Charlotte was on the side bar next to your comment...
We are in NC, North of Greensboro...if you are interested, you can reach me @ vhail@triad.rr.com
Thanks
Vicky
Desiree wrote:
My male pomeranian name is buddy he is a pure breed jet black dog named buddy boo bear land. we r magerly eger to breed and desprate for puppys. we live in ga tho. hes 5 years but nothing flawed in his medical records if ur interested contact me at desireeland96@gmail.com
AKC Pomeranian

United States

#22 Apr 3, 2012
Hi I have a male Pomeranian if any body is looking to use him for ur Female he's utd on his shots
Also I have cream white Pomerania for sale 6 Weeks old asking $650 no papers I'm in San Diego California u could get at me by my email angelbaby86.mh@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Tony17 558,999
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min BenAdam 773,865
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Chris Clearwater 175,545
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 96,726
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 12 min Johnny 4,724
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min MUQ1 265,012
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 30 min lisa 2,422
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 54 min lil whispers 604,792
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr HipGnosis 441,755
More from around the web